I Am Jesus Christ coming out soon

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+40  191
68 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '17        #26
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 12610 12 K  Slaps total: 1492 1 K
 RelGthe0ry said
Honestly, apart of me is a little angry at the possibility of this NOT being handled with care and potentially being blasphemous(very thin line already) overall.

Not to metion, most gamers in general are scorned litte atheistic weirdos, who will surely fill every comment section concerning it with their usual BS.

And last of all, allowing Christ Centric games begins to open doors for it be the Norm to use Him; and GOD forbid ppl would become comfortable enough to include him in some big AAA epic; like a god of war game to be harmed in any way whatsoever.

But on the other hand--im very intrigued. I need to know about who's behind it; because if their sincere in their approach with it and the journey showed is Biblically Sound--this could be something very special.
Worshipping Jesus is blasphemy if you want to get technical

You and the rest of the offshoots Egyptian mythology will be alright

2 months ago '18        #27
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 18660 18 K  Slaps total: 788 788
What powers does he have or can learn? Im interested in the rpg elements. What is the currency? Is there character customization? I think the powers would work best using a Dishonored like interface
+2   

2 months ago '07        #28
KoolBreeze 
space
space
Props total: 8889 8 K  Slaps total: 570 570
 HaterVision said
At this point people should know that Satan is Jesus.

Why else you think he hasn't came back to save everybody?
i remember reading about this. satan tricked us to believe he is god. i dont believe but its interesting
+2   

2 months ago '13        #29
jrockex 
space
space
Props total: 3671 3 K  Slaps total: 338 338
 OldBrooklyn7187 said
Quick question

Do you think the powers that be who run this world believe in any good book in the slightest?

I'm sure a few of them own printing presses to publish and continue to distribute holy books for profit...
they do, the company is called HarperCollins
+1   

2 months ago '19        #30
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3941 3 K  Slaps total: 603 603
 Trilluminati GA said
What the Bible says Jesus looks like?

They ain't ready

+5   

2 months ago '16        #31
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
Props total: 4088 4 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
 RelGthe0ry said
Honestly, apart of me is a little angry at the possibility of this NOT being handled with care and potentially being blasphemous(very thin line already) overall.

Not to metion, most gamers in general are scorned litte atheistic weirdos, who will surely fill every comment section concerning it with their usual BS.

And last of all, allowing Christ Centric games begins to open doors for it be the Norm to use Him; and GOD forbid ppl would become comfortable enough to include him in some big AAA epic; like a god of war game to be harmed in any way whatsoever.

But on the other hand--im very intrigued. I need to know about who's behind it; because if their sincere in their approach with it and the journey showed is Biblically Sound--this could be something very special.
You seem tight.

2 months ago '17        #32
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 4928 4 K  Slaps total: 512 512
 RelGthe0ry said

When it comes to producing mainstream media, I'm a much bigger fan of incorporating biblical truths into the writing disguised behind worldly appearing aesthetics so as to make them more palatable for those who are still asleep. It's sorta the same thing the enemy does except with righteous intentions, cause you know when you come to them with the truth plainly, as soon as you mention Jesus' name they immediately retract back into their theological prison. I mentioned it before, but Book of Eli is a perfect example.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #33
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 8503 8 K  Slaps total: 1953 1 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
When it comes to producing mainstream media, I'm a much bigger fan of incorporating biblical truths into the writing disguised behind worldly appearing aesthetics so as to make them more palatable for those who are still asleep. It's sorta the same thing the enemy does except with righteous intentions, cause you know when you come to them with the truth plainly, as soon as you mention Jesus' name they immediately retract back into their theological prison. I mentioned it before, but Book of Eli is a perfect example.
Interesting point of view. You're right about them clamming up and putting up a wall.

But going about it that way, although clever, sounds like we're compromising and almost ashamed in a sense. Like we're scaling back the Glory of the Truth to appease the World more--when we're called to be a Light of the World and unashamed embracers of the Truth when expressing it. So I don't know.

I just searched out the Book of Eli; Ima definitely check it out for a better understanding of what youre saying.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #34
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 4928 4 K  Slaps total: 512 512
 RelGthe0ry said
Interesting point of view. You're right about them clamming up and putting up a wall.

But going about it that way, although clever, sounds like we're compromising and almost ashamed in a sense. Like we're scaling back the Glory of the Truth to appease the World more--when we're called to be a Light of the World and unashamed embracers of the Truth when expressing it. So I don't know.

I just searched out the Book of Eli; Ima definitely check it out for a better understanding of what youre saying.
I kinda liken that strategy to when you cant get your kids to eat vegetables so you melt cheese over top of them and suddenly they love vegetables. It's not as healthy as just straight vegetables, but it starts them along a process of acquiring a taste so eventually they eat the vegetables by themselves. You get what I mean? I could never feel embarrassed for believing in Jesus, if anything, I only feel ashamed of the person I was before he came into my life.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #35
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 8503 8 K  Slaps total: 1953 1 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
I kinda liken that strategy to when you cant get your kids to eat vegetables so you melt cheese over top of them and suddenly they love vegetables. It's not as healthy as just straight vegetables, but it starts them along a process of acquiring a taste so eventually they eat the vegetables by themselves. You get what I mean? I could never feel embarrassed for believing in Jesus, if anything, I only feel ashamed of the person I was before he came into my life.
Nice way to liken it! That makes a lot of sense actually.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #36
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 17339 17 K  Slaps total: 5886 5 K
 Trilluminati GA said
What the Bible says Jesus looks like?
trill. they stole those stories from Kemet
+1   

2 months ago '19        #37
OldBrooklyn7187 
space
space
space
Props total: 687 687  Slaps total: 126 126
Y'all do know Jesus ain't worry about saving good people right?

He sought after the sinners...
He wanted to teach THEM about his Pops...

Why not the "Good" people?

Well because the "Good" people already KNOW him...
+1   

2 months ago '07        #38
deucekara 
space
space
Props total: 742 742  Slaps total: 35 35
A game based on the Midian War with Moses and the twelve tribes would be dope.
+6   

2 months ago '18        #39
30hustles 
space
space
Props total: 1119 1 K  Slaps total: 148 148
 Purpleswag23 said
Iím only coppin if I can run Judahís his fade..
That snitch

+1   

2 months ago '14        #40
sohofresco 
space
space
space
Props total: 1664 1 K  Slaps total: 130 130
 Ivorypillars said
Trying to trick kids into learning about the bible

Classic

+2   

2 months ago '14        #41
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 9718 9 K  Slaps total: 626 626
Just judging the game play... It looks super boring.

2 months ago '14        #42
RR1986 
space
space
Props total: 415 415  Slaps total: 24 24
Will this joint have Microtransactions?

Multiplayer?

A sh*tload of DLC?

+1   

2 months ago '15        #43
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 37413 37 K  Slaps total: 4798 4 K
 mobchip said
If Kanye sees this hes going to come out with Jesus is King as an Xbox Scarlett launch title.

2 months ago '18        #44
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6301 6 K  Slaps total: 761 761
 SpyDa said
Wait until hackers start modding this game. Jesus about to be doing everything.
Soon as I saw the hands, I thought...."Yup modders gonna have his hands on some tities in the strip joint" Bruh...they gonna go crazy with this one.

2 months ago '18        #45
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6301 6 K  Slaps total: 761 761
 BOLO1 said

They ain't ready

The modders will fix it.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #46
SpyDa 
space
space
Props total: 5659 5 K  Slaps total: 737 737
 set117 said
The modders will fix it.
Slapped your post by mistake trying to prop. My fault
+1   

2 months ago '06        #47
LGK 
space
space
Props total: 1884 1 K  Slaps total: 204 204

2 months ago '07        #48
chi100z 
space
space
Props total: 911 911  Slaps total: 692 692
 BOLO1 said

They ain't ready

Lmfao

2 months ago '19        #49
OldBrooklyn7187 
space
space
space
Props total: 687 687  Slaps total: 126 126
Black Jesus turns water to Henny at Magic City...I can just see it now...
+1   

2 months ago '15        #50
ArKane24 
space
space
Props total: 1530 1 K  Slaps total: 304 304
 HaterVision said
At this point people should know that Satan is Jesus.

Why else you think he hasn't came back to save everybody?
Ainít it mane! Everything about Jesus is contradictory to the nature and proclamations of the OT Elohim. Nothing is above or comes before the Creator, period. There is no savior other than YAH. Satan said himself that he/it desires to be above the Creator and to be worshipped as such. Jesus is the Sun/Morning Star/Dragon/light bearer. Jesus specifically said no one comes to the Father except through him, thatís the biggest red flag of all that people ignore when the first four commandments explicitly contradict that bullsh*t.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  47
Video inside Cute Asian girl randomly cold approaches men
140 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside BREAKING: Cardi B's "59 Brim" Blood Set Hit w/ RICO & FBI Arrests Her F..
195 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Feb 18 - This Is How We'll Live When the Government Gives Us All a Basic Income
79 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-53online now  13
Video inside And thatís why people fu*k with her, sheís dope.
57 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy