Where my business casual niggas at? Help me get this look for cheap

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '14        #101
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 4191 4191
 old head said
This will be better for you then OP

[pic - click to view]

Damn he said you should go with the Milton look

[pic - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '18        #102
Rick Sanchez 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 10161 10161
 Rule 336 said
You a legend for this fam
Did I win the thread⁉️

1 week ago '15        #103
mwtx 
space
space
$7,903 | Props total: 5975 5975
 ItsThatEasy said
Degrees are cool but I've learned more about business taking $20 Udemy courses taught by Fortune 500 CEO's than I did in all my 4 years at undergrad.

If I could re-do college I would've gone community for two years while hanging out at the 4 year student union to make connects and network. The networking and people I met have been the main benefit to my career from college.

Find your passion and learn as much about it as possible though. I'm talking 20 hour days you're so consumed becoming the best at what you love, whether it's real estate, being a lawyer, entrepreneur, etc.
I see what youíre saying, at the end of the day that piece of paper means something though. As long as you arenít going for liberal arts or some sh*t. Right now Iím starting on a a*sociates in legal studies, almost done with my first 10 week term using Purdue global. I wanna be a paralegal, so I feel like this degree would help a lot. Iím sure Iíll need to further my education later on, but this is a good start for me.

Nobody that knows me irl ever woulda expected me to do this. I donít wanna get too c*cky, honestly Iím keeping it on the DL til I finish. Itís expensive af too, but itís a good feeling knowing Iím moving onto better things and not over here stuck on stupid like I was for years, and like a lot of people I know still are.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #104
RollTideCowboy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,853 | Props total: 2802 2802
Sneakers with dress clothes look funny to me lol. I got a few pair levi chinos to wear to work with dress shoes tho. Nice lil collared shirt.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #105
RollTideCowboy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,853 | Props total: 2802 2802
 one il matt 56 said
OP fit is straight but Iím not rocking an LV belt. Feels gaudy.

I would rather a HermŤs.

Chinos from Express. Theyíre cheap and last.

Jacket from Zara.

Shirts from Amazon and around the way.

Make sure you get everything tailored. Thatís really the key to it all.

Pants should have little to no break.

Stand up straight. Canít be looking frumpy.

Itís going to feel awkward the first few times. Youíre gonna be like ďfu*k, these pmts feel too tight on my thighsĒ or ďdamn, my balls feel constricted ď

Youíll be aight.
I bought a pair of slacks that fit tight like that. Leg days made that sh*t short lived had to cut it out.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #106
ItsThatEasy 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 5213 5213
 mwtx said
I see what you’re saying, at the end of the day that piece of paper means something though. As long as you aren’t going for liberal arts or some sh*t. Right now I’m starting on a a*sociates in legal studies, almost done with my first 10 week term using Purdue global. I wanna be a paralegal, so I feel like this degree would help a lot. I’m sure I’ll need to further my education later on, but this is a good start for me.

Nobody that knows me irl ever woulda expected me to do this. I don’t wanna get too c*cky, honestly I’m keeping it on the DL til I finish. It’s expensive af too, but it’s a good feeling knowing I’m moving onto better things and not over here stuck on stupid like I was for years, and like a lot of people I know still are.
Congrats bro, that's dope sh*t for real.

I'm 7 years out of college, plenty of jobs and career changes later, even went to law school for a semester, my outlook is pretty extensive. I could talk about the things I agree with and disagree with in your post for hours, at the end of the day I salute any black man furthering their education. I may have differing views now but if I stayed in South Central I would've definitely ended up banging or something so I'm beyond grateful for college.

If you ever wanna chop it up about post-grad or law school stuff feel free to hit me bro.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #107
doctorK 
space
space
space
$400 | Props total: 621 621
Not going against the grain but if you really want to k*ll this look go used sh*t. Vintage Lo would be a really good look and brooks brothers blazers. Alot of new sh*t just looks cheap and sh*tty (fabrics that feel like cardboard). I think vintage will actually work better and probably be cheaper than H+M Zara. For kicks, Stan Smith's or that type of Adidas. Would personally never rock a Louis belt with this look....the more low key the better LL bean doper than Gucci here. It might sound crazy but even old kicks can work here. Remember as much as stars in the hood dress up its paid/successful dudes can look bummy. A tiny bit of "I dont even give a fu*k" is good just don't overdo it because then people might think you were smoking dust all day.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #108
watthafuc 
space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 4 4
you'd be surprised at what brands you can find at neiman marcus last call or off saks 5th ave

there are usually 3-4 racks of stuff directly from their retail store (95% of sh*t at the outlets were made for the outlets and bad quality) it takes a lot of time and effort to find those 3-4 racks and meticulously digging through them for what you want

i've picked up gucci, tom ford, prada, burberry and other high end luxury brands from 80-90% off retail - suites, dress shirts, sports coats and slacks/chinos

i'll buy my stuff like that (go up or down a size) and take it to my tailor for a perfect fit
+2   

1 week ago '15        #109
mwtx 
space
space
$7,903 | Props total: 5975 5975
 ItsThatEasy said
Congrats bro, that's dope sh*t for real.

I'm 7 years out of college, plenty of jobs and career changes later, even went to law school for a semester, my outlook is pretty extensive. I could talk about the things I agree with and disagree with in your post for hours, at the end of the day I salute any black man furthering their education. I may have differing views now but if I stayed in South Central I would've definitely ended up banging or something so I'm beyond grateful for college.

If you ever wanna chop it up about post-grad or law school stuff feel free to hit me bro.
Props for making it outta there, never been there, but Iím pretty damn sure itís 100 times worse than what Iíve experienced. Iím in West Texas, thereís gang affiliated people, but they donít bang like that because usually thatís just people that moved out here. If anything itís mostly cartel activity. donít get me wrong they bout it, but as long you stay in your lane and let them do their thing youíre good. Definitely not a ton of senseless violence, if something happens it happened for a good reason.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #110
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,376 | Props total: 207 207
 North!!! said
not gon lie

even though i'm a real estate agent

my business casual wadrobe not that extensive

got a few khakis, polos and some short/long sleeved collared shirts

these days I wear some khakis/slacks with like a Uniqlo t-shirt or a polo

I got 2 suits from macy's

they were like 180-200 I think
How are you generating your Real Estate Leads?

1 week ago '04        #111
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,670 | Props total: 1006 1006
Its all about the sports coat

1 week ago '13        #112
North!!! 452 heat pts452
space
space
$62,433 | Props total: 56753 56753
 juanb13 said
How are you generating your Real Estate Leads?
primarily door knocking

actually posting lil short vids on ig to kind of remind my sphere I'm in real estate

been hand writing some letters to homeowners to recently sold homes

realized on the first few batches didn't have strong call to actions after I wrote them so I don't expect much calls
+1   

1 week ago '04        #113
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$816 | Props total: 61 61
 North!!! said
not gon lie

Uniqlo's quality is A+ and affordable!
+2   

1 week ago '05        #114
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 8868 8868
im trying to get like this too, i finally given up my dipset era, i gotta let that sh*t go i actually like that look, a lil looser though, like im on vacation and on a buisness venture at the same time
+1   

1 week ago '16        #115
NYNY 
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 6131 6131
How u gonna ask n*ggas on bx for help on what to wear
+1   

1 week ago '05        #116
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 8868 8868
 Broseph Stalin said
Uniqlo
H&M
Zara

That white sneakers + sport coat combo smart, where that sh*t everywhere from work to the club to church and back out to brunch

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[img]
i fu*ks with that hitman look
+2   

1 week ago '15        #117
GGG goat 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 2432 2432
H&M is TRASH

sh*t is for high school kids now
+1   

1 week ago '11        #118
Kooper 240 heat pts240
space
space
$26,447 | Props total: 11123 11123
 torious said
got a closet full of 40+ button ups and slacks, ,mostly from there I hardly wear anymore
I got 57 shirts

[pic - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '06        #119
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,587 | Props total: 4263 4263
Style beats fashion every day. Wear something that's your personality first. If you're not comfortable, it won't wear the same on you.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #120
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 1210 1210
 North!!! said
not gon lie

Them Macy's after Easter sales be 80% off and I rack up!
+1   

1 week ago '19        #121
unit321 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,551 | Props total: 3624 3624
 Rule 336 said

Bx help me get on the business casual wave.. Affordably
Well, it's business casual-ish, with a "bih, I don't have time for Instagram hoes." vibe from the over-priced fashion sunglasses. If you can pull it off, more power to you.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #122
unit321 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,551 | Props total: 3624 3624
 old head said
OP why do you want to dress like another n*gga

You have the same avy as another n*gga on here too

It's a put-together look.

You don't "have" to be super fashionable, but if you look like a sloppy bum, you don't get the 9s and 10s accidentally (on purpose) bumping into you at the coffee shop.

1 week ago '04        #123
torious 84 heat pts84
space
space
$88,306 | Props total: 22940 22940
 Kooper said
I got 57 shirts

[pic - click to view]

W

Yeah dawg I was just talking express and I prob have more put away tbh

sh*t I can hardly fit my button ups from 1 of the 3 closets I have in one photo

[pic - click to view]

wife usually does a better job of color arranging my sh*ts

Last edited by torious; 07-09-2019 at 09:35 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #124
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 93 93
find a good tailor... major key

1 week ago '05        #125
Sluggernaut 25 heat pts25
space
space
$26,446 | Props total: 10151 10151
Im too stocky for this

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  18
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Slim400 : "Im here 4 a reason Hol'Uppp." (Hospital Pic)
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
The panhandlers in Mexico put the panhandlers in the US to SHAME!
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+162online now  10
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy