Cuban Link Addresses 3 Strikes On Joell Ortiz On Big Pun's Back Track! "Youre Not Even On The Sa..."

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 JosephDoom said:
i've said it before.. if Joell aint better than big, he's the closest one.
really fam?? I think Cuban should let it go...tryin to make a big deal of something small

Last edited by KnicksLost; 06-25-2011 at 11:50 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #82
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he explained his qualms logically and articulately....

I think the first two reasons for beef are pretty solid and then I def. see why he took that one line as a personal slight...

as far as him sayin that Papoose "snuffed" Fat Joe....that's false, everyone and they mama know Papoose got his a.ss beat somethin fierce in a hotel in front of mad n*ggas by Joe...

far as the rest, this sh*t is heating up....I know Joell don't want ot on no physical tip wit Cuban, and really on wax, even tho Cuban has been slippin' in recent years, make no mistake, he's one of those cats that I'm sure can still turn it on...
Cuban not fu*king with Ortiz lyrically...but he IS a street n*gga with some serious muscle behind him

but on some real sh*t why is nobody mad at Ross and Meek Mills? 1st Pun's wife now this n*gga. They some crab in the barrel a.ss n*ggas for real
 6 years ago '05        #83
PL da'Great 
space
space
$673 | Props total: 0 0
Really Cuban... FOH with that dumb shyt.

See that's wrong with the bammas that are "fans" of hip-hop today. Some of y'all watched that bs a.ss vid Cuban posted and saw what he was saying and agreed with it. All of that sh*t was bullsh*t and mad suspect.

3 Strikes

1. "The new Christopher Lee Rios of rap" line.
^ here goes the IGNORANCE of Cuban. Joell ain't saying he wants to be the new Pun. Actually he's saying he IS the new Pun. That ain't no slight, that's the ultimate homage being paid. Real hip-hop heads know... Pun was and is mad underestimated and underappreciated for his greatness while he was alive. Real heads know... Pun was the truth. Period. The mainstream listener only got a glimpse. For whatever reason, there are VERY few boricuas being checked for in hip-hop. Joell, is hip-hop period. And like it or not, dukes has a buzz. Like Pun, he has bars for days. Does that mean they touch Pun's know. But he's speaking to the similarities. Mainstream ain't all over Joell, but heads know dude and respect his talent. Period.

2. the heart attack line
^ I can see the family taking an issue with that. And the same with his close friends. At the same time though... so you saying, can't nobody ever say heart attack ever again. If anything, call it an unintentional slight and keep it pushing. Got dayum...

3. biggin' up "his enemy"
^ shut yo monkey mouth a.ss up man. This song isn't called, "The Autobiography of Christopher Rios: Love & Life." It wasn't his job to shout out all of Pun's family and talk bad about all of his enemies. What the fu*k?!? LoL Cuban, STFU! Then he's gonna have the nerve to say, "this ain't no beef... and at the end of the day I'm a lyricist, I check for lyrics." GTFOH, if you're so big on lyrics then u wouldn't have taken the sh*t so literal, and saw the true intent.
================

At the end of the day, this fool is just in his feelings, period. Pun didn't get his just due when he was alive. And when "Tupac Back" dropped, Joell... did what he felt was right, to make sure Pun wasn't forgotten either. The end.
 6 years ago '05        #84
PL da'Great 
space
space
$673 | Props total: 0 0
[The Abridged Version of my prior reply: cause I know some of y'all don't like to read]

::Cuban's 3 X's::

#1 - was some bullsh*t. HEADS knew about Pun and all his talent. He didn't get his just due in the mainstream like he should. Joell is experiencing the same thing. Heads give him credit, but he's not all over TV and radio. And of course like Pun, he's boricua. [SIMILARITY]

#2 - the heartattack line was a clever line to use about the .45 and what it'll do. I mean this was a sketchy line only bcuz of Pun's cause of death. But you can't sit there and say he put that in there intentionally.

#3 - shouting out Joe. So basically Pun and Joe's names can never be mentioned in the same breath ever again right? FOH w/that gay frame of thinking. He also shot w/footage from the Puerto Rican day parade... and mentioned Pun and Joe in the same track. So is he dissing Pun and all boricuas. #StopIt
 06-25-2011, 12:43 PM         #85
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Even trick daddy from the south has kept pac alive.
and is a lot better than the truly dreadful loyal to the game and here's why that tupac's posthumous album is so bad, them and nu mixx classics, but this one is the one I Really hated

&

Truly dreadful

thank god fat joe did the right thing to turn down the big pun reggaeton album for good reason.

Big Pun is not a reggaeton n*gga

shame on that bi*ch liza rios for wanting money for this garbage.
I was really disappointed by that cause Eminem did a good job on the Resurrection sdtk, Loyal to the Game should of never been released. The only sh*t that was dope were the original Makaveli mixtapes released in '96-97.
 06-25-2011, 12:43 PM         #86
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its only about 5 to 10 rappers all time thats lyrically on puns level and that dude joell aint one

sh*t em aint one

yea i said it now get mad
 06-25-2011, 12:53 PM         #87
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PL da'Great said:
Really Cuban... FOH with that dumb shyt.

1. "The new Christopher Lee Rios of rap" line.
^ here goes the IGNORANCE of Cuban. Joell ain't saying he wants to be the new Pun. Actually he's saying he IS the new Pun.
Buy a 12-gauge shotty and blow your head off in a park.

Nobody alive is within a million miles of Big pun.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago