Hood to Hood DVD - TORONTO 2000s

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

are you afraid of Toronto at night
nah, buttered biscuits 10 71.43%
we need more police presence 1 7.14%
I'm a bucket 3 21.43%
Voters: 14.   (BX member poll)

2 weeks ago '16        #1
966 page views
34 comments

Yaggy 
Props total: 6442 6 K  Slaps total: 2008 2 K
Hood to Hood DVD - TORONTO 2000s

Who remembers this ??
The comments on yt are pure roasting of Toronto.

Everywhere has a hood.

+9   

best
worst
34 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
Yaggy  OP
@
@Badnewz100 @ @ @ @ @ @Avon_Barksdale @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @904Nole @301216baller @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @Beach city @ @Big Bear @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
Yaggy  OP
Who did it better

Or

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
mrbond416 
Props total: 7868 7 K  Slaps total: 1165 1 K
Me and my n*ggas are in this ...won’t say which hood..but the blow back from this back in the day was real smh ...arrested n*ggas grandmothers in wheelchairs etc ...everything got raided
+12   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21150 21 K  Slaps total: 8447 8 K
Alotta motherfvckers got arrested after that DVD dropped
+5   

2 weeks ago '05        #6
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21150 21 K  Slaps total: 8447 8 K
 Yaggy said
Who did it better

Or

RIP Dark Man X a true legend no doubt, but I always thought the Northern Touch beat was WAY better. The X version is just a basic loop.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
rawchester 
Props total: 16095 16 K  Slaps total: 1931 1 K
 mrbond416 said
Me and my n*ggas are in this ...won’t say which hood..but the blow back from this back in the day was real smh ...arrested n*ggas grandmothers in wheelchairs etc ...everything got raided
Y'all should've never put that on camera in the 1st place. Unless you're doing it yourself and are aware of who is going to be seeing the content and what you're saying/portraying in the content.

2 weeks ago '16        #8
Yaggy  OP
 rawchester said
Y'all should've never put that on camera in the 1st place. Unless you're doing it yourself and are aware of who is going to be seeing the content and what you're saying/portraying in the content.
Definitely only goofys go on camera like that unless it's a home video

2 weeks ago '16        #9
mrbond416 
 rawchester said
Trust me we learned ...that time in life was wild ..a couple of my guys had been shot but survived and me and my other n*gga almost got a few around the same time...and we we’re supposedly winning smh

Alot of us got kicked out of school/arrested over this ...thankfully between all of this and my OG catching 12yrs I realized this wasn’t the life right around the time I turned 18

A lot of these guys in this vid are now dead ...some made it...a young Rolexx Homi is in the vid, Waste yute friday Ricky dread is in this, Ricky (teesedale) got a drake shout out and fuks with DVSN, etc

Everytime I see your username I always think of rawchester aka juice...ah you that?

2 weeks ago '05        #10
rawchester 
 mrbond416 said
Trust me we learned ...that time in life was wild ..a couple of my guys had been shot but survived and me and my other n*gga almost got a few around the same time...and we we’re supposedly winning smh

Alot of us got kicked out of school/arrested over this ...thankfully between all of this and my OG catching 12yrs I realized this wasn’t the life right around the time I turned 18

A lot of these guys in this vid are now dead ...some made it...a young Rolexx Homi is in the vid, Waste yute friday Ricky dread is in this, Ricky (teesedale) got a drake shout out and fuks with DVSN, etc

Everytime I see your username I always think of rawchester aka juice...ah you that?
nah, I am not him lol. I know quite a few people in multiple hoods in the city (non of them are in this DVD) I understood then, I still understand now lol. MTHC housing hahahahah. I think the name is changed now though.

How did you get kicked out of school over this?

2 weeks ago '16        #11
mrbond416 
 rawchester said
nah, I am not him lol. I know quite a few people in multiple hoods in the city (non of them are in this DVD) I understood then, I still understand now lol. MTHC housing hahahahah. I think the name is changed now though.

How did you get kicked out of school over this?
It was on every news channel for a week+ ...all of our teachers + principals saw it

We were already them n*ggas in school so everyone knew us..all the staff switched up after this like we were out here running up the murder rate (in reality we beat n*ggas up and only kept guns cause at a point you’re f*ghting other n*ggas that bust shots as soon as anything starts)..any incident after that with our crew led to expulsion as we had cops/major incidents , helicopters at our school regularly prior to that DVD getting out and we all had records

Thank god social media wasn’t really a thing back thing and anyone tryna record with a cell phone got they a*s beat so before this we were always good mostly

2 weeks ago '14        #12
rashadd 
Props total: 22229 22 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
Didn't watch but I imagined it was alot of "good'aye mates" in there.

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 62412 62 K  Slaps total: 7646 7 K
Pk used to have those hoes out on Brock lmaooo

2 weeks ago '14        #14
Bando Jonez 
Props total: 9821 9 K  Slaps total: 2282 2 K
 Yaggy said
Who remembers this ??
The comments on yt are pure roasting of Toronto.

Everywhere has a hood.

no.. not everywhere has a hood... that the problem

just cuz its lower income does not make it "the hood"... it just means you cant afford higher rent.. i know places that are lower income but have opportunities out the a*s to move on up...

"the hood" is when its dog eat dog, do what you gotta do to survive til tomorrow, no opportunites within reach without doing some extra sh*t to get ahead, danger ACTUALLY lurking around the corner, real oppression from authority/society, hunger and pain due to a cycle of negativity poured into your neighborhood, generations of ppl whos only option is to make the best of thier situation...

n*ggaz think cuz they live somewhere that aint "rich-rich" theyre living in the hood and go on to imitate what they've seen on BET... not knowing some of us really lived it and wont hesitate to turn thier tv box off...

sh*t i remember when i first moved to Pembroke Pines cuz my family finally came up in life... it only last 4-5 years but the amount of f*ghting and humbling i had to do cuz dudes swore they were "hard" was nuts... sad part is i was actually greatful to be there cuz i aint never had things like a pool, a clubhouse, stairs in my house or even grass in my yard .... so many entitled kids acting a dam fool cuz they were from Hollywood or Miramar not realizing i was a real poor kid from 6th ave in North Miami...

everywhere does not have a hood... someplace are just lower income.. remmember that
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #15
Yaggy  OP
 Bando Jonez said
no.. not everywhere has a hood... that the problem

just cuz its lower income does not make it "the hood"... it just means you cant afford higher rent.. i know places that are lower income but have opportunities out the a*s to move on up...

"the hood" is when its dog eat dog, do what you gotta do to survive til tomorrow, no opportunites within reach without doing some extra sh*t to get ahead, danger ACTUALLY lurking around the corner, real oppression from authority/society, hunger and pain due to a cycle of negativity poured into your neighborhood, generations of ppl whos only option is to make the best of thier situation...

n*ggaz think cuz they live somewhere that aint "rich-rich" theyre living in the hood and go on to imitate what they've seen on BET... not knowing some of us really lived it and wont hesitate to turn thier tv box off...

sh*t i remember when i first moved to Pembroke Pines cuz my family finally came up in life... it only last 4-5 years but the amount of f*ghting and humbling i had to do cuz dudes swore they were "hard" was nuts... sad part is i was actually greatful to be there cuz i aint never had things like a pool, a clubhouse, stairs in my house or even grass in my yard .... so many entitled kids acting a dam fool cuz they were from Hollywood or Miramar not realizing i was a real poor kid from 6th ave in North Miami...

everywhere does not have a hood... someplace are just lower income.. remmember that
You're entitled to an opinioni don't need to agree.

The layout of the city and population make it less obvious on the surface.

Do I think that suburban kids in Canada play tough guy and pose for pictures ...yeah..but let's not pretend that places in the states that are run down now didn't start off nice.

I chose common phrasing ...i say it is what it is. The DVD was called hood to hood take it up w them.

I think a lot of ppl from cities in general are soft regardless of how they make money are what they do in their time.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #16
Bando Jonez 
 Yaggy said
You're entitled to an opinioni don't need to agree.

The layout of the city and population make it less obvious on the surface.

Do I think that suburban kids in Canada play tough guy and pose for pictures ...yeah..but let's not pretend that places in the states that are run down now didn't start off nice.

I chose common phrasing ...i say it is what it is. The DVD was called hood to hood take it up w them.

I think a lot of ppl from cities in general are soft regardless of how they make money are what they do in their time.
i feel you... most if not every "ghetto" was a nice place until the powers that be delegated it to be so... youre not wrong there

and i wasnt coming at you personally... all im just saying is Canada aint tough.. a few bad apples maybe... but "hood"? naaahhh... they got free healthcare and a really good welfare system.. everybody is good man.. sh*t car insurance in Canada covers 1 million dollars in bodily harm and damages... Florida barely cover 25k

if your down bad in Canada for the most part its that persons fault and will to just be down bad for whatever dumbass reason
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
Yaggy  OP
 Bando Jonez said
i feel you... most if not every "ghetto" was a nice place until the powers that be delegated it to be so... youre not wrong there

and i wasnt coming at you personally... all im just saying is Canada aint tough.. a few bad apples maybe... but "hood"? naaahhh... they got free healthcare and a really good welfare system.. everybody is good man.. sh*t car insurance in Canada covers 1 million dollars in bodily harm and damages... Florida barely cover 25k

if your down bad in Canada for the most part its that persons fault and will to just be down bad for whatever dumbass reason
You're right ...a lot of people made poor choices here. Life imitated art.

The original immigrants were making moves in Toronto. I'll tell you that for a fact. But it wasn't ghetto at all
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #18
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 43552 43 K  Slaps total: 30373 30 K
Doesn't matter their location, it's always... eh, I choose to get banned another day.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #19
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6552 6 K  Slaps total: 3357 3 K
Mostly all those cities on hood2hood dvds
Have been Gentrified

New york
DC
New orleans
Oakland
Miami

Aint sh*t in Toronto
But carribean immigrants
That copy black americans

2 weeks ago '14        #20
Bando Jonez 
 FashCashVasquez said
Mostly all those cities on hood2hood dvds
Have been Gentrified

New york
DC
New orleans
Oakland
Miami

Aint sh*t in Toronto
But carribean immigrants
That copy black americans

its mostly the east indians doing the imitating us black folk... but ive said too much

2 weeks ago '05        #21
rawchester 
 mrbond416 said
It was on every news channel for a week+ ...all of our teachers + principals saw it

We were already them n*ggas in school so everyone knew us..all the staff switched up after this like we were out here running up the murder rate (in reality we beat n*ggas up and only kept guns cause at a point you’re f*ghting other n*ggas that bust shots as soon as anything starts)..any incident after that with our crew led to expulsion as we had cops/major incidents , helicopters at our school regularly prior to that DVD getting out and we all had records

Thank god social media wasn’t really a thing back thing and anyone tryna record with a cell phone got they a*s beat so before this we were always good mostly
what high school you go to? Just curious, i'm not trying to ask you anything too personal lol. City is small

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #22
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6552 6 K  Slaps total: 3357 3 K
 Bando Jonez said
its mostly the east indians doing the imitating us black folk... but ive said too much
Toronto got them tory lanez a*s n*ggas

Drake has southern roots
He don't try to hard
Embrace his sqaure identity

2 weeks ago '14        #23
Bando Jonez 
 FashCashVasquez said
Toronto got them tory lanez a*s n*ggas

Drake has southern roots
He don't try to hard
Embrace his sqaure identity
whoa whoa whoa... i personally know for a fact that Tory Lanez aint a square.... that boy and his family really been thru it and really had to do sh*t in the states.. most ppl dont know he was out here in Miami for years as a youngster... he aint no fake n*gga

he was born in Toronto but Miami raised him, he also has southern roots, not distant cousins bs like Drake... i dont accept Tory slander.. ive been with my guy in the mud mud frfr

2 weeks ago '14        #24
ham made 
Props total: 490 490  Slaps total: 65 65
Look like Juelz in the thumbnail lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
VicDamone 
Props total: 367 367  Slaps total: 18 18
I was in highschool with with one of them Gator dudes. Anyhow, Jane strip all day everyday "Up Top". The good old days with wild west stories.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  18
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
319 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-64online now  15
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy