Driver Runs A Red Light Causing A 3 Way Car Crash!

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '20        #1
965 page views
25 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 67874 67 K  Slaps total: 8613 8 K
Driver Runs A Red Light Causing A 3 Way Car Crash!

visit this link https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshhLW7Jyt5WooPWo80G
+3   

best
worst
25 comments

2 weeks ago '06        #2
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 18624 18 K  Slaps total: 1793 1 K
yessssh one of my worst fears driving... gnarly as fu*k... nothing you can do
+13   

2 weeks ago '07        #3
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 156799 156 K  Slaps total: 26131 26 K
Jesus

2 weeks ago '10        #4
kawgre12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 35153 35 K  Slaps total: 2078 2 K
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 66870 66 K  Slaps total: 21642 21 K
Damn
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
ddash 
Props total: 38910 38 K  Slaps total: 2759 2 K
I would whoop his a*s
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
chrismb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 72155 72 K  Slaps total: 21595 21 K
911 sent this n*gga to voicemail?

"You have reached...... 9-1-1"
+21   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
mr1914 
Props total: 2771 2 K  Slaps total: 136 136
This is infuriating to watch honestly. The person who ran that light needs to be given an extensive sentence and have their license revoked. sh*t is fu*king ridiculous how lives are being played with
+13   

2 weeks ago '10        #9
rich21886 
Props total: 2391 2 K  Slaps total: 115 115
 mr1914 said
This is infuriating to watch honestly. The person who ran that light needs to be given an extensive sentence and have their license revoked. sh*t is fu*king ridiculous how lives are being played with
It's one thing if u at the intersection which is still fu*ked up it looked like boul passed 2 cars no way in hell he could see what was coming true idiot. sh*t even when I go on bike rides I try my best to obey all traffic laws.
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #10
Tony Bake 
Props total: 540 540  Slaps total: 298 298
It's the boxden comments for me.

Prayers out to the ones involved.

Driver had big balls trying that stunt.

2 weeks ago '04        #11
thegod 
Props total: 7272 7 K  Slaps total: 280 280
Cot damn. I thought this was gonna be a n*gga who mistimed a yellow and ran a red. This bi*ch went around stopped cars that have been sitting at a red. What the fu*k was this dumb a*s thinking? I hate ppl like that. No matter how good or safe of a driver you are, some sh*t like this you cant avoid.

I hope if anyone aint make it, its bi*ch that caused this sh*t. Nothing worse than n*ggas like that walking away "without a scratch" while everyone else dead or paralyzed.
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #12
GravityEraser52 
Props total: 8654 8 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
Life comes at you fast... Stay safe out there.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #13
92baby 
Props total: 72658 72 K  Slaps total: 9545 9 K
As a n*gga who should be dead from accidents

I just wanna say

Always and I mean always take a second to look before you go
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #14
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25995 25 K  Slaps total: 1961 1 K
That driver needs the dog sh*t beat out of him. A brake malfunction is the only excuse.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #15
breezeus313 
Props total: 6781 6 K  Slaps total: 430 430
 mr1914 said
People going to still driving even with nonvalid license
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #16
Vercetti 
Props total: 12679 12 K  Slaps total: 893 893
 ddash said
I would whoop his a*s
I'd take it one step further and end that person's existence ....considering how extreme my rage would be at the time
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #17
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 1962 1 K  Slaps total: 110 110
Be safe out there y'all. As I've said in another thread, they giving licenses out to any ol' psychopath and they allowing them to act a fool in these streets smh. Where did this happen though?

2 weeks ago '10        #18
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35934 35 K  Slaps total: 3032 3 K
 92baby said
As a n*gga who should be dead from accidents

I just wanna say

Always and I mean always take a second to look before you go
this man

there have been 2 times I can say I might not have made it had I not double-checked after getting a green light. Some jokers are hauling a*s to make them yellow lights.

The first time was when I was younger. Damn semi came thru after my light was green. The second happened about a month ago. This time my light had been green so it wasn't even like dudely barely missed his light. This n*gga just didn't give a fk and came barreling thru
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #19
Se7en Six 76 
Props total: 3507 3 K  Slaps total: 185 185
 sunsetnVine said
yessssh one of my worst fears driving... gnarly as fu*k... nothing you can do
It’s happened to me. I lucked out and walked away. But I was also young and dumb. I should’ve laid down said my back was done and gotten a payday.
Basically we have a wild intersection at my job that doubles as a an exit from the highway. The exit from the highway whips around a turn into the light at the intersection. I’m leaving work, got my green light heading to the intersection and as am I passing I see a quick glimpse of a whip banking out of the exit road, within a second I knew homey is blowing this light. Instantly I turn my wheel, slightly brake (whatever instincts that kicked in probably saved my life or at the least drinking from a straw not able to wipe my own a*s for a few months). Homey mows through the front of my vehicle sends me spinning. Airbags deploy. I take a moment. Realize I’m good. I jump out of my car and begin to go on a tirade. Was about to k*ll this dude when he has the nerve to tell me “you blew the light”. Somehow this dudes loaner Benz took minimal damage. My phone is dead so to call the cops I start asking people in their cars for a phone. Let me tell you l, it was pouring and cold and maybe 3-4 cars of people did not open their window. Finally a dude opens his window tells me don’t worry about it I called the cops if you need a phone I got you, also you had the green dude blew the light. Here’s my card I’m a lawyer if you need a witness.
Cops came, firef*ghters came, and they are all super shocked I’m walking around. I know now they were trying to drop hints to me to take a dive and get paid. I was just so furious it didn’t click in my head until maybe a year later. When my pops saw the whip, he looked at me, genuine moment of thank the lord. We ended up drinking the rest of the night

+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #20
StaticShock20 
Props total: 186 186  Slaps total: 6 6
 Se7en Six 76 said
It’s happened to me. I lucked out and walked away. But I was also young and dumb. I should’ve laid down said my back was done and gotten a payday.
Basically we have a wild intersection at my job that doubles as a an exit from the highway. The exit from the highway whips around a turn into the light at the intersection. I’m leaving work, got my green light heading to the intersection and as am I passing I see a quick glimpse of a whip banking out of the exit road, within a second I knew homey is blowing this light. Instantly I turn my wheel, slightly brake (whatever instincts that kicked in probably saved my life or at the least drinking from a straw not able to wipe my own a*s for a few months). Homey mows through the front of my vehicle sends me spinning. Airbags deploy. I take a moment. Realize I’m good. I jump out of my car and begin to go on a tirade. Was about to k*ll this dude when he has the nerve to tell me “you blew the light”. Somehow this dudes loaner Benz took minimal damage. My phone is dead so to call the cops I start asking people in their cars for a phone. Let me tell you l, it was pouring and cold and maybe 3-4 cars of people did not open their window. Finally a dude opens his window tells me don’t worry about it I called the cops if you need a phone I got you, also you had the green dude blew the light. Here’s my card I’m a lawyer if you need a witness.
Cops came, firef*ghters came, and they are all super shocked I’m walking around. I know now they were trying to drop hints to me to take a dive and get paid. I was just so furious it didn’t click in my head until maybe a year later. When my pops saw the whip, he looked at me, genuine moment of thank the lord. We ended up drinking the rest of the night

Damn bro that accident was bad just from looking at that pic..glad you made it out without losing your life and havin permanent injuries. God blessed be safe out here
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #21
Mike402 
Props total: 621 621  Slaps total: 47 47
You have reached 9...1....1...*beep*

2 weeks ago '04        #22
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28643 28 K  Slaps total: 2974 2 K
homie quick on that 911 call

2 weeks ago '12        #23
ezduzit 
Props total: 37180 37 K  Slaps total: 3565 3 K
 mr1914 said
Ppl do it a lot in philly. sh*t drives me crazy. Reckless a*s worthless ppl. I stay off off broad street for the most part
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #24
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 32074 32 K  Slaps total: 1787 1 K
You can’t hop on i10 west San Antonio without seeing a car on the side somewhere

2 weeks ago '20        #25
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61 OP
Props total: 67874 67 K  Slaps total: 8613 8 K
 TheLuminousOne said
You can’t hop on i10 west San Antonio without seeing a car on the side somewhere
Damn I got a broad out in SA too lol
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  26
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
319 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-64online now  17
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy