Video inside End Times confirmed.
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
154 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside (Exclusive) Diddy Former Body Guard:Diddy You Took Care Of Funerals For..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So is this how Eveyone thinks of Steve Harvey
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '16        #41
Stables08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,857 | Props total: 6918 6918
 Mike T said:

This track is still fresh in n*ggas minds. You're not gonna find a better rhyming, technical rap skills, vocabulary range track out w/in the last year...with that said if you don't have the mental to keep up with what he's saying in it. Then it's not for you

These 16 bars from the goat contains more knowledge vocabulary and skill then Ems whole existence, but I'm just being modest.

[video - click to view]

Let a YouTube commenteer tell it

Do people actually understand what this man is saying? Seriously, you need to know at least 3 Northwest semitic languages, all the ancient biblical tongues, quantum physics, ancient near east thought/literature and deep theology/eschatology with the Spirit of God through a low critical view of the Bible as a lens toward the world in order to actually confirm half the stuff this guy says.

Ive deciphered the song below for you enjoyment

Bodhidharma was a Buddhist monk who is thought to have taught physical exercises to the Shaolin monks which led to the creation of Shaolin Kung-Fu. He supposedly did this because he was disturbed by their poor physical shape.
The “body armor” that Canibus references is the pain conditioning gained from practicing this martial art. He has such confidence in this armor that he goes to war with it and even seeks conflict.

Ravana is the ten-headed, scholar, ruler and primary antagonist of the Hindu epic Ramayana. He had seven sons who were all very powerful, capable of f!ghting gods such as Ganesha and Raman

Ashwatthama is a Maharatha i.e. he can f!ght thousands of men alone and is a master charioteer. He is the avatar of one of the eleven Rudras gods and is the master of all forms of knowledge. He is also a Chiranjivi meaning that he is supposed to remain alive on the earth until its end and because of this I believe that Canibus is saying that he is Ashwatthama

Para Brahman is the "Highest Brahman" that which is beyond all descriptions and conceptualizations. In advaita Vedanta Nirguna Brahman (Brahman without qualities) is Para Brahman. In Vaishnavism and Shaivism Vishnu canibussism and Shiva, respectively, are Para Brahman.

Supreme Rasta relating to a religious movement of Jamaican origin holding that blacks are the chosen people, that Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia was the Messiah, and that black people will eventually return to their Africa. Canibus is claiming to be the supreme being incarnated of this religion

Prajna, samsara, nirvana In Hindu and Buddhist religion, Prajna is used to refer to the highest state of wisdom and understanding. Samsara is the constant cycle of life, death, and rebirth. Hindus and Buddhists believe in reincarnation, the idea that you are born again in another form after you die. Nirvana is the release from samsara, when the repeating cycle of life, birth, and death are finally stopped.
In Buddhism, one achieves nirvana once they have been released from desire, ignorance, and passion. Canibus is considered an intelligent rapper, so it’s no doubt why he would be practicing the most extreme form of knowledge. His lyrics are unique and show no desire like the typical songs about drugs, girls, and money.
He keeps making songs with complex lyrics over and over again (samsara) until he has made a name for himself in the rap game and is finally free from that cycle (nirvana).

Buddhavacana the words of Buddha

tathagatagarbha The Tathāgatagarbha Sūtra is an influential and doctrinally striking Mahāyāna Buddhist scripture which treats of the existence of the "Tathāgatagarbha" within all sentient creatures. The Buddha reveals how inside each person's being there exists a great Buddhic "treasure that is eternal and unchanging". This is no less than the indwelling Buddha himself.

Dhyana a form of deep meditation, spiritual awareness enlightenment

Vajrayana one of three paths/vehicles to enlightenment

Thunderbolt translated into Sanskrit is vajra, denoted the thunderbolt, a legendary weapon and divine attribute that was made from an adamantine, or indestructible, substance and which could therefore pierce and penetrate any obstacle or obfuscation.
NubianPiye gave props

johny and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #42
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,177 | Props total: 4453 4453
 ImissMalcomX16 said:
It comes a time when the Jay z d!ck riding has to stop. Especially on this site. The MJ and Hov nut huggers gotta stop it
Complete sentences make your brain work too hard huh?

1 week ago '14        #43
SonicthHedgehog 83 heat pts83
space
space
$17,994 | Props total: 9010 9010
That's real.
 1 week ago '10        #44
Mindfulness 508 heat pts508
space
space
$14,808 | Props total: 12156 12156
that 3rd verse
 1 week ago '04        #45
JFamis 198 heat pts198
space
space
$15,746 | Props total: 1204 1204
 MrFourteen5 said:
Em has nothing left to prove. Financially stable....as far i i know and his personal life has calmed down. Hes got no motivation.
An unfortunate truth. His life is too boring now to draw much inspiration from, and the rappity stuff is only cool for a couple listens, or sometimes at the gym.
Teknicks gave props

1 week ago '08        #46
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 3737 3737
 SonicthHedgehog said:
That's real.
Happy New Year, Knuckles !!!!
 1 week ago '04        #47
CrAkKedOuT 553 heat pts553
space
space
space
$21,556 | Props total: 6308 6308
 Mike T said:

This track is still fresh in n*ggas minds. You're not gonna find a better rhyming, technical rap skills, vocabulary range track out w/in the last year...with that said if you don't have the mental to keep up with what he's saying in it. Then it's not for you

Hold on, let me give you the typical response

"They ain't playing this at the club!"
"People don't bang this in the hood!"
"This sh*t doesn't bump!"
Mitch931 slapped this ish

1 week ago '09        #48
MPipes101 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,655 | Props total: 433 433
 Mike T said:

You tell em to make something better than this 3-5yr old song!!! Matter fact the whole album.

[video - click to view]

Mike T gave props

1 week ago '15        #49
rarespecies 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,284 | Props total: 2484 2484
 authenic said:
Lemme add ross and common
One of these n*ggas is not alike... Let's take a wild guess...
Mike T gave props

1 week ago '16        #50
ImissMalcomX16 
space
space
space
$768 | Props total: 1365 1365
 Teknicks said:
Complete sentences make your brain work too hard huh?

Man I'm not with the shenanigans on here. I say what I have to say and if the punctuations ain't right to fu*king bad. You're not slow. You can comprehend smart a.ss
Teknicks gave props

Mitch931 slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #51
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 ImissMalcomX16 said:
Man I'm not with the shenanigans on here. I say what I have to say and if the punctuations ain't right to fu*king bad. You're not slow. You can comprehend smart a.ss
Talkin bout the raps man.. Not your post..
ImissMalcomX16 and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '09        #52
MPipes101 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,655 | Props total: 433 433
All y'all need to listen K-rino!! He just dropped 7 albums in one day last month.

Look up the Big 7 listen to them all and then come back and tell ME if you think em is the fu*king goat in this rap game. EM AIN'T sh*t and Y'ALL néed to stop that because if he was black he would be mediocre BUT HIS DECENT.
 1 week ago '16        #53
ImissMalcomX16 
space
space
space
$768 | Props total: 1365 1365
 Teknicks said:
Talkin bout the raps man.. Not your post..
My fault man. But Hov is dumb nice but this can't do wrong image him and MJ have with the world is crazy to me. And on this site especially is annoying
Teknicks gave props

1 week ago '14        #54
SonicthHedgehog 83 heat pts83
space
space
$17,994 | Props total: 9010 9010
 MrFourteen5 said:
Happy New Year, Knuckles !!!!

[pic - click to view]

He'll get it right some day...
KING SOULJA gave props

1 week ago '16        #55
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 ImissMalcomX16 said:
My fault man. But Hov is dumb nice but this can't do wrong image him and MJ have with the world is crazy to me. And on this site especially is annoying
Those songs WAS NICE THOUGH. Him and Nas are GOAT. But I still criticize them when thy deserve it. MCHG was weak to me... Had a few decent songs on it. Watch the Throne was pretty hot, but was too shallow for me not much depth sprinkled in it. Both felt somewhat forced.
 1 week ago '04        #56
CrAkKedOuT 553 heat pts553
space
space
space
$21,556 | Props total: 6308 6308
This is the perfect troll video for any Em hater

[video - click to view]

Mitch931 and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '11        #57
Jett83 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1210 1210
Holy fuk, that Love Game Song is terrible.

You get Slim and Kendrick on a track and that's the vibe Eminem picks?

KING SOULJA and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '15        #58
KING SOULJA 21 heat pts21
space
space
$6,224 | Props total: 3940 3940
The Slim Shady LP 2 coming soon.
 1 week ago '04        #59
Mercury 
space
space
$2,324 | Props total: 726 726
Im an eminem fan...but some of his fans make me not wanna admit that out loud.

Yall act like he is the only rapper with bars. Was the slim shady lp the first album you ever heard? Did yall completely miss illmatic, ready to die, cuban linx, supreme clientele, reasonable doubt, road to the riches, capital punishment, paid in full, etc?
 1 week ago '15        #60
CroquetaJuice 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,039 | Props total: 8521 8521
Em is an incredible spitter but he doesn't have many great songs. I don't play Em in the car for that reason. No good ridin music. I play em in my headphones SOMETIMES, gotta be in he mood for his sh*toh and his production is basura lol
OfficialJihad and 1 others gave props

NubianPiye slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
86 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL AFC Super Bowl Quarterbacks of the Last 14 Years
41 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who is this chick in this meme
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 18 - Chrisette Michele will Perform at Trump Inauguration: Report
167 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
147 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside The Joe Budden Podcast - I'll Name This Podcast Later Episode 97
32 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Brian Windhorst: Some NBA players are frustrated with Kawhi Leonard gettin..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA jam updated their rosters
41 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy