10 Best Summer 2019 Colognes

most viewed right now
+17  96
41 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '10        #51
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
space
$10,866 | Props total: 12913 12913
Some of u n*ggas sound ridiculous

I have expensive colognes in my collection but i always keep a bunch of lower level colognes (1 million,ysl,Gucci ect) to wear on regular days..sh*t i even got colognes i wear when i stay in the house..

If all you wear if creed and Tom Ford your limiting yourself
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #52
RESIDO 
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 2584 2584
 StoopidVillinz said
Some of u n*ggas sound ridiculous

I have expensive colognes in my collection but i always keep a bunch of lower level colognes (1 million,ysl,Gucci ect) to wear on regular days..sh*t i even got colognes i wear when i stay in the house..

If all you wear if creed and Tom Ford your limiting yourself

How is that limiting yourself if that's what people choose to wear. There's tons of dope frags out there but somebody's personal preference is just that.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #53
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 7585 7585
 johnjohn718 said
Creed Imperial and Sedley by Parfums de Marly are currently on rotation.
i fu*k with layton but its super strong and 1 dimensional

2 weeks ago '10        #54
space
space
 RESIDO said
How is that limiting yourself if that's what people choose to wear. There's tons of dope frags out there but somebody's personal preference is just that.
You still limiting yourself..if i prefer Mc Donald’s over del friscos..my preference is limiting me from experiencing different taste..

I own all types of colognes and and one of my favorite parts of collecting is finding the perfect scent for the occasion/activity i may be attending..i jus don’t get the point in sh*tting on someone bcuz they wear aqua di gio or suavage and not creed..there’s a place and a time for every scent out there

Last edited by StoopidVillinz; 07-10-2019 at 07:26 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #55
aabablusaan 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 193 193
Due to the influence of one of my ex-girlfriends, Creed's Millesime Imperial has been my signature fragrance for the past seven years. Although it's technically a summer scent, I wear it year round and receive a tremendous amount of compliments from women everywhere. For the "newer" Creeds, Aventus is a love/hate fragrance, and I don't like the way that Viking smells on my skin. My connect at the Creed counter at Neiman Marcus just sent me a sample of the new "Aventus Cologne" fragrance, so I'll test that out on date night. Before Millesime Imperial, I toyed around with Silver Mountain Water and Erolfa, but MI has been the best for my lifestyle. If anything, I may give Erolfa another go.

I buy my dad a bottle of Creed's Royal Oud each year for his birthday, and I buy my mom Creed's Love in White each year for her birthday. At this rate, it's actually better for me to keep going with what we all love than to potentially waste time and money on other scents.

1 week ago '15        #56
Hiphop2day 2 heat pts
space
space
$763 | Props total: 1612 1612
Used to only fu*k with polo black and polo red but I'm straight sauvage dior now.. I wasn't even sure I wanted to post this secret haha

1 week ago '06        #57
RESIDO 
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
You still limiting yourself..if i prefer Mc Donald’s over del friscos..my preference is limiting me from experiencing different taste..

I own all types of colognes and and one of my favorite parts of collecting is finding the perfect scent for the occasion/activity i may be attending..i jus don’t get the point in sh*tting on someone bcuz they wear aqua di gio or suavage and not creed..there’s a place and a time for every scent out there

The more you type the more you're proving my point. You keep saying "I" or "MY" which is YOUR opinion based on YOUR personal preference. But... Just because you believe people are limiting themselves doesn't mean that's the case. People like what they like.

1 week ago '16        #58
mallavetti 
space
space
space
$251 | Props total: 59 59

1 week ago '18        #59
johnjohn718 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 322 322
 Be Easy said
i fu*k with layton but its super strong and 1 dimensional
true, not a fan of all that wood and vanilla. why i hate tom ford, IMO all his smell the same like a 80 year old man lol. this sedley is a must have for summer tho.

1 week ago '16        #60
rizzo1914 5 heat pts
space
space
$635 | Props total: 1524 1524
 Purpleswag23 said
what's the most y'all would drop on some cologne? am I basic for only wanting to drop 100??
I've dropped $700 on a fragrance before (Xerjoff Richwood) and recently i've been averaging the $200-$300 mark with Xerjoff's now if n*ggas wanna be up on game here is what I recommend for spring and summer:

High end:
Xerjoff Nio
Xerjoff Kobe
Xerjoff Uden (<--their best seller world wide)

Amouage reflection Man

Creed Virgin Island water
Creed Original Vetiver

Byredo Pulp
Byredo Bal D'Alfrique

Bond 9 Bleeker St
Bond 9 Andy Worhol

Low end for you broke n*ggas (lol jk)
Viktor and Rolf spicebomb
Ajmal Aurum
Versace Blue jeans
Rasasi Hawas
Ferrari Bright Neroli

I usually don't put people on, but we bros in BX (except the racists fu*k yall).....so yall hoe n*ggas welcome be sure to prop beeches!
+4   

1 week ago '11        #61
darealvelle 105 heat pts105
space
space
$9,271 | Props total: 8648 8648
Creed is just an entry level niche brand. But what helps them out a lot is that their fragrances are general easy going fresh smelling crowd pleasers. Nothing they make is sophisticated or challenging to the common nose unlike most niche houses.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #62
pacman45 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,744 | Props total: 10322 10322
Goodness yall just shooting each other's opinions down left and right lol
+3   

1 week ago '04        #63
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,146 | Props total: 2118 2118
 414mvp said
I know what your saying and agree too be honest most of those fragrances are like work fragrances nothing to stunt with. However i am entertained how you took off on this subject lol. FYI Ninjas you want to stand out you going to need to spend some bread respectfully

1. Aventus Creed
2. Bond No 9
3. Valentino V

In addition your environment makes a huge difference on colognes if its Hot, Cold etc.
People dont realize you cant be wearing wood or spice based colognes in the summer. There are all different base types for seasons. Grass type, Water type, Floral, Wood etc. I feel like I was just naming pokemon or some sh*t lol
+1   

1 week ago '06        #64
flynfresh2def 
space
space
$179 | Props total: 171 171
Damn y'all boys cheap lol.... I didn't see Tom Ford or Bond No. 9 or my favorite Creed up here lol..... y'all can keep that Eau de Toilette.....that mess doesn't last, if it isn't Parfume, I don't use it

1 week ago '17        #65
KobeThompson 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,568 | Props total: 13836 13836
 SupremeBeing5 said
HTTP >>> Aventus
HTTP

1 week ago '17        #66
KobeThompson 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,568 | Props total: 13836 13836
 rizzo1914 said
I've dropped $700 on a fragrance before (Xerjoff Richwood) and recently i've been averaging the $200-$300 mark with Xerjoff's now if n*ggas wanna be up on game here is what I recommend for spring and summer:

High end:
Xerjoff Nio
Xerjoff Kobe

Amouage reflection Man

Creed Original Vetiver

Byredo Pulp
Byredo Bal D'Alfrique

Bond 9 Bleeker St
Bond 9 Andy Worhol

Ajmal Aurum
Versace Blue jeans
Rasasi Hawas
Ferrari Bright Neroli

I usually don't put people on, but we bros in BX (except the racists fu*k yall).....so yall hoe n*ggas welcome be sure to prop beeches!
Fire list. Own a lot of these
+1   

1 week ago '19        #67
boxden1987 
space
space
space
$84 | Props total: 133 133
 pacman45 said
Goodness yall just shooting each other's opinions down left and right lol
lol i know right, i'm looking through like oh maybe i'll try this one. Nope other dude says it sucks, oh wait, another one, nope sucks too. Rinse and repeat.
+2   

1 week ago '10        #68
space
space
 RESIDO said
The more you type the more you're proving my point. You keep saying "I" or "MY" which is YOUR opinion based on YOUR personal preference. But... Just because you believe people are limiting themselves doesn't mean that's the case. People like what they like.
And ppl are limited by their personal preference everyday

The whole point behind my comment was colognes like creed and Tom Ford isn’t the ceiling..just bcuz u choose to wear those only doesn’t mean ppl that wear anything other are “basic n*ggas”..that logic and type of thinking limits you
+1   

1 week ago '05        #69
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,215 | Props total: 5637 5637
i stick to my usual suspects , they got nice discounts for $20 at Shoppers

1 week ago '06        #70
RESIDO 
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
The whole point behind my comment was colognes like creed and Tom Ford isn’t the ceiling..just bcuz u choose to wear those only doesn’t mean ppl that wear anything other are “basic n*ggas”..that logic and type of thinking limits you

I didn't get that from your first comment but I agree with this.
+2   

6 days ago '16        #71
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 293 293
I wear both designer and niche, I dont really care if people rock the designers I have, I never had someone wear what Im wearing around me at least. If your gonna have one frag save up and get a niche. Theres some designers that are almost niche quality i.e. aqua amara, ultra male. I would guess 80% of men arent rocking colognes unless theyre at the club or a function. For that I break out the niche, anyways. With that said I have a full bottle of designer that I can bet probably nobody on this forum has and it’s Issey Miyake Summer 2009, its on Robes best of summer list for years.

5 days ago '11        #72
darealvelle 105 heat pts105
space
space
$9,271 | Props total: 8648 8648
Official fragrance thread btw
+2   

5 days ago '09        #73
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,529 | Props total: 1174 1174
 rizzo1914 said

High end:
Xerjoff Nio
Xerjoff Kobe

Amouage reflection Man

Creed Original Vetiver

Byredo Pulp
Byredo Bal D'Alfrique

Bond 9 Bleeker St
Bond 9 Andy Worhol

Ajmal Aurum
Versace Blue jeans
Rasasi Hawas
Ferrari Bright Neroli

That some real baller sh*t after looking them up lol

I’ve never been a cologne guy. I never thought it was that important but I might have to mess with some of these and surprise my lady.

What do you recommend for summer and winter. I’m in l.a. so we hardly get cold weather. But from reading this thread, it sounds like the climate matters on what you wear
+1   

5 days ago '16        #74
rizzo1914 5 heat pts
space
space
$635 | Props total: 1524 1524
 wettems35 said
That some real baller sh*t after looking them up lol

I’ve never been a cologne guy. I never thought it was that important but I might have to mess with some of these and surprise my lady.

What do you recommend for summer and winter. I’m in l.a. so we hardly get cold weather. But from reading this thread, it sounds like the climate matters on what you wear
PM me fam, I got some sh*t for you not on the list
+1   

5 days ago '09        #75
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,529 | Props total: 1174 1174
 rizzo1914 said
PM me fam, I got some sh*t for you not on the list
My man!
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  46
What Sorcery Is This?
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-43online now  29
Image(s) inside Blueface Robbed By The Two Women He Introduced As His Girlfriends on I..
105 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-43online now  25
Jul 19 - Trump Supporter Model STRIPPED of Miss World Title for "Insensitive T..
334 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-29online now  12
Nas only projected to sell 20k
127 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy