New York has been running hip hip for the last few years.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '15        #101
ol natl 44 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Flippa Huxtable said
Zaytoven from the bay, the trap sound from Memphis
Nothing about ATL is original

Oh ok but zay was raised in the A and the trap sound is not Memphis get off my city d!ck fu*k n*gga Memphis is responsible for the buck and get crunk sound n*ggas love to discredit Atlanta but try to bite our sh*t tell them ny producers to create a new sound instead of following soundcloud trends for them records that get no play but on YouTube in the comfort of there own home

4 days ago '15        #102
Flippa Huxtable 8 heat pts
space
space
$23,248 | Props total: 81978 81978
 ol natl 44 said
Oh ok but zay was raised in the A and the trap sound is not Memphis get off my city d!ck fu*k n*gga Memphis is responsible for the buck and get crunk sound n*ggas love to discredit Atlanta but try to bite our sh*t tell them ny producers to create a new sound instead of following soundcloud trends for them records that get no play but on YouTube in the comfort of there own home
Name the last classic album from Atlanta since you claim everybody wanna be like y'all

4 days ago '15        #103
ol natl 44 
space
space
 Bronx Sasquatch said
Real facts

From billboards to dropping the best albums and mixtapes

These pus*y a.ss atlanta boxden n*ggas stay talkibg like some bitter bi*ches on here about NY
they still think that trap rap garbage is running sh*t cause they had a few summers dominating the radio
jay z been pimpin the biggest artists from the south for years
Ross jeezy t.i j cole
cut it out NY been running sh*t from day 1 them few years of a rapper here and there doing big numbers dont amount to sh*t
So jay pimped jeezy and ross but they was never signed directly to him and he ran def jam for how long not long at all ill give u j.cole but i wonder how come he couldn't find the next big star in ny hmmm interesting but know this we hustle independently regardless and never look for the radio co-sign or a big label deal that's why a lot of these young n*ggas be up without a deal mindset of a trapper learn about it

4 days ago '15        #104
ol natl 44 
space
space
 Flippa Huxtable said
Name the last classic album from Atlanta since you claim everybody wanna be like y'all

For what reason our music is in your dna y'all ny n*ggas forgot how to rap i clearly see y'all started by biting the west coast with them fake a.ss gangs and as of recent y'all biting Chicago and Atlanta simultaneously lol which way y'all working

4 days ago '15        #105
Flippa Huxtable 8 heat pts
space
space
$23,248 | Props total: 81978 81978
 ol natl 44 said
For what reason our music is in your dna y'all ny n*ggas forgot how to rap i clearly see y'all started by biting the west coast with them fake a.ss gangs and as of recent y'all biting Chicago and Atlanta simultaneously lol which way y'all working
ATL doesn't have bloods and crips?
ATL saying slime like a NY n*gga

You still didn't tell me those classic albums

3 days ago '15        #106
ol natl 44 
space
space
 Flippa Huxtable said
ATL doesn't have bloods and crips?
ATL saying slime like a NY n*gga

You still didn't tell me those classic albums
Thugga made his own lane with that slime talk wasnt nobody in the A thinking about that generic flea market blood set that y'all made up cause yall was bored but you so damn lame u think everybody bites y'all but one thing about us we got respect out west unlike y'all fake gangbanging a.sses only the old school ny rappers can kick sh*t out west while y'all new rappers 1 be scared to go out there 2 if they do go out there they are never in the mix repping that fake a.ss gang that y'all all of sudden think it's real matter what's the ny classic since where bringing up classics don't worry I'll wait

3 days ago '17        #107
Shyce88 5 heat pts
space
space
$99 | Props total: 313 313
U forgot phresher, a boogie. Designer , don q
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  13
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  9
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+281online now  8
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  7
Video inside Fake Alpha Males
154 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  6
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Out of all people to wear Lokis mask
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
212 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  2
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy