American Pit Bull Terrier Handles Up on 2 American Bullies

most viewed right now
to thick for ya?
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feb 20 -Trump Ally Milo Yiannopoulos Banned From CPAC After Endorsing ..
86 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wtf is up with Brian Pumper's shoes
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Memphis Bleek on Being a CEO, Not Taking Handouts + Gassing JayZ
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 month ago '04        #41
knownomniscient 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$2,873 | Props total: 971 971
I dont even know much about dogs but it looked like they were playing to me.
 1 month ago '09        #42
circleofpurple 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,103 | Props total: 7840 7840
I have two pits that I adopted from the shelter. Great dogs. We had a family pit growing up. He was great too but was aggressive toward other big dogs. I'm babysitting my parents 115lbs bully right now. He is the gentlest dog I've ever been around.

Anybody who wants a dog, please adopt. The shelters are full to the brink of mostly pits that need good homes. They are great dogs. ive been around dozens in my life between family and friends and I don't know a single person who has been attacked.
boobalo1 and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '15        #43
RustyFender 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 515 515
I got a half Bullie and half pit.
He's a bad muthafu*ka. all he wants to do is f!ght other dogs.
Most pure bullies are lazy fu*ks, glad he ain't like one.
patt24 slapped this ish

1 month ago '05        #44
rashcobar 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,500 | Props total: 1615 1615
Dope thread...
boobalo1 gave props

1 month ago '16        #45
ubthegreat 2 heat pts
space
space
$114 | Props total: 271 271
My old barber had 2 pits one girl and a boy he was young but had a beautiful coat this n*gga had the girl trained to a t tho he was a felon so the pit was his protection he would have her go in stealth mode bring back squirrels climb trees sh*t was amazing i stopped fu*king with him tho one time i was getting my haircut and this fool did some type of command and stuck his tongue out at me and the pit went crazy i thought she was gonna break the cage down and attack me even tho it was a joke sh*t wasnt funny had me scared for my life... i love pits tho they get such a bad rep
boobalo1 gave props

1 month ago '13        #46
boobalo1 240 heat pts240 OP
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 4493 4493
 carden2 said:
why can't you have a pit now?
Most apartments in Houston don't allow them. My last one was a beautiful blue I named Molly. I was working out of town and my wife couldn't handle her. So, I gave her to my sister to watch after. They tied her on a high porch and she hung herself. It fu*ked me up, the dog was beautiful.

[pic - click to view]

SwooshWonder and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '13        #47
space
space
 rashcobar said:
Dope thread...
Much thanks
 1 month ago '16        #48
MiamiShank786 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 2490 2490
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
depends on the bloodlines g...johnson are the short stubby kind as u described ...then there are scotts american bulls which is what i had..and they have the more ateletic build ..pretty much the head of a bulldog and body of a pit..she was very athletic ..seen her jump up and catch a bird out the air..bi*ch use to climb over the fence..hopped the fence n chewed somebodys dog n got me sued...had to put up a 6 foot picket fence to keep her in the yard ..bi*ch caught n shook up a big a.ss groundhog...i miss her big a.ss
Thats an American Bulldog not Bullies u had a Bulldog dude those fat little dogs are Bullies salute tho
 1 month ago '16        #49
MiamiShank786 
space
space
 dds010 said:
I'm not doubting your love or dedication for dogs, but you don't seem knowledgeable about dog breeds because in you very first sentence "i have 2 Pits... one blue and one american", you literally stated things that are in no way the same i.e. the color of a dog and then a breed...a "blue pit is NOT A BREED OF DOG PERIOD, and are you stating that you have a appt or a American bulldog ? because a bulldog is not a pit bull either.
I dont even correct novices about that sh*t then he got the nerve to support the stupid sh*t he just said. Let it go
dds010 gave props

1 month ago '16        #50
MiamiShank786 
space
space
 #JewLife said:
in the process of trying to fix up a pitbull now ... just moved in with my girl and she has a beautiful 2 year old white pit. she just wants to play all day but pulls on the leash like crazy and cant really be trusted @ the dog park (yet). if anyone has tips on rehabbing them let me know!
Dont breed her, she is white and thats a fault for an APBT and if u dont know what u have u dont know her parents or grandparents and where they come from u arent doing anything to help the breed get her spaded ASAP. Save yourself the trouble of her bleeding all over your furniture and adding to the overpopulation of trash a.ss dogs. Now her behavior issues may need to be worked oit by a professional bc she is an adult at 2 years old but good luck responsibility is the key

Last edited by MiamiShank786; 01-10-2017 at 05:36 PM..
boobalo1 gave props

1 month ago '16        #51
MiamiShank786 
space
space
This wasnt no damn f!ght either thats how dogs play nobody was even bleeding no ears ripped no nothing they just play rougher than most dogs (not all)
 1 month ago '10        #52
#JewLife 107 heat pts107
space
space
$16,879 | Props total: 3280 3280
 MiamiShank786 said:
Dont breed her, she is white and thats a fault for an APBT and if u dont know what u have u dont know her parents or grandparents and where they come from u arent doing anything to help the breed get her spaded ASAP. Save yourself the trouble of her bleeding all over your furniture and adding to the overpopulation of trash a.ss dogs. Now her behavior issues may need to be worked oit by a professional bc she is an adult at 2 years old but good luck responsibility is the key
shes already been spayed, no plans of reproducing. and yeah her already being a 2 year old complicates sh*t. hardest part of training/rehabbing them is to stay calm when they're flipping the fu*k out.
MiamiShank786 gave props

1 month ago '10        #53
beeboywhoo 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,861 | Props total: 1432 1432
Yall sound like some trash a.ss owners in this thread... dogs getting loose and k!lling other dogs? bringing your dog to other dogs on purpose to f!ght? Lmao I wish I would do something stupid to my german shepherd
Clown Baby gave props

1 month ago '04        #54
orv 
space
space
$3,606 | Props total: 214 214
 NYR1199 said:
I'm not a ghetto a.ss person and have a baby pit.....

[pic - click to view]

Nice pup! I've got a Bully pup. She'll be 10 months old this week. Met her at 5 weeks and picked up her a couple weeks later. I spoil her. She gets the best dog food, yet she has gone through ALL of her toys. I need to find some toys that are incredibly durable. She has even chewed through Kong products.
 1 month ago '16        #55
Onetrubeing816 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 276 276
APBT were made for hard work and f!ghting...they built to work and please....bullies just trash made for the showroom and they look like sh*t...sumo dogs

patt24 slapped this ish

1 month ago '04        #56
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,619 | Props total: 791 791
I hate people who neglect their dogs or who have no compassion. For them . Can't believe some of u man, horrible dog owners are usually horrible people . Some of u straight though

1 month ago '13        #57
space
space
 MiamiShank786 said:
Real talk.. even the "blue" color is a no no for true apbts. The color comes from crossbreeding. The "Merle" color, even though it looks cool, is also no good.
MiamiShank786 gave props

1 month ago '04        #58
Grisly 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,467 | Props total: 421 421
 nfo187 said:
Damm..i remember when my baby girl got attacked..shes the most amazing dog ever man

shoutout to her shes a G
 1 month ago '08        #59
Sykopaf 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 859 859
They were clearly playing, but I understand because when you have dogs of Pitbulls size and strength you gotta make sure the other dog they're playing with can handle and keep up with that. When they play, they PLAY HARD.

If they can't then the other dog can get mad or hurt real quick leading to a real attack. So, as a owner i understand him being apprehensive. He knew his dog's temperament but needed to make sure it didn't escalate.

Last edited by Sykopaf; 01-10-2017 at 08:39 PM..
MiamiShank786 and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '05        #60
carden2 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,058 | Props total: 522 522
 boobalo1 said:
Most apartments in Houston don't allow them. My last one was a beautiful blue I named Molly. I was working out of town and my wife couldn't handle her. So, I gave her to my sister to watch after. They tied her on a high porch and she hung herself. It fu*ked me up, the dog was beautiful.

[pic - click to view]

That's so sad. yea I got a Rottweiler and I couldn't even imagine. He's 6 years old now. My wife is cool wit animals. I'll always have a big dog. That's just how I came
boobalo1 gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stranded Bae: Thot Gets Curved At Airport & Replaced After Valentine's..
208 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Everyday Things You've Been Doing Wrong
96 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I keep dat white girl...dat amber fields
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kanye West On Drake's Music Being Overplayed: 'I Never Said That'
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wizards willing to give up a 1st rd pick to Lakers for Lou Williams
89 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dude's Ex Wrote Him An Apology Letter After Cheating So He Graded It &..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Feb 20 - putin has a $200 billion fortune :vincecashmoney:
59 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Keanu Reeves Says The Matrix 4 Could Happen, On These Conditions
47 comments
19 hours ago