American Pit Bull Terrier Handles Up on 2 American Bullies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov Ain't Get Through To You Yet! BK Heroin Ring Busted After Stunting..
107 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Thought y'all said his videos fake?
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA BREAKING NEWS: KRYIE UNFOLLOWS LEBRON ON IG :ojwhoa:
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Report: ESPN Source Convinced Miami Heat Will Land Kyrie Irving
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 months ago '04        #81
Cage 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,425 | Props total: 2908 2908
 MiamiShank786 said:
I think we are saying similar things just using different way to get there hit my PM tho i wanna holla at u about youre yard
LOL bro I never had a yard, I'm born and raised in LA and I had an older man from North Carolina who had a yard and made a lot of money schooling a lot of amateurs in LA who lived across the street from me, I learned a lot about dog f!ghting and got a chance to see a lot of dog f!ghts

It is not as cruel as people think, it's brutal but not cruel, when u see dogs doing what they are bred to do it gives u a different perspective

You can ask me anything no need to PM, I won't mention the old man's name even tho he is dead and gone just outta respect...
 6 months ago '09        #82
Toss 
space
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 1058 1058
Stupid thread turn into something else
 6 months ago '04        #83
Cage 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,425 | Props total: 2908 2908
 MiamiShank786 said:
Ohhhh ok well we dont have sh*t to talk about lol my OGs the reason APBTs banned in miami google that no other major city has our reputation. I got nyc n*ggas without a stitch of grass and they got heat so no excuses u either in it or u on the sidelines with the pom poms I just wanted to know what u had over there bc i was gonna take ur money and your old man aint Tom Garner lil n*gga nobody else in NC matters and guess why i said his name
Nah old man was never famous in the dog world and he took it up late in life, he was from a North Carolina but spent time in Oklahoma when he was young and that's where his blood came from

He had some old school Tudor dogs, deep in the south in Oklahoma during the 60s it was hard for a black man to break in to the dog game so he moved to North Carolina and brought a few dogs with him, then he came out west to LA and made a little name for himself locally for a few decades
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim Kardashian Badonkadonk
40 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Ready! How Tiffany Haddish Became The Hottest Star In Comedy
65 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Thick Rihanna shaking them thangs!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 25 - barber shot in head outside restaurant hours after mocking ri..
264 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Cavaliers unveil new uniform
61 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Polo Ralph Lauren New Arrivals 🔥 👀
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Hair transplants are so sophisticated you can get the braids you never had?
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill is banned from Florida but not George Zimmerman?
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy