Muslim family ran over on 'premeditated terror attack' in Canada

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '06        #1
748 page views
31 comments

Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3785 3 K  Slaps total: 815 815
Muslim family ran over on 'premeditated terror attack' in Canada

This is truly sad and sickening. I wonder why the media never portrays white people committing these acts against Muslims as how it is whenever it's the other way around. We've been indoctrinated with this Islamaphobia through the media for far too long. Call a spade a spade. Please I know a lot of people don't care and judge a persons life based on their race, color or religion, but please show some respect and refrain from any hatred or bigotry. This could've easily been your family.

image image

Waight said the vehicle took off southbound “at a high rate of speed.” Approximately five minutes later, he said the driver stopped the vehicle at Cherryhill Village Mall at Cherryhill Boulevard and Oxford Street West, which is roughly a six-kilometre drive away from the scene.

The accused was subsequently arrested by police. Waight said the suspect was wearing “a vest that appeared to be like body armour” at the time of his arrest.

“There is evidence that this was a planned, premeditated act motivated by hate. It is believed that these victims were targeted because they were Muslim,” Waight said.

“There is no known previous connection between the suspect and the victims.”

Officers said a 74-year-old woman died at the scene. A 44-year-old woman, a 46-year-old man and a 15-year-old girl were rushed to hospital by paramedics, but they later died of their injuries. Family members requested the names of the victims be withheld due to privacy reasons.

A nine-year-old boy related to the deceased was also taken to hospital where he is being treated for serious, but non-life-threatening injuries.

The accused in the case, 20-year-old London resident Nathaniel Veltman, was charged with four counts of first-degree murder and a count of attempted murder. He appeared through an audio link in a London court on Monday. He was remanded into custody and scheduled to appear in court again on Thursday. The charges against Veltman haven’t been proven in court.

Nawaz Tahir, a lawyer and a leader in London’s Muslim community, said the minds of many community members are “numb with pain” after the deaths.

A Muslim family out for a walk on a beautiful summer evening was run down by a car driven by a man who appears to have been filled with hate. One child remains in hospital and four people will never return home again,” he told reporters.

“The horror that has visited this family, the Canadian Muslim community, and Canada at large last night is unfathomable. These were innocent human beings who were k*lled simply because they’re Muslim.”

Tahir went on to describe how the Muslim community has a “long history” with London.

“This is our home and it is as much a part of us as we are a part of it. The individual that did this doesn’t understand that,” he said.

“We will stand strong against hate. We will stand strong against Islamophobia. We will respond to those trying to inflict terror on our community with love. We will survive this test through faith, through love, through our unshakable belief in God and our quest for justice.”

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. io-police/amp/

@Blunted Sultan @5ive04our @DoctorNBA @Bilal @CopyCat @Rule 336 @Timberwolves @VIMAN @nayfromdachi @Suave Mente @Kay Kuttah @ImmortalRemedy @AlBooBoo @Replicate45 @LightAndBlaze @OGpremo @goonsquad312 @Timberwolves @Aztlan @786 @Binds @Signor @Fearless Genius @LegendSH8 @48laws @Stuart Scott @Armstrong 102 @THExTAKEOVER @kromw2 @kayo @MissStush88 @TheLuminousOne @YKing @brother amir @Blacklist @Snipper @blackbolo @Real @Rap Chroma @Loso Luciano24 @iamsweets @kayo @ahmadou1 @abstractq @PurpleKush @Duntaz @Bilal @Bateman @kamal1978 @anynameado @Hoggystyle @lakhwinder @awww @KG Da Gawd @naledgestate @Ghostface k*llah @Marrero @Kehinde @VicDamone @xzhibit[/QUOTE]
+21   

best
worst
31 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68637 68 K  Slaps total: 4161 4 K
sh*t is sad, America Jr is gonna America Jr

Last edited by Proveone; 06-08-2021 at 10:20 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 31776 31 K  Slaps total: 3608 3 K
disgusting. Seems like the 4-year-old lost his whole family in an instant.

This makes me sick.
+10   

2 weeks ago '06        #4
goonsquad312 
Props total: 715 715  Slaps total: 68 68
This is tragic. Wow
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21151 21 K  Slaps total: 8447 8 K
A truly horrible hate-fuled attack.

This should be in the news section tho bruh.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 68054 68 K  Slaps total: 8859 8 K
Euro gon euro...rip

2 weeks ago '16        #7
mrbond416 
Props total: 7868 7 K  Slaps total: 1165 1 K
This sh*t broke my heart
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #8
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151320 151 K  Slaps total: 16207 16 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Smh. I hate evil people. Broke my heart
+6   

2 weeks ago '20        #9
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7606 7 K  Slaps total: 2442 2 K
 Loco Poe said
This is truly sad and sickening. I wonder why the media never portrays white people committing these acts against Muslims as how it is whenever it's the other way around. We've been indoctrinated with this Islamaphobia through the media for far too long. Call a spade a spade. Please I know a lot of people don't care and judge a persons life based on their race, color or religion, but please show some respect and refrain from any hatred or bigotry. This could've easily been your family.

Waight said the vehicle took off southbound “at a high rate of speed.” Approximately five minutes later, he said the driver stopped the vehicle at Cherryhill Village Mall at Cherryhill Boulevard and Oxford Street West, which is roughly a six-kilometre drive away from the scene.

The accused was subsequently arrested by police. Waight said the suspect was wearing “a vest that appeared to be like body armour” at the time of his arrest.

“There is evidence that this was a planned, premeditated act motivated by hate. It is believed that these victims were targeted because they were Muslim,” Waight said.

“There is no known previous connection between the suspect and the victims.”

Officers said a 74-year-old woman died at the scene. A 44-year-old woman, a 46-year-old man and a 15-year-old girl were rushed to hospital by paramedics, but they later died of their injuries. Family members requested the names of the victims be withheld due to privacy reasons.

A nine-year-old boy related to the deceased was also taken to hospital where he is being treated for serious, but non-life-threatening injuries.

The accused in the case, 20-year-old London resident Nathaniel Veltman, was charged with four counts of first-degree murder and a count of attempted murder. He appeared through an audio link in a London court on Monday. He was remanded into custody and scheduled to appear in court again on Thursday. The charges against Veltman haven’t been proven in court.

Nawaz Tahir, a lawyer and a leader in London’s Muslim community, said the minds of many community members are “numb with pain” after the deaths.

A Muslim family out for a walk on a beautiful summer evening was run down by a car driven by a man who appears to have been filled with hate. One child remains in hospital and four people will never return home again,” he told reporters.

“The horror that has visited this family, the Canadian Muslim community, and Canada at large last night is unfathomable. These were innocent human beings who were k*lled simply because they’re Muslim.”

Tahir went on to describe how the Muslim community has a “long history” with London.

“This is our home and it is as much a part of us as we are a part of it. The individual that did this doesn’t understand that,” he said.

“We will stand strong against hate. We will stand strong against Islamophobia. We will respond to those trying to inflict terror on our community with love. We will survive this test through faith, through love, through our unshakable belief in God and our quest for justice.”

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ amir @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @kayo @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @h @ @ @ @
[/QUOTE]

Aint nobody defending edomites over here player

2 weeks ago '18        #10
dogfood2 
Props total: 7163 7 K  Slaps total: 4860 4 K
Ghost ride the whip

2 weeks ago '06        #11
Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 ice wolf said
A truly horrible hate-fuled attack.

This should be in the news section tho bruh.
Wow I'm surprised you didn't say anything racist, bigot, or islamophobic. You're agenda and feelings still shined for you claiming what section it should be under though. This might not be shocking to you and your people who do this on a regular basis.

Last edited by Loco Poe; 06-08-2021 at 02:23 PM..

2 weeks ago '21        #12
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 722 722  Slaps total: 690 690
Terrible sh*t happens everyday all around the world, stop trying to race bait

2 weeks ago '20        #13
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9934 9 K  Slaps total: 944 944
 Loco Poe said
Wow I'm surprised you didn't say any racist, bigot, or islamophobic. You're agenda and feelings still shined for you claiming what section it should be under though. This might not be shocking to you and your people who do this on a regular basis.

What are your thoughts about this story?

I know how much you're scared of everyone else besides Black people. Stay with all this smoke for n*ggas but you turn into a docile a*s pu**y for everyone else.

Thoughts?

2 weeks ago '06        #14
 MrDarkCloud said
What are your thoughts about this story?

I know how much you're scared of everyone else besides Black people. Stay with all this smoke for n*ggas but you turn into a docile a*s pu**y for everyone else.

Thoughts?
wtf are you talking about? Have you even read what I said? You're illiterate and ignorant af. Wdym I'm scared of everyone else besides Black people? What smoke are you talking about? Elaborate please, you're actually a clown bruh. You don't even know how dumb you sound and look right now.

2 weeks ago '10        #15
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 4995 4 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
 Proveone said
sh*t is sad, America Jr is gonna America Jr
Thats right. Whenever we talk about racism and bigotry in another country make sure you bring up America! Deflection is a must so that we don't have to deal with the reality that this sh*t is everywhere else too.

2 weeks ago '16        #16
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 49239 49 K  Slaps total: 3255 3 K
they are classed as martyrs, they got a first class ticket to heaven.
may Allah bless them ameen
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #17
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9934 9 K  Slaps total: 944 944
 Loco Poe said
wtf are you talking about? Have you even read what I said? You're illiterate and ignorant af. Wdym I'm scared of everyone else besides Black people? What smoke are you talking about? Elaborate please, you're actually a clown bruh. You don't even know how dumb you sound and look right now.

n*gga, you're a pu**y. You really gonna sit in this thread and act like you don't remember that conversation from just like 2 days ago?

Go ahead and front, pu**y a*s scary a*s n*gga.

2 weeks ago '06        #18
 MrDarkCloud said

n*gga, you're a pu**y. You really gonna sit in this thread and act like you don't remember that conversation from just like 2 days ago?

Go ahead and front, pu**y a*s scary a*s n*gga.
Elaborate please you illiterate a*s n*gga? Do you know what elaborate means? Pleaseee tell me what you meant by what you said? I don't even know what you're referring to exactly. I call it how it is, you dumb a*s n*gga. pu**y for what? Not condoning violence against an Old lady who's a customer WHILE YOU'RE AT WORK? That makes me a pu**y lol? Do you even have a job? You sound like a Jail bird or a broke a*s n*gga who's about to be a Jail bird with your retarded logic. Stop bringing other narratives to this thread that have nothing to do with this story and making sh*t up.You must really hate your life.

Last edited by Loco Poe; 06-08-2021 at 11:23 AM..

2 weeks ago '16        #19
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
Thats right. Whenever we talk about racism and bigotry in another country make sure you bring up America! Deflection is a must so that we don't have to deal with the reality that this sh*t is everywhere else too.

There a ton of cannucks in here that talk about how great Canada is when it comes to race relations, my point was that one settler colonial nation is no better than the other. Deflection?
Man nvm.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #20
Gotti Pippen 
Props total: 50593 50 K  Slaps total: 2002 2 K
Anybody ever been to London, Ontario shouldn’t be surprised.

Hope little man pulls through.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #21
Gotti Pippen 
Props total: 50593 50 K  Slaps total: 2002 2 K
 Proveone said

There a ton of cannucks in here that talk about how great Canada is when it comes to race relations, my point was that one settler colonial nation is no better than the other. Deflection?
Man nvm.
Those Canadians are in denial brother
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #22
 Gotti Pippen said
Those Canadians are in denial brother
Yea, that's kinda my point

2 weeks ago '18        #23
VIMAN 
Props total: 714 714  Slaps total: 43 43
Honestly can't be a coloured person and live in these western lands without some racist ignorant pig thinking he's more of worth. Imagine the pops was a civil engineer and mother a physiotherapist, wholesome ppl contribution to society to be taken out by the jilted white man. Rest in power to the family. The white man's majority days are numbered it's no wonder why their lashing out, more and more educated colored people are filling the ranks and I can't wait in the next 20 yrs when the demographics turn.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #24
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22305 22 K  Slaps total: 4150 4 K
For we are not f*ghting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Fake Christians gon fake Christian

2 weeks ago '13        #25
lakhwinder 
Props total: 246 246  Slaps total: 13 13
Thanks for including me in the mentions, this is absolutely fu*ked..I hope the kid has solid guardians
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-64online now  21
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+78online now  17
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
323 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy