The homo in hip-hop conspiracy

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #221
kyhoopsgoat 382 heat pts382
space
space
$17,083 | Props total: 1608 1608
 basedhiphop said:
 6 years ago '11        #222
PTC 136 heat pts136
space
space
$8,638 | Props total: 940 940
 Mr. Snowman said:
How ironic that most black people oppose equal rights
yeah that sh*t makes no sense.
 6 years ago '07        #223
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,888 | Props total: 1047 1047
 r.burgundy said:
white people will say anything to justify homos3xuality and stickin gerbils up they butt lol
there is no such thing dude.try findin a chick gspot and ask a random bi*ch if that works
 6 years ago '04        #224
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,664 | Props total: 254 254
 r.burgundy said:
i didnt say that.all i said was its somethin that will always be here wether u feel its right or wrong
i think u should read up on what happens to homo animals in tha wild.their is usually no use for them

i read what u said, and what u dont undastand is that just cause some ancient tribe puts a kid thru a rite of passage at 14,doesnt make it right.i guess u agree wit that 14 year old iranian girl who was lashed to death for commiting adultery
bein an adult isnt just about understandin what u do,its also about bein able to deal wit those consequences.if a parent kicks a child out tha house at 14 cause their gay,wtf is that child gonna do except straighten up.at 14 years old,bottom line is u are a child,no matter how u wanna try and spin it
sh*t i was doin at 14,i look back and wonder wtf was i thinkin,and count my stars i aint in jail
this is my last post. cause your sh*t doesnt make sense. im not talking about some ancient tribe fool. there are cultures all around the world that see 13 and 14 as the right age for adulthood. the society they live in dictates whether or not thats an appropriate age. im really not about to elaborate on that, you SHOULD get that. and no you are not a child at 14, you are an adolescence and after puberty, a fu*kin adult. maybe not in American society, since you dont have the necessary education and legal status to make it in this society, but it is definitely culture specific. so fu*k that retarded sh*t youre saying.

secondly do you know how many gay kids face abuse from parents, get outcasted, kicked out etc? that sh*t doesnt straighten a kid out, if that were the case then most gay people would be corrected. many of those parents either come to grips with it or have strained relationships with their kids. wtf are you talkin about? you basically agreed earlier that it could have a genetic basis, but everything you have said since implies you think this is totally correctable by changing the persons environment. totally wrong dude.

and no i dont agree with a 14 year old woman being punished for adultry, but not on the basis of her age as*hole. but because i feel women and men alike should be free to explore what ever s3xual lifestyle they please. i dont believe the institutions are fair on the lines of gender and are too strict on stuff like marriage when if people are free to make their own informed choices, there wouldnt even be a need for that kind of discipline. age has nothing to do with it. namely because that child is old enough by that society's and natures standards to SAFELY reproduce. its not like were talkin about a 9 year old who cant have a baby being stoned here or whatever.
 6 years ago '07        #225
space
space
If gay people aren't born gay, and they choose to be gay?

Explain this.

What are u trying to tell me lions culture influence the male lions to fu*k each other?

Or the chimps?

Honestly you guys are fu*king idiots. Put the bible down retards.
 04-20-2011, 07:48 PM         #226
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
I DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS! BUT ONLY WHEN THEY BENEFIT ME!
you're a fu*kin' idiot straight up....

being gay is something you do....being black is what you are..huge difference..

how are you gonna compare & equate the struggle & oppression of a race to dudes willfully choosing to take it up the rear?

Originally Posted By Michael_Moore
idiots really think it's the same sh*t...you can conceal being a f*ggot by just lying...regardless of how much you try you can't hide your skin color..and even with that being said being gay is a choice regardless of what these f*gs try and convince ppl of....

until f*gs can point out the chromosome that makes u gay they need to just stfu....
 6 years ago '06        #227
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,111 | Props total: 1 1
It's not a conspiracy. Homos3xuality been in Hip Hop since the dawn of time. It's just becoming public now.
 6 years ago '07        #228
space
space
 Mr. Snowman said:
If gay people aren't born gay, and they choose to be gay?

Explain this.

What are u trying to tell me lions culture influence the male lions to fu*k each other?

Or the chimps?

Honestly you guys are fu*king idiots. Put the bible down retards.
Watch r burgundy, micheal moore and the other homophobes/closet gays dodge this post.

@ micheal moore, being gay isn't just what you do its also WHAT YOU ARE.

If your born attracted men u can't just snub it out, a homo is born homo a straight is born straight
 04-20-2011, 08:16 PM         #229
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

how are you gonna compare & equate the struggle & oppression of a race to dudes willfully choosing to take it up the rear?

Will someone quote this so Michaelmoore can see it? He has me on ignore

excerpt from Henry E. Adams, Ph.D.; Lester W. Wright, Jr., Ph.D.; and Bethany A. Lohr; "Is Homophobia a.ssociated With Homos3xual Arousal?" Journal of Abnormal Psychology August 1996.

The results of this study indicate

that individuals who score in the homophobic

range and admit negative affect toward

homos3xuality demonstrate significant s3xual

arousal to male homos3xual erotic stimuli.

inb4 "it's part of a gay conspiracy in the scientific community"

inb4 we're told to dismiss the empirical findings of three Phd psychologists for the paranoid ramblings of a conspiracy theorist nerd that hangs out on BX 24/7

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #230
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,664 | Props total: 254 254
 Michael_Moore said:

racial categories sought to solidify what it is "that you do". in addition the differences between "races" which is non scientific anyway, is based on "what you do" since there are many people who possess similar looks and skin tones. the oppression of minority races and gays and lesbians are both comparable, because the majority ignorantly sees them as an ill on society when its not true and persecutes them for it. people didnt discriminate against blacks because of our skin color, but the charateristics wrongly a.ssociated with that skin color, in other words what people thought "we did" that made us so called inferior. its the same concept with gays. we as a society see them as doing something wrong, which they are not because their s3xual lifestyle doesnt affect anyone because of its nature, and we make them pay by all types of abuse.

and again, its very well possible that homos3xuality is caused naturally. otherwise why does it spring up in every culture, in every period of human existence. there has always been homos3xuality and always will be. that alone should alert you to the fact its not totally choice, all the time.
 6 years ago '07        #231
bigbarcelona 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,663 | Props total: 0 0
 Slickems said:
if you're European, it makes your previous statement even more idiotic

Actually you're the only idiot here. You see... the Euro is a currency, for the European union and European as you stated is for the people that belong to Europe. So, how in the hell does Euro mean that your talking about an individual, when you really talking about a currency? Then again, how in the hell is that same, when in the end, they both have different meanings? The only thing you got right, that it both belongs to the same continent. Other than that, you prove to being an idiot and what's next? Dollars mean American? The fu*k out of here.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-20-2011 at 08:29 PM..
 04-20-2011, 08:31 PM         #232
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Actually you're the only idiot here. You see... the Euro is a currency, for the European union and European as you stated is for the people that belong to Europe. So, how in the hell does Euro mean that your talking about an individual, when you really talking about a currency? Then again, how in the hell is that same, when in the end, they both have different meanings? The only thing you got right, that it both belongs to the same continent. Other than that, you prove to being an idiot and what's next? Dollars mean American? The fu*k out of here.
you're an idiot, and a soccer-fan, and a European.
 04-20-2011, 08:37 PM         #233
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Actually you're the only idiot here. Y
 6 years ago '07        #234
space
space
space
 Slickems said:
you're an idiot, and a soccer-fan, and a European.

You like taking d!cks up the a.ss, so technically, your whole life is an epic fail. LMAO!!!!!
 04-20-2011, 08:47 PM         #235
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
You like taking d!cks up the a.ss, so technically, your whole life is an epic fail. LMAO!!!!!
you still don't get it
 6 years ago '07        #236
space
space
space
 Slickems said:
you still don't get it
And neither do you. In the end, nobody wants to suck d!ck here and join your rainbow coalition. You want to recruit? Take that sh*t to American Idol or Ryan Seacrest forums. Hip Hop is not the home for the soft and the bi*ch... That’s called Pop and you got sh*t mistaken. Equality? Rights? bi*ch, get the fu*k out here. This gays got enough rights in this country and they don't need no more than what they get. I wish I knew where you lived so I can dump you in Saudi Arabia and let's see how far you'll make it with this bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #237
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 4 4
 bigbarcelona said:
And neither do you. In the end, nobody wants to suck d!ck here and join your rainbow coalition. You want to recruit? Take that sh*t to American Idol or Ryan Seacrest forums. Hip Hop is not the home for the soft and the bi*ch... That’s called Pop and you got sh*t mistaken. Equality? Rights? bi*ch, get the fu*k out here. This gays got enough rights in this country and they don't need no more than what they get. I wish I knew where you lived so I can dump you in Saudi Arabia and let's see how far you'll make it with this bullsh*t.
Funny thing is, that type of mentality is what bought about alot of hatred and ill-treatment of people based on differences in the past. Me being black, I was fortunate enough to be born in the 80's. I missed the heavy hatred and segregation my mother and father witness and went thru. But still, at times due to my skin color and my urban gear other races tend to treat me as if I'm one blink away from robbing em or doing something illegal.

But lets be real here, 99.9% of Rappers in the mainstream light and media are ALL actors. they all are presenting images in which they honestly don't uphold in day to day life. You say "Hip Hop is not the home for the soft and the bi*ch" but how many rappers who talk "hard and tough" end up being exposed as being pure pus*y? how many rappers in THIS year alone came to light as being fluke?

"Hip Hop" is a culture, which is filled with all walks of life, races, religions and creeds. "Rap" is the voice of this culture, and it too is comprised of the same factors. Just because a Man chooses to hold a profession in "Rap" and be attracted to another Man, he doesn't deserve his respect or his rights?

I find it extremely funny, that everyone's so against outward homos3xual individuals but yet majority of you all tend to be flocking to rappers who are clearly closet homos3xuals, whats the difference? Gay is Gay right? or is it, Outwardly Gay = Wrong Hidden Gay = Ok???

If you do not want to deal with homos3xuals in rap, it's a couple solutions...
1. Stop listening to rap
2. Go become a hermit

this world isn't comprised of only 1 type of people, and ya'll aint doing nothing but harming yourself by attempting to ostracize a person based on s3xual preference.
 04-20-2011, 09:21 PM         #238
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
question..what if all the non lil b fans literally pressed ignore on the talkative trolls that like him? honestly..i think that would solve BX problems, n*ggaz aint thought of this before? a mass ignore, there is only like 8 of them on this site #imjustsayin

the homo presence in hip hop is a diseases, esp since it doesnt really represent the culture. lilb is just trying to buzz, whats gonna be ill is wen he just never releases it, or releases it as a free mixtape lol.
this whole post is truth but the bolded deserves serious consideration.....:hmm:
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago