Raiders To Receive 3rd, 4th, and 5th Rd Compensatory Picks!

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 lilsnatch770 said:
False. Raiders take the cake easily
all you do is call Raider fans stupid and contribute nothing to Raider-related topics, shut the fu*k up

you see a couple of comments, and people are excited about w/e regarding the team and they're idiots because some predictions they make don't turn out to be true?
 6 years ago '05        #82
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
this snatch guy makes brazidee look normal...impressive feat
 6 years ago '06        #83
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 lilsnatch770 said:
False. Raiders take the cake easily
That guy in your avy grew up a huge Raiders fan

At least we didn't draft Aaron Maybin
 6 years ago '04        #84
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 kyh0mpb said:
At least we didn't draft Aaron Maybin
You're right, you k!lled it with JaMarcus Russell. Thanks for validating my point.
 6 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're right, you k!lled it with JaMarcus Russell. Thanks for validating my point.
every team has had busts, get real

and NOBODY knew JaMarcus would turn out like he would. If you had that # 1 draft pick and needed a QB like we did, your team would have been in our position, so stop with the dumb sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #86
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,762 | Props total: 945 945
fu*king Bills fan worried about our team, guess that's what happens when you live in Buffalo
 6 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
all you do is call Raider fans stupid and contribute nothing to Raider-related topics, shut the fu*k up
 astroblack9 said:
this snatch guy makes brazidee look normal...impressive feat
You're right Raiders fans make the best posts around here. Must not have been around here last year, or the year before that or before that or that.....
 6 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 SoulOnIce said:
fu*king Bills fan worried about our team, guess that's what happens when you live in Buffalo
Good thing I don't live in Buffalo then. Nice a.ssumptions. Anyways, I'd rather live in Buffalo than sh*tty a.ss Oakland.
 6 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
every team has had busts, get real
Thanks for validating my point as well. Every team has busts and yet you tried to hate on Buffalo for Maybin.

Every team has busts.
 6 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're right Raiders fans make the best posts around here. Must not have been around here last year, or the year before that or before that or that.....
been here since Feb 07, and been around here most of the time since then. Has there been stupid posts/threads? yea, but that goes for every fanbase represented on this site...

lilsnatch770 said:
Thanks for validating my point as well. Every team has busts and yet you tried to hate on Buffalo for Maybin.

Every team has busts.
I didn't say sh*t about Maybin so...
 6 years ago '05        #91
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 lilsnatch770 said:
The funny thing is Russell was deemed the safe pick coming out of College. A couple scouts and even people like Todd McShay, Mel Kiper and Mayock all said that Russell has the best pro day they've ever seen.

The one variable unaccounted for was his lack of love for the game. As soon as he got paid, he got lazy (mainly why they've changed the rookie wage scale) and just gave up trying.

Plus, why is everyone getting on us for "falling back on compensation picks" -- we made some bad moves and we made some decent moves with our picks.

1st: Palmer trade. I think it's a decent move with the potential to be a good move. We paid a lot, but now we have a starting QB for the next 5+ years. People want to judge him by his season last year, but he didn't have McFadden, Ford or Moore. He didn't have an off season to practice and joined half way through the season after watching the games from his couch. Give him a full off season and his starting players and we'll see how he does -- Hell, DHB had a 1000 yard season with him.

2nd: Good move. We gave up a 2nd in this draft last year to move up and get Barksdale and Taiwan Jones. Barksdale was supposed to start, but maybe the staff doesn't feel like he's ready for the ZBS, yet.. he'll still get a chance to compete in camp. Taiwan Jones has the explosiveness to be a very good player. We'll see this upcoming season.

3rd: Pryor. Terrible move. We took a chance on this guy and I don't see it working out for us unless he switches positions.

4th: I forget if it is this draft or last draft, but we gave it up for Campbell. Good trade all things considered. He was our starting QB and did a nice job for us. It's easy to call it terrible, but we would have had to play the last two seasons with Kyle Boller as our starter otherwise.

7th: Curry trade. GREAT move. Curry was used wrong in Seattle, and I think he had a nice season last season. A full camp with our new defensive coaches should work very well for him.

Now we get a 3rd, 4th and 5th round picks. Everything to be excited about.
 6 years ago '07        #92
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
 trb_5 said:
he was injured....remember?

last year he basically single handledly helped us beat your team....and he returned 3 kicks/punts for touchdowns...

yea he is horrible
Wow 1 good game out of 32 that's hardly a good draft pick.
 6 years ago '07        #93
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
all this hate in a thread that's just about a few compensatory picks
 6 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 SLIM said:
all this hate in a thread that's just about a few compensatory picks
 03-27-2012, 08:14 PM         #95
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you fu*king serious? Of all people talkin sh*t about the Raiders...its a Bungle fan and a Bill fan

Those two organizations are the worst in NFL history...damn near cursed. All Buffahoe is known for is losing Super Bowls...the Bungles are known just for having a cool helmet.
 6 years ago '11        #96
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3795 3795
 Sonnage King said:
Are you fu*king serious? Of all people talkin sh*t about the Raiders...its a Bungle fan and a Bill fan

Those two organizations are the worst in NFL history...damn near cursed. All Buffahoe is known for is losing Super Bowls...the Bungles are known just for having a cool helmet.

ain that some sh*t

anyway back on topic. With those comp picks we need to get a RB LB DB
 6 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 Sonnage King said:
Those two organizations are the worst in NFL history
Raiders fans claiming any organization other than theirs is the worst in the NFL?

Picks in the top 125 in 2012:
Buffalo: Five
Cincinnati: Five
Raiders: Two

Number of 1st & 2nd Round picks traded:
Bengals: Zero
Bills: Zero

Salary Cap Headed Into The 2012 Off-Season
Buffalo: 30.8 Million Dollars under
Cincinnati: 49.9 Million Dollars under
Raiders: 7.4 Million Dollars OVER

Free Agents Added in 2012:
Buffalo: Mario Williams & Mark Anderson
Cincinnati: Jason Allen, Jamaal Anderson & BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Raiders: Ron Bartell, Mike Brisiel, Pat Lee & Shawntae Spencer

Number of losses to Tim Tebow:
Raiders: One
Buffalo: Zero
Cincinnati: Zero

But hey, if I was a fan of such a sh*tty organization I would get excited over a few compensatory picks too. Maybe you guys won't trade your top 10 pick for next year? or the year after or the one after that? But knowing your team, you'll do every thing you can to trade them away.
 03-28-2012, 12:08 AM         #98
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Raiders fans claiming any organization other than theirs is the worst in the NFL?

Picks in the top 125 in 2012:
Buffalo: Five
Cincinnati: Five

Number of 1st & 2nd Round picks traded:
Bengals: Zero
Bills: Zero

Salary Cap Headed Into The 2012 Off-Season
Buffalo: 30.8 Million Dollars under
Cincinnati: 49.9 Million Dollars under
Raiders: 7.4 Million Dollars OVER

Free Agents Added in 2012:
Buffalo: Mario Williams & Mark Anderson
Cincinnati: Jason Allen, Jamaal Anderson & BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Raiders: Ron Bartell, Mike Brisiel, Pat Lee & Shawntae Spencer

Number of losses to Tim Tebow:
Raiders: One
Buffalo: Zero
Cincinnati: Zero

But hey, if I was a fan of such a sh*tty organization I would get excited over a few compensatory picks too. Maybe you guys won't trade your top 10 pick for next year? or the year after or the one after that? But knowing your team, you'll do every thing you can to trade them away.
Why didnt you post the CURRENT cap space??? Huh? Instead of cap "headed into the offseason"? I guess you want to avoid the fact that yall just made Mario Williams, an injury prone player who hasnt finished a full season in the last two years, the highest paid defensive player. Good luck with him making an impact cause we all know how much of an impact he made in Houston. Good luck with all those draft picks...what are yall drafting another Running Back this year?

Only the the wack a.ss Bills draft Fred Jackson one year...Marshawn Lynch a couple years later...and CJ Spiller a couple years after that.

Oh and good luck starting another year once again with a backup QB. Ryan Fitzpatrick? Are you fu*kin serious? I know you f*ggots must miss Jim Kelly
 6 years ago '07        #99
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
Why are my fellow Raider fans arguing with Bills fans? C'mon, their Bills fans. No one even hates on em cuz we just feel bad.

People hate on the Raiders cuz we were the outlawz all those year and were winning, now that we're losing they cant wait to rub it in.

yet we still have one of the best alltime wins-loss records.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago