Every person who ever lived will see God face to face one day. Will you be ready?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+67  84
54 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '16        #501
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 5863 5 K  Slaps total: 2255 2 K
 Kyu said
The Hebrews were enslaved in Egypt!!!!! and every writer of the Old and New Testament was Hebrew!!!!!!

Are you stupid or what?!?! Seeing paintings from Renaissance painters in Europe in the 1600s of a white Jesus has nothing to do with what Hebrew people wrote in the Bible thousands of years ago

This is how I know yíall clowns never actually read the Bible, did a bible study and never researched the scriptures
Are you still sitting here caping for a couple of guys that wrote a book??? We still talking about humans right?

I dont know what is more pathetic, the fact you believe what they wrote or the fact you think they wrote it on behalf of a god. Yikes, you even bragging about it in a public forum.

1 month ago '14        #502
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 161711 161 K  Slaps total: 20928 20 K
 Brucebaner2 said
Are you still sitting here caping for a couple of guys that wrote a book??? We still talking about humans right?

I dont know what is more pathetic, the fact you believe what they wrote or the fact you think they wrote it on behalf of a god. Yikes, you even bragging about it in a public forum.
You make no sense.....and are severely illiterate and uneducated on this subject. So just stop posting in this thread please because you sound more stupid by the post
+1   

1 month ago '16        #503
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
 Kyu said

You have a manual already, itís the Bible. Simply read it!!!! And you will see. Itís clear you havenít read it because the Bible is Gods revealed Word to Man. If you read it, you would know this
Yeah, we have a manual full of stories, written in a language that all humans do not understand. Why not create a manual for living with CLEAR AND CONSISE guidance for things like:

How to grow your own food
How to use more than 20% of your brain
What plants are best for ailments
How you should be married
Keys to successfully raising your children
How children should engage with parents
Best time to have s*x for procreation
How to please your wife
How to please your husband
What to do about money
How to fix poverty

Also, take this manual and write it in a language that ALL humans understand and make sure the manual is embedded in our brain. Similar to how geese just know they have to fly south for the winter. We just know how to read our God Manual.

I think you forgot a key point, if a god created us, he did it for a reason right? He would want us to know how to operate his creation, wouldn't he? Why would he let someone (a human) write something about his creation? It makes NO sense that something created us without giving us CLEAR AND CONSISE instructions.

What does sound realistic is HUMANS created the bible to control people. Make them afraid, keep them in control. That would explain all the human imperfection in everything related to the bible.

1 month ago '16        #504
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
 Kyu said
You make no sense.....and are severely illiterate and uneducated on this subject. So just stop posting in this thread please because you sound more stupid by the post
I've studied theology if that helps. But it wont, because you were as blind as I was 20 years ago. I get it. Carry on. I'm here whenever you open your eyes.

1 month ago '04        #505
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 49430 49 K  Slaps total: 11772 11 K
I've spent days digesting this @

Thank you for your post and the eloquence. I will add that if we take these truths and refine them to a way of life that can be demonstrable to our current living conditions then we are doing God's work.

For as inevitable as God's hands-on approach to rejuvenation of heaven on Earth is... getting there quicker with help is always looked upon righteously.

With that I give you my most heartfelt thanks and just know that if you ever need anything you've got it from me!

Godspeed my brother

1 month ago '19        #506
Realtyme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 280 280  Slaps total: 834 834
I don't see none bout r*pe in the 10 commandments

1 month ago '14        #507
Hoodsta1e11 
space
space
Props total: 6116 6 K  Slaps total: 995 995
 Kyu said
Ainít no Jehovahís Witness

And you can be upset all you want, you are on this site everyday applauding threads filled with murder, violence, s*xual immorality, homos*xuality, thug behavior, gang violence, drug abuse and alcoholism but you are gnashing your teeth at one Christian man posting the Gospel

You worship and idolize the things of the world and of wickedness yet want to silence me for shedding light upon it. Get your mind right. I will post what I want cause you lost souls post all the immoral things of this world and celebrate it on this forum.
Christian such foolishness

1 month ago '14        #508
space
space
 Brucebaner2 said
Yeah, we have a manual full of stories, written in a language that all humans do not understand. Why not create a manual for living with CLEAR AND CONSISE guidance for things like:

How to please your wife
What to do about money
How to fix poverty

Also, take this manual and write it in a language that ALL humans understand and make sure the manual is embedded in our brain. Similar to how geese just know they have to fly south for the winter. We just know how to read our God Manual.

I think you forgot a key point, if a god created us, he did it for a reason right? He would want us to know how to operate his creation, wouldn't he? Why would he let someone (a human) write something about his creation? It makes NO sense that something created us without giving us CLEAR AND CONSISE instructions.

What does sound realistic is HUMANS created the bible to control people. Make them afraid, keep them in control. That would explain all the human imperfection in everything related to the bible.
The Bible has been translated into every Languages in the world. Every nation and every tongue can understand Gods Word!! And it talks about all of those things you listed!! You just haven’t read it to see it!!

Yes God created Man for a reason, that reason is in the Bible but you haven’t read it to see it!!!!

The Bible is not a Book of control, you can either follow Gods Word or not, but once again, you haven’t read it to understand!!!! The Bible is a Book about the beginning of Man to the end of Man. You would know this if you read it!!!

What’s funny is you said God should tell us how to use more than 20% of our brains?? For what, so we can create more innovative ways to SIN?? just look at the world now, full of SIN and immorality but you want God to increase the capacity of the human brain to devise more methods of sin??

And you talk about Geese? And animal and comparing a birds internal navigation to Man?

Ecclesiastes 3:10-13

10 I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. 13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God.

This clearly says the knowledge of God is in our hearts. But you want to be a robot and want to be programmed all the way with the knowledge of God. That’s not free will, God gave us the capacity to seek for the truth. But y’all dont want the truth, y’all want it easy and laid out before you. Y’all want God to be your servants. The problem with Man is he wants to be free and be able to do what he wants then when he gets into a jam or causes some evil or destruction he wants God to be a genie and come fix everything for him.

Humans have been living for thousands of years and have been able to do all those things you mentioned God should put in a book before it was in a book!!!!!! Cmon man

But let’s break down your list

The LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed….Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to tend and keep it.” (Genesis 2:8, Genesis 2:15)

The Bible says the 1st Man Adam was essentially a gardener who knew how to tend and cultivate a garden.

James 1:5

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

You want wisdom, understanding and knowledge then simply ask God. If you go to God humbly and in the Spirit, God will grant you that. The Bible deals with the spirit of Man, not just his brain capacity.

Genesis 1:29
“And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”

Numbers 24:6

6 As the valleys are they spread forth, as gardens by the river's side, as the trees of lign aloes which the Lord hath planted, and as cedar trees beside the waters.

Man has known about the best plants for ailments since the dawn of Man. Remember Adam was a gardener.

Genesis 2:24
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Ephesians 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.

Ephesians 5:33
However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Psalm 127:3
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."

Colossians 3:20
"Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord."

Proverbs 1:8-9
"Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck."

Ephesians 6:1-4

"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 'Honor your father and mother' (this is the first commandment with a promise), 'that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.' Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. "

Genesis 1:28

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply

How to please your wife

1 Corinthians 7:3-5

3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Colossians 3:19-21

19 Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.

Proverbs 12:4

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones

Proverbs 31:10-13

10 A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

What to do about money

Exodus 22:25

25 “If you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not treat it like a business deal; charge no interest.

1 Timothy 6:17-19

17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus. 15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight.

Ecclesiastes 5:10

10 Whoever loves money never has enough;
whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income.
This too is meaningless.

1 Timothy 6:10

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

How to fix poverty

Deuteronomy 15:7

If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother.

Matthew 5:1-10

1 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,

There you have it and it’s many many many more verses dealing with these subjects. The Bible is the story of Mankind, all you have to do is read and study in to see and understand fam. You said the Bible is a bunch of stories and it is, it is a story of men, nations and Kingdoms and details the events of those things as well as the issues of Mans heart and spirit. It talks about Mans nature and character. The Bible talks about Gods love for Man and Mans love for sin, the Bible is NOT what you claim it is. I would encourage you to read it yourself to find out. God Bless you fam

Last edited by Kyu; 01-15-2020 at 04:35 PM..

1 month ago '14        #509
space
space
 Hoodsta1e11 said
Christian such foolishness
God Bless you fam

1 month ago '13        #510
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 31994 31 K  Slaps total: 6353 6 K
 StanlitoTheFly said
I always believe some of your are trolling with "I believe in God" on this site
Fax. Slappers of this post are the culprits.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 01-15-2020 at 04:54 PM..

1 month ago '13        #511
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Realtyme said
I don't see none bout r*pe in the 10 commandments
Why would you? The Lord only cares about r*pe victims that arenít engaged.

Laws of r*pe (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her

What kind of lunatic would make a r*pe victim marry her attacker? Answer: God.

1 month ago '14        #512
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Why would you? The Lord only cares about r*pe victims that aren’t engaged.

Laws of r*pe (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her

What kind of lunatic would make a r*pe victim marry her attacker? Answer: God.
you still in here showing your anger at God

Here you go again here is a Snapple fact for you NOWHERE throughout the Old Testament is a r*pe victim ever recorded as being forced to marry a rapist!!! If you find a verse please post it.

Also, you are an atheist who have NEVER READ OR STUDIED THE BIBLE. There are two points to note here. First, even though the verse may seem to be instructing the rapist to marry the victim the passage NOWHERE sanctions, condones or even approves of r*pe. This is simply a gross misreading of the text. The injunction is intended to instruct the Israelites on how to deal with and address a r*pe situation if and when it occurs. Moses is reviewing the laws that were originally given in Exodus and Leviticus.

Exodus 22:16-17 (NKJV):

If a man entices a virgin who is not betrothed, and lies with her, he shall surely pay the bride-price for her to be his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money according to the bride-price of virgins."

This law is originally found in Exodus 22:16-17. notice that the punishment for actual r*pe is death in
Deuteronomy 22:25-27 (NKJV):

But if a man finds a betrothed young woman in the countryside, and the man forces her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die. But you shall do nothing to the young woman; there is in the young woman no sin deserving of death, for just as when a man rises against his neighbor and k*lls him, even so is this matter. For he found her in the countryside, and the betrothed young woman cried out, but there was no one to save her.

Another L for the angry atheist!!

1 month ago '16        #513
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
 Kyu said
The Bible has been translated into every Languages in the world. Every nation and every tongue can understand Gods Word!! And it talks about all of those things you listed!! You just havenít read it to see it!!

Yes God created Man for a reason, that reason is in the Bible but you havenít read it to see it!!!!

The Bible is not a Book of control, you can either follow Gods Word or not, but once again, you havenít read it to understand!!!! The Bible is a Book about the beginning of Man to the end of Man. You would know this if you read it!!!

Whatís funny is you said God should tell us how to use more than 20% of our brains?? For what, so we can create more innovative ways to SIN?? just look at the world now, full of SIN and immorality but you want God to increase the capacity of the human brain to devise more methods of sin??

And you talk about Geese? And animal and comparing a birds internal navigation to Man?

Ecclesiastes 3:10-13

10 I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. 13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toilóthis is the gift of God.

This clearly says the knowledge of God is in our hearts. But you want to be a robot and want to be programmed all the way with the knowledge of God. Thatís not free will, God gave us the capacity to seek for the truth. But yíall dont want the truth, yíall want it easy and laid out before you. Yíall want God to be your servants. The problem with Man is he wants to be free and be able to do what he wants then when he gets into a jam or causes some evil or destruction he wants God to be a genie and come fix everything for him.

Humans have been living for thousands of years and have been able to do all those things you mentioned God should put in a book before it was in a book!!!!!! Cmon man

But letís break down your list

The LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formedÖ.Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to tend and keep it.Ē (Genesis 2:8, Genesis 2:15)

The Bible says the 1st Man Adam was essentially a gardener who knew how to tend and cultivate a garden.

James 1:5

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

You want wisdom, understanding and knowledge then simply ask God. If you go to God humbly and in the Spirit, God will grant you that. The Bible deals with the spirit of Man, not just his brain capacity.

Genesis 1:29
ďAnd God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.Ē

Numbers 24:6

6 As the valleys are they spread forth, as gardens by the river's side, as the trees of lign aloes which the Lord hath planted, and as cedar trees beside the waters.

Man has known about the best plants for ailments since the dawn of Man. Remember Adam was a gardener.

Genesis 2:24
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Ephesians 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.

However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Psalm 127:3
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."

Colossians 3:20
"Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord."

Proverbs 1:8-9
"Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck."

Ephesians 6:1-4

"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 'Honor your father and mother' (this is the first commandment with a promise), 'that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.' Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. "

Genesis 1:28

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply

How to please your wife

1 Corinthians 7:3-5

3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Colossians 3:19-21

19 Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.

Proverbs 12:4

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones

Proverbs 31:10-13

10 A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

What to do about money

Exodus 22:25

25 ďIf you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not treat it like a business deal; charge no interest.

1 Timothy 6:17-19

17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

Luke 16:13-15

13 ďNo one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.Ē

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus. 15 He said to them, ďYou are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in Godís sight.

Ecclesiastes 5:10

10 Whoever loves money never has enough;
whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income.
This too is meaningless.

1 Timothy 6:10

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

How to fix poverty

Deuteronomy 15:7

If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother.

Matthew 5:1-10

1 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.

3 ďBlessed are the poor in spirit,
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,

There you have it and itís many many many more verses dealing with these subjects. The Bible is the story of Mankind, all you have to do is read and study in to see and understand fam. You said the Bible is a bunch of stories and it is, it is a story of men, nations and Kingdoms and details the events of those things as well as the issues of Mans heart and spirit. It talks about Mans nature and character. The Bible talks about Gods love for Man and Mans love for sin, the Bible is NOT what you claim it is. I would encourage you to read it yourself to find out. God Bless you fam
Since you took some time to put this post together, I'm going to respect that and respond succinctly, like I would want our God to. BTW, I've studied theology for 7 years, you will see that in my response.

Let's start with language. You started out wrong. The bible of GOD should not be translated into OTHER man created languages. WE should be speaking in the language of OUR god. So you are making my point to say a book created by man and written by man needs to be translated. Of course it does, a man wrote it. If GOD wrote it we would ALL understand without a need for translation because we ARE ALL meant to read and understand his words.

The bible is a mechanism or enabler of control. The religion is the control authority. If you don't follow God you will go to hell. That is religion in a nutshell, the bible goes more in detail but all the stories lead to ONE thing. Follow Jesus to your salvation and eventually meeting God in the after life.

God is a few things omnipotent, perfect and omniscient. You made a point to say God had no intention in letting us use our brain because we would cause more harm. Why would an omnipotent, omniscient God do that? Why would a God that gave us choice only allow to use a small percentage of the brain HE gave us? You cant answer because a God would not do that. A God would want us to use the brain he gave us in full and if he was REALLY omnipotent and omniscient he would know the side effect of letting us use the whole brain. Again, more proof a God didnt create us and a regular human is writing on its behalf.

Geese was mentioned as an example for inherently and genetically knowing something. God could have programmed the bible in us genetically so we don't have to get info from a human.

To summarize your sections on scriptures, I want to use a scenario to demonstrate how unrealistic it is to follow the advice of the bible.

How can I successfully be married?

The bible way:

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones - What the fu*k does this mean?? Seriously, I'm trying to be married to someone for the next 40 years and you telling me my wife should be my crown and if she isnt it going to hurt me alot? Why? We should disagree, how do we move past the disagreement? God? What do I do in an argument with my wife??? Nevermind, so what are the characteristics of this so called women?

A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies. - Worth more than rubies? You're GOD dont you already know this?? She is worth more than a few hundred dollars??? Should I pay for the pu**y? I'm confused, you got any other suggestions God? Like what type of personality is good, should she have her Dad in her life, etc.? Ummmm, hello? Ok, how should I be in marriage?

Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value. - Again, WTF??? Why not just say a women must be a robot to her husband so he can respect her. Is that all you got?? Are women seriously following this bullsh*t?? Wow, anything else?

She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life. - Ok, so for her ENTIRE life she will ONLY bring me good. Ummmmm.....You trying to tell ME that a woman is only going to bring me happiness forever? God you tripping, do you even know women?? BTW, all of this benefits the man and is slick-side mad controlling. Is that it? Any more man-loving advice?

Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence - Ok, love my wife as myself, Ummm you created me, dont you know Im a piece of sh*t with low self esteem. Are you sure you want me to love her like I love myself??? And if I do, she will appreciate it??? Wow, women in the bible are sure not thought of well but whatever I'm a man, let the brainwashing commence.

So you see, scriptures are not enough to guide humans, they are good to segway into other conversations (how religion doesn't respect women at all) but they are not the end all. Why wouldn't God have a specific, detailed, consise manual on the humans IT created? The question is rhetorical, because most of us know the answer.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #514
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Kyu said
you still in here showing your anger at God

Here you go again here is a Snapple fact for you NOWHERE throughout the Old Testament is a r*pe victim ever recorded as being forced to marry a rapist!!! If you find a verse please post it.

Also, you are an atheist who have NEVER READ OR STUDIED THE BIBLE. There are two points to note here. First, even though the verse may seem to be instructing the rapist to marry the victim the passage NOWHERE sanctions, condones or even approves of r*pe. This is simply a gross misreading of the text. The injunction is intended to instruct the Israelites on how to deal with and address a r*pe situation if and when it occurs. Moses is reviewing the laws that were originally given in Exodus and Leviticus.

Exodus 22:16-17 (NKJV):

If a man entices a virgin who is not betrothed, and lies with her, he shall surely pay the bride-price for her to be his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money according to the bride-price of virgins."

This law is originally found in Exodus 22:16-17. notice that the punishment for actual r*pe is death in
Deuteronomy 22:25-27 (NKJV):

But if a man finds a betrothed young woman in the countryside, and the man forces her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die. But you shall do nothing to the young woman; there is in the young woman no sin deserving of death, for just as when a man rises against his neighbor and k*lls him, even so is this matter. For he found her in the countryside, and the betrothed young woman cried out, but there was no one to save her.

Another L for the angry atheist!!
Look at the mental backflips being conducted to defend a law that forces unmarried r*pe victims to marry their rapists in the event that they’re r*ped and never be allowed to divorce. That’s the best your good book could come up with in that scenario? What kind of sick sh*t is this?

Here’s another disgusting example for you to schuck and jive over.

death to the r*pe Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

It is clear that God doesn’t give a damn about the r*pe victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans “property”.

Oh, and I don’t hate imaginary gods. I loathe real r*pe sanctioning religious doctrine created by ignorant superstitious humans.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 01-15-2020 at 06:54 PM..

1 month ago '14        #515
space
space
 Brucebaner2 said
Since you took some time to put this post together, I'm going to respect that and respond succinctly, like I would want our God to. BTW, I've studied theology for 7 years, you will see that in my response.

Let's start with language. You started out wrong. The bible of GOD should not be translated into OTHER man created languages. WE should be speaking in the language of OUR god. So you are making my point to say a book created by man and written by man needs to be translated. Of course it does, a man wrote it. If GOD wrote it we would ALL understand without a need for translation because we ARE ALL meant to read and understand his words.

The bible is a mechanism or enabler of control. The religion is the control authority. If you don't follow God you will go to hell. That is religion in a nutshell, the bible goes more in detail but all the stories lead to ONE thing. Follow Jesus to your salvation and eventually meeting God in the after life.

God is a few things omnipotent, perfect and omniscient. You made a point to say God had no intention in letting us use our brain because we would cause more harm. Why would an omnipotent, omniscient God do that? Why would a God that gave us choice only allow to use a small percentage of the brain HE gave us? You cant answer because a God would not do that. A God would want us to use the brain he gave us in full and if he was REALLY omnipotent and omniscient he would know the side effect of letting us use the whole brain. Again, more proof a God didnt create us and a regular human is writing on its behalf.

Geese was mentioned as an example for inherently and genetically knowing something. God could have programmed the bible in us genetically so we don't have to get info from a human.

To summarize your sections on scriptures, I want to use a scenario to demonstrate how unrealistic it is to follow the advice of the bible.

The bible way:

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones - What the fu*k does this mean?? Seriously, I'm trying to be married to someone for the next 40 years and you telling me my wife should be my crown and if she isnt it going to hurt me alot? Why? We should disagree, how do we move past the disagreement? God? What do I do in an argument with my wife??? Nevermind, so what are the characteristics of this so called women?

She is worth far more than rubies. - Worth more than rubies? You're GOD dont you already know this?? She is worth more than a few hundred dollars??? Should I pay for the pu**y? I'm confused, you got any other suggestions God? Like what type of personality is good, should she have her Dad in her life, etc.? Ummmm, hello? Ok, how should I be in marriage?

and lacks nothing of value. - Again, WTF??? Why not just say a women must be a robot to her husband so he can respect her. Is that all you got?? Are women seriously following this bullsh*t?? Wow, anything else?

all the days of her life. - Ok, so for her ENTIRE life she will ONLY bring me good. Ummmmm.....You trying to tell ME that a woman is only going to bring me happiness forever? God you tripping, do you even know women?? BTW, all of this benefits the man and is slick-side mad controlling. Is that it? Any more man-loving advice?

Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence - Ok, love my wife as myself, Ummm you created me, dont you know Im a piece of sh*t with low self esteem. Are you sure you want me to love her like I love myself??? And if I do, she will appreciate it??? Wow, women in the bible are sure not thought of well but whatever I'm a man, let the brainwashing commence.

So you see, scriptures are not enough to guide humans, they are good to segway into other conversations (how religion doesn't respect women at all) but they are not the end all. Why wouldn't God have a specific, detailed, consise manual on the humans IT created? The question is rhetorical, because most of us know the answer.
So basically you want to be programmed like a robot and have God upload all of His eternal knowledge in your brain to be able to know all there is to know?Cause that’s what it sounds like. You don’t want to put in any work, you just want God to download every atom of knowledge within Man so Man can be God and all knowing?

You asking “why didn’t God do this, or why didn’t God do that” is quite odd. You are in no position to ask the All Mighty Creator why He didn’t make you how you imagine you should’ve been made.

1 month ago '13        #516
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Brucebaner2 said

The bible way:

You’re talking to someone who is quite content with a single antiquated/barbaric man made book ruling his life and having all the answers to all the questions of the universe.

I admire your effort, I sincerely do, but you’ll not be able to reason someone of out what they didn’t use reason to get into. You’ll speak logically and concisely, but will ultimately be met with condescension and ridicule when he meets his wit’s end.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 01-15-2020 at 11:02 PM..

1 month ago '17        #517
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
space
space
Props total: 23056 23 K  Slaps total: 4447 4 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Fax. Slappers of this post are the culprits.
Yes Indeed Family

@ @
+1   

1 month ago '14        #518
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You’re talking to someone who is quite content with a single antiquated/barbaric man made book ruling his life and having all the answers to all the questions of the universe.

I admire your effort, I sincerely do, but you’ll not be able to reason someone of out what they didn’t use reason to get into. You’ll speak logically and concisely, but will ultimately be met with condescension

and ridicule when he meets his wit’s end.
I’m done with you in this thread

Be sure to check back Monday, got a new thread coming

This next one is some heat

1 month ago '13        #519
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Kyu said
Iím done with you in this thread

Be sure to check back Monday, got a new thread coming

This next one is some heat
If I were you, Iíd be done defending r*pe and murder too you mentally compromised religious troll.

1 month ago '14        #520
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
If I were you, Iíd be done defending r*pe and murder too you mentally compromised religious troll.

Yeah you mad

Keep bumping my thread tho

1 month ago '13        #521
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Kyu said

Yeah you mad

Keep bumping my thread tho
Iím more disgusted at your depravity than anything.

Iíll give your thread a free bump to, if nothing else, bring awareness to your illness and to sympathetically give you the virtual validation you so pathetically crave.

1 month ago '05        #522
Sivraj 
space
space
Props total: 18860 18 K  Slaps total: 2293 2 K
@

What do you think of the Hebrew Israelites?

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Image(s) inside Damon Dash Sues Rachel Roy for Fraud
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Image(s) inside Sooooo.... No one gonna mention that Alexis Texas got a hip hop podcast?
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-38online now  28
Image(s) inside Kanye canít even get his shoes to line up straight
48 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Under Investigation After Music Video