online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

papoose went to see remy ma every single day for a year when she was locked up

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 months ago '22        #26
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18103 18 K  Slaps total: 2779 2 K
 FreeloadinRusty said 🔗
Pap and NAS collab coming soon….

emoji
Trio album with Jeezy.
+6   

7 months ago '20        #27
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 123434 123 K  Slaps total: 39914 39 K
Trust a bi#ch and you a damn fool
+9   

7 months ago '23        #28
Genuine1 
Props total: 4066 4 K  Slaps total: 562 562
 whatevaitakes said 🔗
Within reason, women like what they can't have.

Pap got married to Remy on the phone when she started her bid. Basically he became a kept male (at least publicly) for years trying to carry the torch for black love (whatever that is). He should have kept Remy as a Pen pal at best and kept in player all the way when she was locked.

Fans have to accept the fact Pap is a great MC but has terrible woman management ski1ls.

At this point knowledge of and application of Game is undefeated and necessary.
I've seen this brother give wisdom & knowledge on dating/relationships multiple times yet ya'll still decide to question his acumen?

emoji

Wh0ever you are in real life...i appreciate your presence & willingness to share the advice that you have man. Thank you
+5   

7 months ago '22        #29
CornerShooter 
Props total: 2853 2 K  Slaps total: 201 201
This n1gga pap was a prison wife for a woman and she cheated on him
emoji

Never invest 100% into a woman . They don’t even like that sh1t look at what they do when you do that .

100% into yourself until you have children . Then the children first . SHE NEVER goes first
+14   

7 months ago '17        #30
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 18419 18 K  Slaps total: 2324 2 K
Pap didn't go no 8 years with no pu$$y. Stop it. Either way he held her down and she's foul for this.

But I don't know why we put so much weight on the s3x part. Let's say you've been married for 10 years your a$s get chronically sick at the young tender age of 39.
Your wife there for you everyday, brings you to your appointments, sleeps next to your hospital bed, bathes you, feed you. But your a$s so sick you can't perform.
She stays celebate for a year and then gets a n1gga to smash her ever so often. She still there though, taking care of you everyday.

You really gone turn around and say the h0e didn't hold me down??
emoji

Society confuses unconditional love, romantic love and s3x way too much.
+1   

7 months ago '22        #31
 CornerShooter said 🔗
This n1gga pap was a prison wife for a woman and she cheated on him
emoji

Never invest 100% into a woman . They don’t even like that sh1t look at what they do when you do that .

100% into yourself until you have children . Then the children first . SHE NEVER goes first
That's the point, you jointly put 100% into the children.

Women can only love their children unconditionally and as you mentioned they don't like or appreciate a man investing 100% into them. Women love men conditionally and appreciate when the man has a larger vision that he can aim his life towards and she is along for the ride.

As far as Pap, yes he has children with Remy, but right now he as to pay that Beta male tax and that bill always come due.
+5   

7 months ago '05        #32
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 171970 171 K  Slaps total: 43908 43 K
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Marriage is for simps

Simpoose went 8 years without pu$$y to show his love for remy and she cheated on him with a battle rapper that got hot during the pandemic
this n1gga said simpoose

emoji
+8   

7 months ago '05        #33
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 171970 171 K  Slaps total: 43908 43 K
pap gotta hold that L

you never wife a dirty bronx bi#ch and put a kid in her

remy a hood bi#ch...i remember media takeout had a pic of her peforming at a show way before she got locked up and she aint have no panties on

all you seen was nappy pubic hair looking like brillo pad wire

+6   

7 months ago '22        #34
 SimeonWisest said 🔗
Pap didn't go no 8 years with no pu$$y. Stop it. Either way he held her down and she's foul for this.

But I don't know why we put so much weight on the s3x part. Let's say you've been married for 10 years your a$s get chronically sick at the young tender age of 39.
Your wife there for you everyday, brings you to your appointments, sleeps next to your hospital bed, bathes you, feed you. But your a$s so sick you can't perform.
She stays celebate for a year and then gets a n1gga to smash her ever so often. She still there though, taking care of you everyday.

emoji

He was supposed to know she was for the streets and not marry a woman going to prison, who didn't/couldn't help him build anything because she was incarcerated. Bro tried to play savior (at least publicly) and got his throat cut.
+6   

7 months ago '22        #35
CornerShooter 
 whatevaitakes said 🔗
He was supposed to know she was for the streets and not marry a woman going to prison, who didn't/couldn't help him build anything because she was incarcerated. Bro tried to play savior (at least publicly) and got his throat cut.
YEP . n1gga waited on the sideline for a decade waiting for her and you think she would be turned on by that? Nikka married a female convict and waited that’s the most feminine thing you can do as a man

Maybe In a Disney fantasy it would work but if you really know women you know how cold hearted they are .
+7   

7 months ago '22        #36
 CornerShooter said 🔗
YEP . n1gga waited on the sideline for a decade waiting for her and you think she would be turned on by that? Nikka married a female convict and waited that’s the most feminine thing you can do as a man

Maybe In a Disney fantasy it would work but if you really know women you know how cold hearted they are .
LOL.

I caught a really good interview with Pap and Big Boy and Pap talks about how he came from a stable two family home so I can see how he was directly conditioned to want to keep the two family unit intact.

In other words he was raised on the Disney fantasy. So he had the right idea, but choose the wrong person. He should have chosen at simple woman that didn't have a roster of hood n*ggas for him to be compared to. That way Papoose's level of gangsta would have been enough.

Imagine if Remy files for divorce and gets claims on assets from all the years she was incarcerated and didn't help one bit to accumulate.

WTF is a Papoose?

We now know the answer: Beta male.
+7   

7 months ago '22        #37
CornerShooter 
 whatevaitakes said 🔗
LOL.

I caught a really good interview with Pap and Big Boy and Pap talks about how he came from a stable two family home so I can see how he was directly conditioned to want to keep the two family unit intact.

In other words he was raised on the Disney fantasy. So he had the right idea, but choose the wrong person. He should have chosen at simple woman that didn't have a roster of hood n*ggas for him to be compared to. That way Papoose's level of gangsta would have been enough.

Imagine if Remy files for divorce and gets claims on assets from all the years she was incarcerated and didn't help one bit to accumulate.

WTF is a Papoose?

We now know the answer: Beta male.
Damn didn’t even think about that . Yeah if she is really heartless she could get it all . Especially since she was with him before . You know them courts don’t care about fairness when it comes to men
+4   

7 months ago '22        #38
 SimeonWisest said 🔗

emoji

What I am really confused about is why you introduced a hypothetical argument to counter reality? You could have said Remy is foul and left it at that.
+5   

7 months ago '15        #39
drose1985 
Props total: 59721 59 K  Slaps total: 5561 5 K
 whatevaitakes said 🔗
What I am really confused about is why you introduced a hypothetical argument to counter reality? You could have said Remy is foul and left it at that.
I feel what you saying but I just think the thrill is gone. From my experience sometimes older couples end things in search of new ppl/experiences. Only got one life. Who knows Pap might have bi#ch in cut or on stand-by.

7 months ago '22        #40
CornerShooter 
 whatevaitakes said 🔗

n1ggas got to defend women at all costs . Even if it means making up a hypothetical where she doesn’t look that bad
+5   

7 months ago '22        #41
 CornerShooter said 🔗
n1ggas got to defend women at all costs . Even if it means making up a hypothetical where she doesn’t look that bad
emoji

You picked up on that.

N*gga completely made up a hypothetical that reversed responsibility and fault of the man and woman.
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  7 months ago '14        #42
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x159
Props total: 117807 117 K  Slaps total: 9076 9 K
I always thought pap was alil to needy or something, almost like he worshipped her
+3   

7 months ago '10        #43
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 40967 40 K  Slaps total: 6786 6 K
This is wack and if this what they have to do to sale records or get attention this bullsh1t
+1   

7 months ago '22        #44
CornerShooter 
 reelife said 🔗
I always thought pap was alil to needy or something, almost like he worshipped her
He did worship her because she was a “real a$s bi#ch” who was doing a bid and nikka got caught up in some black love prison story like a sucka
+6   

7 months ago '22        #45
AuthenticNC 
Props total: 12627 12 K  Slaps total: 641 641
He took her there so he could get the biscuit

7 months ago '17        #46
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 18419 18 K  Slaps total: 2324 2 K
 whatevaitakes said 🔗
So you can quote me and state your opinion. I like the back and forth with my fellow humans. Let's get the convo going plehboi. Would you say this hypothetical wife held her man down?

7 months ago '18        #47
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 133021 133 K  Slaps total: 26975 26 K
 lars said 🔗
Real sh1t, Pap did some sucka sh1t that she needed at the time. He was also doing a lot of jail visits as well. You can't do sh1t like this to modern women or they will no respect you. Once she got out she fu#ked with him cause he was the best option at the time, with security. Once they had a baby and her security was met she free to do what she wants.

Papoose and many other men don't understand this. She also is from the PJ's in the bronx,I lived around the type. No matter how tough and independent she is on the outside, she is still a jail bird hood female. They love jail dudes who can't do nothing for them. They will revoke established guys that set boundaries for a guy with nothing going on for them to maintain control. Men can't understand it from a masculine perspective.

This lady on Anton Daniels channel breaks it down to the core:

↪🔗
That ain't no lady, that's a n1gga lol

These are what ya'll call women?

Tattoos all on they hands and neck? Deep raspy voices?

Nah that ain't what I Call a Woman
+3   

7 months ago '05        #48
hbk83 
Props total: 29246 29 K  Slaps total: 6187 6 K
Remy a hood bi#ch for life LMAO
+3   

7 months ago '11        #49
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68636 68 K  Slaps total: 2874 2 K
He didnt have a Philly Beard while visiting tho
+2   

7 months ago '16        #50
thepyrvmids 
Props total: 2063 2 K  Slaps total: 153 153
Y’all got this sh*t backwards af, women are indecisive. Let them make stupid decisions. Don’t feel bad for Papoose he’s free from confusion. Never expect loyalty from women. They don’t trust themselves.
+5   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4524
Video inside The handyman to Nicole Brown, Glen Rodgers, was a serial k*ller
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+17011
audio inside Nas - Define My Name (Produced By DJ Premier) 2024
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+369
Video inside Drake/OVO Ps5 Game “Metro Drumming” has been released!
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish