Fresh N Fit - Women Lose Their Cool

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '16        #1
1824 page views
43 comments

Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28953 28 K  Slaps total: 3688 3 K
Fresh N Fit - Women Lose Their Cool

This went off the rails quick

best
worst
43 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '14        #2
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 23240 23 K  Slaps total: 3407 3 K
I hope this sh*t is scripted, if not these dudes are the corniest of all cornballs with that fake masculine energy. One day, one of these bi*ches handlers is going to come up in that studio and air that place out if it's real.
+6   

2 weeks ago '13        #3
JakePD 
Props total: 8505 8 K  Slaps total: 812 812
 BasedGawd said
I hope this sh*t is scripted, if not these dudes are the corniest of all cornballs with that fake masculine energy. One day, one of these bi*ches handlers is going to come up in that studio and air that place out if it's real.
Yea sometimes it’s entertaining but I can tell these dudes don’t get no pu**y. I’ve always felt that energy. Lightskin dude more than fresh
+8   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
young mad 
Props total: 23252 23 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
Weirdest dudes I’ve seen talk on camera for an extended period of time. Straight corn..
+10   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
He Hate Me 
Props total: 40242 40 K  Slaps total: 3695 3 K
Dafuq?

That all it take to kick a bi*ch out? He bad as these females high demands lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #6
DonYBE 
Props total: 18475 18 K  Slaps total: 1812 1 K
 He Hate Me said
Dafuq?

That all it take to kick a bi*ch out? He bad as these females high demands lol
Watch the whole podcast. This is only a clip of it.
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #7
Steelgrip 
Props total: 28794 28 K  Slaps total: 1838 1 K
The darker chick was interrupting every discussion whether it was the guys speaking or the other women. She would ask him to clarify his point, then interrupt him as soon as he got a few words out

They definitely needed to leave. The chick that smacked him needed her a*s beat. They're crazy for not hiring female security a long time ago. I guess they don't want to be held liable for a f*ght between guests and security but damn.
+20   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Thierry Henry 
Props total: 10200 10 K  Slaps total: 332 332
 JakePD said
Yea sometimes it’s entertaining but I can tell these dudes don’t get no pu**y. I’ve always felt that energy. Lightskin dude more than fresh
Dude ain't lightskin, he's brownskin
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #9
recreal 
Props total: 2809 2 K  Slaps total: 188 188
 JakePD said
These guys definitely are more theory than practicality. You can tell they haven't been living it. They fold under questioning and just repeat the basic info.

Young chicks don't know the game, so it's easy to defeat them in arguments.

Ayindei could have helped them, but they're not wise enough to see it.

Production is great though...in time they can have something special.
+9   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
TonPirecauchema 
Props total: 1490 1 K  Slaps total: 113 113
I don’t get y’all, it’s a podcast everybody got they turn to talk she kept talking and being rude, whats all this talk about dude being corny or whatever. I did radio i get how frustrating
+11   

2 weeks ago '12        #11
Steelgrip 
Props total: 28794 28 K  Slaps total: 1838 1 K
 recreal said
These guys definitely are more theory than practicality. You can tell they haven't been living it. They fold under questioning and just repeat the basic info.

Something happened between them and Ayindei? That man knows how to articulate his points.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #12
recreal 
Props total: 2809 2 K  Slaps total: 188 188
 Steelgrip said
Something happened between them and Ayindei? That man knows how to articulate his points.
Heard there was a fallout...don't know the details. They have the platform, but he has the game.

If you watch how he spoke, you could tell he was used to dealing with women.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
dogfood2 
Props total: 7163 7 K  Slaps total: 4860 4 K
Perfect example why my car black but my bi*ch not. Black American women are trash and the least desirable for a reason.

Who the fu*k wants to marry and have a kid with women like this? My foreign bi*ch the opposite and hold a n*gga down more.

No black women 2021 and beyond.

2 weeks ago '16        #14
Dino87 
Props total: 2425 2 K  Slaps total: 1113 1 K
I'm sorry I called for dark girls and she's was outta line for going against all of Malik's statement

2 weeks ago '17        #15
Petieparker 
Props total: 19531 19 K  Slaps total: 1809 1 K
 TonPirecauchema said
I don’t get y’all, it’s a podcast everybody got they turn to talk she kept talking and being rude, whats all this talk about dude being corny or whatever. I did radio i get how frustrating
Yeah those 2 women( hesitate to call them that) were problematic as fu*k.

1. It’s his house..they should have left when he asked them to.

2. They got up in his face knowing he could beat the sh*t out of them.

3. Then they made demands as if they have a right to.

They had their d*cks out and if he would have put hands they’d be first ones talking about “protect Women”.

And it’s funny they were talking about call the police. Police definitely wouldn’t have been on their side. sh*t actually could have gotten ugly real quick if the cops did show up.

These are the toxic Women fu*king up sh*t for real woman. Notice the level headed sista tried to get in between and get those 2 to leave and they were still on some fu*k sh*t.
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
Kingz2 
Props total: 38328 38 K  Slaps total: 3894 3 K
 recreal said

This I wonder if they ever considered bringing Ayindei on full time because he definitely helps the show

2 weeks ago '18        #17
Dehone 
Props total: 56964 56 K  Slaps total: 2326 2 K
Damn, everyone in that room was lame as hell

And that nikka need hits a*s whooped for that corny Frank castle sh*t

Last edited by Dehone; 06-09-2021 at 08:57 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #18
Young Sones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3751 3 K  Slaps total: 529 529
How is this even a show? Shawty was right, dude pu**y as hell.

I'm over all these podcasts about uninteresting sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #19
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40100 40 K  Slaps total: 4304 4 K
 dogfood2 said
Perfect example why my car black but my bi*ch not. Black American women are trash and the least desirable for a reason.

Who the fu*k wants to marry and have a kid with women like this? My foreign bi*ch the opposite and hold a n*gga down more.

No black foreign women either?
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #20
DrOTGenesis 
Props total: 8037 8 K  Slaps total: 959 959
Y’all need to watch the whole podcast to understand why things escalated. The girls were warned a lot of times but she kept doing it and majority of the dudes tuned in wanted them to be kicked out and even then he gave her another chance and then he gave up and kicked them out.

Their reaction is embarrassing and honestly it’s their platform and they didn’t reach out to these girls to be on there. The girls wanted to be in there so they have to respect the platform.
+9   

2 weeks ago '21        #21
KeysOpenDoors 
Props total: 2161 2 K  Slaps total: 503 503
 dogfood2 said

2 weeks ago '20        #22
Oxx 
Props total: 5586 5 K  Slaps total: 722 722
This is why people shouldn't pay no mind to these fu*king unqualified so called YouTubers....all of them can go fu*k demselves..... weak a*s dudes intimidated by girls,simp like behavior and these hoodrats acting like they some esteemed guests, I blame the simps tho
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #23
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58592 58 K  Slaps total: 3056 3 K
Midget chick they kicked out is built like a 13 year old boy but has the gut of a 40 year old.

Then dudes need female security. Ratchet hoes gonna get them robbed.

Edit: 11 minutes in this sh*t is a fu*king mess. Dudes is goofy. Security is trash. The hoes are trash. And the left over broads are annoying as fu*k.

I was dying when that curly haired chick said dudes were being extra

The chick who he originally kicked out is standing there like “yeah I know this bi*ch buggin I wanted to just leave”

Last edited by Gen Anti Fruit; 06-10-2021 at 12:23 AM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #24
avp77 
Props total: 1011 1 K  Slaps total: 303 303
That sh*t she did was corny she was fu*ked up and angry for no reason. Now they fu*ked it up for black chics in the future (I would have a one dark skin chic rule). since when you get a wavier you already signed back.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #25
Vizier 
Props total: 3910 3 K  Slaps total: 582 582
 dogfood2 said

dogfood2 said
Once you give up on black women and go for the foreign bi*ches, life improves faster than a n*gga fresh out of slavery.
 dogfood2 said
fu*k outta here. bi*ch is a butter face with a banging body.

SMH why can't most black women work on having a great body like this bi*ch. Too many fat black bi*ches on this planet in America. All facts.
Added to my Ignore list.

What a weirdo...
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-64online now  22
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+78online now  15
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
325 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy