squad up!

Used Super at Shopping in Dubai

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
9 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #1
867 page views
20 comments

Rich130 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$2,428 | Props total: 6559 6559
Used Super at Shopping in Dubai

+5   

20 comments for "Used Super at Shopping in Dubai"

1 week ago '16        #2
The Waraba 16 heat pts16
space
space
$824 | Props total: 2587 2587
So what's the catch?

You gotta get pooped on by customs officer before you can ship it out the country?

+6   

1 week ago '15        #3
ManABigMan 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 2828 2828
 The Waraba said
So what's the catch?

You gotta get pooped on by customs officer before you can ship it out the country?

+1   

1 week ago '16        #4
FlyinIron 
space
space
$5,809 | Props total: 13505 13505
The only catch is shipping & handling looked at a few cars from over there

1 week ago '05        #5
white-chocolate 126 heat pts126
space
space
$15,795 | Props total: 1633 1633
i wonder if they gotta sell them off cheap because they buy so many that they got a ton of 'older' ones piling up now
+3   

1 week ago '04        #6
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,997 | Props total: 2505 2505
even tho they make different spec vehicles for ME i wouldnt feel comfortable knowing that these lived through those sand storms. if (and thats a BIG if, if you have seen the way they push these whips over there) well taken care of, perhaps the ME spec cars with they bigger coolers and decked out options are good deals. the problem is unless youre "moving" from there the cost of federalization and the risk of dealing with shady importers might make it not worthwhile

7 days ago '04        #7
boimannie2004 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,808 | Props total: 702 702
Damn dealership is decked the fu*k out! Meanwhile here I am pushing my 2016 v6 Honda Accord , naw fu*k it I appreciate my damn car. It is what I can afford comfortably. Everybody can't be balling out all the time lol.
+8   

6 days ago '04        #8
nwking 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,717 | Props total: 4405 4405
Please tell me you guys saw the helicopter at 8:25 mark in the dealership
+1   

6 days ago '04        #9
nwking 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,717 | Props total: 4405 4405
 boimannie2004 said
Damn dealership is decked the fu*k out! Meanwhile here I am pushing my 2016 v6 Honda Accord , naw fu*k it I appreciate my damn car. It is what I can afford comfortably. Everybody can't be balling out all the time lol.
My dad told me a long time ago you buy a car like that when you own your house outright you have money in the bank for emergencies and you have multiple income streams. People who are making payments on those cars are not balling.
+2   

6 days ago '10        #10
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$17,215 | Props total: 17025 17025
What's even crazier is that in Dubai, they have lots in the middle of the desert of confiscated cars from traffic violations, DUI, various sh*t.

Some of these dudes are so rich they don't even go back to get the car they just go buy another one. So you have an impound lot in the middle of the desert with 100-150 sports cars, Luxury SUVs and other whips just covered in sand just sitting there.

If no one comes to get them, they either eventually sell them at auction or the government will give them away as prizes for camel races and other events.
+3   

5 days ago '16        #11
AngelTaster 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,092 | Props total: 2460 2460
Looked this place up(Diamond Class Motors) most of the reviews are bad. They running a very shady operation over there.

3 days ago '15        #12
MULVTTX 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,184 | Props total: 4638 4638
 AngelTaster said
Looked this place up(Diamond Class Motors) most of the reviews are bad. They running a very shady operation over there.
most likely laundering like most rich foreigners do

3 days ago '05        #13
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$8,764 | Props total: 7897 7897
 Nautilus O said
What's even crazier is that in Dubai, they have lots in the middle of the desert of confiscated cars from traffic violations, DUI, various sh*t.

Some of these dudes are so rich they don't even go back to get the car they just go buy another one. So you have an impound lot in the middle of the desert with 100-150 sports cars, Luxury SUVs and other whips just covered in sand just sitting there.

If no one comes to get them, they either eventually sell them at auction or the government will give them away as prizes for camel races and other events.
isn't alcohol prohibited over there? i mean it is a strict Muslim country, right?

3 days ago '16        #14
AngelTaster 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,092 | Props total: 2460 2460
 Emperor85 said
isn't alcohol prohibited over there? i mean it is a strict Muslim country, right?
Alcohol is allowed in the hotels to cater to foreign guests
+1   

3 days ago '10        #15
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Emperor85 said
It's prohibited for Emratis, but not for ex-pats or tourists. The clubs serve alcohol, the restaurants serve it too. They have liquor stores in Abu Dhabi.

Dubai isn't that strict as people make it out to be. When you get out to the desert then none of that sh*t goes down
+2   

3 days ago '05        #16
Emperor85 
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said
It's prohibited for Emratis, but not for ex-pats or tourists. The clubs serve alcohol, the restaurants serve it too. They have liquor stores in Abu Dhabi.

Dubai isn't that strict as people make it out to be. When you get out to the desert then none of that sh*t goes down
aight i've never been or would ever want to go, heard about people gettin locked up at the airport just for having traces of drugs on them or luggage...plus the place looks like one big shoppin mall wiith ugly chicks

3 days ago '10        #17
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Emperor85 said
aight i've never been or would ever want to go, heard about people gettin locked up at the airport just for having traces of drugs on them or luggage...plus the place looks like one big shoppin mall wiith ugly chicks
Nah, Dubai is not like that at all

2 days ago '05        #18
Emperor85 
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said
Nah, Dubai is not like that at all
it looks like that too me, nice cars and shopping mall, what else is there to do in a desert

2 days ago '10        #19
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Emperor85 said
it looks like that too me, nice cars and shopping mall, what else is there to do in a desert
They have a ski resort in thee mall.

Dubai is like Miami and Vegas on steroids. When you go out to the desert it's a different life.

2 days ago '05        #20
Emperor85 
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said
They have a ski resort in thee mall.

Dubai is like Miami and Vegas on steroids. When you go out to the desert it's a different life.
sounds like boring sh*t too me, i aint traveling to country just to vist shopping malls atleast miami got a beach

2 days ago '10        #21
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Emperor85 said
sounds like boring sh*t too me, i aint traveling to country just to vist shopping malls atleast miami got a beach

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  19
26 comments
top in thotties
top in section
online now  54
18 comments
top in movies
top in section
online now  29
50 comments
top in sports

most viewed right now
online now  45
Losin my kids.....
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside mizz twerksum twerking with no drawers on
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside These raccoons are evolving
84 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Grinding for VC instead of paying for it is equal to working for 40¢ per hour.
54 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Phillipp Plein just created the ultimate night club flexing shoe
32 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Currensy Says Lil Wayne Will Be A "Monster" Now He Is An Independent Ar..
29 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
The Official, "wtf was Jadakiss talking about" thread
198 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
DEATH STRANDING - New Trailer (TGS 2018)
15 comments
20 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy