Migos jumped sean kingston
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA professionaal thot ashanti has rejuvenated nba great james harden
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Future Answers If He Is Dropping Another Album On Friday Because Of Roc..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 3.....Suge Knights Goons "MOB Piru Bloods"
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 month ago '16        #21
Almightyvsop 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 1533 1533
 nfo187 said:
Damm..i remember when my baby girl got attacked..shes the most amazing dog ever man

Bruh that is a beautiful lady you got there. I love seeing ol big happy baby pitbulls. They get such a bad rap but are the most playful dog. Just a lot of energy and love from those dogs
420 Lyfe and 3 others gave props

1 month ago '04        #22
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,150 | Props total: 2155 2155
Them mfs was just playing
614FACE and 3 others gave props

1 month ago '06        #23
detroitdipset 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 190 190
 Black Cobra said:
Snakes > dogs
Got 12 of em and dogs
Black Cobra gave props

kabnis slapped this ish

1 month ago '17        #24
ghettofeid 1 heat pts
space
space
$598 | Props total: 658 658
 16jan87 said:
Those were two curious puppies that wanted to play not attack. I have been around plenty dog f!ghts and I hate it but if the two pups wanted to attack they would have charged and the guy holding his pit wuld have gotten ate as well
yep...

412Sadom said:
I had k!ller bullies got loose and k!lled the neighbors pooch... before that they had puppies... litter of 7 I kept 3... 2 of them k!lled the bully of the litter at 6 months old
k!ll yourself
Tank 2010 and 5 others gave props

1 month ago '10        #25
#JewLife 107 heat pts107
space
space
$16,881 | Props total: 3281 3281
in the process of trying to fix up a pitbull now ... just moved in with my girl and she has a beautiful 2 year old white pit. she just wants to play all day but pulls on the leash like crazy and cant really be trusted @ the dog park (yet). if anyone has tips on rehabbing them let me know!
JacmanPones and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '04        #26
JacmanPones 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,945 | Props total: 339 339
 nfo187 said:
Damm..i remember when my baby girl got attacked..shes the most amazing dog ever man

She's gorgeous man. Albeit, sometimes they dont quite bounceback from the attack.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I've tried to make my guy a better social dog but some (most) other dogs he's ready to smoke.

[pic - click to view]

In the end I've learned that he's my dog and I dont need to socialize him. He's amazing with humans (young and old).

[pic - click to view]

johnny and 11 others gave props

1 month ago '13        #27
412Sadom 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 883 883
 rashcobar said:
You sounds like sh*tty owner.
Haha
Tank 2010 and 2 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '04        #28
JacmanPones 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,945 | Props total: 339 339
 #JewLife said:
in the process of trying to fix up a pitbull now ... just moved in with my girl and she has a beautiful 2 year old white pit. she just wants to play all day but pulls on the leash like crazy and cant really be trusted @ the dog park (yet). if anyone has tips on rehabbing them let me know!
That rehabbing is tough man. It'll be easier if you have a pack that she is good with on walks then eventually in a small enclosed area.

I dont do dog parks anymore with my guy. Its not worth it. Especially when there are some idiot owners who bring their dog's personal toy into the park. That's an easy f!ght.

I always remain calm but in the end they're still animals. People forget this.
Tank 2010 and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '16        #29
Keepit1million 7 heat pts
space
space
$352 | Props total: 416 416
 nfo187 said:

fu*k man I had a girl just like her only she had red hair. We moved and my dad's friend kept her at his house. I bought a 200 $ electric collar for her and one of their dumb a.sses had it loose she knocked it off and ran away. I know someone got her. I just hope it was someone who could brake care of her. I feel like they sold her.
 1 month ago '05        #30
Clutch City Kid 91 heat pts91
space
space
$18,983 | Props total: 12915 12915
i have 2 Pits... one blue and one american... i have no patience for dogs f!ghting or people not properly caring for their dogs... there is nothing cool about dogs f!ghting, literally NOTHING... dog f!ghters are worthless pieces of sh*t and ive dealt with them before and have no problem doing it again, some of the biggest cowards in the WORLD... love and care for your animals, its all they ask for

we rescue/foster dogs so i have gotten my pits used to ALL types of other dogs and have done it with success... we just recently got our blue late last JUly and we are attempting to break her in still, she was a abandoned out in the middle of nowhere at it was like 104 degrees that day and she was suffering... shes now accustom to all people basically and shes only nipped at my other pit once or twice but never any damage, at first she wasnt wanting to be around any dogs but that has changed with time and love... ive had up to 16 dogs at once on my property but i wouldnt have it any other way, we have found homes for EVERY dog we have rescued and will continue to do so .... i believe we are right around 60 total dogs now that we have rescued and found homes for, we do background checks n all that before we let people adopt

im ALL about the rescues

Last edited by Clutch City Kid; 01-10-2017 at 12:36 PM..
Ivorypillars and 13 others gave props

1 month ago '06        #31
Storchaveli 90 heat pts90
space
space
$27,366 | Props total: 1542 1542
Only ghetto a.ss people have pitbulls. I see them all the time.
BIGthingsSON2 gave props

circleofpurple and 10 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '05        #32
space
space
 Storchaveli said:

read what i wrote right above your post

u need to get out more and see the world cause thats NOT true, please stop spreading lies
kabnis and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '14        #33
Ivorypillars 15 heat pts15
space
space
$7,178 | Props total: 8444 8444
 Black Cobra said:
Snakes > dogs
Whats a snake really doing for you that youre gonna try to put them above dogs?
kabnis and 4 others gave props

1 month ago '06        #34
The Scenario 37 heat pts37
space
space
$3,771 | Props total: 1829 1829
 rashcobar said:
How did he change? that you in the pic?
That's my son in the pic...

After that f!ght, he could go from 1-10 in half a heartbeat if he was challenged or felt threatened. & He would never ever put himself or allow himself to be in a submissive position or situation with any medium to large dogs.

It was like he was once step/one level ahead of all challengers. He feared nothing.

He wasn't like that until he got ran up on tho. It was PTSD or something...
rashcobar and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '10        #35
NYR1199 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 1 1
 Storchaveli said:

I'm not a ghetto a.ss person and have a baby pit.....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NYR1199; 01-10-2017 at 02:36 PM..
 1 month ago '14        #36
Kyu 312 heat pts312
space
space
$46,856 | Props total: 57507 57507

[pic - click to view]

boobalo1 and 1 others gave props

patt24 slapped this ish

1 month ago '13        #37
dds010 
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 67 67
 Clutch City Kid said:
i have 2 pits.., one blue and one american... i have no patience for dogs f!ghting or people not properly caring for their dogs... there is nothing cool about dogs f!ghting, literally NOTHING... dog f!ghters are worthless pieces of sh*t and ive dealt with them before and have no problem doing it again, some of the biggest cowards in the WORLD... love and care for your animals, its all they ask for

we rescue/foster dogs so i have gotten my pits used to ALL types of other dogs and have done it with success... we just recently got our blue late last JUly and we are attempting to break her in still, she was a abandoned out in the middle of nowhere at it was like 104 degrees that day and she was suffering... shes now accustom to all people basically and shes only nipped at my other pit once or twice but never any damage, at first she wasnt wanting to be around any dogs but that has changed with time and love... ive had up to 16 dogs at once on my property but i wouldnt have it any other way, we have found homes for EVERY dog we have rescued and will continue to do so .... i believe we are right around 60 total dogs now that we have rescued and found homes for, we do background checks n all that before we let people adopt

im ALL about the rescues
I'm not doubting your love or dedication for dogs, but you don't seem knowledgeable about dog breeds because in you very first sentence "i have 2 Pits... one blue and one american", you literally stated things that are in no way the same i.e. the color of a dog and then a breed...a "blue pit is NOT A BREED OF DOG PERIOD, and are you stating that you have a appt or a American bulldog ? because a bulldog is not a pit bull either.
MiamiShank786 gave props

1 month ago '05        #38
carden2 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,058 | Props total: 522 522
 boobalo1 said:
Beautiful dog bro. I used to keep a pit all the time until I got married.. I had a male when I was a teenager. I took him up to my homeboys gate to face off with his bigger male.. bad move. They attacked each other and locked on to one another through the bars. My dogs lip was hanging for a week.
why can't you have a pit now?
boobalo1 gave props

1 month ago '15        #39
Dark Rite 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 1621 1621
 16jan87 said:
Those were two curious puppies that wanted to play not attack. I have been around plenty dog f!ghts and I hate it but if the two pups wanted to attack they would have charged and the guy holding his pit wuld have gotten ate as well
Yeah, you seen their posture and tail wagging.
16jan87 gave props

1 month ago '05        #40
space
space
 dds010 said:
I'm not doubting your love or dedication for dogs, but you don't seem knowledgeable about dog breeds because in you very first sentence "i have 2 Pits... one blue and one american", you literally stated things that are in no way the same i.e. the color of a dog and then a breed...a "blue pit is NOT A BREED OF DOG PERIOD, and are you stating that you have a appt or a American bulldog ? because a bulldog is not a pit bull either.

did i automatically state those were the legit breed names?? bro, take a step back for real... we are on the internet and i literally was just spittin out the names of what we call them where im from often... we speak a lil differently im sure and use different slang... aint a damn thing wrong with that either... please dont a.ssume u know me or my knowledge about dogs just based off 1 single post on the internet

i never said one thing about a bulldog and the point of my post wasnt to talk about my own dogs in detail... i know exactly what im doing, in my state i wouldnt be able to run a foster if i didnt... me and my wife have been vetted and approved and we deal mostly with bully breeds because most places dont here... we wanted specifically to help them... i dont really feel the need to have to prove the depths of my dog knowledge on here bro, thats about it

im not even trying to argue about this either, if ur a person that has compassion for animals then ur cool with me

i will continue to do my thang lol rescue dogs, train them, and then find them good homes
rashcobar and 2 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stranded Bae: Thot Gets Curved At Airport & Replaced After Valentine's..
227 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Everyday Things You've Been Doing Wrong
103 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Simone Biles out here needing a kiss between her thighs (♥)
123 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I keep dat white girl...dat amber fields
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This 😍😘... definitely GF material... 1570 followers.. ..
53 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Supreme MetroCards Cause Mayhem on New York Subway
78 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside Keanu Reeves Says The Matrix 4 Could Happen, On These Conditions
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Full Marvel Phase 3 Sneak Peek (Epic!)
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy