Wiley on Twitter: @Drake Suck ya mum donít come back to England

most viewed right now
14 comments @hiphop

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '06        #76
tdc320 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 2811 2811
Wiley always wild'n

6 days ago '13        #77
DiegoRivera  33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,106 | Props total: 28360 28360
 slayer2020 said
n*gga ďAfroĒ beats were poppin before drake. WizKid was well known before Drakeís clown a*s - and Wiz Kid hasnít kept the heat because Drake is a Canadian Jew that is misappropriating other peopleís culture, rather than fueling it to thrive. We donít follow this clown. These new gen fools do. This is why there is no hope for humanity, the US population has been on a decline, and why artists like 3k donít put music out. Where the fuc are the Uncle Lukeís. Clowns on their phones to get their social media fix - even that sucka Aubrey reads his freestyles off o his phone. At that moment, Drake should have been canceled from the culture. -but the truth is, there is and never has been a culture - when it was founded by individuals who have slave owner last names and they wear it like a badge of honor. Iíd say the US is operating just like expected.
Christ man, your blood pressure ok?

6 days ago '13        #78
space
space
 SFamilyRep said
1. They werenít the butt of any/every joke.
2. African beats been popping since before Hip hop was a genre. Just because Americans are just now being put on to it donít mean it wasnít popular. Afro & reggae beats BEEN POPPING. Americans as usual think they created heaven and earth.
Lol n*gga I'm TALKING ABOUT AMERICA

Thanks for literally agreeing with what I said. It took Americans a while to catch up and NOW that sh*t's poppin.

6 days ago '17        #79
Drewsmit  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 9001 9001
 MHP Trotty said
Who is this n*gga?
He did for ďgrimeĒ what ti/gucci did trap. But evidently when Drake looked out for The UK ,Wiley aint get any or feel the love.

6 days ago '16        #80
Boogie1790  9 heat pts9
space
space
$8,584 | Props total: 21913 21913
 Emperor85 said
stabbed again? ....i have no clue what your on about man... his been beefing with dizzee and skepta tho...

i prefer wiley freestyling then his actual songs, his a dope producer too .....back in the day he was on some next level sh*t he used to go an hour straight just rapping over riddims like a mad man
He been stabbed up like 3 times. Check the scar on his face

6 days ago '10        #81
nigga123  9 heat pts9
space
space
$3,267 | Props total: 2738 2738
 Boogie1790 said
He been stabbed up like 3 times. Check the scar on his face
13 times my g

6 days ago '10        #82
nigga123  9 heat pts9
space
space
 Drewsmit said
He did for ďgrimeĒ what ti/gucci did trap. But evidently when Drake looked out for The UK ,Wiley aint get any or feel the love.
a lot more than that tbh. Wiley invented the entire genre, not many people on earth can claim to invent an entire genre.

He tried to really emcee over garage beats but they didn't wanna hear that, all that wanted was "skiba-dibba-dee" flows, so wiley said fu*k it and created his own, cold, eski genre, and spit bars over it and it led to the invention of Grime.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #83
90sVibe 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 2226 2226
So from this thread , i've gotten that Wiley has been dissing drake , and now that he needs a record to be cleared for a verse from someone that's signed to drake and he's not clearing it ?

Why is this surprising , like would anyone clear a record to someone that's dissing them ?

6 days ago '13        #84
Prime Dilfer  12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,831 | Props total: 7381 7381
Jay's a legend straight from the US, and Wiley runs England, we all know this
+1   

6 days ago '16        #85
Boogie1790  9 heat pts9
space
space
$8,584 | Props total: 21913 21913
 n*gga123 said
13 times my g
13 different occasions? I was talkin occassion.

6 days ago '13        #86
BLACK MAMBA  58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,577 | Props total: 5492 5492
 DiegoRivera said
To play devil's advocate, ever since Drake, an international non-American artist, opened up his brand to be more international, UK rap and Canadian rap gained a credibility they were never able to before.

I flew back from England talking to folks in the Bay about Skepta, no one cared at all. These days people put me on to new Skepta or others. International acts are more apart of the conversation than I ever remember them being.

Wizkid? There was a time when me visiting my roots and being in America was two opposing experiences. African anything was the butt of any joke out here. Now Afro beats are popping and there's a part of me that appreciates that.
that has nothing to do with drake. music is more global than ever with more people being online.

6 days ago '13        #87
space
space
 BLACK MAMBA said
that has nothing to do with drake. music is more global than ever with more people being online.
I can't argue against that at all. Knowing his team they probably got ahead of an already shifting tide. But I'm just speaking on what I observed. OVO been bridging gaps between camps globally. Being first is being first.

5 days ago '10        #88
nigga123  9 heat pts9
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
13 different occasions? I was talkin occassion.
u right bruh, was 2 occasions a week apart but 13 wounds

5 days ago '17        #89
Rogmar 
space
space
space
$496 | Props total: 1203 1203
UK d!ckriding artists sucking up to Drake like they need him... They have their own thing and are now making solid paper, Wiley is just trying to help them see it but they're all blinded by Drake. D!ckhead ting.

5 days ago '17        #90
Cjlaw93 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 1214 1214
This like the 10th person...OVO he new Bad Boy mixed with death Row

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  53
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
43 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-74online now  35
Breaking: 6ix9ine Decides not to SNITCH today in court.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  30
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy