Apple Getting Flabby & Desperate - Introducing: the Apple Big Butt Battery for $129

most viewed right now
52 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '17        #26
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 3504 3504
 Javon23 said
$129 for a battery case for $1,000 phone that claims to have great battery performance. Mprhie doesn't even charge that much for theirs.
This will flop and pretty much admits another L for Apple especially after they had to admit to throttling their phones and as a result had to provide $29 battery replacements for their phones until the end of 2018.
Mophie costs only $10 less, so Apple’s being $129 is not exactly out of this world.

4 months ago '17        #27
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
The battery life on the iPhone XS and XS max is great, but obviously there is sub market for power users or what have you.

This demographic is just filled with emotional idiots.

4 months ago '17        #28
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 FalconBuddha said
correction.....it SHOULD flop, but anything with an apple logo on it will sell
For my brother and sister, i got them both charging cases for their iphones that were $35-40 and they havent had an issue with them and leave them on their phones all the time as they dont add much size, but i know them, if i didnt show them those, they would of just gone to the apple store and bought the official one and thought it was a deal

Much like the airpods or whatever they are called, they are extremely ugly headphones and cost more than alot of similar headphones, but they put an apple logo on them, and market the hell out of them, and all of a sudden they are a status symbol when really you could of just gotten headphones on amazon for $50 that work just as well

And before anyone says it, yes Samsung users do it too, just not to the extent of apple
Apple hardly had to market the AirPods and those sold well because the people love them.

Most people actually thought they were ugly as fu*k to begin with and now they’re a trend - mainly because they work really well.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #29
Tommy Bundy 
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 1323 1323
A few third-party companies have already created this for iPhone, though.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #30
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Tommy Bundy said
Lol what?

Third parties make cases and chargers too - so the OEM of phone shouldn’t make one?

4 months ago '04        #31
Javon23 333 heat pts333 OP
space
space
$52,160 | Props total: 23693 23693

[tweet - click to view]

4 months ago '10        #32
M2CEO 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$5,434 | Props total: 4795 4795
 Homer Pimpson said
yet every Samsung and Android copied the notch

innovation
Essential phone started the notch wave.

4 months ago '17        #33
BLACK FIST 
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 19631 19631
 Exs said
thanks for the plays.
"Watch me smash you like a fly on the wall//"

I tried to give an honest listen... But you just suck, bro. Sounds like you just started rapping 15 minutes ago. Your equipment sound cheap as hell. You need help, but i don't have the patience to guide you, son. You look like a grown a*s man trying to rap. You don't got it son... Just stop.

I forgot to add... It sounds like you're on heavy drugs. You rap with no energy. sh*t got me yawning, b. Sober up, and you just might reach your potential... But you'll be dead at that point.,

Last edited by BLACK FIST; 01-17-2019 at 03:52 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '04        #34
Exs 434 heat pts434
space
space
$13,101 | Props total: 29715 29715
 BLACK FIST said
"Watch me smash you like a fly on the wall//"

I tried to give an honest listen... But you just suck, bro. Sounds like you just started rapping 15 minutes ago. Your equipment sound cheap as hell. You need help, but i don't have the patience to guide you, son. You look like a grown a*s man trying to rap. You don't got it son... Just stop.

I forgot to add... It sounds like you're on heavy drugs. You rap with no energy. sh*t got me yawning, b. Sober up, and you just might reach your potential... But you'll be dead at that point.,
I was 24 and it was 11 years ago. Ive taken all of your advice. The line was "smash em like a fly on the wall" btw. A bit more meaning that your interpretation. I was smoked out everyday like you thought. Been straight edge for 9 years.

just so you have some context the verse you quoted and listened to was an intro and the imo is pretty good.... was my mic trash.... yeah.... doesnt matter to me. You're the type of person I'm talking about in that verse....so I can understand the disdain you must have when you hear it. In fact prior to the verse I said

A lot of n*ggas aint gon be happy with the words they hear
presto... poof there you are

Lot of n*ggas in the streets I knew
I dont no more
and they don't know me back neither
well most are fake and they're living to show
struggle as they go
and I don't need no breathers
They're all forgotten mean nothing at all
so watch me
as I smash em like a fly on the wall

Do you even know what the phrase "fly on the wall" means?

Last edited by Exs; 01-17-2019 at 08:21 AM..

4 months ago '15        #35
414mvp 
space
space
$2,064 | Props total: 2691 2691
 BIG RICHARD said
Apple = pus*y a*s liberal phones
Word bro so angry lol what apple do to you besides makes devices that work in a flawless ecosystem.

4 months ago '07        #36
Jayceon 515 heat pts515
space
space
$28,682 | Props total: 2935 2935
I thought Apple been had this I guess I was thinking about Mophie but I could have sworn apple had this.

Anyway..The only apple accessories I sh*t on are those headphones. I never cracked a phone in my life that had an apple case on it and their sh*ts are usually all good

4 months ago '06        #37
bigkilla 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$7,691 | Props total: 15084 15084
 Ignatious715 said
Nice try but Mophie already has the charging case game on lock.
 Javon23 said
$129 for a battery case for $1,000 phone that claims to have great battery performance. Mprhie doesn't even charge that much for theirs.
This will flop and pretty much admits another L for Apple especially after they had to admit to throttling their phones and as a result had to provide $29 battery replacements for their phones until the end of 2018.
 Tommy Bundy said

Y'all think Mophie got it on lock... yea they're making money but don't forget about the deal Amazon and Apple cut a few months back... all of those 3rd parties are going to go to the bottom of the list and Apple will be featured for each search. Mophie and all of them are screwed. I bet you a strong portion of Mophie and all those 3rd party company sales are on Amazon... watch when Apple corners that market... all those companies won't even be the first companies to show up when you search for their own products.

4 months ago '04        #38
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,778 | Props total: 2576 2576
 myPOWER said
Mophie costs only $10 less, so Apple’s being $129 is not exactly out of this world.
But you can get a Zerolemon for half that
+1   

4 months ago '17        #39
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Tha754kid said
But you can get a Zerolemon for half that
Ok then get a zerolemon then lol obviously apple isn’t competing with the all the lower priced cases.

My point is there is a 3rd party case that is only $10 less, so $129 is hardly a stretch.

And the the battery works different with apples case , more seamless than the other battery cases.

4 months ago '04        #40
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
 myPOWER said
And the the battery works different with apples case , more seamless than the other battery cases.

A battery case is a battery case!!

More seamless?? That big ugly a*s case.... seamless....

Apple got yall n*ggas straight brainwashed.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #41
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Tha754kid said

A battery case is a battery case!!

More seamless?? That big ugly a*s case.... seamless....

Apple got yall n*ggas straight brainwashed.
Why even comment when you have no idea what I’m talking about?

Stupid dumb n*ggas stay stupid.

4 months ago '04        #42
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
 myPOWER said
Why even comment when you have no idea what I’m talking about?

Stupid dumb n*ggas stay stupid.
Exactly the point. Not even you have any idea of what you said because if you did, you would have seen how silly it sounded too. A seamless design flows with the device, barely noticeable. You can see this BRICK from 2 states over.

But hey, if it works, it works. After all.... it's still just a fukkin battery.

4 months ago '05        #43
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,112 | Props total: 2031 2031
 Homer Pimpson said

innovation
What flagship Samsung phone has the notch? The s9 and note 9 don't have a notch.

4 months ago '04        #44
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,213 | Props total: 4525 4525
 Homer Pimpson said

innovation
Actually every Samsung phone didn't copy a notch. None of the Samsung flagshipped never had a notch.

Add the fact every Android manufacturer are copying Samsung punch in hole.
+1   

4 months ago '16        #45
Birdmans Hands 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 8310 8310

[pic - click to view]

4 months ago '06        #46
memphisboi55 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1809 1809
I had the apple smart battery case on my 7 and loved it.

May get this one for my X

4 months ago '05        #47
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,743 | Props total: 8006 8006
 Teddy KGB said
Samsung fans laughing, but watch the Samsung big butt battery case drop in 8 months.
They got em out but not samsung brand.

Those cases are life savers sometimes. Might pick one up for my s9+ as a matter of fact.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  24
May 20 - Iran Clapsback On Twitter: We Survived Alexander The Great, Genghis K..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Jason Mitchell is guilty as fu-k
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside According to retirement experts, by age 35, you should have twice your..
208 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  14
Netflix Has 175 Days Left To Pull Off A Miracle... Or It's All Over
187 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy