Floyd Mayweather Commits Felony by Burning Money

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,444 | Props total: 6037 6037
crybaby a.ss n*ggaz on this forum
 6 years ago '10        #102
thebadguy 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 2 2
 NO RELIGION said:
it probably smells like rotten pus*y,corn chips and funky a.ss feet in that motherfu*ka

07-24-2011, 10:03 PM         #103
edivegas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anything, he's helping the economy by burning the money. when there's less notes in circulation, it helps neutralize inflation.
 6 years ago '04        #104
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4043 4043
I keep seein one repeated statement "what about the starving people" even if he does make bad decisions he IS active in the homeless community in Las Vegas which IS one of the largest homeless cities in the country so lets chalk this up as a bad decision . Im waiting to hear about your charity work . Before you ask i am active in numerous charities in my community .
 07-24-2011, 11:13 PM         #105
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
your'e a retard .

instead of burning money how about handing that $100 bill to a homeless in need.
And I guarantee you $5-$10 that doesn't mean sh*t to you stays in your pocket while you walk by that homeless dude like you don't see him.

People are such hypocrites. You criticize someone rich for being frivolous with their cash but yo @ss can make a difference as well regardless of what you make and you probably choose not to. If you don't give back to the community like you expect wealthy people to do, you should shut the fu*k up and mind your own damn business.

ScaledAt10 said:
I have never done this on Boxden; but you sir are an idiot!

As I said before. There are so many millionaires out there who do drugs, or get busted with weapons they aren't allowed to carry. Now you tell me what's worse. So if Floyd would rather burn his damn money and NOT spend it on drugs and guns, who gives a sh*t. I don't hear this argument when rappers got locked up. "Instead of buying that ex or coke, he should've given that money to the community."

And no one even knows who you are...sit the fu*k down somewhere.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 07-24-2011 at 11:22 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #106
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13075 13075
you don't actually own money. it's a federal reserve note used to settle all debts public and private. in other words it's illegal to destroy it. you can't take it with you when you die you don't really own it
 6 years ago '10        #107
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13075 13075
 AutoMADic said:
what we should be really talking about is the fact that these "parties" are lame as fu*k.. having a bunch of celeberties, on a pedistal and just staring at you is so buttfu*k dumb
i agree. a celebrity will throw a birthday party and 5000 people will show up. my question is who got 5000 real friends? let that same celebrity go broke and then we'll see how many people show up
 6 years ago '06        #108
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
what happens in the Velvet Room stays in the Velvet Room.... Chuuuuch!
 07-24-2011, 11:55 PM         #109
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
you don't actually own money. it's a federal reserve note used to settle all debts public and private. in other words it's illegal to destroy it. you can't take it with you when you die you don't really own it
 6 years ago '08        #110
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4541 4541
nobody hated on Luda when he did this...

n°1 album on Billboard... 2 mill copies sold... and nobody said this n*gga commited a felony

[pic - click to view]

yall n*ggas need to get off Mayweathers d!ck

Last edited by bkid; 07-25-2011 at 06:37 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #111
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Cmon son, step your thread game up
 6 years ago '04        #112
scooner 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 119 119

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #113
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,653 | Props total: 1069 1069
 texasplayboy_23 said:
And I guarantee you $5-$10 that doesn't mean sh*t to you stays in your pocket while you walk by that homeless dude like you don't see him.

People are such hypocrites. You criticize someone rich for being frivolous with their cash but yo @ss can make a difference as well regardless of what you make and you probably choose not to. If you don't give back to the community like you expect wealthy people to do, you should shut the fu*k up and mind your own damn business.

As I said before. There are so many millionaires out there who do drugs, or get busted with weapons they aren't allowed to carry. Now you tell me what's worse. So if Floyd would rather burn his damn money and NOT spend it on drugs and guns, who gives a sh*t. I don't hear this argument when rappers got locked up. "Instead of buying that ex or coke, he should've given that money to the community."

And no one even knows who you are...sit the fu*k down somewhere.
1. Your argument addresses the all to famed consideration of the "lesser of two evils" theory.
- Whether a millionaire purchases coke or gets busted with a weapon, has nothing to do with Mayweather's symbolic act of allowing that $100 bill to mean nothing. If you're burning money you're wrong. Especially in this economic climate. The fact that you want to justify or compare wasting a valuable resource on absolutely nothing with stupidity is beyond me. Why are we not entitled to take issue with his choice to not only waste money but to make no use of it all? I would rather see someone use the money even if for a so called criminal or wasteful purpose then to just burn it and prevent someone else from doing so.

2. Young man; I have no idea who you are either. However, if you ever need advice or a mentor, you can use me as a resource.
 6 years ago '05        #114
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
SMH@SOME OF YALL...

The U.S. Government destroys millions each day while they burn each and every one of your pocket bucks with taxes being sent overseas to help OTHER countries' people. Get real...
 6 years ago '04        #115
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
really i dont give a f*ck if hes burning money more power to him. his a.ss better not fall off and end up bankrupt
 6 years ago '04        #116
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,653 | Props total: 1069 1069
 bullack86 said:
SMH@SOME OF YALL...

The U.S. Government destroys millions each day while they burn each and every one of your pocket bucks with taxes being sent overseas to help OTHER countries' people. Get real...
Again. It amazes me how few people can focus and address the issue at hand. I have a problem with anyone burning money; the Gov, Floyd, myself, sh*t, anyone. However, we are talking about Floyd. Not the Government.

You get real and learn to focus.
 6 years ago '05        #117
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 ScaledAt10 said:
Again. It amazes me how few people can focus and address the issue at hand. I have a problem with anyone burning money; the Gov, Floyd, myself, sh*t, anyone. However, we are talking about Floyd. Not the Government.

You get real and learn to focus.
If you couldn't get what I said, then, my brother, you are an idiot.

THE POINT that I was making was there are FAR MORE SERIOUS ISSUES TO WORRY ABOUT.

Oh and, have you ever WASTED money on anything pointless that you KNOW you could've gone without and come to find out, you didn't use it on anything? I bet you can't comprehend this, either. Worrying about what OTHERS do with their own LIVES when there are crimes against humanity each and every day. I think you need to FOCUS on the REAL ISSUES. I don't like folks burning money, either(so many could use that money), but I can't do nothing about that. It's HIS MONEY. fu*k you or anybody else. I can do what the fu*k I want to do with my own money. The key here and IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SOMEONE LIKES HOW I HANDLE MY MONEY. It's still, at the end of the day, at the end of all of the crying, bi*ching and moaning, MY MONEY. Let's blow the whistle and ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE in sh*t that NEEDS to be addressed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago