Galaxy S10 photo leak shows Samsung wireless Galaxy Buds

most viewed right now
+59  41
30 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '05        #1
1387 page views
33 comments

old head 165 heat pts165
space
space
space
$19,402 | Props total: 17539 17539
Galaxy S10 photo leak shows Samsung wireless Galaxy Buds

Rumors suggest that these new earbuds can be charged wirelessly by upcoming Galaxy phones.

These might be Samsung Galaxy Buds that can charge wirelessly on the back of the upcoming Galaxy S10.

They're like Airpods, but less weird looking.

In just a matter of weeks, Samsung is expected to announce the Galaxy S10 but on Wednesday, German publisher WinFuture ran a photo showing what might be new Samsung wireless earbuds called Galaxy Buds. This photo leak comes days after WinFuture published photos that allegedly show the upcoming Galaxy S10E.

The Galaxy Buds appear in a tiny case that rests on the back of what might be the upcoming Galaxy S10 Plus. The photo suggests that the earbuds can be charged wirelessly from the phone similar to how the Huawei Mate P20 charges FreeBuds 2 Pro wireless earbuds.

The Galaxy Buds are rumored to be Ä149 which converts roughly to $170, £130 and AU$240.

visit this link CNET

+6   

33 comments for "Galaxy S10 photo leak shows Samsung wireless Galaxy Buds"

1 week ago '05        #2
FalconBuddha 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 3652 3652
Am i the only one who hates this "true wireless earbud" fad?

Like whats the big deal? Did anyone buy wireless earbuds and then return them cause the wire was getting in the way or making them too heavy?? To me these are really dumb and inconvenient (extra charging cases and easier to lose)

BTW, not talking about just these, but the airpods and all other "true" wireless ones as well
+7   

1 week ago '10        #3
M2CEO 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 4174 4174
Looks like a hearing aid
+38   

1 week ago '08        #4
606robin 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,632 | Props total: 5589 5589
AirPods look like sh*t "tools" cop, like 99% of folks who wear them ain't talking to no one, and sh*t is alibaba surplus ...

These look like you'll be the coolest grandad in the nursing home...

Well.. can't be worse than pixel buds
+7   

1 week ago '15        #5
ManABigMan 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 3162 3162
I don't really care for "true wireless earbuds". However, if the tech did advance to make the sizes much smaller and almost unnoticeable while in-ear, I'd be down.
+2   

1 week ago '10        #6
WINDHORST3187 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 138 138
Am I the only one who hates these kinds of earbuds because they never stay in my ears?
+13   

1 week ago '08        #7
GoldBluded 700 heat pts700
space
space
$22,649 | Props total: 39647 39647
Whats the battery life on these?
+1   

1 week ago '07        #8
No Notoriety 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,321 | Props total: 10394 10394
 M2CEO said
Looks like a hearing aid
Straight up
+1   

1 week ago '16        #9
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,842 | Props total: 21466 21466
 FalconBuddha said

Like whats the big deal? Did anyone buy wireless earbuds and then return them cause the wire was getting in the way or making them too heavy?? To me these are really dumb and inconvenient (extra charging cases and easier to lose)

BTW, not talking about just these, but the airpods and all other "true" wireless ones as well
i think the fact that apple released their own signature line and they were overpriced led to people looking at them as "luxury". Like Beats when everyone was wearing them around their neck. Jaybirds are better than all these joints tho
+2   

1 week ago '04        #10
badboy600 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,818 | Props total: 2877 2877
Wheres the photo? These are the current model which I own and not really fond of

1 week ago '07        #11
[MK] 
space
space
$3,132 | Props total: 900 900
I'll stick to my Anker accessories, I just want the S10 phone
+2   

1 week ago '17        #12
DJdidit 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 1879 1879
 WINDHORST3187 said
Am I the only one who hates these kinds of earbuds because they never stay in my ears?
I thought I was the one. I haven't copped earbuds in years because of this

1 week ago '10        #13
WINDHORST3187 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 138 138
 DJdidit said
I thought I was the one. I haven't copped earbuds in years because of this
Bruh I swear these p*ss me off more than anything. They don't stick in my ear no matter what I try. No matter what size rubber pieces they include it never works. I was hype hearing about this until I saw that. To this day I still use my apple earbuds with my phone and I've never owned an iphone.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #14
Muchacho 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 3222 3222
I like my earbuds cause I work long hours with my headphones on & the cord gets in the way
+4   

7 days ago '08        #15
606robin 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,632 | Props total: 5589 5589
 WINDHORST3187 said
Same as the apple wired headphones. Seriously, I don't know whose ear canal they based them hoes on. But fu*k em
+1   

7 days ago '14        #16
Swade009 72 heat pts72
space
space
space
$9,680 | Props total: 6890 6890
 badboy600 said
Wheres the photo? These are the current model which I own and not really fond of
Yea they suck and I've warranties out atleast 8 pairs and I finally got a pair that has no issues.

The biggest problem is they have a problem sensing that they're in your ear and on the previous paid it would never let me talk on the phone. The sound quality is great but those sensors are terrible and alot of them wont even charge out of the box.

7 days ago '06        #17
realgunta 879 heat pts879
space
space
$26,880 | Props total: 48193 48193
 FalconBuddha said

^^agreed 100%

7 days ago '07        #18
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,139 | Props total: 5430 5430
 badboy600 said
Yeah man. They're trash. I Flip phones from Apple to Samsung just to kinda stay ahead of where both companies are.

I copped the 2018 Icon X and they were cool at first. I only used them in the office one bud at a time and in the gym. Exactly what I was looking for. But then the volume started dropping because of that sh*tty pad. I'm not down for headphones (especially ones aimed at fitness) that has such an obvious maintenance bill.

They look dumb, but they can come in handy if they're executed correctly.

7 days ago '04        #19
badboy600 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,818 | Props total: 2877 2877
 Swade009 said
Yea they suck and I've warranties out atleast 8 pairs and I finally got a pair that has no issues.

The biggest problem is they have a problem sensing that they're in your ear and on the previous paid it would never let me talk on the phone. The sound quality is great but those sensors are terrible and alot of them wont even charge out of the box.
Bruh! The ambient noise feature was my favorite part of these but I canít even use it because it always thinks I donít have both buds in. Very annoying. That sensor is a big design flaw

7 days ago '05        #20
Young OG 168 heat pts168
space
space
$19,078 | Props total: 15498 15498
 FalconBuddha said

Yeah what is the point of being against something pushing tech further?

You can still buy the type of headphones you like my guy. You could get a short in the wire connecting two. You could rip the fu*king wire out.

Some people actually like the idea of actual wireless. Your only defense is that it's stupid and you don't like it. Real adult sh*t. lol
+2   

7 days ago '08        #21
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,562 | Props total: 6940 6940
Completely wireless earbuds are the BEST for lifting, bar none.

Airpods don’t fit on my ears, i’ve used the Onkyo w800bt but the problem is that in a crowded bluetooth room, signal becomes trash and 1 earphone cuts out consistently. BT daisy chain is unreliable and It’s frustrating

I bet you that these ones use NFMI which addresses the daisy-chain process but using two protocols instead of strictly Bluetooh

[phone] -> bluetooth -> [earbud 1] -> nfmi -> [earbud 2]

Which is the next best solution next to airpods which connect BOTH earbuds directly to the phone at the same time, no daisy chain
+2   

7 days ago '05        #22
FalconBuddha 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 3652 3652
 Young OG said
Yeah what is the point of being against something pushing tech further?

You can still buy the type of headphones you like my guy. You could get a short in the wire connecting two. You could rip the fu*king wire out.

Some people actually like the idea of actual wireless. Your only defense is that it's stupid and you don't like it. Real adult sh*t. lol
In what way is this pushing tech forward? Is the sound quality better? Are they more convenient? Are they easier to use? Do they last longer?

Nope they are different, that's it

I'm all for tech advancements, but this isn't one

It's like when phones started using notches, and people thought that was advancing tech, when in reality its just an ugly addition to the phone that doesn't make the phone any better or more advanced

7 days ago '05        #23
Young OG 168 heat pts168
space
space
$19,078 | Props total: 15498 15498
 FalconBuddha said
In what way is this pushing tech forward? Is the sound quality better? Are they more convenient? Are they easier to use? Do they last longer?

Nope they are different, that's it

I'm all for tech advancements, but this isn't one

It's like when phones started using notches, and people thought that was advancing tech, when in reality its just an ugly addition to the phone that doesn't make the phone any better or more advanced
Obviously because at one point all headphones were wired or wired but wireless.

The answer to all those questions is either yes or hopefully thru pushing boundaries and trying.

It's no way you can refute that. U basically saying don't try. Foh. You learn thru trying u goofy n*gga.

And don't talk to me about it random sh*t like notches and sh*t that have nothing to do with my argument. U bx n*ggas so formulaic.

7 days ago '04        #24
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,060 | Props total: 5679 5679
 M2CEO said
Looks like a hearing aid
Knew this was coming
+3   

7 days ago '17        #25
bxivz 1 heat pts
space
space
$123 | Props total: 187 187
 FalconBuddha said

[pic - click to view]

I am currently using these and they are the best I have ever had worth the price tag. Great sounds and long-lasting battery. I honestly tried to true wireless and I wasn't with it. Having to charge them constantly. I am glad that at BestBuy I can keep exchanging headphones on a whim. I have tried several before i settled on the Bose QuiteConfort 30.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+28online now  45
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
368 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+35online now  17
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  16
NBA LEGENDARY: The Portland JAIL BLAZERS STORY Told From PRIVATE JET FLIGHT AT..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  16
Image(s) inside Captain Marvel: Box Office Projection PLUMMETS after Brie Larson press..
218 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy