Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yooo we found him again.
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING: APD Release Video of Bankroll Fresh Firing 1st
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cash Me Outside girl going in on Big Soulja:"I got more money lst week then u ..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pick One Jada Stevens vs Dani Daniels (Lil Perky Butt Edition)
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 month ago '06        #21
DEDOS 128 heat pts128
space
space
$59,546 | Props total: 16295 16295
That weird excellence gave him a bump
Yaden SmithII gave props

1 month ago '06        #22
DEDOS 128 heat pts128
space
space
$59,546 | Props total: 16295 16295
Muthafu*ka said we have english teachers on my white side

Thats like all the black women claiming success for obbama when he was raised by a whitte family

Kaep was raised by a white family

Damn where the real heros at

Last edited by DEDOS; 01-11-2017 at 07:29 AM..
Morgan Freeman and 4 others gave props

Tony318 and 3 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '15        #23
Shipwreck 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 2087 2087
I see nothing wrong with what he said.

But I'm bi-racial too so take it for what it's worth.

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 281 (+24) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-1, Rank #393 *
whodatb1 gave props

Hakim Cobain slapped this ish

1 month ago '09        #24
Willi263 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,334 | Props total: 1241 1241
I agree with what he said, just don't really like how he said it or it could be how it was written. It kind of makes it seem like the black side is lesser. I'm not tripping though....I get the message he's trying to convey.
TenInchesSoft and 4 others gave props

1 month ago '15        #25
Teddy KGB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 11759 11759
You don't need to be bi-racial to relate to different races, though.
Murker99 and 26 others gave props

1 month ago '09        #26
dadon85 129 heat pts129
space
space
space
$26,273 | Props total: 8255 8255
He saying no dark qb would succeed
Yaden SmithII and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '11        #27
1andonlyKingP 101 heat pts101
space
space
$12,891 | Props total: 3246 3246
We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail
Murker99 and 14 others gave props

1 month ago '13        #28
Murker99 87 heat pts87
space
space
$3,976 | Props total: 1327 1327
sh*t is stupid
KleanKutt100 gave props

1 month ago '16        #29
Negusis 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 736 736
 Doc Logical said:
Him pissing off the black side.

Remember it wasn't long ago cam Newton was heavyweight black people champion

And intercontinental Boxden black people champion...

And we remembered how that turned out.
[pic - click to view]

Unless its aggressively pro black, there is no compromise at boxden and any and all attempts to seek reason and or sense.

are to be considered c00ning and or samboing (which I'm SUPER sure n*ggas on here don't even have the historical understanding of the context of that word that it's probably offensive how it was used here or that it was ever used HERE. .)
That's not true. People turned on Cam because he straight up lied and said there wasn't a race issue. He said that after a white woman tried to say he was a bad example to her white son because he was dancing lol. And another white woman who said he was a bad example for her daughter. And remember the picture he had with his family where they tried to insinuate that his family were thugs? He had all that happened and then came out like a clown talking about racism is not an issue.

You don't have to be super pro black, but if you just straight up lie like that of course they're gonna drop you. Dak hasn't lie and he's kept away from that. He has family on both sides, so of course he's gonna tow that line. But if he starts saying crazy sh*t, he'll get disowned too. If you wanna be on that Raven Symone, I'm not black I'm American tip, we'll let you. Just don't come back crying when white supremacy come for that a.ss.
Lamar Burton and 4 others gave props

1 month ago '13        #30
dtdroid 87 heat pts87
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Doc Logical said:

[pic - click to view]

Unless its aggressively pro black, there is no compromise at boxden and any and all attempts to seek reason and or sense.

are to be considered c00ning and or samboing (which I'm SUPER sure n*ggas on here don't even have the historical understanding of the context of that word that it's probably offensive how it was used here or that it was ever used HERE. .)

My weird a.ss is gonna plead the fifth on this one
Yaden SmithII gave props

1 month ago '09        #31
whodatb1 288 heat pts288
space
space
space
$17,313 | Props total: 4412 4412
 Shipwreck said:
I see nothing wrong with what he said.

But I'm bi-racial too so take it for what it's worth.
sadly ... theres some truths to what he said .....

i played d1 baseball at a school without another black ballplayer on the team .... it was odd ..... but some were more accepting of me because i have a latino name (half black / half mex) .... then ... when we'd hang out ..... or they get to know me .... they would say stuff like "yeah.... youre really FROM LA" or .... "that must be your black side"

and it wasnt that people are racists ... they just "dont know" .... i NEVER left the hood growing up ... BUT ... travel baseball teams allowed me to "see other cultures" from the time i was 12-18 .... so i had friends of all races ... even tho that wasnt what was "around me" .... "some" people have never had those experiences .. so its hard for them to adapt ... which makes it hard for others to mesh with them ... and vice versa .....

just my two cents ..... perfect example ... i had a homie get kicked out of minor league ball because he told the coaches "aint no white man gonna tell me what to do" ... he never adapted ..... unless someone is questioning your manhood or asking you to commit a crime ... that aint the response ....
dtdroid and 3 others gave props

1 month ago '16        #32
TenInchesSoft 
space
space
$397 | Props total: 324 324
 CROWN said:
Can someone explain what he said crazy?

All he said was he can relate to both black & white teammates due to be raised in a black and white family.
What I found crazy is how he talked about his white family as successful (grandpa is a principal, and family is English teachers) and then he "crosses the train tracks" to his "black grandma's where people have been to jail."

I know successful white people. I know white people who are thugs and not good people who are always in and out of jail. I know successful African Americans. I also know some African Americans who stay in and out of jail because they're bad people. He made whites look better than blacks which is obviously false. Everyone, no matter the race, are all one and the same. That's why I consider what he said crazy. Could've said it in another way. Maybe those quotes were taken out of context? Either way, I get what he's trying to say, just could've said it differently.
CROWN and 4 others gave props

1 month ago '11        #33
eucalyptus 29 heat pts29
space
space
$15,748 | Props total: 8144 8144
 Teddy KGB said:
You don't need to be bi-racial to relate to different races, though.
You don't.

Pretty much any n*gga who grew up in the South, and played football, can understand, and communicate with both sides in the locker room.

Look at guys like Russell Wilson, Odell Beckham, Jameis Winston, etc. etc.
The Consultant and 3 others gave props

1 month ago '06        #34
SkateboardT 27 heat pts27
space
space
$17,194 | Props total: 10052 10052

Makes sense, although I think it might just be the fact that Romo is from Hicksville, WI where they had 1 black person in 10 years go to their high school (exaggeration) and a "bring your tractor to school day" (I sh*t you not this is true though, I grew up about 15 miles east of Burlington)

I'd say race definitely helps, but doesn't completely stop those bonds from forming...but background and upbringing (which obviously is closely tied to race) is more of a determining factor.
 1 month ago '06        #35
Clyde 1125 heat pts1125
space
space
$31,159 | Props total: 12631 12631
#BiracialGang
cubes gave props

squirtofkahlua slapped this ish

1 month ago '15        #36
Kden 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,513 | Props total: 6491 6491
Culture is a bigger barrier than race imo

Obviously a white linemen from nebraska isn't gonna have a bunch in common with a black corner from miami. They could both be biracial and still not have sh*t in common besides that.

Isn't rocket science.
qutaboi225 and 5 others gave props

1 month ago '16        #37
KingPush 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 9352 9352
"We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail"

fu*k kinda sh*t is this
number21 and 9 others gave props

1 month ago '13        #38
CROWN 95 heat pts95
space
space
$14,332 | Props total: 21377 21377
 TenInchesSoft said:
What I found crazy is how he talked about his white family as successful (grandpa is a principal, and family is English teachers) and then he "crosses the train tracks" to his "black grandma's where people have been to jail."

I know successful white people. I know white people who are thugs and not good people who are always in and out of jail. I know successful African Americans. I also know some African Americans who stay in and out of jail because they're bad people. He made whites look better than blacks which is obviously false. Everyone, no matter the race, are all one and the same. That's why I consider what he said crazy. Could've said it in another way. Maybe those quotes were taken out of context? Either way, I get what he's trying to say, just could've said it differently.
But that's his experience tho. He was just being honest about what HE was around
TenInchesSoft gave props

1 month ago '16        #39
BlackJew 
space
space
$64 | Props total: 99 99
 Doc Logical said:

[pic - click to view]

What you are doing and have always done on this website is ****.

Go jump in a river f*ggot
Yaden SmithII and 3 others gave props

1 month ago '05        #40
Sluggernaut 17 heat pts17
space
space
$22,141 | Props total: 2542 2542
Rain Dakota
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Elle Varner | Over or under spending $39.99 on the first date?
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Magic Won't Last 2 Seasons
82 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
TV characters you loved at first but became gradually more unlikable as the sh..
157 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: DeMarcus Cousins’ agent told teams he might bolt to Lakers
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Feb 21 - World's Fastest Computer Allows China to 'Predict the Future'
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #queenmali Arabian Bae 😍😍😍 Perfect
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 3.....Suge Knights Goons "MOB Piru Bloods"
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More leaked pics of the Galaxy S8
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy