Mar 14 - Snake Bites Model's Breast During Photo Shoot; Snake Dies Of Silicone Poisoning

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

10 years ago '06        #1
7424 page views
52 comments

Tiger King  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 152891 152 K  Slaps total: 29777 29 K
Mar 14 - Snake Bites Model's brea*t During Photo Shoot; Snake Dies Of Silicone Poisoning

A busty model and an angry snake together for a photo shoot Ė what could possibly go wrong?

Orit Fox's attempt at seductive posing with a massive boa took a bizarre turn when the snake bit one of the Israeli B-Lister's surgically enhanced brea*ts in the middle of a shoot for a Tel Aviv radio station, ABC of Spain reported.

All was going well for the silicone-addicted Fox until she tried to ramp up the s*x factor by licking the python. The move proved costly as she loosened her grip on the reptile, which went straight for the model's left brea*t and latched onto it for several seconds before being pulled off by an a*sistant.

Fox was rushed to a local hospital, where she was given a tetanus shot.

According to several media sources, the snake wasn't so lucky and died of silicone poisoning.

Snake bites model Orit Fox's brea*t during photo shoot, reportedly dies of silicone poisoning

+1   

best
worst
52 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+75online now  23
Image(s) inside Apr 15 - Certificate Of Vaccine I.D '19 reactions thus far...
280 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  18
Video inside 25 cents tonight???
242 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Streamer shows what happens when she takes off her bio synthetic suit
27 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Why I think Rory And Mal Left The Joe Budden Podcast
95 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy