Strikeforce: Houston - King Mo gets KO'd by Feijao in 3rd round | Watch the video

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #201
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 RJ96 said:
KJ has sick hands

but damn why was Lashley Dehydrated though? don't they make them drink water before and between each rounds

IMO I don't agree with Coker saying Lashley should rethink MMA it's his first loss and he was dehydrated but that n*gga needs to go in a BJJ school ASAP
Coker didn't say that he said he got his first test and it's up to Lashley if he wants to keep f!ghting. He also says Batista vs Lashley would be a good f!ght and if Batista signs with them he would promote it.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #202
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Tecnique said:
They'll be fine as a company but between this, fedor losing to werdum, the cbs cards sucking they're taking L after L

The only good thing they have going for them is Melendez, Nick Diaz and Overeem lol
yeah and overeem has already discussed joining the ufc on many occasions even though hes still signed to strikeforce.
 7 years ago '04        #203
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
is it just me..or are the announcers annoying as f**k? i feel like my MMA IQ goes down everytime i watch a a strikeforce f!ght, and listen to these guys
 7 years ago '10        #204
norcal21 1 heat pts
space
space
$255 | Props total: 14 14
it's that corny dude with the glasses and his fake a.ss announcing voice...frank shamrock is solid.
 7 years ago '10        #205
norcal21 1 heat pts
space
space
BTW Gurgel is a f**king joke.. all he does is get KO by guys who have no ground game
 7 years ago '08        #206
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,845 | Props total: 1345 1345
 norcal21 said:
it's that corny dude with the glasses and his fake a.ss announcing voice...frank shamrock is solid.
Yeah... I mean Mauro Ranallo knows his stuff but I dunno if I'm a fan of him as an announcer, I think he's better as a host/anchorman... Frank Shamrock says the dumbest things though... and I like when Gus Johnson gets hype but he needs to take it down a notch when calling these f!ghts
 7 years ago '07        #207
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
mousassi prolly coulda knocked king mo out also if he would have overcome his fear of black people.
 7 years ago '07        #208
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
 nattidred said:
Coker didn't say that he said he got his first test and it's up to Lashley if he wants to keep f!ghting. He also says Batista vs Lashley would be a good f!ght and if Batista signs with them he would promote it.

well thats not what he said according to bloody elbow

There is also talk from Scott Coker that Lashley needs to do some soul searching to determine if he wants to continue on in MMA
 7 years ago '10        #209
norcal21 1 heat pts
space
space
^^BS Mo didn't even really get KO..and thats by the biggest LH I have ever seen..Mousassi is really an 85er no way he has that kinda power.
 7 years ago '08        #210
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
I watched all the f!ghts last night. The card was entertaining to me. Disappointed in the Lashley f!ght. Bobby Lashley hasn't developed hands yet at all .

KJ Noons was masterful BTW

Counterfeit215 said:
is it just me..or are the announcers annoying as f**k? i feel like my MMA IQ goes down everytime i watch a a strikeforce f!ght, and listen to these guys
LMAO, I was watching the video yesterday. Three dumbass comments I heard in one f!ght was the Lashley one.

1. The constant referencing of him being a WWE Champ. UFC doesn't even bring up Brock as one. More so his NCAA credentials then anything else.

2. Proving his greatness by beating Wes Simms? I can't be the only one that heard that

3. When Lashley went down Gus Johnson compared it to Matt Serra KO'ing GSP.

Strikeforce needs new announcers. If they are doing this on purpose to appease some type of crowd they need to stop.
 7 years ago '07        #211
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 triznathaniel said:
Yeah... I mean Mauro Ranallo knows his stuff but I dunno if I'm a fan of him as an announcer, I think he's better as a host/anchorman... Frank Shamrock says the dumbest things though... and I like when Gus Johnson gets hype but he needs to take it down a notch when calling these f!ghts
cant stand none of these announcers
strikeforce gotta bring in don frye and bas rutten
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy