Chris Gotti Says Jamie Foxx On Board To Play Drug Kingpin Who Tried To Kill 50 Cent

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #51
richmoneycash  5 heat pts5
space
space
$2,492   Props total: 7865 7865
 PrisonRules said
Is takes good? I know bfast club said it was? Where it come on?

It comes on BET, I've watched a few. They are hit or miss if I'm being honest.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #52
KingTrips  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$2,548   Props total: 7411 7411
You can’t tell the preme team story in a movie needs to be a series ... too many moving parts..

That emoney bags situation is going to have people feeling a way if they make him look like anything he wasn’t
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #53
zone3cp  5 heat pts5
space
space
$8,950   Props total: 37523 37523
 Soo Special OG said
every thing is on wire taps cause him and irv talked too much, he aint gonna ever get an appeal
Irv is the problem. Conflict of interest.

2 weeks ago '18        #54
OzzyG  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$15   Props total: 33 33
Someone needs to look wider - get them HBO $$ and make a wire type program taking us from the fu*kry in Jamaica (PNP, JLP) in the 70’s/80’s, Bob Marley, CIA, the Jam gangsters fleeing to Miami & NY, Shower Posse, Pappy Mason, Fat Cat, NYPD Ed Byrne, Supreme Team. It’s all connected and would make a dope series
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #55
castro  498 heat pts498
space
space
$12,238   Props total: 14670 14670
Let's keep it real, the main appeal of the show is going to be based on 50 cent, they might as well get him to play himself

2 weeks ago '10        #56
Walmart  11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,827   Props total: 18111 18111
 KingTrips said
You can’t tell the preme team story in a movie needs to be a series ... too many moving parts..

That emoney bags situation is going to have people feeling a way if they make him look like anything he wasn’t
Yeah, E was supposedly well respected.

I hope they don't make him seem like a hater that tried to shoot Preme and k*lled Black Just b/c he was hating or jealous.

Preme and Black Just were well respected too, but I think E Money Bags arguably had a legit reason for doing what he did.

I wonder if the movie will touch on Preme's nephew Prince and the murders he was tied to
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #57
BrownPaperBag  7 heat pts7
space
space
$245   Props total: 1001 1001
This would have been dope, but knowing whos behind this sh*t
They'll make 50 look like a rat, Preme and the Inc like superheros, EMB who was one of the realest n*ggas in Queens like a hater. I just hope they'll have some dignity and give credit to them since most of us know the hi/story behind but i doubt it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #58
KingTrips  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$2,548   Props total: 7411 7411
 Walmart said
Yeah, E was supposedly well respected.

I hope they don't make him seem like a hater that tried to shoot Preme and k*lled Black Just b/c he was hating or jealous.

Preme and Black Just were well respected too, but I think E Money Bags arguably had a legit reason for doing what he did.

I wonder if the movie will touch on Preme's nephew Prince and the murders he was tied to

Bags and preme both had legit reasons.. I just hope they don’t leave out the fact that bags was cool with black jus.. which is crazy

From what I hear prince was the wild one, another reason why it should be a series and not a movie
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #59
Dash  247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$14,830   Props total: 42627 42627
Gonna be dope to see Jamie play a crime lord...
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #60
Dash  247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$14,830   Props total: 42627 42627
 BrownPaperBag said
This would have been dope, but knowing whos behind this sh*t
They'll make 50 look like a rat, Preme and the Inc like superheros, EMB who was one of the realest n*ggas in Queens like a hater. I just hope they'll have some dignity and give credit to them since most of us know the hi/story behind but i doubt it.
u already knowin

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  53
how j lo really looks. and this was 10 years ago too.
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  14
Sep 21 - el chapo is being tortured in colorado super max prison
155 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Arsonal & Cassidy After Their Intense Face Off
56 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  6
These h0es ain’t sh-t: Leveon Bell Baby mama sleeps with AB and then brags..
120 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy