This Is Why Jeremih Is Blackballed within the industry
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Latina joint with perfect waist HUGE Phatty
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Emmanuel Mudiay's reaction to Greg Popovich getting ejected 😂€..
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '10        #41
alpalrix 2 heat pts
space
space
$425 | Props total: 196 196
 Tommy Johnson said:
But what about that lawsuit he lost when he refused to rent his apartments to black people? Or when he wanted to lynch the central park 5 even though there was no eveidence they were guilty? Or the fact that he advocates police brutality in "rough" neighborhoods?

That thing about him not renting apartments to black people was a hoax, the fact was his complex was going under renovations, so actually nobody was allowed to rent at that property. The central park 5 thing was misinformation on his part where they said they had DNA evidence of them. Finally, stop and frisk was a policy Rudy Giuliani established in NY. Trump said he was a fan of it because it reduced crime by a large number. Not sure how any of that is racism. As to what I posted in reply earlier, those are examples of how he is not racist. Keep looking at things through racial lenses though.
4evaabso and 1 others gave props

Ham Bannon and 9 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '04        #42
Tommy Johnson 
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 1625 1625
 alpalrix said:
That thing about him not renting apartments to black people was a hoax, the fact was his complex was going under renovations, so actually nobody was allowed to rent at that property. The central park 5 thing was misinformation on his part where they said they had DNA evidence of them. Finally, stop and frisk was a policy Rudy Giuliani established in NY. Trump said he was a fan of it because it reduced crime by a large number. Not sure how any of that is racism. As to what I posted in reply earlier, those are examples of how he is not racist. Keep looking at things through racial lenses though.
The thing about the apartments was not a hoax. He was sued by the DOJ. My grandmother (native new yorker) used to talk about it all the time. The central park 5 thing (wether or not there was misinformation about the crime), trump was calling for 5 black teenagers to be lynched. And I'm not talking about stop and frisk in NY; I'm talking about that rant he had on the Bill O'Reilly show a couple years back where he was advocating police violence in ghetto neighborhoods. Even Bill O'Reilly told trump to pump the brakes.
I lived in NY for 10 years, my dad's family goes 4 generations back in NY. I grew up hearing about trump's corruption; he's been sued so many times because he's one of the most crooked business men not in prison. Let me guess - you think him being sued over trump university is a hoax too.
Ham Bannon and 9 others gave props

Brainless and 3 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #43
playboypaulie 
space
space
$185 | Props total: 361 361
 alpalrix said:

[pic - click to view]

Says the media lied to us, but doesn't fact check his own stupid meme. there's a word for people like you..... "sh*tbag"
TL 45236 and 2 others gave props

J Money B&W and 3 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '07        #44
NuffGanja 113 heat pts113
space
space
$34,538 | Props total: 11579 11579
 PePe said:
Who's marching to the tune of hate tho?

PePe and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '07        #45
FeedTheBeast 19 heat pts19
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 5779 5779
 alpalrix said:
How's he racist when he crippled the KKK in Alabama? Not to mention got the death penalty for a member of the kkk who k!lled a black teenager. You just believe something that a few former colleagues claimed he said? His voting record in office sure suggests he is far from a racist.
I'm from Alabama.....born and raised in Alabama. Been all over the world settled back in Alabama. Jeff Sessions ain't KKK burning cross racist. But he is White Superiority complex racist. I have witnessed his actions for a long time. He ain't as bad as some say but he ain't as good as you say either
alpalrix and 4 others gave props

Johnjohn55555 slapped this ish

1 week ago '10        #46
Tesla 5 heat pts
space
space
$436 | Props total: 678 678
 REDUCE523 said:
is this a serious question?
Is Muslim a race? Is illegal immigrant a race?

You don't seem too bright.
alpalrix and 2 others gave props

1 week ago '10        #47
alpalrix 2 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I'm from Alabama.....born and raised in Alabama. Been all over the world settled back in Alabama. Jeff Sessions ain't KKK burning cross racist. But he is White Superiority complex racist. I have witnessed his actions for a long time. He ain't as bad as some say but he ain't as good as you say either

I'm not making him out to be some saint, I'm just defending claims that he hates black people and I think he will be a very good AG for the sheer fact he will actually enforce the law
Johnjohn55555 gave props

Teknicks and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '08        #48
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,633 | Props total: 456 456
 Flexn said:
anyone who doesn't have a problem with sessions' appointment is a damn white supremacist as well.

the fu*k you leeching f*ggots doing on a hip hop board? shouldn't you be listening to toby keith or kid rock or some sh*t? confused f*ggots. have some pride in your racist a.ss selves.

ole coward a.ss half in the closet racist scum.
Sadly this is the majority of the site described to a tee
Flexn and 2 others gave props

ghettofeid and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '05        #49
TYME 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,733 | Props total: 3867 3867
Sessions gunna get k!lled now

1 week ago '06        #50
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 137 137
 alpalrix said:
Explain how Trump pulled the race card
Get yo dumb a.ss outta here! SMH
Thugnificent gave props

1 week ago '16        #51
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 4477 4477
 alpalrix said:
How's he racist when he crippled the KKK in Alabama? Not to mention got the death penalty for a member of the kkk who k!lled a black teenager. You just believe something that a few former colleagues claimed he said? His voting record in office sure suggests he is far from a racist.
Damn you people are slow. Every racist person isn't Hitler. Dr. Seuss was racist.. The only thing you can do to not be racist is not be racist. and politicians do things for publicity all the times. You think a racist politician gives a fucc about some hick KKK member who k!lled a kid? He probably did all the shyt he did just so people like you will support him.
C. Wat and 4 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #52
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
Sadly this is the majority of the site described to a tee
Nothing really sad about that..
 1 week ago '11        #53
heretic shae 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 1332 1332
 DEDOS said:
this all they got to pull the raace card this is there answer to things. keep doing it america is watching your only going to shyt on in the 2018 primaries even worse going this route. keep it up. independants voted republican by almost 40% more keep going keep it up
this ideology Trump supporters spew is hilarious....dude can lie, cheat, steal, fu*k you over with no vaseline, covert with enemies and you f*ggots are still talking about voting him in 4 years because your tired of people calling racists racist...

deplorables are the dumbest group of people ever, i swear...
1CK1S and 5 others gave props

ghettofeid and 2 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #54
cryssyx3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 1370 1370
 Dradel Hater217 said:
i cant stand them fu*k boys
which ones...
 1 week ago '08        #55
knAwle3ge 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 289 289
Any topic regarding Trump, people gets dumber and dumber...

This is gonna be a very long 4-8 years....
Tank 2010 and 1 others gave props

erickonasis slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #56
frit941 
space
space
space
$1 | Props total: 4 4
DEDOS and alpalrix, you're better than this swamp a.ss ignorant forum. These people can't even offer any debate, they just hate.
alpalrix gave props

Brainless and 2 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '10        #57
alpalrix 2 heat pts
space
space
I love all the people saying how long these next 4-8 years are going to be. Acting like these last 8 weren't long at all
 1 week ago '10        #58
alpalrix 2 heat pts
space
space
 Teknicks said:
Damn you people are slow. Every racist person isn't Hitler. Dr. Seuss was racist.. The only thing you can do to not be racist is not be racist. and politicians do things for publicity all the times. You think a racist politician gives a fucc about some hick KKK member who k!lled a kid? He probably did all the shyt he did just so people like you will support him.

So he defunded the KKK in Alabama, helped get the death penalty for the leader in that state and desegregated schools so people like me would support him? Or maybe he did that because it was the right thing to do in his mind. I guess his voting record falls in the same concept you bring up? I guess he only supported Eric Holder when he was nominated for AG (which by the way, he was one of only a few Republicans to do so) so people like me would support him.
Brainless gave props

1 week ago '16        #59
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 alpalrix said:
So he defunded the KKK in Alabama, helped get the death penalty for the leader in that state and desegregated schools so people like me would support him? Or maybe he did that because it was the right thing to do in his mind. I guess his voting record falls in the same concept you bring up? I guess he only supported Eric Holder when he was nominated for AG (which by the way, he was one of only a few Republicans to do so) so people like me would support him.
That doesn't make someone not racist. Most racists don't even know they are. Rudy Guliani probably doesn't think he's racist either.
Di Warlord and 3 others gave props

1 week ago '14        #60
4evaabso 24 heat pts24
space
space
$13,875 | Props total: 4329 4329
 POTUS2045 said:
I hope this happens all term long.
Fixed
POTUS2045 gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Anonymous to Trump: This isn't the 80's, info don't vanish--d..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thirst traps of new thick singer Bibi Bourelly.
98 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who is this chick in this meme
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
194 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dick Gregory Cusses Out Interviewer! 😂
60 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So is this how Eveyone thinks of Steve Harvey
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
76 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Alley Boy from DuckTape got REAL BEEF on his hands.........
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy