Tanned Japanese woman complains about colorism in her country.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #1
3662 page views
139 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 59715 59 K  Slaps total: 13336 13 K
Tanned Japanese woman complains about colorism in her country.

Not a black woman, just a Japanese woman with a tan that talks about how racist and colorist they are to her because of her skin tone. This is for all the people that legit think Japan isn’t “racist” like the Chinese and Koreans are, or that they “love n*ggas over there” because you fu*ked some wh*re that all the other black guys over there fu*ked.
+54   

best
worst
139 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52 OP
 LIL SOULJA said
this is what you on? On a early Monday morning? go get a job bruh
I’m at my job rn just bored.
+21   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 36755 36 K  Slaps total: 8172 8 K
Well, there's truth to it. So, "some" Asians have a prejudice against Asians of the same nationality because they are darker in skin tone. You don't have to tan, some just are naturally darker. Or, you are light in skin tone but can tan easily, like me. Once I'm out in the summer sun for a couple times, like playing tennis or jogging in the day, I get a dark tan and it takes months of no sun exposure before my skin tone lightens.
I used to bicycle a lot when was younger and got a major farmer's tan on my arms and neck.
+10   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
 unit321 said
Well, there's truth to it. So, "some" Asians have a prejudice against Asians of the same nationality because they are darker in skin tone. You don't have to tan, some just are naturally darker. Or, you are light in skin tone but can tan easily, like me. Once I'm out in the summer sun for a couple times, like playing tennis or jogging in the day, I get a dark tan and it takes months of no sun exposure before my skin tone lightens.
I used to bicycle a lot when was younger and got a major farmer's tan on my arms and neck.

The way she makes it sounds like is that the number that disprove of darker skin is more than “some”, and the fact that skin bleaching products are so common there and make so much money that it’s hard to take what you’re saying in that it’s only a few Asians that don’t like dark skin to be true
+15   

2 weeks ago '16        #5
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22305 22 K  Slaps total: 4150 4 K
If you ever seen an amine you know how they feel about white skin, they idolize it.
+53   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
 Ghostface k*lla said
If you ever seen an amine you know how they feel about white skin, they idolize it.
Yup. It’s like you see all these white supremacist worshiping Japan and into their culture. Those people aren’t idiots, they wouldn’t be super into their culture if they didn’t kiss their a*s.
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #7
daman729 
Props total: 61867 61 K  Slaps total: 2420 2 K
Its fu*kin sad what white supremacy has done to this world. That sh*t has literally stretched throughout all continents like a poison. Them white folks got Asians jumping through fu*kin leaps and bounds to be/look like them. The sh*t is crazy and sad. And the amount of skin bleaching they do over there and even here is ridiculous. Be yourself. Im so fu*kin glad people(especially black folks) are starting to wake up, especially in the U.S.
+36   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
 daman729 said
Its fu*kin sad what white supremacy has done to this world. That sh*t has literally stretched throughout all continents like a poison. Them white folks got Asians jumping through fu*kin leaps and bounds to be/look like them. The sh*t is crazy and sad. And the amount of skin bleaching they do over there and even here is ridiculous. Be yourself. Im so fu*kin glad people(especially black folks) are starting to wake up, especially in the U.S.
Most Asians will tell you it comes from the poor working on the field and rich staying inside, but I don’t buy it
+16   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 69367 69 K  Slaps total: 6077 6 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
They love white skin so much most they characters are emulations of white people. Always found that wierd in animes, like how all these Asian anime but none these characters got Asian features.
+18   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
CZNM22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22491 22 K  Slaps total: 649 649
 Spawn said
They love white skin so much most they characters are emulations of white people. Always found that wierd in animes, like how all these Asian anime but none these characters got Asian features.
One of the only animes that I've seen with actual Asians is Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade. It was flames too. I think it's by the same guy who created Ghost in the Shell.

+22   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 9702 9 K  Slaps total: 1341 1 K
You can't outrun White supremacy. It can only be destroyed. Hate these n*ggas who think because a woman lets you plow them they're automatically not racist.
Massa's woman also loved raping lil Black boys, that's the part we don't talk about
+28   

2 weeks ago '16        #12
BraveSoleXIII 
Props total: 6739 6 K  Slaps total: 1072 1 K
dated a filipino girl for 5 years. she had this beautiful permanent tan and she hated it. she said people in Philippines looked down on dark/tanned skin because it represented slavery/outdoor laborers or lower/poor class status. She was gorgeous though, and eventually realized people looked tanned asian girls but she went through it from her family when she was younger. They even advised her to consider bleaching when she was in high school.
+23   

2 weeks ago '17        #13
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 73347 73 K  Slaps total: 20503 20 K
 Kodack sixnine said

Not a black woman, just a Japanese woman with a tan that talks about how racist and colorist they are to her because of her skin tone. This is for all the people that legit think Japan isn’t “racist” like the Chinese and Koreans are, or that they “love n*ggas over there” because you fu*ked some wh*re that all the other black guys over there fu*ked.
But OP, this is no different than blacks getting mad at other blacks for bleaching….. so are blacks racist too??

It’s a culture thing. They should be proud to be pale, same way blacks should feel no shame being dark

2 weeks ago '08        #14
buck_marley 
Props total: 919 919  Slaps total: 317 317
yeah this is evident in many culutures. chinese, koreans, japanese, indians ect...
+8   

2 weeks ago '20        #15
TopDawg103 
Props total: 1047 1 K  Slaps total: 593 593
Everybody wants to be black! It's really contagious! When you want to be like the lord and his ppl

2 weeks ago '18        #16
 PackerTrelli3 said
But OP, this is no different than blacks getting mad at other blacks for bleaching….. so are blacks racist too??

It’s a culture thing. They should be proud to be pale, same way blacks should feel no shame being dark
Difference is you don’t see blacks discouraging other blacks from tanning. Also I feel like now bleaching is looked down upon in black America while it’s expected in Asia. Some Japanese comedians even “joked” that Osaka needed to bleach her skin

2 weeks ago '18        #17
 Spawn said
That’s why I love the Yakuza series, all the Asians look Asian
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 73347 73 K  Slaps total: 20503 20 K
 Kodack sixnine said
Difference is you don’t see blacks discouraging other blacks from tanning. Also I feel like now bleaching is looked down upon in black America while it’s expected in Asia. Some Japanese comedians even “joked” that Osaka needed to bleach her skin
U don’t see blacks discouraged from tanning because it’s dope to be darkskinned. The blacker the berry…….

Asians are known to be pale. They use rice and kojic to stay that way. That’s THEIR culture. They are known for having that white skin. So of course tanning to them, would be like bleaching to us.

They discouraged gettin darker… we discourage getting whiter.

Love yourself!!! Love who u are!!! Darker Asians aren’t harassed, it’s the one who try to change themselves who are. Same way we love our light skinned women!! But the dark ones trying to change are the ones who get looked down on

2 weeks ago '04        #19
AliHood 
Props total: 3914 3 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 LIL SOULJA said
this is what you on? On a early Monday morning? go get a job bruh

Aye she can come to America and be great tho...she bout a 6.9-7.0 imo, but tanned she would def. get slide in this melting pot country by someone
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #20
goodkidmadworld 
Props total: 12853 12 K  Slaps total: 725 725
Smh she’s gorgeous too
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 36755 36 K  Slaps total: 8172 8 K
 Kodack sixnine said
The way she makes it sounds like is that the number that disprove of darker skin is more than “some”, and the fact that skin bleaching products are so common there and make so much money that it’s hard to take what you’re saying in that it’s only a few Asians that don’t like dark skin to be true
I guess it's the crowd you are around.
If you are surrounded by a lot of people who have this prejudice, then you think they are more of them. If you are surrounded by a lot of people who don't have this prejudice, then you think there are less of them.
You can't tell who has this thought or not unless you hang around them.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
biscuit 
Props total: 45304 45 K  Slaps total: 4164 4 K
i was saying this to someone the other day but Japanese people have an inferiority complex to white people.

There's no other reason that in their anime, the leaders, main characters and rulers are white. How the fu*k is a blond haired blue eyed kid named "Naruto" the leader and best ninja in Japan or even the fictitional asian country they live in. What's the deal with Sailor Moon? If you ever use dating apps and see the people who are using the international setting, every now and then you'll see Japanese women on there pale as a fu*king bucket of paste. That sh*t's not natural and I think it speaks to their inferiority complex.

Just my take on it.
+10   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
biscuit 
Chinese people especially in rural China are typically darker and tanned. They give a fu*k about being white or lighter. Hong Kong might be a slightly different story but Japan... They be on some sh*t.

It's like they got bombed with nukes and low key they worshipped the power and wanted to be like like the aggressor right away. Weird science but just my theory.
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 23020 23 K  Slaps total: 3099 3 K
 AliHood said

Aye she can come to America and be great tho...she bout a 6.9-7.0 imo, but tanned she would def. get slide in this melting pot country by someone
Mmmm maybe after a couple shots
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #25
biscuit 
And if that chick had any a*s at all, she'd be a go.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-64online now  20
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+78online now  18
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
325 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy