This sh-t Gon' get ugly-er than a Master P sneaker

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '19        #26
Max Kellerman 66 heat pts66
space
space
$1,007 | Props total: 2953 2953
I ain't wearing no black sneaker with Italian inspiration

6 days ago '10        #27
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,691 | Props total: 47 47
 PackerTrelli3 said
Lol them sh*ts was ugly....

But every rappers shoe was called ugly. Even G-units. Kanye the only one with shoes n*ggas really fu*k wit
Kanye shoes trash too
+4   

6 days ago '06        #28
LYTE 175 heat pts175
space
space
space
$16,492 | Props total: 9875 9875
The sad sh*t is even if they we're halfway decent to fire to a person, that person will still find something about the shoe to criticize it because most people are already brainwashed to European culture

Mofo said the name like a Gucci name is fire.
Givenchy
Balenciaga

Nothing fire about those names either. People are just brainwashed to European culture and won't admit it. It's not our fault tho.

The taught us in schools for at least 12 years that they were the conquerers of all

"Lucy you got some splaynin’ to do!
The only one they hatin’ on look the same as you"
+8   

6 days ago '06        #29
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$38,055 | Props total: 24521 24521
 Mrknowitall said
To be fair, if some Gucci sneakers were designed exactly like his Moneyattis, there would be a lot of people rushing to get them.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing
+5   

6 days ago '17        #30
PackerTrelli3 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 12666 12666
 DreDilla980 said
Kanye shoes trash too
But people go crazy over them. And they sell. They get more respect than any other rappers shoe
+3   

6 days ago '08        #31
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,496 | Props total: 8513 8513
 Be Easy said
crazy how much sh*t p really had his hands on

even crazier how trash these shoes are

and just as crazy is how annoying they were with the promo

but eh

p a legend and romeo sounds exactly like nick cannon

voice inflections and all

the moment i read your post, Romeo's voice played in the background, th*ts sp00ky cause you're actually right
+3   

5 days ago '06        #32
realgunta 969 heat pts969
space
space
$28,494 | Props total: 56278 56278
 Mrknowitall said
To be fair, if some Gucci sneakers were designed exactly like his Moneyattis, there would be a lot of people rushing to get them.
^^^this

its crazy how ppl are so hung up on certain brands. Especially brands that dont give a fu*k about them.
+8   

5 days ago '15        #33
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,271 | Props total: 32618 32618
 Spaghettizone said

[pic - click to view]

I wonder if people bought this..
+1   

5 days ago '07        #34
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,942 | Props total: 425 425
Ive seen ppl hype up shoes that look way worse than these. The only issue I have is the leopard print. Its too loud. The design isnt bad.
+3   

5 days ago '15        #35
Deuce2416 
space
space
$2,298 | Props total: 6550 6550
 Boogie1790 said
He fu*ked up with the cheesy a*s name. If he woulda picked a better name and got some foreign white dude with a lil clout in the industry to back them he woulda been straight.

“Mr. Whiteman... would you please validate me?”

Ugh....
+7   

5 days ago '07        #36
Dicemoney6 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 1279 1279
n*ggas a d*ck ride the hell out of Kanye ugly a*s shoes and line up for them but bash Master P sh*t.
It might not be the hood tho, look like we aint got no control of sh*t. Mostly everyone was saying them Kanye 700s was trash but when the hypebeast dudes hyped them up everybody followed, now everybody wear them.

Master P, might have to do a collab with Kayne or Ronnie Feig or whoever these hypebeast follow..sh*t is crazy as hell.

If these wasn't Yeezy's aint no why in hell people would buy these sh*ts. One of the ugliest sneakers I ever seen.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Dicemoney6; 07-12-2019 at 04:05 PM..
+5   

5 days ago '06        #37
OJ's_sword 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 494 494
 87HUNDRED said
I will always respect Master P’s hustle, but this ain’t it fam.

He shouldn’t have attached his face or name to the marketing. That was his first mistake, and the name of the brand was his second.

He probably should have started with leather luggage or leather book bags, shoes are tough.

Luxury means quality and scarcity ( limited )

Hire Instagram influencers with 5 million plus followers for promo and limit the supply creating a shortage, thus creating a demand. Use pop up shops in NYC, London, and Tokyo ( all with a limited supply ). Promo the pop up shops with Instagram influencers standing in line. That’s how you create hype.

But then again, who am I? Master P is a solidified businessman worth hundreds of millions. I haven’t cracked a mil yet.

Get paid, P. Get paid
Nah you 100% right. Master P's no dummy but his target market and how to reach them has changed since his no limit days and that's where he needs Romeo to help him.....but Romeo seems to just be latching on instead of helping drive his old man's vision to the younger generation.
+3   

5 days ago '13        #38
North!!! 452 heat pts452
space
space
$62,433 | Props total: 56753 56753
 Mrknowitall said
moneyatti's ain't the best looking shoes

but they look way better than them triple sss' or whatever thick sole platform shoes
+2   

5 days ago '16        #39
TheSwissMexican 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 118 118
The line was almost as bad as the sneaker.

5 days ago '04        #40
LordBlanco|M 57 heat pts57
space
space
$37,754 | Props total: 29128 29128
 AfroBucks88 said
But for real how ya feel bout the Moneyatti

[pic - click to view]

+1   

5 days ago '18        #41
PurpleRain 11 heat pts11
space
space
$498 | Props total: 2330 2330
 Hellmatic said
These were big in Florida man even the ugly boot ones he had were selling like crazy.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #42
Cjlaw93 
space
space
$191 | Props total: 643 643
 Luka Da Don said
The early 2000s was the era of ugly sneakers

[pic - click to view]

5th Grade
+1   

5 days ago '04        #43
nwking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$5,053 | Props total: 7050 7050
 Mrknowitall said
They do look like some Gucci shoes that they would make. They will find a way to copy him
+3   

5 days ago '18        #44
Dehone 
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 12244 12244
Sorry P. Them sh*ts uglay
+1   

5 days ago '16        #45
KindaBlue 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 5977 5977
 Hellmatic said
Back in middle school, my lil homie had a black pair. He could dress, so he made em look fly. On feet they have a similar aesthetic to Air Force Ones

5 days ago '10        #46
The Insomniac 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,570 | Props total: 3567 3567
 Dicemoney6 said
n*ggas a d*ck ride the hell out of Kanye ugly a*s shoes and line up for them but bash Master P sh*t.
It might not be the hood tho, look like we aint got no control of sh*t. Mostly everyone was saying them Kanye 700s was trash but when the hypebeast dudes hyped them up everybody followed, now everybody wear them.

Master P, might have to do a collab with Kayne or Ronnie Feig or whoever these hypebeast follow..sh*t is crazy as hell.

If these wasn't Yeezy's aint no why in hell people would buy these sh*ts. One of the ugliest sneakers I ever seen.

[pic - click to view]

Nah you're wrong

As much as people hate Kanye he's a good designer

Some of his shoes are misses but his consistency and creativity with actual dope sh*t is a hell of a lot better than just naming your sh*t "Moneyatti" and copying italian styles

Creativity can't be bought cuz you're rich
+3   

5 days ago '18        #47
Zeinta 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 32 32
He fu*ked up with the name.. he fu*ked up with the designs .. designs are definitely years behind. Poorly executed idea.. and also there’s nothing Master P about them. There’s nothing original about this “luxury sneaker” line. Such a Lousy attempt

Mogs be selling away their originality for a chance at big bucks. Mr me too a*s n*ggaz. If anything stay in our lane and curve theirs over to ours.
+2   

5 days ago '16        #48
pnostarr 106 heat pts106
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 4805 4805
 Mrknowitall said
yes mr know it all... that's the advantage of having a brand that's been established for a century.

5 days ago '16        #49
pnostarr 106 heat pts106
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 4805 4805
 nwking said
They do look like some Gucci shoes that they would make. They will find a way to copy him
gucci been made ugly shoes that looked similar.. that's p doing his usual swagger jackin

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+2   

5 days ago '16        #50
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,791 | Props total: 3337 3337
 Manoflife said
I just don't understand why he had to add the animal print, it instantly puts me off. Could be the nicest sneaker going but I ain't buying it with animal print on, and pretty much every version I've seen has it
He said in a radio show wanted to be like the gucci shoes but cheaper or something like that but they selling like crazy
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Slim400 : "Im here 4 a reason Hol'Uppp." (Hospital Pic)
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  17
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
The panhandlers in Mexico put the panhandlers in the US to SHAME!
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+162online now  9
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy