YEEZY jumping over the Jumpman

most viewed right now
+89  37
40 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #26
mallavetti 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 57 57
Bootlick

1 week ago '09        #27
All Star Flow 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 1996 1996
Damn bruh n*ggas have crazy collections of ill a*s gear
I can’t even get a pair of kicks smh

Breezy got more than a damn department store

1 week ago '18        #28
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 2132 2132
 BtMkRs said
China got the rep machines reviving up as we speak

1 week ago '13        #29
cCarter8020 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,956 | Props total: 1252 1252
 Blocka Blocka said
Its just alot of the same shoe nothing special about his collection. sh*t honestly look week as fu*k. lol

Breezy collection better

[pic - click to view]

Yeezys “collection” is shoes he’s a part of creating. Breezes are just shoes he buys you understand this is a different entire beast brah lmao
+2   

1 week ago '13        #30
dre2000 108 heat pts108
space
space
$704 | Props total: 2764 2764
Why do idiots still say yeezy jumped over jumpman I don't understand
+2   

1 week ago '17        #31
CELE91 
space
space
$1,605 | Props total: 5024 5024
People need to calm down.. Jordan is international as in, damn near every department store on the planet. Yeezy on the other hand, drops in local boutiques around the world. Smaller foot print

1 week ago '14        #32
consigliereA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$31,908 | Props total: 40891 40891
If you don’t own at least 3 different models of his shoes your opinion doesn’t matter to me..

They turn heads as much as my Balenciaga sh*t..

comfortable too..

+5   

1 week ago '07        #33
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$48,277 | Props total: 62418 62418
it's funny how people can't tell that yezzys are HIDEOUS!!!

1 week ago '11        #34
DRAGONFLY JONES 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,710 | Props total: 5645 5645
Don't have any issue with ye ..but I'll never wear any of his gay a*s shoes

1 week ago '11        #35
jedijana 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 3690 3690
Inspired by suicide Squads Joker weapon circle scene

1 week ago '17        #36
justin747 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 67871 67871
 CELE91 said
People need to calm down.. Jordan is international as in, damn near every department store on the planet. Yeezy on the other hand, drops in local boutiques around the world. Smaller foot print
That says more about Yeezy's success more than anything. If Jordan Brand is available to purchase in triple or quadruple the amount of stores, yet they're only 2x ahead of Yeezy then JB needs to get their sh*t together.

I've been fu*kin with sneakers all my life. No matter how people feel about yeezys success, this is GREAT news cause it will force Nike to get their sh*t together and stop releasing so much GARBAGE. Competition between companies is never and I mean NEVER a bad thing
+2   

1 week ago '17        #37
CELE91 
space
space
 justin747 said
That says more about Yeezy's success more than anything. If Jordan Brand is available to purchase in triple or quadruple the amount of stores, yet they're only 2x ahead of Yeezy then JB needs to get their sh*t together.

I've been fu*kin with sneakers all my life. No matter how people feel about yeezys success, this is GREAT news cause it will force Nike to get their sh*t together and stop releasing so much GARBAGE. Competition between companies is never and I mean NEVER a bad thing
Yeezy is yet to prove himself. That's all I'm saying. Sure sales have hit $1 billion and good for him but can they maintain that?.. It's one thing to have high price points and limited quantities to draw hype to the brand( more so, when your sneakers hype is heavily dependent on resell prices being ridiculously high) but it's another when everyone can have access to it. They living off the resell market hype. Smart but not sustainable.

1 week ago '17        #38
justin747 48 heat pts48
space
space
 CELE91 said
Yeezy is yet to prove himself. That's all I'm saying. Sure sales have hit $1 billion and good for him but can they maintain that?.. It's one thing to have high price points and limited quantities to draw hype to the brand( more so, when your sneakers hype is heavily dependent on resell prices being ridiculously high) but it's another when everyone can have access to it. They living off the resell market hype. Smart but not sustainable.
The fact that they did it with out being an athlete that's on TV everyday is and AMAZING accomplishment.

And all the complaints you keep saying about yeezy are complaints about Jordan Brand too. I don't know how much attention you've been paying, but JB has been releasing some G-A-R-B-A-G-E lately. Without the resale market, JB could easily be in a really bad place.

JB is in a spot where they need to figure their sh*t out long term. They're making shoes for people who were born after Jordan retired. They don't have the same connection so they won't be loyal. With them catering to the young crowd, they're gonna lose sales from people like me who grew up watching MJ play and will buy damn near anything he played in.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #39
CELE91 
space
space
 justin747 said
The fact that they did it with out being an athlete that's on TV everyday is and AMAZING accomplishment.

And all the complaints you keep saying about yeezy are complaints about Jordan Brand too. I don't know how much attention you've been paying, but JB has been releasing some G-A-R-B-A-G-E lately. Without the resale market, JB could easily be in a really bad place.

JB is in a spot where they need to figure their sh*t out long term. They're making shoes for people who were born after Jordan retired. They don't have the same connection so they won't be loyal. With them catering to the young crowd, they're gonna lose sales from people like me who grew up watching MJ play and will buy damn near anything he played in.

I agree. Jb is not releasing anything fire lately and the youth is going towards adidas as the lifestyle brand.

JB pretty much birthed the resell market. No questions about that. Ye living off that. But YE is not as impactful as JB. The statement that says yeezy jumped over jumpman is a bit of a stretch. JB is yet to touch the 1.9 billion mark in sales (2.8 billion) while yeezy just touched 1 billion. Also as I said, ye`s sneaker is about hype. Exclusivity. When he saturates the market, those sale number drop because they have no intrinsic value.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #40
Twrecz 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 1046 1046
Breh got all the time in the world. Definitely rich folk sh*t.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #41
justin747 48 heat pts48
space
space
 CELE91 said
I agree. Jb is not releasing anything fire lately and the youth is going towards adidas as the lifestyle brand.

JB pretty much birthed the resell market. No questions about that. Ye living off that. But YE is not as impactful as JB. The statement that says yeezy jumped over jumpman is a bit of a stretch. JB is yet to touch the 1.9 billion mark in sales (2.8 billion) while yeezy just touched 1 billion. Also as I said, ye`s sneaker is about hype. Exclusivity. When he saturates the market, those sale number drop because they have no intrinsic value.
You're not wrong, but I'm just saying look at the trend. Look at what Yeezy Brand accomplished in a few years compared to what JB accomplished since they became a "brand" in 96.

Then this isn't really a WIN vs LOSE situation. Yeezy doesn't have to literally beat JB to be successful. They can stay in their own lane and make less revenue and still be more profitable cause 90% of JB's catalog is outlier fodder like this

[pic - click to view]

Your point about oversaturation is true for any brand. That's not a knock on Yeezy at all. sh*t like that you will worry about as a brand of anything. You just gotta put out the best product you can. If you put out good sh*t it will sell itself and the comfort and material quality of Yeezy sh*tS all over Jordan Brand
+2   

1 week ago '04        #42
Javon23 342 heat pts342
space
space
$52,695 | Props total: 25160 25160
After reading the news article in Forbes I NO LONGER trust their publication.
To get $1.5 billion in annual sales, a*suming an average Yeezy is $350, Adidas would need to move more or less 4.3 million pairs of Yeezy.
This sh*t is #FakeNews

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by Javon23; 07-10-2019 at 03:51 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #43
Young Sones 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 1055 1055
Yeezy's are the same price as Retro's. They are more on a If You Know, You Know deal.

And they aren't hard to find on release day. If you pay resell on them or think they are limited then you must quack, cause those are duck tales!

1 week ago '17        #44
CELE91 
space
space
 justin747 said
You're not wrong, but I'm just saying look at the trend. Look at what Yeezy Brand accomplished in a few years compared to what JB accomplished since they became a "brand" in 96.

Then this isn't really a WIN vs LOSE situation. Yeezy doesn't have to literally beat JB to be successful. They can stay in their own lane and make less revenue and still be more profitable cause 90% of JB's catalog is outlier fodder like this

[pic - click to view]

Your point about oversaturation is true for any brand. That's not a knock on Yeezy at all. sh*t like that you will worry about as a brand of anything. You just gotta put out the best product you can. If you put out good sh*t it will sell itself and the comfort and material quality of Yeezy sh*tS all over Jordan Brand
sh*ts on yeezy but sales are better for jb even if they are on a decline??

Lol okay...

What you need to ask yourself is this: how is it possible that, after two decades, off the court, MJ can still garner so much attention for his sneakers?? Do you think ye can do the same if he's not in the spotlight or constantly talked about?

Yeah sure they both in their own lane but the comparison has already been made hence why we are here. Also what you fail to realise is that same outlier fodder you make fun of... Is the same outlier fodder that adidas depends on for over all sales. Not everyone can offered yeezys but they can afford a lower tier adidas sneaker to get the "look".

If you want real quality from adidas, go Y-3 or raf Simon's..

Also don't front like ye ain't got nasty sh*t in his catalogue too

[pic - click to view]

Tf is north wearing Playa?!

1 week ago '17        #45
The Gary Group 
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 22698 22698
 mlbnba2016 said
Kanye made Adidas billions, haters mad
Fixed

7 days ago '16        #46
Cedwards198451 
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 5701 5701
The way Yeezy's are released and how its alway in such a limited number is dumb as fu*k

6 days ago '06        #47
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,876 | Props total: 359 359
 CELE91 said

[pic - click to view]

Tf is north wearing Playa?!
fye water shoes
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  20
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
The panhandlers in Mexico put the panhandlers in the US to SHAME!
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Slim400 : "Im here 4 a reason Hol'Uppp." (Hospital Pic)
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+162online now  10
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy