Galaxy S10 prices just leaked...a little lower than we thought

most viewed right now
+84  146
49 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '13        #26
marietta92 26 heat pts26
space
space
$10,571 | Props total: 13462 13462
 bigkilla said
What does this even mean? What separation? 1 TB for a phone is clear overkill.

So move the videos to a hard drive? You can’t tell me someone so into phones and tech is so inept to move files via cloud or through USB to a hard drive. There’s no reason anyone would be carrying nearly 1 TB of video and music. None.
no reason huh?

so when i went on a roadtrip through the midwest 3 months ago n had zero cell service for 3/4ths of the trip there was no reason to have my music downloaded on my phone? i was supposed to just drive in silence since i wouldnt be able to stream?

when im on a flight and have my phone in airplane mode, i should only have a handful of albums downloaded to choose from? cuz why have my entire collection at my fingertips?

so when i wanna show somebody a cool video i shot, i should say " wait, hold on, i cant show you right now, its on my hard drive. lets go to my house real quick so we can watch the video on my computer" ?

all the smileys and gifs i use for texting, fu*k it, i should throw em on a hard drive. because forget texting how i wanna text, i should conform to your standard of not wanting storage space?

if you dont want storage thats cool. dont project your bullsh*t on the rest of us. phones been goin up in storage since they came out, theres clearly a market for it, thats why people pay for it.(and use it).

this aint 1999, phones the main form of productivity for a lot of people. and i only listed the leisure activities people use storage for, not counting the people that rely on phones and their high storage for work/file management, etc.

"i dont use storage therefore nobody else wants storage"

thats some fu*k a*s logic you usin right now.

-sent from my 512GB XS

EDIT: damn forgot about all the mobile game i got too, some of them takin several GB's a piece. maybe i should throw em on my hard drive too n just play em at home

itd k*ll the point of MOBILE gaming, but hey, bigkilla said i aint need it

Last edited by marietta92; 02-03-2019 at 12:45 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #27
21 1654 heat pts1654
space
space
$64,145 | Props total: 72856 72856
Sitting out this year. Don't like the price and don't like the hole punch.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #28
bigkilla 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$7,207 | Props total: 13739 13739
 marietta92 said
no reason huh?

so when i went on a roadtrip through the midwest 3 months ago n had zero cell service for 3/4ths of the trip there was no reason to have my music downloaded on my phone? i was supposed to just drive in silence since i wouldnt be able to stream?

when im on a flight and have my phone in airplane mode, i should only have a handful of albums downloaded to choose from? cuz why have my entire collection at my fingertips?

so when i wanna show somebody a cool video i shot, i should say " wait, hold on, i cant show you right now, its on my hard drive. lets go to my house real quick so we can watch the video on my computer" ?

all the smileys and gifs i use for texting, fu*k it, i should throw em on a hard drive. because forget texting how i wanna text, i should conform to your standard of not wanting storage space?

if you dont want storage thats cool. dont project your bullsh*t on the rest of us. phones been goin up in storage since they came out, theres clearly a market for it, thats why people pay for it.(and use it).

this aint 1999, phones the main form of productivity for a lot of people. and i only listed the leisure activities people use storage for, not counting the people that rely on phones and their high storage for work/file management, etc.

-sent from my 512GB XS

EDIT: damn forgot about all the mobile game i got too, some of them takin several GB's a piece. maybe i should throw em on my hard drive too n just play em at home

No one's saying to not download your music to your phone... but it's bullsh*t if you think at any moment on hand you're going to need 1 TB worth of storage... especially if you're rotating in and out of phones like all these "power users" do.. unless you're going to sit there and tell me you have all your data stored to the cloud and not manually transferring everything

2 weeks ago '13        #29
marietta92 26 heat pts26
space
space
 bigkilla said
No one's saying to not download your music to your phone... but it's bullsh*t if you think at any moment on hand you're going to need 1 TB worth of storage... especially if you're rotating in and out of phones like all these "power users" do.. unless you're going to sit there and tell me you have all your data stored to the cloud and not manually transferring everything
no manuel transfer for my games or Tidal songs. its all tied to my account.

you must use MP3's n thats why u aint understanding how much storage FLAC or Master Quality(above FLAC) takes

people use up storage i dont get what you tryin to argue. just cuz it aint for you dont mean it aint for us. you do you bigkilla, let other people do them.

i mean you still part of Mitchell n Ness Gang so i wont slap but damn im tempted to right now
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #30
bigkilla 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 marietta92 said
no manuel transfer for my games or Tidal songs. its all tied to my account.

you must use MP3's n thats why u aint understanding how much storage FLAC or Master Quality(above FLAC) takes

people use up storage i dont get what you tryin to argue. just cuz it aint for you dont mean it aint for us. you do you bigkilla, let other people do them.

i mean you still part of Mitchell n Ness Gang so i wont slap but damn im tempted to right now
So instead of making a reasonable debate you'd rather switch subjects and try to make some cheesy a*s jokes?

Ok man... I guess if carrying around 300+ hours of video AND 100,000+ songs on hand because you may want to show someone a video on a plane or some sh*t whatever you were saying is realistic then do you.

2 weeks ago '13        #31
marietta92 26 heat pts26
space
space
 bigkilla said
So instead of making a reasonable debate you'd rather switch subjects and try to make some cheesy a*s jokes?

Ok man... I guess if carrying around 300+ hours of video AND 100,000+ songs on hand because you may want to show someone a video on a plane or some sh*t whatever you were saying is realistic then do you.
I did make a debate. I listed reasons people would want high storage on their phones. I listed situations where i didnt have cell service but wanted to listen to my music on the road, and more.

You threw a fit, and cant stand it we gettin use outta our high storage phones.

I will do me, thanks

2 weeks ago '06        #32
bigkilla 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 marietta92 said
I did make a debate. I listed reasons people would want high storage on their phones. I listed situations where i didnt have cell service but wanted to listen to my music on the road, and more.

You threw a fit, and cant stand it we gettin use outta our high storage phones.

I will do me, thanks
Seems like you're kind of flopping around to make your point valid...

You're probably one of those people that saves 10 minutes of fireworks videos on their phone for 5 years to justify "I NEED ALL THIS SPACE ON MY PHONE BECAUSE OF VIDEOS"
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #33
old head 165 heat pts165 OP
space
space
space
$19,413 | Props total: 17698 17698
 bigkilla said

You're probably one of those people that saves 10 minutes of fireworks videos on their phone for 5 years to justify "I NEED ALL THIS SPACE ON MY PHONE BECAUSE OF VIDEOS"

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #34
marietta92 26 heat pts26
space
space
 bigkilla said

i dont do fireworks, saw enough of those in Iraq
my points valid that i use up a lot of storage on my phone therefore its worth it to me, and doesnt affect you at all.

you seem really upset that i enjoy having space on my phone.

"look at him, downloading all that sh*t on his phone. he doesnt need all that storage, fu*k that guy, hes an idiot."

why does this bother you so much? i got time, lets talk about it

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '04        #35
DJ Maximum|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 21732 21732
how?

like wtf man aint no way and then a carrier want to charge you an upgrade fee to get the phone too?

phone shouldnt be costing more than cpus

I built a computer last year cheaper than that
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #36
TRU 504 BoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 571 571
I can see a lot of Samsung and Apple sales falling drastically this year. Sounds like a lot of people aren't going to be buying phones this year. Hurt the companies pockets.

2 weeks ago '05        #37
HARBINGER 458 heat pts458
space
space
$52,777 | Props total: 12532 12532
 kickzrme said
Nah that's bullsh*t homie...this is what happens when you think you have the market cornered and you throwing sh*t just to see if it stick

At this rate Samsung ≠ Apple you can get the same performance with a 1+ 6T at $630...the hardware and software not that different so why is the mark up so high with Samsung when you can be a power user or phone geek and save more than $1000

The answer is cause they think they have the market on Android on lock...Samsung might as well drop a supreme collab
I get all that but I'm a pure blood Note user @ .Not an S10 user. Not an iPhone user. No longer an HTC user. Note. So I'll throw it.. not necessarily every year tho

2 weeks ago '15        #38
donnyyy 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 4783 4783
I just wanna know if Samsung still has that trash touchwiz UI?

2 weeks ago '04        #39
CentsCuZ 20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 1329 1329
Looks like I'll be sticking with this Note 9 for about 5 more years
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #40
ABlackCosmos 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 375 375
Haven't had a phone in over three months, imagine dropping a grand for a handheld super computer that's subject to blow up, fragile and underutilized.

Rather pay for an older model from Best Buy at a fifth of the price that works just as well, clout chasing behind this week's new-new ain't it.

2 weeks ago '07        #41
21 1654 heat pts1654
space
space
$64,145 | Props total: 72856 72856
 donnyyy said
I just wanna know if Samsung still has that trash touchwiz UI?
no. they call it One UI now. It's totally different. I have an iPhoneXS Max and a Galaxy s9+ and the UI on the Samsung sh*ts all over it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #42
willie_s 1 heat pts
space
space
$763 | Props total: 428 428
 991 said
I got a 6 inch 1080p screen phone that is bright even in daylight with a 4,000 mAh battery with quick charge for $100. I don't know how y'all shell out $1000 every year on a phone. Y'all are getting ripped off.
whats the phone brother important piece of info there

2 weeks ago '06        #43
991 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,935 | Props total: 3382 3382
 willie_s said
whats the phone brother important piece of info there
zte blade z max

2 weeks ago '09        #44
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,041 | Props total: 9230 9230
 bigkilla said
Lol "power users"

Who the fu*k needs 1 TB of space on their phone? and if you're the type to buy the highest end phone we all know that space isn't going to fill up by the time the next one comes out 11 months later.

No one tell me all about how they have so many photos, videos and music.... 1 TB of space is crazy as hell to fill up in 11 months on a phone unless you're literally stashing movies on it JUST to stash movies on it.
People who record 4k videos would eat through space 128 would be enough for most people to comfortably work with

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-04-2019 at 05:15 PM..

2 weeks ago '06        #45
bigkilla 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said
People who record 4k videos would eat through space 128 would be enough for most people to comfortably work with
But even then you’d need like minimum 10-15 hours MINIMUM of 4K video... and you can only record 5 mins at a time according to google search... so you know how many pointless videos you’re gonna have?

2 weeks ago '07        #46
Blaksentinel 
space
space
$2,044 | Props total: 1938 1938
 marietta92 said
no reason huh?

-sent from my 512GB XS

I need alot of space for the same reasons. I have a vast collection of physical cds of music that I rip to my phone. I download movies of the net and transfer to my phone for when I'm in places that I can't get a signal and my 4k family videos as well. 512gb is enough for me tho cause I'm constantly changing my music in my phone. Everyone has their own reason for wanting gb space so to each is own.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #47
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 666 666
Keeping my galaxy s8+ and if any of you have one, id recommend the same

2 weeks ago '04        #48
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 marietta92 said
i dont do fireworks, saw enough of those in Iraq
my points valid that i use up a lot of storage on my phone therefore its worth it to me, and doesnt affect you at all.

you seem really upset that i enjoy having space on my phone.

"look at him, downloading all that sh*t on his phone. he doesnt need all that storage, fu*k that guy, hes an idiot."

why does this bother you so much? i got time, lets talk about it

[pic - click to view]

I have a galaxy s8+ with 64 gb. When i get close to full i send that sh*t to the cloud. I have 26 gb free right now. My phone still runs brand new. What the fu*k is wrong with you?
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #49
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
On top of that, i have option to add removable storage if i choose
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #50
marietta92 26 heat pts26
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said
I have a galaxy s8+ with 64 gb. When i get close to full i send that sh*t to the cloud. I have 26 gb free right now. My phone still runs brand new. What the fu*k is wrong with you?
Cuz the clouds useless when i aint got service. and i sont wanna pay for cloud service whoch google and apple both charge for.
 VerballyAbusive said
On top of that, i have option to add removable storage if i choose
Yep. Thats what i love about my S9+. First thing i did was get a 256GB evo plus micro sd and popped that sh*t in. Glad you enjoying your S8+

[pic - click to view]

Storage
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+26online now  54
Video inside Post the type of girl you like
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  25