Dude Goes off on Chick After She Call Him Ugly On Facetime

view more...

most viewed right now
+20  57
71 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '17        #76
Petieparker 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 6416 6416
1. She has some serious colorism issues going on and from the looks of probably bi-racial.

2. She was clearly young and immature and airheadish to even insult buddy like that. Most grown women even if they not feeling you won’t come right out and sh*t on you like that unless you talking sh*t.

3. Dude was hurt and caught off guard by her insult. That’s why he start saying anything that came to mind based off pure emotion. He took a L off that alone.

4. If you want to hurt a Woman never ever respond like this guy. Be nonchalant , never admit how good she looks and go in on her body. Tearing a Woman’s physical attributes down will deplete them mentally and physically. Even the most beautiful Women are insecure about their bodies on some level. I only recommend that if a Woman comes at you like ol buddy. Other than that never use it any other time.
+1   

7 days ago '18        #77
mali666 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 353 353
 I Never Lied said
Ok, but why don't you post some men that YOU think are hot? I can't take anything you say seriously if you're not willing to back it up. Don't beat around the bush, show me all of these men that you think are beautiful.
Go look up a s3xiest men alive list or something. I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of good looking male celebrities. I’m not listing sh*t, stop being disingenuous.

6 days ago '18        #78
I Never Lied 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 501 501
 mali666 said
Go look up a s3xiest men alive list or something. I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of good looking male celebrities. I’m not listing sh*t, stop being disingenuous.

I rest my case. There is no intrinsic beauty in men. The split second before you die, the truth will be revealed to you.

”You look like a light skinned MAN”

Go to your room, alone, and sit down and think about why that remark was made in the video. Think about how many times this phrase has been used to insult a female. Think about WHY it is used as an insult. Think long and hard.

Then come back and thank me for breaking it down for you.

6 days ago '18        #79
mali666 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 353 353
 I Never Lied said

I rest my case. There is no intrinsic beauty in men. The split second before you die, the truth will be revealed to you.

”You look like a light skinned MAN”

Go to your room, alone, and sit down and think about why that remark was made in the video. Think about how many times this phrase has been used to insult a female. Think about WHY it is used as an insult. Think long and hard.

Then come back and thank me for breaking it down for you.
Didn’t read. What you originally said is objectively wrong and stupid and all you’re doing now is mental gymnastics trying to make it make sense.

5 days ago '04        #80
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,491 | Props total: 2787 2787
His feeling got caught...

Both ugly, but what boxden user is this

5 days ago '18        #81
I Never Lied 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 501 501
 mali666 said
Didn’t read. What you originally said is objectively wrong and stupid and all you’re doing now is mental gymnastics trying to make it make sense.
“Didn’t read”? You think I’m twelve years old or something? Of course you fukin read what I wrote. But there is no logical retort that doesn’t make you look like a complete fool for disagreeing with me in the first place.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Next time try and think about the response you’ll get before blurting out an opinion.

Small boy.

5 days ago '17        #82
GxFR 
space
space
$36 | Props total: 55 55
8 on my block

4 days ago '04        #83
NyShow 106 heat pts106
space
space
$5,309 | Props total: 577 577
yooooo..lmfao

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+115online now  17
Image(s) inside Young Freckled Face Busty Venezuelan
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-40online now  16
Image(s) inside Hot convert Lindsay Lohan looking better than ever !
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+125online now  9
Image(s) inside in...
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  9
RiP E3 2019
95 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Driver in Chinx Murder agrees to Snitch on Gunmen Qwality!!
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  5
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
325 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  4
Image(s) inside These bi-ches About To Leave A Nigga Not Breathin Right
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  2
Video inside Fredo Bang Tells Insane Story About How His Homosexual Dad Made Him And..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy