Skip Bayless: Trevor Lawrence not a #1 Pick, Will be a Bust in the NFL

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 week ago '04        #51
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 30975 30 K  Slaps total: 2803 2 K
 2 Pistolz said
That was his first loss since what, 10th or 11th grade?

Meanwhile yall sucking off 23 year old Joe Burrow who didn't do sh*t but get beat out for 4 years. Where was Burrow at 20 years old? Holding a clipboard.

Burrow got beat out by Dwayne Haskins.
 2 Pistolz said
Your opinion as a homer LSU fan means nothing. Suck a d*ck, f*g**t. You don't know sh*t about football.

If you are sucking off Burrow then you can't talk sh*t about ANYONE who is an underclassman, because he didn't do sh*t until now as a fu*king 5th year senior.
 2 Pistolz said
Lawrence won a Natty as a true freshman against a generational juggernaut of a team.

Burrow beat up on the sh*ttiest defense Clemson's had under Dabo. Probably doesn't even get to the CFP if Tua (another superior QB prospect) doesn't get hurt.
Not a single lie detected in these 3 posts.

Facts only.

Pure ether
+2   

1 week ago '13        #52
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3124 3 K  Slaps total: 772 772
 2 Pistolz said
That was his first loss since what, 10th or 11th grade?

Meanwhile yall sucking off 23 year old Joe Burrow who didn't do sh*t but get beat out for 4 years. Where was Burrow at 20 years old? Holding a clipboard.

Burrow got beat out by Dwayne Haskins.
Different situations are better for different players. Burrow had 78 percent completion. Never heard of. The best college year ever from any position. I dnt care what he did at another school that didnt when the national championship. Lol. Some players developed later. Their both great qbs
+4   

1 week ago '04        #53
slimboyballer 
space
space
space
Props total: 10995 10 K  Slaps total: 2508 2 K
 jjwms33 said
Dude loss 1 game his whole career to the best NCAA football team ever and u say hes overrated?
He also play in one of the weakest conference in football and Clemson schedule was weak vs all the teams in the CFP... The highest rated team in the ACC was Virginia and Clemson was 28 point favorites vs them in a natural site game lol
+1   

1 week ago '18        #54
OldMoney 
space
space
space
Props total: 2680 2 K  Slaps total: 531 531
 Vega said
Kid has lost 1 game in his career and heís a bust?

Clemson was overrated all year benefit of playing in a sh*t conference... anyone who actually listens to Skip is a fu*king moron. Lawrence is on Mahomes level of gifted arm talent and is only finishing up his true sophomore year.

I wouldn't call him mahomes cause mahomes can make every throw but Lawrence should be a good qb if he falls on the NFL n*ggas hating off of one loss lol
+1   

1 week ago '13        #55
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 2 Pistolz said
Your opinion as a homer LSU fan means nothing. Suck a d*ck, f*g**t. You don't know sh*t about football.

If you are sucking off Burrow then you can't talk sh*t about ANYONE who is an underclassman, because he didn't do sh*t until now as a fu*king 5th year senior.
When did u do something. It's never over until it's over. U sound like a quitter. Are u gone to be pissed when u become a billionaire at 40 or 50? U may would have wanted it sooner but a billionaire is a billionaire. This guy just had the best college season ever for a player regardless of position and u finding something to hate on.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #56
drose1985 
space
space
Props total: 38407 38 K  Slaps total: 3971 3 K
 ahonui06 said
He had 1 bad game.... But those damn Clemson DB
Hes had and up and down year. Spot on about Clemson dbs p*ss poor
+3   

1 week ago '08        #57
d3athb4dishonor 
space
space
Props total: 3340 3 K  Slaps total: 437 437
Dont draft him then and let him slide to us. These reactionary takes to 1 game always k*ll me.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #58
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 2 Pistolz said
That game came down to the DBs.

Fulton is a top 15-20 pick and Stingley is arguably the best CB prospect since Jalen Ramsey. Higgins and Ross got locked down.

Clemson's DBs are fu*king awful. AJ Terrell got torched all night. Easy picking
Was he checking the best receiver in the country with a heimsman trophy winner with a 78 completion percentage throwing him the ball? Any do will get scorched in that situation.

1 week ago '13        #59
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 2 Pistolz said
That's all you can say. What is there for me to cry about? I'm not a Clemson fan.

I'm a neutral calling you out on your d*ck riding f*g**try. Keep that same energy when he fails to save the Bengals.

Best college team ever, lmao. Not even better than Bama's last title team.
False...you knew to sneak that in at the end. This team has a #1 player at every position.

1 week ago '13        #60
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 slimboyballer said
No lies toldÖ.. His biggest accomplishment is beating Alabama...Its been plenty of Qbs who beat Alabama.. They crowned Lawrence too soon! Great white hype in a weak ACC conference
Calm yo hatin a*s down he lost 1 game to the best team ever

1 week ago '18        #61
Twrecz 
space
space
Props total: 2010 2 K  Slaps total: 199 199
Breh could have all the tools......but he could also be Blaine Gabbert at the next level. He better hope he drafted by a team worth a damn

1 week ago '15        #62
drose1985 
space
space
 biscuit said
Not a single lie detected in these 3 posts.

Facts only.

Pure ether
Burrow got chris weinke vibes to me. Didnt know he was at ohio stage for 3 years already lol foh with this Brandon weeden sh*t
+2   

1 week ago '17        #63
LordOfSwag2020 
space
space
space
Props total: 668 668  Slaps total: 276 276
 2 Pistolz said
Lawrence won a Natty as a true freshman against a generational juggernaut of a team.

Burrow beat up on the sh*ttiest defense Clemson's had under Dabo. Probably doesn't even get to the CFP if Tua (another superior QB prospect) doesn't get hurt.
Facts!! We wouldíve beaten both these teams again
+1   

1 week ago '13        #64
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 The2ndHorseman said
stingley is a freak, they said he could played in the nfl out of highschool

No cb out of highschool will be able to cover nfl receivers running nfl routes with nfl qbs throwing to them. The step up from college to pro is crazy. They are stupid for saying that.
+4   

1 week ago '13        #65
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 6Fraud said
He canít throw.

Burrow can throw

No comparison
Lamar jackson can throw. Wtf u talking bout

1 week ago '04        #66
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 30975 30 K  Slaps total: 2803 2 K
 drose1985 said
Burrow got chris weinke vibes to me. Didnt know he was at ohio stage for 3 years already lol foh with this Brandon weeden sh*t
Mitch Trubisky had a great senior year too

The knee jerk d*ck riding on this site is unreal sometimes.
+4   

1 week ago '13        #67
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 baddie said
A lot of QBís are dropping dimes all over the field lol, especially in college.

I just donít see the potential in Burrow, heís built his hype off of one season, in which his performance surprised a lot of people.

People are saying heís perfect, or heís the best QB coming out since Manning. But is that necessarily a good thing? All young QBís with upside are going to have flaws, thatís how they grow, thatís how they adjust.

Once you enter the draft, all that college sh*t goes out the window. From this point on, its all based on skill, talent and potential.

Thatís why I laugh when these dudes bring up stats to prove whose the better prospect.
80 pervent pass completion has never been done before and no other qb has come close. Especially one that played in the sec. That means he connects with 8 out of 10 passes. Wtf. Stats dnt always transfer to other level but he is on another level

1 week ago '15        #68
drose1985 
space
space
 biscuit said
Mitch Trubisky had a great senior year too

The knee jerk d*ck riding on this site is unreal sometimes.
Dudes dont know sh*t about football outside of stannery or front running. It's a select few of us that actually breakdown the game and give insightful takes.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #69
tre0624 
space
space
Props total: 15612 15 K  Slaps total: 8573 8 K
I dont like Lawrence or Burrows. I dont think either will that good in the NFL

1 week ago '18        #70
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 29041 29 K  Slaps total: 13483 13 K
 jjwms33 said
80 pervent pass completion has never been done before and no other qb has come close. Especially one that played in the sec. That means he connects with 8 out of 10 passes. Wtf. Stats dnt always transfer to other level but he is on another level
Youíre proving my point lol
+1   

1 week ago '18        #71
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 29041 29 K  Slaps total: 13483 13 K
 jjwms33 said
No cb out of highschool will be able to cover nfl receivers running nfl routes with nfl qbs throwing to them. The step up from college to pro is crazy. They are stupid for saying that.
Yeah he cappin. Stingley’s nice, but then NFL wr’s would’ve did him dirty.

D.Smith ate his a*s up, imagine what’ll pro would do.

+2   

1 week ago '12        #72
13th East 
space
space
Props total: 4301 4 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
 drose1985 said
Lol i think hes better than that tho champ, i think he ll be an above average qb in the league, he has alot of instincts and intangibles that u cant teach, but ofcourse he being overrated tho hes only had one year playing decent and hes 23 years old
+2   

1 week ago '13        #73
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 slimboyballer said
He also play in one of the weakest conference in football and Clemson schedule was weak vs all the teams in the CFP... The highest rated team in the ACC was Virginia and Clemson was 28 point favorites vs them in a natural site game lol
Didnt they just beat Ohio state?
+1   

1 week ago '07        #74
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 24063 24 K  Slaps total: 2859 2 K
 soso24 said
The n*gga carved up Bama 12 months earlier...

Skip a fu*kin fool... Sunshine done did way more than Baker's done but he more sold on him...
No, HE hasnt but Clemson has as a team.

Baker won a Heisman and went number 1. What has Lawrence individually done way more?

I dislike Skip and think hes wrong about Lawrence but your statement was hilarious.

Last edited by TH35; 01-14-2020 at 09:05 AM..

1 week ago '07        #75
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23671 23 K  Slaps total: 2466 2 K
imagine the logic of these ppl in this thread(mostly troll decedents of Skip Bayless) throwing a parade acting like a 5th year senior with one great season out of 5 is going to be a future HOFer yet a Sophmore who has been a child prodigy since like the 10th grade, who had an amazing Freshman year and had a sophomore year when he looked Human and lost his first big game ever is now all of a sudden a bust

So somehow Burrow is allowed to progress as a player as a 5th year player who got beat out 4 yrs straight but the same ppl sucking him off now aren't giving the same "lets wait it out" treatment to Trevor

u cant make this up
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  85
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
123 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+51online now  27
Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists
94 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  22
Prince Harry basically admitted that the Queen murdered his mother!
123 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  8
Image(s) inside Mr Titty Tuesdays and Twerking Thursdays may have bagged Rihanna
53 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 1 hr -  Memphis at Boston - 7:30 PM
 Closes in 1 hr -  Washington at Miami - 7:30 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Minnesota at Chicago - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Denver at Houston - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 3 hrs -  Indiana at Phoenix - 9:00 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy