College Football Saturday Talk Week 13 (Rivarly Week)

most viewed right now
 206
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #421
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
People are still doubting Notre Dame I see.
 5 years ago '10        #422
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
this lil white boy on la tech is a monsta
 5 years ago '09        #423
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 peeyump said:
nooooooooo yall gotta keep that funny looking n*gga around for a few more years........yall n*ggaz are no competition right now when it comes to recruiting in Georgia....needs to stay that way.
Tech's never been competition. Never will.
 5 years ago '10        #424
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
10 win season
 5 years ago '10        #425
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 CosbySweater said:
Bama gonna tear that Irish a.ss apart. Saban with a month to prepare >>>>>>

Just look what they did to Michigan. And that Michigan offense is better than this ND offense.



Bama has to get past a hungry Georgia first.......n*ggaz counting eggs before they hatched......UGA aint laying down for the Tide.
 5 years ago '10        #426
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
let's go UGA or Bama
 5 years ago '06        #427
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 timdog said:
but notre dame beat michigan this year and held them to 6 points
That same Michigan team...Alabama put up 42...Notre Dame put up 13...We can do this all day long
 5 years ago '09        #428
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Okay, enough of the gay a.ss sh*t talking homerism. I don't know if Notre Dame will win or not just that I want them to. I said a few weeks back that I wanted the SEC teams more than I did Oregon in the title game because it's a lot easier to prepare for than the bullsh*t Oregon does. Bama isn't great offensively but is fu*king devastating on defense. Notre Dame is the same way but not as devastating on defense.

The key to that game will be which team turns it over the least because it's going to be a hard hitting drag out f!ght for the most part. Well, that's a.ssuming Bama can handle Georgia first.

I'll say this, it won't be the blowout many of you are expecting.
 5 years ago '06        #429
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Im worried about Georgia alot more then Notre Dame...We got a month to game plan for Notre dame..We got Georgia saturday
 5 years ago '09        #430
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 titanreese said:
Im worried about Georgia alot more then Notre Dame...We got a month to game plan for Notre dame..We got Georgia saturday
The same goes for Notre Dame and how long they get to prepare. Actually they get an extra week. The problem I have with that long to prepare for a team is so much can change in that time with teams. Guys can get hurt, suspended, flunk out, lose focus, get fat and happy and a host of other things that sends a team into a spiral.
Another thing that makes it bad is with that much time coaches can add so much new sh*t that nobody has on film so what they might be preparing for could become obsolete over those four weeks.
 5 years ago '06        #431
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The same goes for Notre Dame and how long they get to prepare. Actually they get an extra week. The problem I have with that long to prepare for a team is so much can change in that time with teams. Guys can get hurt, suspended, flunk out, lose focus, get fat and happy and a host of other things that sends a team into a spiral.
Another thing that makes it bad is with that much time coaches can add so much new sh*t that nobody has on film so what they might be preparing for could become obsolete over those four weeks.
You know its funny...You sound like me pre-2009...Humble as sh*t...I wouldnt talk sh*t for nothing just b/c I know how bad things can get(see Alabama from 2000-2007) FeedtheBeast over here claiming victory before the game even started Wanted to slap the sh*t out of him back then
 5 years ago '07        #432
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
avatar space
space
$30,447 | Props total: 14842 14842
 titanreese said:
That same Michigan team...Alabama put up 42...Notre Dame put up 13...We can do this all day long
both teams beat michigan tho
 5 years ago '06        #433
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 timdog said:
both teams beat michigan tho
True...Good day for both teams...Bad day for Michigan
 5 years ago '07        #434
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,836 | Props total: 2103 2103
I know yall talkin about the National championship and yall should be but on a side note a damn good 10 win SEC team is going to the Chic Fil A Bowl. Not sure who yet but thats a disgrace. Thats gonna be a really good Top 10 team that would win most conferences in such a sh*tty bowl.
 5 years ago '07        #435
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 JordanWest86 said:
I know yall talkin about the National championship and yall should be but on a side note a damn good 10 win SEC team is going to the Chic Fil A Bowl. Not sure who yet but thats a disgrace. Thats gonna be a really good Top 10 team that would win most conferences in such a sh*tty bowl.
Probably a 10 win team in a Cotton Bowl too

Hope it's not us... we just left those n*ggaz...

I guess that's what happens when you have 6 10-win teams in your conference...
 5 years ago '09        #436
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 titanreese said:
You know its funny...You sound like me pre-2009...Humble as sh*t...I wouldnt talk sh*t for nothing just b/c I know how bad things can get(see Alabama from 2000-2007) FeedtheBeast over here claiming victory before the game even started Wanted to slap the sh*t out of him back then
I dont actually get into a whole lot of sh*t talking unless it's with people I really fu*k with. I prefer to keep it humble and low key. If Notre Dame wins I'll still keep it cool.
 5 years ago '12        #437
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
 Optimus Crime said:
Probably a 10 win team in a Cotton Bowl too

Hope it's not us... we just left those n*ggaz...

I guess that's what happens when you have 6 10-win teams in your conference...
Well, when you have 2 teams that go 0-8, 1 team go 1-7, and 2 teams go 2-6 in confrence games, your going to have 6 teams win 10 games in a 14 team confrence.
 5 years ago '07        #438
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 LicensedLegend said:
Well, when you have 2 teams that go 0-8, 1 team go 1-7, and 2 teams go 2-6 in confrence games, your going to have 6 teams win 10 games in a 14 team confrence.
And those teams have enough talent for us to be able to say that they are a coach away from being a problem...

But I'm not going to argue about it. I'm not in for all that conference crap anyway... I was just pointing out a statistic... If you want to slant it in a way that disparages a conference that you hate enjoy.. Fact of the matter is... SCar, A&M, Florida, Bama, Georgia and LSU are pretty good this year and probably could have similar records in any other conference... You'll notice I don't talk sh*t, I don't claim ships, and I give other teams their due respect
 5 years ago '12        #439
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
 Optimus Crime said:
And those teams have enough talent for us to be able to say that they are a coach away from being a problem...

But I'm not going to argue about it. I'm not in for all that conference crap anyway... I was just pointing out a statistic... If you want to slant it in a way that disparages a conference that you hate enjoy.. Fact of the matter is... SCar, A&M, Florida, Bama, Georgia and LSU are pretty good this year and probably could have similar records in any other conference... You'll notice I don't talk sh*t, I don't claim ships, and I give other teams their due respect
All those teams deserve the respect, I agree. I've not once tried to discredit them. You came with statistics, and then I came with some statistics. So what's the problem?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy