American Pit Bull Terrier Handles Up on 2 American Bullies

most viewed right now
Jan 17 - So no one's gonna talk about Bernie Sanders killing Besty DeVos??
51 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Pit bulls attack kids walking to school bus stop in Atl, kill..
185 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '04        #81
Cage 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 2348 2348
 MiamiShank786 said:
Thank you... When they f!ght you need a break stick to separate them cold water kicking screaming none of that sh*t is gonna stop em if they really get into it.
False, not every dog f!ght will end with a breaking stick, I've seen plenty of dogs just quit f!ghting

You guys have a very slanted view of dog f!ghting LOL, why comment on something u know nothing about, most f!ghts in the pit ended when a dog quit and wouldn't scratch, that's how 90% of matches use to end
Toss gave props

7 days ago '05        #82
jaedot 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,888 | Props total: 1343 1343
Apbt locked on to my bully when he was about a year and a half old, sh*t was crazy, went on for like 5 minutes. He just let go everything we were trying wasn't working. I think he wanted to get my dog back because when they first met he lunged at my dog and my boy grabbed em by the neck and knocked em on his back cause he's heavier. But that Bruce Lee a.ss pit snuck em about an hour later got em on his head when he was laying down. My dog hasn't lost a brief scuffle since then. I dont want to see my dog f!ght thats not what I own him for. But a few times he's had to hold his own and he's made me proud.
 7 days ago '04        #83
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 260 260
Here is my dog Kane.. He hate other alfa Males but he like everyone else.

7 days ago '11        #84
OBv 
space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 1674 1674
 The Scenario said:
That Bully yielded, and that Pit wasn't about that life.
At the end of the day all those dogs had weak game.

A real game dog woulda finished the f!ght at the 1st sign of aggression or threat--and he woulda finished it, or died trying to...

I watched my dog (still on the leash) chew a pit's face off after he ran up on him. He was never the same after that...

[pic - click to view]

damn
 7 days ago '15        #85
Apache Outlaw 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$2,366 | Props total: 3537 3537
since we're showing our pits..i might as well show mine.

[pic - click to view]

boobalo1 and 1 others gave props

7 days ago '16        #86
MiamiShank786 
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 2054 2054
 Cage said:
False, not every dog f!ght will end with a breaking stick, I've seen plenty of dogs just quit f!ghting

You guys have a very slanted view of dog f!ghting LOL, why comment on something u know nothing about, most f!ghts in the pit ended when a dog quit and wouldn't scratch, that's how 90% of matches use to end
Yea after a long period of time not 4 min lets just agree to disagree for about three min of the 4 min video they were playing and one of them got serious. Taking hold is instinctive puppies know how to do it but whatever. PM me
 7 days ago '04        #87
Cage 9 heat pts
space
space
 MiamiShank786 said:
Yea after a long period of time not 4 min lets just agree to disagree for about three min of the 4 min video they were playing and one of them got serious. Taking hold is instinctive puppies know how to do it but whatever. PM me
HaHa I've seen dogs curred in 30 secs, what the fu*k are you talking about

I don't know why n*ggas try and post about sh*t they know nothing about

f!ghting for them is just like f!ghting for us, they need reps, it's a learned skill, with every roll and with every match they get better especially when the dog is a face dog, getting a face hold is not easy especially when the other dog is playing defense and trying to not get their face bit, yes instinctively the dog wanted the face hold but he didn't have the skill to get that hold

I've seen a face dog so skilled that it could beat hard mouth dogs that have broken bones in previous matches with a face hold that didn't even break the skin, made em quit without drawing blood...
MiamiShank786 and 1 others gave props

7 days ago '11        #88
Clown Baby 
space
space
$1,849 | Props total: 246 246
 circleofpurple said:
I have two pits that I adopted from the shelter. Great dogs. We had a family pit growing up. He was great too but was aggressive toward other big dogs. I'm babysitting my parents 115lbs bully right now. He is the gentlest dog I've ever been around.

Anybody who wants a dog, please adopt. The shelters are full to the brink of mostly pits that need good homes. They are great dogs. ive been around dozens in my life between family and friends and I don't know a single person who has been attacked.
I'm in the UK and, while pit bulls are banned here, I do want to adopt a dog that's stereotyped as being aggressive.
MiamiShank786 gave props

7 days ago '16        #89
MiamiShank786 
space
space
 Cage said:
HaHa I've seen dogs curred in 30 secs, what the fu*k are you talking about

I don't know why n*ggas try and post about sh*t they know nothing about

f!ghting for them is just like f!ghting for us, they need reps, it's a learned skill, with every roll and with every match they get better especially when the dog is a face dog, getting a face hold is not easy especially when the other dog is playing defense and trying to not get their face bit, yes instinctively the dog wanted the face hold but he didn't have the skill to get that hold

I've seen a face dog so skilled that it could beat hard mouth dogs that have broken bones in previous matches with a face hold that didn't even break the skin, made em quit without drawing blood...
I think we are saying similar things just using different way to get there hit my PM tho i wanna holla at u about youre yard
 7 days ago '09        #90
bigscore 1542 heat pts1542
space
space
$9,803 | Props total: 7149 7149
Bandogg ?
MiamiShank786 gave props

7 days ago '05        #91
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 323 323
 412Sadom said:
I had k!ller bullies got loose and k!lled the neighbors pooch... before that they had puppies... litter of 7 I kept 3... 2 of them k!lled the bully of the litter at 6 months old
I woulda fu*king burned you alive
 7 days ago '13        #92
412Sadom 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 525 525
 drama_kiNg said:
I woulda fu*king burned you alive
Choppas on deck chump... call peta f*gs
drama_kiNg slapped this ish

7 days ago '05        #93
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 323 323
 412Sadom said:
Choppas on deck chump... call peta f*gs
No they ain't
 7 days ago '06        #94
Storchaveli 89 heat pts89
space
space
$27,309 | Props total: 1324 1324
 Storchaveli said:
Only ghetto a.ss people have pitbulls. I see them all the time.
 NYR1199 said:
I'm not a ghetto a.ss person and have a baby pit.....

[pic - click to view]

It was an exaggeration of the truth. Good on you dudes but (at least) here in LA, that's all you see. pus*y wannabe cholos walking their pits. Left and right. Or dumbass looking high schoolers who dress like dipsh*ts with them. It's as if they feel tough walking them ( ) or use them as a status symbol, which is sad. Losers to be honest.
 6 days ago '04        #95
Cage 9 heat pts
space
space
 MiamiShank786 said:
I think we are saying similar things just using different way to get there hit my PM tho i wanna holla at u about youre yard
LOL bro I never had a yard, I'm born and raised in LA and I had an older man from North Carolina who had a yard and made a lot of money schooling a lot of amateurs in LA who lived across the street from me, I learned a lot about dog f!ghting and got a chance to see a lot of dog f!ghts

It is not as cruel as people think, it's brutal but not cruel, when u see dogs doing what they are bred to do it gives u a different perspective

You can ask me anything no need to PM, I won't mention the old man's name even tho he is dead and gone just outta respect...
 6 days ago '16        #96
MiamiShank786 
space
space
 Cage said:
LOL bro I never had a yard, I'm born and raised in LA and I had an older man from North Carolina who had a yard and made a lot of money schooling a lot of amateurs in LA who lived across the street from me, I learned a lot about dog f!ghting and got a chance to see a lot of dog f!ghts

It is not as cruel as people think, it's brutal but not cruel, when u see dogs doing what they are bred to do it gives u a different perspective

You can ask me anything no need to PM, I won't mention the old man's name even tho he is dead and gone just outta respect...
Ohhhh ok well we dont have sh*t to talk about lol my OGs the reason APBTs banned in miami google that no other major city has our reputation. I got nyc n*ggas without a stitch of grass and they got heat so no excuses u either in it or u on the sidelines with the pom poms I just wanted to know what u had over there bc i was gonna take ur money and your old man aint Tom Garner lil n*gga nobody else in NC matters and guess why i said his name
 6 days ago '09        #97
Toss 
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 578 578
Stupid thread turn into something else
 6 days ago '04        #98
Cage 9 heat pts
space
space
 MiamiShank786 said:
Ohhhh ok well we dont have sh*t to talk about lol my OGs the reason APBTs banned in miami google that no other major city has our reputation. I got nyc n*ggas without a stitch of grass and they got heat so no excuses u either in it or u on the sidelines with the pom poms I just wanted to know what u had over there bc i was gonna take ur money and your old man aint Tom Garner lil n*gga nobody else in NC matters and guess why i said his name
Nah old man was never famous in the dog world and he took it up late in life, he was from a North Carolina but spent time in Oklahoma when he was young and that's where his blood came from

He had some old school Tudor dogs, deep in the south in Oklahoma during the 60s it was hard for a black man to break in to the dog game so he moved to North Carolina and brought a few dogs with him, then he came out west to LA and made a little name for himself locally for a few decades
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I. Blasts Black Celebrities Meeting With Trump, “Kanye The F*ck You ..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside bad boy records curse victims danity kane
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jayz Stan.....BK Tidal Wave Disowns Her Mentor Taxstone...
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jimmer Fredette is a dominant "god" in China, averaging 37 PPG
56 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside TaxStone Currently being Arraigned Indictment Unsealed this Afternoon
285 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
87 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is OJ Innocent: The Missing Evidence
97 comments
2 days ago