Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600

most viewed right now
60 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '17        #101
WizardsFan85 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 462 462
 iswerve said
lmao, when? details por favor!!
there's an entire 51 page thread where he claimed he was rolling with Lebron and his crew and had insider info on the "decision". He also claimed to work for his foundation and claimed he was at his house and posted these fraudulent a*s pictures. To this day he hasn't posted a single picture of him and Lebron nor provided any other evidence that they are actually friends

What's even more shameful is how badly he sh*ts on Lebron's name and existence whenever he gets a chance yet claims thats his friend

hes a lying a*s n*gga with a pu**y a*s dog

3 months ago '17        #102
KobeThompson 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,283 | Props total: 13392 13392
 Aries said
Those devices are handheld computers ya stupid fu*k...if you just want a cellphone, i'll sell you my grandma's old flip for $20, it works great

3 months ago '07        #103
iswerve 189 heat pts189
space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 12932 12932
 WizardsFan85 said
there's an entire 51 page thread where he claimed he was rolling with Lebron and his crew and had insider info on the "decision". He also claimed to work for his foundation and claimed he was at his house and posted these fraudulent a*s pictures. To this day he hasn't posted a single picture of him and Lebron nor provided any other evidence that they are actually friends

What's even more shameful is how badly he sh*ts on Lebron's name and existence whenever he gets a chance yet claims thats his friend

lmaooo javon been a clown

3 months ago '07        #104
21 1709 heat pts1709 OP
space
space
$65,152 | Props total: 76166 76166
 WizardsFan85 said

lmaooo that dog probably dead by now. that was like 10 years ago.

3 months ago '17        #105
WizardsFan85 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 462 462
 21 said
lmaooo that dog probably dead by now. that was like 10 years ago.
Good. fu*k him and his dead poodle

2 months ago '14        #106
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,464 | Props total: 510 510
If that s10+ drops it as reported here, it instantly renders the note 9 obsolete lol. The note 9 would be way underpowered compared to it, and only have the S-pen going for it. retail price of note 9 should be slashed like 20-30% .

2 months ago '07        #107
I_GOT_DAT_PIFF 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 618 618
Bruh i'm on my iphone x still and i don't see upgrading for a while. Yall really sitting on your phones 24 hours a day to justify these stupid a*s prices? You can get a phone from last year and a tablet for less than this s10

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+80online now  39
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  39
Twista is back....💥💥💥💥💥💥ԁ..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+69online now  35
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
35 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-57online now  10
Image(s) inside Was Soulja Slim a N.O Rap Scene Headache? Did Cash Money or No Limit h..
160 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy