South nigga apologizes for fucin up the new niggas. Fuc them south niggas

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '10        #126
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 28284 28 K  Slaps total: 11502 11 K
 GodBody said
First off I said every region has engaged in fu*kery but The South bought in awhole new level of ignorance that was never seen before. Call me whatever you want thatís an undisputed fact! Cherry picking a line out of One Biggie song like I canít pull atleast 100 example of flagrant f*g sh*t that comes from your region. Are you seriously gonna act like ATL is not nicknamed Gaytl? Even Pimp C said something. Tell me Iím lying. Tell me mumble rappers existed during NY or LAís run. Tell me n*ggas were oding on Liquid heroin during that era. Lie to yourself n*gga.
n*gga what the fu*k does gay sh*t have to do with ATL HIPHOP???

Eastcoast been rappin bout peddling hard dope for decades, making shows like the WIRE which further shows how many junkies yall had... and n*ggas wanna attack the south for sippin Lean lmao

U sound like a fu*kin jackass

U talkin bout mumble rap like NY wasn't mumbling and yelling in the early 90s!

Its like I know more about that region than the n*ggas who grew up there

NY was mumbling like fu*k and screaming they a*ses off(onyx, busta rhymes, MOP).. but turned around and started hatin on n*ggas like Lil Jon

n*ggas been hatin on the south for 2 decades

I will destroy u n*ggas every time u come with this billsh*t

3 months ago '15        #127
RealDeal134 
space
space
Props total: 4024 4 K  Slaps total: 7321 7 K
 swavesurfer said
Why dont northerns support each other?
And work in a collective effort

Even the haters in the south link up and
Make money together

My only issue with the south
Is high population homos*xual activity
And arrogant women they have down there
Example?

3 months ago '15        #128
JimmyDa3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29388 29 K  Slaps total: 3370 3 K
i know i'm probably beating a dead horse saying this sh*t at this point lool but my n*ggas these are not "Rap" issues, please go outside and start experiencing life so that you can see how some of these unravel, i remember being on here telling n*ggas when i was still in LA i remember when n*ggas first started getting dracos then two years later rappers starting talking bout them, there was a n*gga on here tryna convince me n*ggas took they lil money and bought them a draco cuz Soulja Boy made it cool smh, i don't blame dude because i get it, some n*ggas love rap so much and be into this sh*t so much their whole life perspective is looked at through a hip hop lense, i get it.. but it's not the truth man.... go outside, there's an Opioid crisis that isn't sponsored by rap mone or resources.
+2   

3 months ago '10        #129
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 28284 28 K  Slaps total: 11502 11 K
 JimmyDa3rd said
i know i'm probably beating a dead horse saying this sh*t at this point lool but my n*ggas these are not "Rap" issues, please go outside and start experiencing life so that you can see how some of these unravel, i remember being on here telling n*ggas when i was still in LA i remember when n*ggas first started getting dracos then two years later rappers starting talking bout them, there was a n*gga on here tryna convince me n*ggas took they lil money and bought them a draco cuz Soulja Boy made it cool smh, i don't blame dude because i get it, some n*ggas love rap so much and be into this sh*t so much their whole life perspective is looked at through a hip hop lense, i get it.. but it's not the truth man.... go outside, there's an Opioid crisis that isn't sponsored by rap mone or resources.
Great post

3 months ago '08        #130
HulkColegan 
space
space
space
Props total: 2757 2 K  Slaps total: 837 837
 jaycee said
Eminem was pill popping too... donít forget that junkie
You right Eminem, DJ Screw, Pimp C, the entire Cash Money roster(before young money), Eminem, some of Wu.

Cash Money takes the cake they spread like a virus. And glorified and solidified the Rich junkie, mumble, gay rap scene.

3 months ago '11        #131
NolaSwag 
space
space
Props total: 149 149  Slaps total: 77 77
blame it on Trump

3 months ago '07        #132
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
Props total: 628 628  Slaps total: 143 143
 HulkColegan said
This whole drug using movement was clearly started by the south. Pimp C and Lil Wayne are the biggest influencers in my mind that transitioned the culture from being pushers with money to drug users with money.

This mess is on the southís hands.

Edit:
Eminem was also big part of it.

You young cats are dumb as hell.

3 months ago '15        #133
JintsGang1987 
space
space
Props total: 7610 7 K  Slaps total: 604 604
6 page troll thread damn dog.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #134
talkofny2k4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Props total: 44274 44 K  Slaps total: 9084 9 K
 DATKIDD121 said
Great post
The south junkie post monitor

You're doing great

3 months ago '04        #135
space
space
 JintsGang1987 said
6 page troll thread damn dog.
I am a g.o.d

3 months ago '18        #136
antisocial100 
space
space
Props total: 7629 7 K  Slaps total: 2319 2 K
 HaterVision said
You can't blame the South for the fu*kery n*ggas are getting into.

n*ggas gotta learn to be yourself. Stop trying to be cool to get on.

n*ggas choosing the popular circle over the winning circle.
I can blame the south for pushing drug addict culture. From pimp c to Wayne to 3 6 mafia to every rapper from Houston, to Future, 2 chainz when he first came out was on that wave, young dolph to, peeweelong way, Gucci mane, dj screw. Man a whole style of music came about cuz of lean ie chopped n screwed. So donít even try and dodge it , the south def has been pushing addict culture.

When it came to ny , the east coast, we were about hustling and talking about flippin work. Ie camron ie Jay z ie beanie , but thatís not what we focused on solely. Even the west coast wasnít talking about all that pill and lean sh*t.

3 months ago '15        #137
JintsGang1987 
space
space
Props total: 7610 7 K  Slaps total: 604 604
 antisocial100 said
I can blame the south for pushing drug addict culture. From pimp c to Wayne to 3 6 mafia to every rapper from Houston, to Future, 2 chainz when he first came out was on that wave, young dolph to, peeweelong way, Gucci mane, dj screw. Man a whole style of music came about cuz of lean ie chopped n screwed. So don’t even try and dodge it , the south def has been pushing addict culture.

When it came to ny , the east coast, we were about hustling and talking about flippin work. Ie camron ie Jay z ie beanie , but that’s not what we focused on solely. Even the west coast wasn’t talking about all that pill and lean sh*t.
Beanie said he been fu*kin with lean since 9.

That would mean Beans was fu*kin with the purest of lean. Even though it wasn't mainstream, dudes was on that sh*t.

Edit: he started at 8.

Last edited by JintsGang1987; 12-10-2019 at 08:55 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '19        #138
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3417 3 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
 antisocial100 said
I can blame the south for pushing drug addict culture. From pimp c to Wayne to 3 6 mafia to every rapper from Houston, to Future, 2 chainz when he first came out was on that wave, young dolph to, peeweelong way, Gucci mane, dj screw. Man a whole style of music came about cuz of lean ie chopped n screwed. So donít even try and dodge it , the south def has been pushing addict culture.

When it came to ny , the east coast, we were about hustling and talking about flippin work. Ie camron ie Jay z ie beanie , but thatís not what we focused on solely. Even the west coast wasnít talking about all that pill and lean sh*t.
Well blame Ny for all the young n*ggas doing football numbers for trying to flip bricks.

Because they favorite rapper was showing them the way.

3 months ago '18        #139
antisocial100 
space
space
Props total: 7629 7 K  Slaps total: 2319 2 K
 HaterVision said
Well blame Ny for all the young n*ggas doing football numbers for trying to flip bricks.

Because they favorite rapper was showing them the way.
Youíd rather be a millionaire or addict?

3 months ago '06        #140
Mr. Future 
space
space
space
Props total: 6168 6 K  Slaps total: 685 685
 blessings said
From weed yea no pills
Wu tang smoked crack blunts all them New York rappers did. Opioid usage was/is higher north east. People been pouring up since the 50's-60's let Texas tell it, but new Yorkers got that high risk crackbaby blood in they veins that they just over do it.

Up north people got crackbaby blood and they kids got pill head blood in their veins...and that's a fact b.

3 months ago '19        #141
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3417 3 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
 antisocial100 said
Youíd rather be a millionaire or addict?
I rather be me. No prison. No drug use.

3 months ago '15        #142
ol natl 44 
space
space
Props total: 2341 2 K  Slaps total: 316 316
 talkofny2k4 said

Where's stand down and his young booty goons at

Fuc the south,,

And fuc them kids
pu**y n*gga fu*k you

2 months ago '04        #143
space
space
 ol natl 44 said
pu**y n*gga fu*k you
"pu**y n*gga"

Lol

I bet u white...

Thank God for the internet and thanks to the junkies of your generation we have threads like these...

Fuc them kids

2 months ago '05        #144
katalist 
space
space
Props total: 2561 2 K  Slaps total: 411 411
NY stans are the worst, they will blame everything and anything on the westcoast, down south... but never look at themselves.

2 months ago '15        #145
ol natl 44 
space
space
Props total: 2341 2 K  Slaps total: 316 316
 talkofny2k4 said
"pu**y n*gga"

Lol

I bet u white...

Thank God for the internet and thanks to the junkies of your generation we have threads like these...

Fuc them kids
Far from white but good deflection tho you lame n*gga typical scary a*s ny n*gga

2 months ago '11        #146
Sinamatik CFR 
space
space
Props total: 22036 22 K  Slaps total: 2470 2 K
 Soprano ATL said
Wouldn't shock me either way, but you know who ODB is right?
ODB never promoted it in his music at all...

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  53
Wilder officially exercising rematch clause.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  48
ESPN is working Paul Pierce like a mule ? Was Charles Barkley right?
61 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+243online now  35
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage
234 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+248online now  33
MJ just brought up boxden MJ memes