Em checked Kendrick for a ghostwriter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall remember Emma from Degrassi?
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - Man arrested because he had $324K that smelled like cocaine, ..
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mike Tyson's 5 best knockouts with 1 punch
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Bron is done with Gilbert because....
127 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 months ago '13        #21
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,560 | Props total: 3007 3007
Even tho mmlp2 wasn't his best album it still sh*ts on 85-90% of rap nowadays
OgieOgilthorpe6 and 1 others gave props

Bigg and 11 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '06        #22
SkateboardT 29 heat pts29
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 14967 14967
 authenic said:
Bruh there is no theme no point it's just a string of big words...your English teacher would be impress but still give u an E for not staying on topic....see what I did
you obviously just skim through it.
DonnieRamadan and 1 others gave props

7 months ago '16        #23
Trotty Glizzy 286 heat pts286
space
space
$4,090 | Props total: 17683 17683
 SmashSS said:
Lol at some of these comments... If I have never heard about Em, I would think he's one of those wack rappers like lil yachty or whatever
These n*ggas hilarious.

n*ggas got the nerve to say Jay and Busta Rhymes making "good music" now

All these old n*ggas trash and that's why Nas said he was hesitant to drop new material cause this genre has never been built on 40-50 year old rappers
knownomniscient gave props

Teknicks and 9 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '06        #24
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,041 | Props total: 1539 1539
 Trotty Glizzy said:
These n*ggas hilarious.

All these old n*ggas trash and that's why Nas said he was hesitant to drop new material cause this genre has never been built on 40-50 year old rappers
Jay holy grail better than ems last project
Trey864 and 10 others gave props

Exodus 313 and 8 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '06        #25
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,041 | Props total: 1539 1539
 SkateboardT said:
you obviously just skim through it.
Cuz he mentioned Donald trump George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin ...smh I listen to rap bruh
 7 months ago '16        #26
space
space
 authenic said:
Jay holy grail better than ems last project
They both trash right now.
blackjewelz gave props

Teknicks and 4 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '13        #27
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 8597 8597
Em is a great rapper but doesn't make great music. His music is like tall tee's, they were cool for a minute but are a no go nowadays. Em has no niche at this point. Political rap would be the only thing that he could try that would make his music worth listening to in 2017.
Steelgrip and 3 others gave props

thatnig22 and 1 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '16        #28
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,892 | Props total: 8766 8766
 Mike T said:

Starts @ 8:00

Damn Kendrick bodied Em with his own style.. Good god...

No way in hell I would get smoked on my own track like that.. I'd be writing new verses repeatedly until one came out comparable..
Steelgrip and 6 others gave props

thatnig22 and 2 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '12        #29
Heisenberg 128 heat pts128
space
space
$18,307 | Props total: 17721 17721
 authenic said:
Bruh there is no theme no point it's just a string of big words...your English teacher would be impress but still give u an E for not staying on topic....see what I did
its a fu*king freestyle. there is no point. just rappin
 7 months ago '16        #30
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Trotty Glizzy said:
These n*ggas hilarious.

Jay dropped 4 ill songs in a row last year. Spiritual, I got the Keys, Drug Dealers Anonymous, and All the Way Up..

Damn Daniel, FBI stay bringin them all white vans through..

Crack Brocaine gave props

ImissMalcomX16 and 2 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '16        #31
space
space
 Teknicks said:
Jay dropped 4 ill songs in a row last year. Spiritual, I got the Keys, Drug Dealers Anonymous, and All the Way Up..

Damn Daniel, FBI stay bringin them all white vans through..

You a d!ckrider.

I got the keys was hot due to Future.

Nobody plays the Jay remix to All The Way Up

Other 2 songs came and went
Teknicks and 9 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '16        #32
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Trotty Glizzy said:
You a d!ckrider.

You sound stupid nicca.. 1. I never said they were the hottest. I said they were hot, and they were. We comparin them to EMINEM, not the top singles of the year. So your feelings are irrelevant or anyone else's are irrelevant. Check the youtube views.. Talkin bout came and went.. Nicca been on top since before your weird a.ss born..
OfficialJihad gave props

7 months ago '12        #33
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,290 | Props total: 5000 5000
That song with Kendrick was complete a.ss. I don't know if I'm more mad that Em had him in the studio dropping slim shady bars or that Kendrick did it better than the n*ggas in D12.
OgieOgilthorpe6 slapped this ish

7 months ago '09        #34
GREEDY BEATZ 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 1121 1121
 Trotty Glizzy said:
You a d!ckrider.

Stan, why are you so mad?

Looks at your avatar.......yeah, he knows quality music to be talking that that sh*t. I wouldn't play that autistic sh*t even if I was paid to, let alone pay THOSE slow motherfu*kers.

All this sh*t last year sounds the same. It's not a wave, it's d!ckriding. Slow trap/drill, a rapper who sings with auto tune, and a.ss the same sh*t.

My girl said, this new r&b sucks!
Teknicks and 3 others gave props

7 months ago '15        #35
He Hate Me 
space
space
$2,449 | Props total: 5398 5398
 NLSP42 said:
Em is 45 years old.....how many 45 year old rappers and older that you know are better than him now
Red and Meth
OgieOgilthorpe6 gave props

Boston slapped this ish

7 months ago '16        #36
Stables08 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 8619 8619
 Mike T said:

This track is still fresh in n*ggas minds. You're not gonna find a better rhyming, technical rap skills, vocabulary range track out w/in the last year...with that said if you don't have the mental to keep up with what he's saying in it. Then it's not for you

These 16 bars from the goat contains more knowledge vocabulary and skill then Ems whole existence, but I'm just being modest.

[video - click to view]

Let a YouTube commenteer tell it

Do people actually understand what this man is saying? Seriously, you need to know at least 3 Northwest semitic languages, all the ancient biblical tongues, quantum physics, ancient near east thought/literature and deep theology/eschatology with the Spirit of God through a low critical view of the Bible as a lens toward the world in order to actually confirm half the stuff this guy says.

Ive deciphered the song below for you enjoyment

Bodhidharma was a Buddhist monk who is thought to have taught physical exercises to the Shaolin monks which led to the creation of Shaolin Kung-Fu. He supposedly did this because he was disturbed by their poor physical shape.
The “body armor” that Canibus references is the pain conditioning gained from practicing this martial art. He has such confidence in this armor that he goes to war with it and even seeks conflict.

Ravana is the ten-headed, scholar, ruler and primary antagonist of the Hindu epic Ramayana. He had seven sons who were all very powerful, capable of f!ghting gods such as Ganesha and Raman

Ashwatthama is a Maharatha i.e. he can f!ght thousands of men alone and is a master charioteer. He is the avatar of one of the eleven Rudras gods and is the master of all forms of knowledge. He is also a Chiranjivi meaning that he is supposed to remain alive on the earth until its end and because of this I believe that Canibus is saying that he is Ashwatthama

Para Brahman is the "Highest Brahman" that which is beyond all descriptions and conceptualizations. In advaita Vedanta Nirguna Brahman (Brahman without qualities) is Para Brahman. In Vaishnavism and Shaivism Vishnu canibussism and Shiva, respectively, are Para Brahman.

Supreme Rasta relating to a religious movement of Jamaican origin holding that blacks are the chosen people, that Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia was the Messiah, and that black people will eventually return to their Africa. Canibus is claiming to be the supreme being incarnated of this religion

Prajna, samsara, nirvana In Hindu and Buddhist religion, Prajna is used to refer to the highest state of wisdom and understanding. Samsara is the constant cycle of life, death, and rebirth. Hindus and Buddhists believe in reincarnation, the idea that you are born again in another form after you die. Nirvana is the release from samsara, when the repeating cycle of life, birth, and death are finally stopped.
In Buddhism, one achieves nirvana once they have been released from desire, ignorance, and passion. Canibus is considered an intelligent rapper, so it’s no doubt why he would be practicing the most extreme form of knowledge. His lyrics are unique and show no desire like the typical songs about drugs, girls, and money.
He keeps making songs with complex lyrics over and over again (samsara) until he has made a name for himself in the rap game and is finally free from that cycle (nirvana).

Buddhavacana the words of Buddha

tathagatagarbha The Tathāgatagarbha Sūtra is an influential and doctrinally striking Mahāyāna Buddhist scripture which treats of the existence of the "Tathāgatagarbha" within all sentient creatures. The Buddha reveals how inside each person's being there exists a great Buddhic "treasure that is eternal and unchanging". This is no less than the indwelling Buddha himself.

Dhyana a form of deep meditation, spiritual awareness enlightenment

Vajrayana one of three paths/vehicles to enlightenment

Thunderbolt translated into Sanskrit is vajra, denoted the thunderbolt, a legendary weapon and divine attribute that was made from an adamantine, or indestructible, substance and which could therefore pierce and penetrate any obstacle or obfuscation.
NubianPiye gave props

johny and 1 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '16        #37
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 ImissMalcomX16 said:
It comes a time when the Jay z d!ck riding has to stop. Especially on this site. The MJ and Hov nut huggers gotta stop it
Complete sentences make your brain work too hard huh?

7 months ago '14        #38
SonicthHedgehog 87 heat pts87
space
space
$19,788 | Props total: 11342 11342
That's real.
 7 months ago '10        #39
Mindfulness 825 heat pts825
space
space
$18,528 | Props total: 22291 22291
that 3rd verse
 7 months ago '04        #40
JFamis 231 heat pts231
space
space
$16,829 | Props total: 4041 4041
 MrFourteen5 said:
Em has nothing left to prove. Financially stable....as far i i know and his personal life has calmed down. Hes got no motivation.
An unfortunate truth. His life is too boring now to draw much inspiration from, and the rappity stuff is only cool for a couple listens, or sometimes at the gym.
Teknicks gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass?
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Raw Nation: Girl give me your phone number....and your ring size
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent about to get Irv Gotti show Cancelled #Damn
191 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick bi-ch from the Snowfall series
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rich Homie Quan on Regretting Smoking a Blunt Next to His Infant Son
172 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside And the Lord said....
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - BREAKING: Nazi Simp Trump Blames BOTH SIDES Again For Charlot..
769 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
MoviePass UNLIMITED* MOVIES IN THEATERS. Now $9.95/MONTH.
195 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy