Microsoft discontinues Edge

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '04        #26
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,385 | Props total: 1292 1292
 ghost213 said
Microsoft is trash, I don't understand. They can hardly give you decent anything.

Try and use IE/Edge...... they're trash! I HAVE to go download Chrome even if I don't want to.

At work IE is the default browser and it don't work with half the web apps they use....have to copy and paste the link to Chrome lol

I want to play a video file on the Microsoft Film & TV app.... the audio is out of fu*king sync.

Microsoft update is annoying as fu*k at times...

Now they wanna add fu*king ads in the start menu... fu*k off.

Microsoft are clowns, they got the perfect opportunity to have mf use their service and fu*k it all up with subpar bullsh*t.... everybody who uses Chrome had to go through IE/Edge/Bing first lmao.
Sounds like you are a clown. Your problem is not browser related it is between the keyboard and the chair.
+2   

4 days ago '18        #27
jay2cold 8 heat pts
space
space
$665 | Props total: 1199 1199
Always liked chrome better
+2   

4 days ago '06        #28
thekidd 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$1,343 | Props total: 1163 1163
I use windows only for music and adobe apps, dual booting to Ubuntu 18.04 because windows sucks once itís connected to the internet.

4 days ago '04        #29
x Tha Arkitek x 74 heat pts74
space
space
$19,815 | Props total: 9333 9333
 Mr Scaramucci said
For better or worse, Microsoft is discontinuing development of Edge, and creating a new browser, codenamed "Anaheim".

Microsoft is building its own Chromium browser to replace the default on Windows 10.
As I said, all speculation with no real details...and it turns out that the Edge browser lives on! EdgeHTML & Chakra, the browser's rendering engines however is being replaced with Chromium. The new Chromium based Edge browser will also be available on Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10. Another big plus is that this change will allow MIcrosoft to update the browser more frequently instead of waiting for there bi-annual updates to come around.

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 12-06-2018 at 03:59 PM..

4 days ago '13        #30
J Thrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,367 | Props total: 9858 9858
Firefox >>>

3 days ago '05        #31
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,908 | Props total: 3240 3240
 mr_underground said
Just default to chrome and take the L.
Nah i'm good, thanks

3 days ago '08        #32
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,775 | Props total: 5629 5629
IE sucks a.ss

Edge was supposed to be the answer to have some kind of hybrid solution as IE has been needed for legacy components and software, but thankfully it’s slowly but surely getting phased out

Cheome is working hard to gain and keep corporate trust so it’s just a matter of time. We already have a host of chrome based levels of implemented security and it’s getting more and more established

3 days ago '04        #33
x Tha Arkitek x 74 heat pts74
space
space
$19,815 | Props total: 9333 9333
 flav said
IE sucks a.ss

Edge was supposed to be the answer to have some kind of hybrid solution as IE has been needed for legacy components and software, but thankfully itís slowly but surely getting phased out

Cheome is working hard to gain and keep corporate trust so itís just a matter of time. We already have a host of chrome based levels of implemented security and itís getting more and more established
Edge is going to use Chromium/Blink. Microsoft ain't going anywhere in the corporate world. At the worst, Edge will co-exist with Chrome.

3 days ago '08        #34
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,775 | Props total: 5629 5629
 x Tha Arkitek x said
Edge is going to use Chromium/Blink. Microsoft ain't going anywhere in the corporate world. At the worst, Edge will co-exist with Chrome.
Oh hell yeah Microsoft will do whatever it takes to cater to the legacy platforms while adapting to newer components, letís hope that they donít pull a too little too late move which has been quite frequent these days, itía corporate though so theyíll likely be on top of that

Now on the flipside they have the operating systems on lock for the many, many years to come

3 days ago '06        #35
Blockburner28 69 heat pts69
space
space
$15,387 | Props total: 2497 2497
I just built a windows pc after being with Mac since 2008. I been using edge haha.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  17
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+39online now  13
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+68online now  9
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+281online now  9
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
212 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  5
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+118online now  5
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Out of all people to wear Lokis mask