This motherfu-ker just changed the entire 2nd & 3rd Matrix movies for me.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil bucked tooth shorty
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gamer got some scrumptious tittys
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron fake injury from Spurs blowout
186 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Mar 27 - Jeff Sessions Announces War on Sanctuary Cities!
106 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '16        #41
Toast2the 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 3821 3821

[video - click to view]

That article that u and everyone else posted was from 2013 she was compensated in 2014... I know ur not going to watch the video bc its too long but this video is after 2013 and she states what happened in the first case...stay woke my friend u know they don't want u to think a black person wrote the Matrix and u believed them lmao
@ @
@

@ @
@
@
@

Last edited by Toast2the; 01-11-2017 at 06:54 AM..
lb99 and 3 others gave props

kabnis slapped this ish

3 months ago '13        #42
lb99 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1243 1243
 Teknicks said:

The case was a maybe. She had good ideas they may have borrowed from but it wasn't plagiarized and her lawyer sucked. She actually owes the Wachowskis 300gs and her lawyer owes her money too.. But her lawyer died and the Wachowskis probably want to ignore her and not ask for money because she did come up with some solid ideas before anyone.

So no they didn't plagiarize her and no she didn't win. If she had a better lawyer she might have won something though.
if they "borrowed" her ideas to make a hit movie without crediting her then they plagiarized her sh*t

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing; informalcribbing
"accusations of plagiarism"

but of course a black woman (double loser) won't win a hollywood case against rich gay white dudes (triple winners in hollyweird)
meechy08 and 4 others gave props

3 months ago '15        #43
PolygonMafia 4 heat pts
space
space
$847 | Props total: 1469 1469
Lol at all the reaching peeps in here believing that woman.

Transhumanism and solipsism have existed as concepts well before her little script.
NYGiant and 2 others gave props

meechy08 and 4 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '15        #44
Fantastic 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 333 333
She didn't get paid sh*t , the article stated she didn't even show up for court
 3 months ago '11        #45
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,237 | Props total: 207 207
Oj Simpson was supposed to be the Terminator not Arnold. Will smith picked wild Wild West lmao. Facts.

Last edited by SuL2K12; 01-10-2017 at 04:28 PM..
Interstellar and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '08        #46
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,558 | Props total: 2797 2797
 Kyu said:
It was 1 whole film cut up into 3 movies tho

The same actors and same story, just admit you wanted more action with special effects slowed Down and less storyline
Slowed down effects were the last thing I said I wanted.

Youre dumb as fu*k.
Kyu slapped this ish

3 months ago '15        #47
Preacher Mane 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,316 | Props total: 6775 6775
 SuL2K12 said:
Oj Simpson was supposed to be the Terminator not Arnold. Will smith picked wild Wild West lmao. Facts.
In the most ironic sh*t ever he decided against OJ because "he didn't seem like a k!ller"
Spartan 119 and 13 others gave props

3 months ago '14        #48
Kyu 326 heat pts326
space
space
$49,157 | Props total: 64721 64721
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Slowed down effects were the last thing I said I wanted.

Youre dumb as fu*k.
Sped up slowed down whatever

Why would they speed it up when the revolutionized the slowed down effect?
 3 months ago '16        #49
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 6068 6068
 lb99 said:
if they "borrowed" her ideas to make a hit movie without crediting her then they plagiarized her sh*t

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing; informalcribbing
"accusations of plagiarism"

but of course a black woman (double loser) won't win a hollywood case against rich gay white dudes (triple winners in hollyweird)
The stories are different so it's not plagiarism. All court cases are public record. Link the case.
 3 months ago '16        #50
BlackPanther 1 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 1025 1025
 jordie9 said:
Sued them and Won. At the time it was a billion dollar franchise. She got a huge percentage of it plus ongoing residuals. They tried to steal her shyt and got busted.
I propped because I wanted to believe that a black woman won big

But I shoulda slapped but Ima slap myself for not doing research

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/22/inside-the-billion-dollar-matrix-lawsuit-one-of-the-internets-most-pervasive-hoaxes/

Don't be posting false info mother f*cka
 3 months ago '16        #51
Almightyvsop 1 heat pts
space
space
$584 | Props total: 1951 1951
 strungout said:
they both are women now.

[pic - click to view]

n*gga.....
reelife and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '07        #52
ptwist 41 heat pts41
space
space
$15,047 | Props total: 3695 3695
 Mike T said:
Neo was written for Will Smith...but he felt Wild Wild West was the better choice
Part of me thinks he based his seven pounds character off of what he would've done with Neo.

Keanu played that role perfectly because Neo's clueless and somewhat bland nature fits right into Keanu's everyday demeanor. It would've been a bigger challenge for Will to do that considering his charisma.
 3 months ago '05        #53
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,795 | Props total: 2698 2698
 strungout said:
they both are women now.

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '13        #54
lb99 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1243 1243
 Teknicks said:
The stories are different so it's not plagiarism. All court cases are public record. Link the case.
the stories don't have to be the exact same. her ideas was used without giving credit. just like if i lift ideas from mein kampf and wrote a completely different story without crediting hitler, then i plagiarized hitler. plagiarism doesn't have to be stuff thats copied verbatim.

passing another's ideas as your own is plagiarism.
its right there in the definition. can't argue around it.
 3 months ago '16        #55
BlackPanther 1 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 1025 1025
 strungout said:
they both are women now.

[pic - click to view]

There has to be some sort of conspiracy with rich white men transitioning well after their prime years.
johny gave props

3 months ago '04        #56
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$12,132 | Props total: 3612 3612
how the fu*k did these dudes fall into the matrix and came back as women
strungout and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '15        #57
Hitek 
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 295 295
 Silver Surfer said:
Unfortunately that's not what happened, or at least that's what this article says.

"But the courts do not believe that her work was plagiarized by the Wachowskis or Cameron. The ruling from Morrow held that “plaintiff Sophia Stewart take nothing by way of her complaint against defendants…” Stewart reportedly failed to show up for her court date, but she denies any failure. The lawsuit was dismissed with the judge ruling Stewart and her attorneys “had not entered any evidence to bolster its key claims or demonstrated any striking similarity between her work and the accused directors’ films,” according to Snopes. The defendants were awarded $305,235.62 in attorney fees, but Stewart said they never collected."

And further in the article...

"Interestingly enough, although Stewart did not win her case, she’s not the only one who has accused the Wachowskis of stealing. Screenwriter Thomas Althouse accused them of lifting the ideas for sequels The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolution from a screenplay he called The Immortals. He filed suit in federal court earlier this year.

In Stewart’s case, the Internet rumors that she was triumphant in her case have flourished. To be clear, the stories that the producers of “The Matrix” trilogy have forked over billions of dollars to Stewart are patently false. No judgment of damages for funds in any amount were decided in her favor. The case has been closed since 2005, but urban legend found its way to the Internet and for nearly a decade many who read unresearched stories believe that Stewart actually won her case."
She later sued her lawyers that represented her in the case and proved that they had worked for the Wachowskis before and never disclosed it to her or the courts, therefore creating a conflict of interest. She was awarded $150 million in that case.

Its also important to know that she calls herself "The Mother of the Matrix" and has websites and written books with this claim and has never been sued by the "owners" of the Matrix. She has dared them multiple times to sue her for using the Matrix brand, but they won't, because they can't prove that it was their idea.

reelife and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #58
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 6068 6068
 lb99 said:
the stories don't have to be the exact same. her ideas was used without giving credit. just like if i lift ideas from mein kampf and wrote a completely different story without crediting hitler, then i plagiarized hitler. plagiarism doesn't have to be stuff thats copied verbatim.

passing another's ideas as your own is plagiarism.
its right there in the definition. can't argue around it.
In her case the ideas are vague. That's why she lost in court fam. Go to her damn website. Search the case numbers in PACER. She lost period.
 3 months ago '04        #59
visionz 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 6013 6013
Can't believe it took me this long to realize that Michael from LOST is from the Matrix.
 3 months ago '12        #60
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 1709 1709
 Mike T said:
Neo was written for Will Smith...but he felt Wild Wild West was the better choice
thought he didnt do the Matrix because he felt he wasn't that strong of an actor yet
Home      

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
366 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose my dude hate it had to be him
214 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boujee Women Think Red Lobster Ain't High Class Enough?!?
299 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
EDI from outlawz respond to wack100 how many 25 year olds you know got 125k li..
79 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Slim Shady's Daughter Hailie is Now a 21 Year Old College Snowbunny
127 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's sister is this??SMH!!!!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So lupe a samurai now ?
158 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
One of my new favorites....
61 comments
2 days ago