R.I.P. James Gandolfini

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #181
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 Bart Pimpson said:

besides sopranos

who????
Don't know who's worse; you for posting this or me for LMAO!
 4 years ago '04        #182
LP3000 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
my n*gga tony i hate it had to be him
 4 years ago '07        #183
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 skillahmang said:

KeepinItTrill said:

Bedewe22 said:
You believe this fu*kin mulignan? Learn to appreciate great television, ya prick.
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... ur a fu*king retard ... who u talkin to ? fake a.ss tony soprano? or dead a.ss gandolfi? foh....

CarmeloStarks said:

[pic - click to view]

Cage – I Hope You Die (I Really Mean It)

(No autographs, no autographs all right, no autographs)

Bow down before your false Gods (fu*k that)
A lot of ya’ll harvest some real hatred for motherfu*king celebrities out there, know what I’m sayin’? Ya’ll ain’t got the balls to say it I’m gonna say it for ya’ll, fu*k that!

This is me uncensored, just let me vent this
Everything I’m ‘bout to say to ya’ll
I hope Ben Affleck goes Patrick Bateman
And cuts J-Lo’s a.ss off
I hope Madonna’s k!lled by Palestinians
On webcam in front of millions (ha, ha, ha)
I wish the real world was like Vice City
So we could start shootin’ cops
I want to squeeze some t*ts
I want a thousand Pits
So I could f!ght them at the same time, bi*ch!
I hope Chris Palko fu*ks Gwyneth Paltrow
Then tells her what as.lut she is (ha,s.lut)
I hope Kobe goes to jail for the rest of his life
And Shaq fu*ks his wife (ha, ha)
I hope Mike Tyson k!lls Lennox Lewis
But not in the ring, in his house
With a knife

I know ya’ll tired of these mildly talented false Gods
And if this sh*t comes back to me, I don’t give a fu*k!

I hope Christopher Reeves walks again…
Nah, matter of fact, I don’t
I hope The Matrix 3 flops
And Martha Stewart’s shanked in prison
And bleeds out her box
I hope John Travolta’s plane crashes into (Oprah?)
And Ricki Lake is k!lled by a cobra
I hope every kid that downloads my music
Gets a virus and a subpoena (mom!)
I want to see Tony Soprano get whacked
Then James Gandolfini have a fu*king heart attack

I hope Gary Coleman makes a comeback
And each one of my ex’s marries a scumbag
I hope Bruce Willis butcher Ashton Kutcher
And tell the world that his ex-wife’s a hooker
I hope each one of my enemies catches Aids or cancer
And Rosie O’Donnell’s mauled by a panther
I hope her titty twitches
I hope each one of ‘em s3x and the City bi*ches
Wind up with fifty stitches
After their autopsy, I’ll be getting suited
I hope the whole cast of Friends is executed

I want to see the red carpet red from BLOOD (word)
(Oh, take me my picture!) Yeah I hope they take your picture
On the fu*king coroner table, bi*ch!
Don’t look at me with your mouth open, bi*ch
Unless your stupid a.ss is choking to death

I want to see the Hilton sisters abducted by drifters
And wake up with oozing blisters
Just keep it in perspective
I hope Anna Nicole Smith’s t*ts rupture and get infected
Help me count the losses
(I hope that) Schwarzenegger elected and a.ssassinated first day in office
Let’s hope Harrison Ford’s stamina folds
And he collapse before they make Indiana Four
fu*k the bloopers
George Lucas murdered on the set like
Brandon Lee but shot by Storm Troopers
Let’s hope Michael Jackson spends his last million
Goes bankrupt, and is k!lled by his children
I hope the US takes over the globe
So I could tell non-conspiracy heads “I told you so”

PREDICTED PERFECTLY

fu*k that show, y'all, your fat racist false idol and his bullsh*t "eye taliano aye aye pasta" bullsh*t stereotypes while your at it...

Last edited by erick derelict; 06-20-2013 at 01:28 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #184
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,081 | Props total: 225 225
fu*k that fat n*gga

06-20-2013, 02:20 PM         #185
swerve1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k outta here, who still listens to emo herb cage? yes predicting gandolfini would have a heart attack, what an amazing prediction
 06-20-2013, 03:30 PM         #186
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.i.p
 4 years ago '10        #187
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
r.i.p thank you for giving us classic tv show perfomences on the sopranos! hope you up in heaven "feeding the ducks"
 4 years ago '07        #188
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
long but cool read ... its cool to hear what so many people he worked with had to say about him.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — James Gandolfini's fans and colleagues shared reaction to his death Wednesday:

— "I am shocked and devastated by Jim's passing. He was a man of tremendous depth and sensitivity, with a kindness and generosity beyond words. I consider myself very lucky to have spent 10 years as his close colleague. My heart goes out to his family. As those of us in his pretend one hold on to the memories of our intense and beautiful time together. The love between Tony and Carmela was one of the greatest I've ever known." — Edie Falco, who played Tony Soprano's wife, Carmela, on "The Sopranos."

— "He was a genius. Anyone who saw him even in the smallest of his performances knows that. He is one of the greatest actors of this or any time. A great deal of that genius resided in those sad eyes. He was my partner. ... He was my brother in ways I can't explain and never will be able to explain." — David Chase, creator of "The Sopranos."

— "Jimmy treated us all like family with a generosity, loyalty and compassion that is rare in this world. ... Working with him was a pleasure and a privilege. I will be forever grateful having had a friend the likes of Jimmy." — Michael Imperioli, Gandolfini's co-star on "The Sopranos."

— "I admire Jimmy as a ferocious actor, a gentle soul and a genuinely funny man. I am fortunate to have sat across the table from him and am gutted by this loss. I wish his family strength and some semblance of peace." — Brad Pitt, who co-starred with Gandolfini in "True Romance," ''The Mexican" and "Killing Them Softly."

— "My heart goes out to his family. James was incredibly talented and I feel very fortunate to have had the chance to work with him. He was very committed during the shooting of 'True Romance.' I remember Tony Scott saying he slept in his suit in his car to stay in character. His work as Tony Soprano was flawless. It is a real loss to the creative community." — Patricia Arquette.

— "I am simply devastated. James was such an enormous talent, and an even greater spirit. I will be forever grateful for the privilege of working with him, and shall cherish his memories always." — Kathryn Bigelow, director "Zero Dark Thirty."

— "This news has left me heartbroken. I can only imagine the pain his family feels at this time, and my heart goes out to them, especially Deborah, Michael and Liliana. I spent 10 years of my life studying and admiring one of the most brilliant actors, yes, but more importantly one of the greatest men. Jim had the ability, unbeknownst to him, to make you feel like everything would be all right if he was around. I treasure my memories with him and feel so honored that I was an up close witness to his greatness." — Jamie Lynn Sigler, who played Tony Soprano's daughter on "The Sopranos."

— "James Gandolfini was a friend and a great actor. He wrote me after portraying me last year, which was a great thrill and honor. I told him I was glad an Italian played me — swear words and all. We laughed together at the fact that tough guys can have a heart of gold. He did, and we will miss him." — Leon Panetta. Gandolfini played then-CIA director Panetta in Kathryn Bigelow's Osama bin Laden hunt docudrama "Zero Dark Thirty."

— "If Broadway has a version of a guy you want in your foxhole, Jim Gandolfini was mine. During our time together in 'God of Carnage,' we played 320 performances together. He didn't miss one. Sadly, I now miss him like a brother." — Jeff Daniels.

— "It's an awful shock. James Gandolfini was a fine actor, a Rutgers alum and a true Jersey guy. I was a huge fan of his and the character he played so authentically, Tony Soprano. I have gotten to know Jimmy and many of the other actors in the 'Sopranos' cast and I can say that each of them are an individual New Jersey treasure." — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

— "We lost a giant today. I am utterly heartbroken." — Lorraine Bracco, who played Gandolfini's therapist on "The Sopranos."

— "I have lost a brother and a best friend. The world has lost one of the greatest actors of all time." — Musician Steven Van Zandt, who played Silvio on "The Sopranos."

— "Fifty-one and leaves a kid -- he was newly married. His son is fatherless now ... It's way too young." — Joe Gannascoli, who played Vito Spatafore on "The Sopranos."

— "Jimmy was one of the most talented, authentic and vulnerable actors of our time. He was unorthodox and truly special in so many ways. He had the s3x appeal of Steve McQueen or Brando in his prime as well as the comedic genius of Jackie Gleason." — Brad Grey, a producer of "The Sopranos."

— "The great James Gandolfini passed away today. Only 51. I can't believe it." — Bette Midler on Twitter.

— "James Gandolfini what a nice guy, so funny and sweet. He will be sorely missed. Our deepest condolences to his family." — Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry on Twitter.

— I'm saddened by James Gandolfini's passing. He was a great talent & I owe him. Quite simply, without Tony Soprano there is no Walter White. — Bryan Cranston on Twitter.

— "My condolences to the family and all those who loved James Gandolfini — a true NJ Great and NJ Original. RIP." — Newark Mayor Cory Booker on Twitter.

— "You will be missed greatly James Gandolfini Maybe best actor ever on a tv series. Salute'" — Comedian Artie Lange on Twitter.

— "awful awful news. James Gandolfini will be missed. He was a great actor. Just great." — Mia Farrow on Twitter.

— "James Gandolfini. Unbelievably sad news. A fine man." — Steve Carell on Twitter.

—"My thoughts and prayers go out to James Gandolfini's family. An extraordinary actor. RIP, Mr. Gandolfini." — Robin Williams on Twitter.

— "I am so deeply saddened by the untimely passing of sweet James Gandolfini! My heart is broken for his family!! I'm in shock worked with him in "Surviving Christmas"" — Christina Applegate on Twitter.

— "James Gandolfini was a kind, funny, wonderful guy. I'm so lucky to have worked with him. Sending love to his family. Such a sad, sad day. worked with him on "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone"" — Olivia Wilde on Twitter.

The a.ssociated Press
 4 years ago '10        #189
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 stashsoprano said:

[pic - click to view]

this is my facebok back round
 4 years ago '05        #190
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 1447 1447
RIP to the boss

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #191
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 erick derelict said:
Good. Fat racist fu*k.
shut the fu*k up you stupid dumb fu*k!
 4 years ago '04        #192
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
I have got to start taking better care of my body. My best wishes with his family and friends.
 4 years ago '07        #193
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
Damn thats some bad news

RIP to great James Gandolfini aka Tony Soprano
 4 years ago '13        #194
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,272 | Props total: 4707 4707
R.I.P.

I'm about to rewatch The Sopranos in honour of him.
 4 years ago '04        #195
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
This is sad for me, as his portrayal of Tony Soprano hit home for me. I had never seen a character on TV get either that high or low at any given time no matter what's going on around him. Reminded me of myself so much.

Edit: I forgot anger. The way he raged is pretty much exacts how I feel in those moments.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 06-20-2013 at 08:23 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #196
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
RIP this is sh*tty news.
 06-20-2013, 07:37 PM         #197
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess no soprano movie... RIP
 4 years ago '10        #198
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Leezee said:
I guess no soprano movie... RIP
whats fu*ked up is he was starting to come around about doing the movie after years of saying he didn't want to do it, then this sh*t happens.
 4 years ago '06        #199
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
fu*k!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy