American Pit Bull Terrier Handles Up on 2 American Bullies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Read The Story Of #UberBae: Woman Who Drove A Side Chick To Her Man’s ..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 29 - Alicia Keys Posts This Incredibly Stupid Tweet, Then Deletes It
24 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Brian Pumper having nervous breakdown after his instagram gets deleted
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Imhotep Puzzy Nation! Angela Rye Just Caught Another Body On CNN
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '05        #41
rashcobar 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,644 | Props total: 1760 1760
Dope thread...
boobalo1 gave props

3 months ago '16        #42
ubthegreat 2 heat pts
space
space
$177 | Props total: 422 422
My old barber had 2 pits one girl and a boy he was young but had a beautiful coat this n*gga had the girl trained to a t tho he was a felon so the pit was his protection he would have her go in stealth mode bring back squirrels climb trees sh*t was amazing i stopped fu*king with him tho one time i was getting my haircut and this fool did some type of command and stuck his tongue out at me and the pit went crazy i thought she was gonna break the cage down and attack me even tho it was a joke sh*t wasnt funny had me scared for my life... i love pits tho they get such a bad rep
boobalo1 gave props

3 months ago '13        #43
boobalo1 241 heat pts241 OP
space
space
$9,466 | Props total: 5128 5128
 carden2 said:
why can't you have a pit now?
Most apartments in Houston don't allow them. My last one was a beautiful blue I named Molly. I was working out of town and my wife couldn't handle her. So, I gave her to my sister to watch after. They tied her on a high porch and she hung herself. It fu*ked me up, the dog was beautiful.

[pic - click to view]

SwooshWonder and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '13        #44
space
space
 rashcobar said:
Dope thread...
Much thanks
 3 months ago '10        #45
#JewLife 107 heat pts107
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 3663 3663
 MiamiShank786 said:
Dont breed her, she is white and thats a fault for an APBT and if u dont know what u have u dont know her parents or grandparents and where they come from u arent doing anything to help the breed get her spaded ASAP. Save yourself the trouble of her bleeding all over your furniture and adding to the overpopulation of trash a.ss dogs. Now her behavior issues may need to be worked oit by a professional bc she is an adult at 2 years old but good luck responsibility is the key
shes already been spayed, no plans of reproducing. and yeah her already being a 2 year old complicates sh*t. hardest part of training/rehabbing them is to stay calm when they're flipping the fu*k out.
MiamiShank786 gave props

3 months ago '10        #46
beeboywhoo 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,913 | Props total: 1484 1484
Yall sound like some trash a.ss owners in this thread... dogs getting loose and k!lling other dogs? bringing your dog to other dogs on purpose to f!ght? Lmao I wish I would do something stupid to my german shepherd
Clown Baby gave props

3 months ago '04        #47
orv 
space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 270 270
 NYR1199 said:
I'm not a ghetto a.ss person and have a baby pit.....

[pic - click to view]

Nice pup! I've got a Bully pup. She'll be 10 months old this week. Met her at 5 weeks and picked up her a couple weeks later. I spoil her. She gets the best dog food, yet she has gone through ALL of her toys. I need to find some toys that are incredibly durable. She has even chewed through Kong products.
 3 months ago '16        #48
Onetrubeing816 
space
space
space
$136 | Props total: 277 277
APBT were made for hard work and f!ghting...they built to work and please....bullies just trash made for the showroom and they look like sh*t...sumo dogs
boobalo1 and 1 others gave props

patt24 slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #49
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 813 813
I hate people who neglect their dogs or who have no compassion. For them . Can't believe some of u man, horrible dog owners are usually horrible people . Some of u straight though
boobalo1 and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '13        #50
space
space
 MiamiShank786 said:
Dont breed her, she is white and thats a fault for an APBT and if u dont know what u have u dont know her parents or grandparents and where they come from u arent doing anything to help the breed get her spaded ASAP. Save yourself the trouble of her bleeding all over your furniture and adding to the overpopulation of trash a.ss dogs. Now her behavior issues may need to be worked oit by a professional bc she is an adult at 2 years old but good luck responsibility is the key
Real talk.. even the "blue" color is a no no for true apbts. The color comes from crossbreeding. The "Merle" color, even though it looks cool, is also no good.
MiamiShank786 gave props

3 months ago '04        #51
Grisly 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 550 550
 nfo187 said:
Damm..i remember when my baby girl got attacked..shes the most amazing dog ever man

shoutout to her shes a G
 3 months ago '08        #52
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1061 1061
They were clearly playing, but I understand because when you have dogs of Pitbulls size and strength you gotta make sure the other dog they're playing with can handle and keep up with that. When they play, they PLAY HARD.

If they can't then the other dog can get mad or hurt real quick leading to a real attack. So, as a owner i understand him being apprehensive. He knew his dog's temperament but needed to make sure it didn't escalate.

Last edited by Sykopaf; 01-10-2017 at 07:39 PM..
MiamiShank786 and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '05        #53
carden2 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,099 | Props total: 554 554
 boobalo1 said:
Most apartments in Houston don't allow them. My last one was a beautiful blue I named Molly. I was working out of town and my wife couldn't handle her. So, I gave her to my sister to watch after. They tied her on a high porch and she hung herself. It fu*ked me up, the dog was beautiful.

[pic - click to view]

That's so sad. yea I got a Rottweiler and I couldn't even imagine. He's 6 years old now. My wife is cool wit animals. I'll always have a big dog. That's just how I came
boobalo1 gave props

3 months ago '13        #54
space
space
 carden2 said:
That's so sad. yea I got a Rottweiler and I couldn't even imagine. He's 6 years old now. My wife is cool wit animals. I'll always have a big dog. That's just how I came
I feel you broski. I'm a pit guy for life. I love rotts and dobbies too though.
 3 months ago '10        #55
StoopidVillinz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,371 | Props total: 3685 3685
i own a chow chow right now..i miss my pit so much tho..chows are so disrespectful
boobalo1 and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '13        #56
dds010 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 75 75
 Clutch City Kid said:
did i automatically state those were the legit breed names?? bro, take a step back for real... we are on the internet and i literally was just spittin out the names of what we call them where im from often... we speak a lil differently im sure and use different slang... aint a damn thing wrong with that either... please dont a.ssume u know me or my knowledge about dogs just based off 1 single post on the internet

i never said one thing about a bulldog and the point of my post wasnt to talk about my own dogs in detail... i know exactly what im doing, in my state i wouldnt be able to run a foster if i didnt... me and my wife have been vetted and approved and we deal mostly with bully breeds because most places dont here... we wanted specifically to help them... i dont really feel the need to have to prove the depths of my dog knowledge on here bro, thats about it

im not even trying to argue about this either, if ur a person that has compassion for animals then ur cool with me

i will continue to do my thang lol rescue dogs, train them, and then find them good homes
like I said before, I'm NOT doubting your compassion or love for dog, nor your commitment to rehabilating dogs BUT as I'll state AGAIN, it's doesn't seem like you are throughly knowledgeable about the bully breeds in which you say you house or else you would state wrong/ incorrect titles. You say that's how y'all talk where you're from all you want, but that doesn't mean your saying factual information... "blue, brown, etc" pit isn't a breed of dog, just a color, and I've NEVER heard someone say, "I just got a blue pup and a AMERICAN pup too", makes no sense,....but not this serious, keep up the good work man
MiamiShank786 gave props

3 months ago '13        #57
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said:
i own a chow chow right now..i miss my pit so much tho..chows are so disrespectful
Ever seen a shaved Chow? It's a furry pit on the low low.
SyDuck gave props

3 months ago '11        #58
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,745 | Props total: 1816 1816
 MiamiShank786 said:
Thats an American Bulldog not Bullies u had a Bulldog dude those fat little dogs are Bullies salute tho
Yah I know I propped somebody earlier for the correction bullies are very un-athletic ..read wrong n wandered off into some other sht ..but I've pretty much had one off them all ..been into bulldogs the last 10 yrs tho had 2 English bulldogs..my American bulldog just passed away a year ago..she was 9 best dog I ever had..protected me n my house like no other..wouldnt let a stranger come near me let alone touch me..looking for a bull terrier now..about to get into those..alot of these bullie breed pretty much trickle from a mixture of those two breeds..bulldogs .bull terriers + AM-Staff are all n their blood ..bulldog bodies with AM- staff heads

MiamiShank786 said:
Deer antlers and cow hooves u will thank me later
I tried them shts couldn't doit..they are durable but once they get to chewing on them that sht stink..had to give her a bath every time she chewed on it that sht smelled so bad..maybe its me but I could not stand the smell of that sht

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 01-11-2017 at 03:51 AM..
 3 months ago '04        #59
Cage 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,330 | Props total: 2466 2466
 Dark Rite said:
Yeah, you seen their posture and tail wagging.
f!ghting dogs wag their tails too...
 3 months ago '04        #60
Cage 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,330 | Props total: 2466 2466
 MiamiShank786 said:
This wasnt no damn f!ght either thats how dogs play nobody was even bleeding no ears ripped no nothing they just play rougher than most dogs (not all)
No they were f!ghting, they just weren't very good at it...
MiamiShank786 slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michelle Pfeiffer Says Al Pacino Had Her ‘Terrified’ While Filming ‘Sc..
99 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Gabrielle Union v. Fake Beyonce
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
222 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Asian Elizabeth W/ Big Dim Sum T1tties
89 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women You Want To fu-k But Ashamed To Tell People (Not Named Wendy Wil..
242 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - man fatally stabs roommate as she tries to say goodbye before..
170 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Destiny's Cake! Kelly Rowland Reveals Petite Beach Booty Meats
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New ‘It’ Photos: Pennywise Meets The Losers Club
22 comments
2 days ago