Kodi: The Official Guide To Cutting The Cord

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #101
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,150 | Props total: 6849 6849
 Y.G. said
Dude is still crying because I won't recommend the custom build he's using over the stock build.

Nothing wrong with custom builds. They're the equivalent of a custom ROM. The stock build will always be more stable, faster (due to smaller library and less dependencies) and updated quicker.

If you don't want stock or are comfortable troubleshooting a custom build if and when it has issues, feel free to install it. But don't get butthurt because the thread is geared towards those builds.
Ive got both set ups the one in the frontrom is beast the one in the bedroom is stock with picked addons

Both do the same thing the beast is easier for friends and family to use because they arent as tech savy.

I think its just a prefrence

3 years ago '05        #102
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$43,590 | Props total: 19272 19272
 That Guy Fly said
@

In this section(check below) of your OP, how do I get these things you suggested. I had them all previously before I deleted and started over but I don't remember how to access them. I followed the first steps of downloading Kodi and then installing superrepo(which loked a lot different on my system than the video) but I can't find the options or repositories you suggested. Help me out so I can get my system back rockin.

Recommended Movie / TV Show Add-ons:

Genesis

* Install from the lambda repository
* Add a free Alluc account for additional fast HD sources

iSTREAM

* Install from the XunityTalk repository

The Mutts Nutts

* Install from the jas0npc repository

Stream All The Sources

* Install from the tknorris repository

Recommended Sports Add-ons:

SportsAccess

* How to install SportsAccess

SportsDevil

Recommended Live TV Add-ons:

cCloud TV

* Install from the Pod God repository

dexterTV

* Install from the dextertv repository

USTVnow

* Install from the Kodi Add-on repository

Vdubt25

* Install from the XunityTalk repository

[pic - click to view]

Also, I remember back when I first did this years ago there was all of these install from zip file options I had to do like fusion, xunity and others. I also had a maintenance tool and some other stuff that pulled up under the program tab but I don't have now. If this is too much to walk through then I understand but if it isn't I would appreciate the help my man.
It's not too much to help you breh. That's what the thread is for.

You can find all those add-ons' repos in SuperRepo under the repository section.

Go to System ---> Settings ---> Add-ons ---> Install from repository ---> SuperRepo ---> Add-on repository ---> Install the repositories you want

3 years ago '10        #103
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 10974 10974
Somebody help me out man. Im trying to figure out this sh*t. How do i get this functioning on the amazon fire stick. I seen a tutorial telling me to get adbfire but, all the softwares have viruses on it. Can somebody give me a tutorial on how to get this sh*t going plz? Im dumb when it comes to this sh*t but, I'm sure i can figure it out with a lil help.

3 years ago '05        #104
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 dasill said
Ive got both set ups the one in the frontrom is beast the one in the bedroom is stock with picked addons

Both do the same thing the beast is easier for friends and family to use because they arent as tech savy.

I think its just a prefrence
Custom builds may have an easier initial setup but they will never be as stable or updated as quickly as stock.

There's nothing wrong with using them but @ needs to quit whining because the thread isn't focused only on custom builds. If he feels that strongly, he should make a thread. I'm sure plenty of people would be interested in one that only concerns custom builds.

3 years ago '05        #105
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 TheGift said
Somebody help me out man. Im trying to figure out this sh*t. How do i get this functioning on the amazon fire stick. I seen a tutorial telling me to get adbfire but, all the softwares have viruses on it. Can somebody give me a tutorial on how to get this sh*t going plz? Im dumb when it comes to this sh*t but, I'm sure i can figure it out with a lil help.
Everything you need to get started is on the first post breh.

3 years ago '13        #106
Afr0Centric 
space
space
space
$220 | Props total: 300 300
Props my dude, I have Kodi on my laptop and used to display it on the tv via HDMI cord, but thanks tot his thread I have it on the fire Stick TV

3 years ago '10        #107
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 10974 10974
 Y.G. said
Everything you need to get started is on the first post breh.
I know but, I dk what add ones and repositories and sh*t are. how do I get things from my Mac to the fire stick? I'm lost breh.

3 years ago '05        #108
Micheal C. Will 26 heat pts26
space
space
$30,827 | Props total: 26163 26163
Appreciate it, you mention some apps I didn't have before. Like Stream all Sources and Mutts Nuts.

3 years ago '05        #109
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 TheGift said
I know but, I dk what add ones and repositories and sh*t are. how do I get things from my Mac to the fire stick? I'm lost breh.
Watch the video or follow the link under "recommended repository." That will get you started.

Once you have that setup, you can start adding add-ons and repos.

3 years ago '04        #110
jumpoff6684 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 77 77
 BrwnSkinHustler said
All u need is the The Beast Build lol.

Look it up
Facts! Too much work I messed up at first installing all those add-ons. Beast or Spartan build > installing 1 by 1.

10-10-2015, 11:19 PM         #111
Veili 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $ouljaboy said
Same here
Just ordered a box but I got the Beelink R68 TV Box RK3368 w/Android 5.1
64 Bits Octa Core HDMI 2.0 w/ 2.4G 5.8 802.11ac WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0
I can help anyone with questions!
How much for the box and where can I purchase?

3 years ago '11        #112
L1C4 79 heat pts79
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 3275 3275
So what add ons are all on the beast?

I want "America Live tv", movies, sports, cartoons?

Any specific add ons or should I just go with beside the beast.

3 years ago '05        #113
white-chocolate 129 heat pts129
space
space
$15,929 | Props total: 1868 1868
side loaded Kodi to my Amazon Fire TV Gaming Edition.. couldn't figure out how to get the RomCollectionBrower or any Rom Launchers to work so i have the emulators all as solo apps in the app manager screen

for Kodi i got Genesis, Dexter and 1Channel going.. my buddy says Dexter can stream UFC and sh!t but above doesn't list it as a PPV/Sports streamer, is he wrong? what yall suggest for streaming UFC?

3 years ago '11        #114
L1C4 79 heat pts79
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 3275 3275
ok so I got a couple questions

I installed the beast. Latest update i believe.

I went to sports and nothing would pop up. like items would say 0/0 nothing would show. The same with other add ons on the beast. I went genesis and searched a movie and everythings good with that.

How do I get back to the main kodi screen, not the beast and how do I add kodi to my home page on the fire stick?

Only way I know how to get to it is go to settings and launch application

I'm also getting buffering with everything I watch pretty often. Is that my wifi connection/internet speed or just the stream I'm watching?

Last edited by L1C4; 10-11-2015 at 06:03 AM..

3 years ago '09        #115
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,039 | Props total: 9134 9134
 L1C4 said
I'm also getting buffering with everything I watch pretty often. Is that my wifi connection/internet speed or just the stream I'm watching?
Download maintenance tool, enter it and select system tweaks then enable zero caching it might help buffering especially on android boxes and the like

3 years ago '05        #116
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,500 | Props total: 8222 8222
 Y.G. said
I don't have any issues with WiFi on my Fire TV Stick and you don't need to sideload a file manager anymore. You can download ES File Explorer straight from Amazon's Appstore.
really mine be buffering like ain't no tomorrow.

3 years ago '05        #117
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,500 | Props total: 8222 8222
 Sekhem said
personal recommended skin: eminence

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Can I install these skins on my firestick?

3 years ago '07        #118
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 6237 6237
 jumpoff6684 said
Facts! Too much work I messed up at first installing all those add-ons. Beast or Spartan build > installing 1 by 1.
Quoted for emphasis.

3 years ago '05        #119
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Quddus said
really mine be buffering like ain't no tomorrow.
Could be just the links you're selecting.

Install the Speedtest.net app and see what kind of speeds you get from your Fire TV Stick.

3 years ago '05        #120
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$39,283 | Props total: 16061 16061
 strongthetruth said
Quoted for emphasis.
you got one more time to de-rail this thread w/ some beast mode sh*t n*gga... then i'm getting the authorities involved.

@

3 years ago '05        #121
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 strongthetruth said
Quoted for emphasis.
Guy is still crying.

Too much work? Takes a couple minutes to setup and add, for example, Genesis, SportsDevil and dexterTV. Salty n*gga actin like it take 2 hours to do this.

3 years ago '05        #122
xratede 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 329 329
Is there any way to copy all the add ons on a firestick instead of installing them all over again on another firestick?

3 years ago '05        #123
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 P-Hill said
you got one more time to de-rail this thread w/ some beast mode sh*t n*gga... then i'm getting the authorities involved.

@
Let him continue to shed his tears on every page. :bhah:

3 years ago '04        #124
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 349 349
 Veili said
How much for the box and where can I purchase?
I paid $104 @ . Use coupon code GBR68

Price is 109.59 (Coupon code brings the price to $97.59 + 6.46 Expedited S/H) = 104.05

Last edited by $ouljaboy; 10-11-2015 at 09:05 AM..

3 years ago '07        #125
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 6237 6237
 P-Hill said

@
IDGAF

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  37
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
378 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+46online now  36
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  30
Image(s) inside Kyle Kuzma May just have the best chick in the game wearing his chain ..
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-28online now  11
Video inside T.I admits Floyd Smashed his wife
186 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy