ESPN 5-on-5 Poll: Jordan most overrated C, Howard the best, Drummond most promising

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
Dwight Howard has played in the NBA for 8 seasons and he still has not polished his offensive game. We are still to this day questioning his anemic abilities on the offensive end of the floor. At this point in his career, I don't see him getting any better or yet add any skills to his game significantly in order to take his game to the next level. Although he is a great defender all around including the low post and in pick n rolls as well as being a great shot blocker, what is holding him back is his free throw shooting and offensive efficiency when having his back to the basket. Which is why I don't give him the best center in the league title. I'd give that to either Marc Gasol or Roy Hibbert. I'd give Lopez and Howard a virtual tie at the 3rd spot. As a pick n roll player, that is where Howard excels though. And for Houston to be a better team with him, he has to be used that way and not slow the team down giving him the ball in the post. That is not Houston's style. Basically Houston is more effective using him like the lakers used him last season.
 4 years ago '13        #82
PenDragon 
space
space
space
$108 | Props total: 36 36
 theblast22 said:
he should have made it either way.
Alright. Guess he didn't make it solely because he played for a new franchise.

I was being sarcastic.

Last edited by PenDragon; 08-11-2013 at 08:15 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #83
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 PenDragon said:
Alright. Guess he didn't make it solely because he played for a new franchise.
or the coaches didn't want to vote for him because avery was fired after winning coach of the month
 4 years ago '05        #84
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,613 | Props total: 3526 3526
according to this Gasol is overrated/underrated, the best center in the league and has a promising future
 4 years ago '05        #85
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,613 | Props total: 3526 3526
Drummond is the sh*t tho...Detroit will make the playoffs this year
 4 years ago '04        #86
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
 Tempus # 1 said:
at marc gasol being both over and under rated

And Howard wouldnt even be a top 5 center if he played 15 years ago

Mourning>Shaq>Ewing>Dream>Robinson
I was just watching Hardwood Classics and watching Zo Morning get that work, tried to pass it to his bum a.ss in the post and it was no haps, it was actually like watching an undersized Howard. No way that geeked up broke kidney bum is a great big and that > list is the dumbest sh*t you've ever posted on here Tempus.

You are better then that.
 4 years ago '12        #87
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,510 | Props total: 1791 1791
 Tempus # 1 said:
at marc gasol being both over and under rated

And Howard wouldnt even be a top 5 center if he played 15 years ago

Mourning>Shaq>Ewing>Dream>Robinson
Wow n*gga wowDid you just put Mourning,Ewing,& Shaq over Hakeem Olajuwon "The Dream?n*gga yo credibility is forever gone,far as Basketball knowledge foh..
 4 years ago '08        #88
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,856 | Props total: 9183 9183
loool I think he fu*ked up and just meant on general
 08-11-2013, 09:14 PM         #89
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDeezy20 said:
Easier said than done bruh,Wilt said he would've averaged 60-70 PPG in the 80's/90's so it is what it is.
he woulda I mean he had 55 rebounds against BILL RUSSELL what u think he gonna get against soft a.ss dwight

Every night he played against a HOF if he played today he would be playing against nothing but bums

60 and 30 easy
 08-11-2013, 09:15 PM         #90
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDeezy20 said:
Wow n*gga wowDid you just put Mourning,Ewing,& Shaq over Hakeem Olajuwon "The Dream?n*gga yo credibility is forever gone,far as Basketball knowledge foh..
truth

1. Wilt
2. Bill Russell
3. Kareem
4. The Dream

easyy
 4 years ago '04        #91
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 lo life dun said:
no ur delusional...what does 17 and 12 mean if u cant hit free throws to seal the game ?

the n*gga is garbage and thats that.

hes a top 10 center but hes damn sure not top 5

brook lopez >>>

marc gasol >>>

demarcus cousins >>>

noah >>>

healthy bynum >>>

hes no better than tyson chandler or deandre jordan
Healthy Bynum, I would take over Dwight. He's about the only person though. Howard's PER dropped 5 points and he was still at 19.4

Yeah, Howard has flaws, but with them, he's still easily the best center in the game.
 08-11-2013, 09:55 PM         #92
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDeezy20 said:
n*gga I wasnt ranking them in order. I was just posting players that are better than Dwight. You seriously thought I was saying Alonzo Mourning is the best player out of those 5?
 4 years ago '04        #93
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4845 4845
In five years we will be saying kwame brown was the best ever mark my wordsk
 4 years ago '04        #94
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 lboog1423 said:
Its not hard to grab rebounds and I could on imagine how many points he'd have if he could hit free throws and had more post moves than that running hook shot and dunking the ball. If you actually watched him on a consistent basis youd see what hes talking about.
ask andrea if its easy to grab rebounds.
 08-13-2013, 01:23 PM         #95
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
I was just watching Hardwood Classics and watching Zo Morning get that work, tried to pass it to his bum a.ss in the post and it was no haps, it was actually like watching an undersized Howard. No way that geeked up broke kidney bum is a great big and that > list is the dumbest sh*t you've ever posted on here Tempus.

You are better then that.
That was probably his rookie year. I was watching that too. Mourning best year he averaged 23pts 10rbs and 3 blks but he wasnt great?
 08-13-2013, 03:38 PM         #96
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Johnson Barnes said:
30 and 20
still really good in todays game he would be consider a god if he avg 30 and 20 in this era you see how espn d!ck rides dwight and he only avged 17 and 12 I will repeat this for you non listening fu*ks 17 and 12 in a sh*tty watered down NBA

so yea ill take that 30 and 20 which is a lie more like 50 and 30 if he wanted to but yea theres no hope for centers when the so called "best" center in the NBA avg 17 and 12
 4 years ago '10        #97
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,194 | Props total: 15733 15733
 Kziatic said:
ask andrea if its easy to grab rebounds.
That goes back to my point that true back to the basket big men arent as common as they used to be. Go look up the top 10 rebounders in the league and I bet over 75% of them are predominantly back to the basket players and not these euro type jump shooting big men. So like i said Dwight is in the tops discussion by default. Imagine Dwight in the 90's or early 2000's, n*ggas would have a field day with him
 08-13-2013, 04:07 PM         #98
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
That goes back to my point that true back to the basket big men arent as common as they used to be. Go look up the top 10 rebounders in the league and I bet over 75% of them are predominantly back to the basket players and not these euro type jump shooting big men. So like i said Dwight is in the tops discussion by default. Imagine Dwight in the 90's or early 2000's, n*ggas would have a field day with him
word he wouldnt even in start in the 90s you couldnt get on the court in the 80s I don't even wanna speak on the 70s or 60s Wilt would score 80 and get 60 boards going against that weak a.ss boy
 4 years ago '05        #99
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Dee504 said:
Ask Dell Demps not me, thats his plan. Vasques is a.ss and a liability defensively. Holliday and Davis is better. Noel has a torn acl for god sakes I don't get why people like that dude. They speeded up their rebuilding with those moves, with noel they would still be a lottery team. If Davis is what he should be in 3-4 years they should be a contender in the west.

Both Demps and Williams come from SA and Popivich, they are following their model with a great PF and a defensive center.
He's arguably a better shot blocker than Davis, and on top of that it would have made the best defensive front court for years to come. Davis still has offensive potential to make up for it, and who cares about the ACL, you guys aren't doing sh*t this year anyhow. Might as well had improve your chances in the Wiggins sweepstakes.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-13-2013 at 04:14 PM..
 08-13-2013, 04:28 PM         #100
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cousins will be better than drummond

cousins a top 5 center right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy