NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2011, 09:06 PM         #81
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
Got damn idiot thug animal monkey gangster n*ggas. And you wonder why other races think of you the way they do
cut it out...no matter what race you are, every other race see's you a certain kinda way and thats just the way life is
 12-10-2011, 09:18 PM         #82
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone put up the press conference Video that ish funny some what...lol how you zip them up when cinnys knock you.... Yea ya won but ya big man got dong!! I wish it wasn't him cause he was to big for that man.
 12-10-2011, 09:19 PM         #83
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bangladesh said:
Someone put up the press conference Video that ish funny some what...lol how you zip them up when cinnys knock you.... Yea ya won but ya big man got dong!! I wish it wasn't him cause he was to big for that man.
n*gga give props for sucka punches now?
 12-10-2011, 09:22 PM         #84
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ooo its up... yoooo how could you say that in a conference.... He gotta be form the hood and he looked piss... Damn man sometime you have to realize that you are playing to make money in the league(NBA) but you can't act like that and get to the NBA .... Come on mannnnn
 12-10-2011, 09:26 PM         #85
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It wasn't a sucka punch that man big as fu*k the pushing started and he didnt have the hoodness to realize sh*t about to go down.... He should have started crawling when pushi
ng start man

But you right tempus... And on top of that they are grown man and your there to better yourself not to bring yourself down

Last edited by Bangladesh; 12-10-2011 at 09:28 PM.. Reason: spelling
 6 years ago '04        #86
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
This sh*t is hilarious.. I've been at work all day. Post game interview... my goodness
 12-10-2011, 10:19 PM         #87
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
n*gga give props for sucka punches now?
the sucker punch was tougher than them n*ggas runnin up and then backin upthe toughest n*gga on the team was dude who pushed buddy at the beginning and he only did that because heaint think it woulda been that serious...you could tell especially when that crowd formed and he tried to back pedal
 6 years ago '06        #88
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 2660 2660
any body talking about how Frease did the Fresh Prince crawl on the floor?..

that had me dying..

edit:...my bad...ya'll on it..

that was the FIRST thing I thought of
 6 years ago '08        #89
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 SmooveDude said:
the sucker punch was tougher than them n*ggas runnin up and then backin upthe toughest n*gga on the team was dude who pushed buddy at the beginning and he only did that because heaint think it woulda been that serious...you could tell especially when that crowd formed and he tried to back pedal
no basketball players are tough.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 portis187 said:
no basketball players are tough.
hah

whats your definition of tough?
 6 years ago '08        #91
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Space 2020 said:
hah

whats your definition of tough?
people who actually f!ght 1v1. basketball & baseball f!ghts are just a waste of time. Guys just huffing & puffing jumping around & talking sh*t when they no damn well there's at least 20 guys with them. And there's always one as*hole who throws a sucker punch. At least hockey keeps it 1v1. Imagine if baseball or basketball let em go 1v1 like hockey, I wonder how many pitchers would actually throw at a batter or a basketball player would start sh*t knowing it's just going to be mono y mono.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #92
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 portis187 said:
people who actually f!ght 1v1. basketball & baseball f!ghts are just a waste of time. Guys just huffing & puffing jumping around & talking sh*t when they no damn well there's at least 20 guys with them. And there's always one as*hole who throws a sucker punch. At least hockey keeps it 1v1. Imagine if baseball or basketball let em go 1v1 like hockey, I wonder how many pitchers would actually throw at a batter or a basketball player would start sh*t knowing it's just going to be mono y mono.

[pic - click to view]

there's about 3 n*ggas that's about that life homie
 6 years ago '10        #93
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 portis187 said:

[pic - click to view]

All hockey players know how to do is throw right hooks but they do their cheap shots too which is usually why a f!ght starts.
 6 years ago '09        #94
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
This is a fu*king shame actually. I blame the coaches because they encouraged this kind of anger and hostility behind closed doors. Then I blame the officials for not keeping sh*t under control the whole game when they saw it escalating.

All of this could have been easily avoided.
 6 years ago '10        #95
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
why everyone try saying my cousin Cheeks (Mark Lyons) started this sh*t?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago