Microsoft confirms Scalebound is cancelled

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside Is This Drake's New Girlfriend?? She Bad as fu-k! Meet Video Vixen 'Str..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
Joyner Lucas is a sellout
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Tekashi69’s new Jigsaw jewelry piece...
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
NBA Youngboy’s girlfriend Jania says “they were just playing”, he didn’t assau..
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '07        #81
link04 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 4394 4394
Horizon in 48 days.
JCSIII gave props
 
 1 year ago '04        #82
Ra-da-god 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$11,969 | Props total: 1881 1881
Titanfall bad pub leading to weak sales
Quantum break bad pub leading to weak sales
Sunset overdrice bad pub leading to weak sales
Fable legends cancelled
Scalebound cancelled

Damn i feel bad for Microsoft that mattrick unveil really fu*ked them over all their new ips get slammed before that cant even get them out even gears and halo have taken a beating despite being good games they really gotta turn this around

it may be too late
LocdUpProd and 2 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '14        #83
LocdUpProd 647 heat pts647
space
avatar space
space
$15,036 | Props total: 8736 8736
 Ra-da-god said:
Titanfall bad pub leading to weak sales
Quantum break bad pub leading to weak sales
Sunset overdrice bad pub leading to weak sales
Fable legends cancelled
Scalebound cancelled

Damn i feel bad for Microsoft that mattrick unveil really fu*ked them over all their new ips get slammed before that cant even get them out even gears and halo have taken a beating despite being good games they really gotta turn this around

it may be too late
"Its great for gamers" - Phil
link04 gave props
 
 1 year ago '04        #84
Ra-da-god 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$11,969 | Props total: 1881 1881
 Snow said:
"Its great for gamers" - Phil
Lol the fanboyism on here has twisted yall perception on who these people are smh this is still his JOB hes got to make this look like as less of a big deal as possible even though its fu*ked up

Truth of the matter is phil inherited an entertainment first centered game platform that backfired and hes been having to play kiss a.ss ever since to kinda of fix a product that was flawed from a design standpoint


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-10-2017 at 04:48 PM..
 1 year ago '11        #85
PotheadFocker 173 heat pts173
space
avatar space
space
$34,016 | Props total: 10347 10347
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Both system exclusives are trash this gen.

The only gems worth getting is Uncharted 4, Ori the blind Forrest, blood Bourne, Forza, k!ller instinct and halo. Everything else has been remakes or overhyped trash. And the best games on this gen aren't even exclusives.
King Nintendo coming thru to crush the buildings. Just gonna get blitzed and play Mario donkey kong zelda and metroid all the time like the good old days
 1 year ago '07        #86
link04 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 4394 4394
 Ra-da-god said:
Lol the fanboyism on here has twisted yall perception on who these people are smh this is still his JOB hes got to make this look like as less of a big deal as possible even though its fu*ked up

Truth of the matter is phil inherited an entertainment first centered game platform that backfired and hes been having to play kiss a.ss ever since to kinda of fix a product that was flawed from a design standpoint
Glad Playstation removed him from the team
Dude was always a cancer in my eyes
MP and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '04        #87
Ra-da-god 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$11,969 | Props total: 1881 1881
 link04 said:
Glad Playstation removed him from the team
Dude was always a cancer in my eyes
Wrong phil lol
Krazie gave props
 
 1 year ago '05        #88
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$46,954 | Props total: 23465 23465
 link04 said:
Glad Playstation removed him from the team
Dude was always a cancer in my eyes
Who are you talking about? Spencer?

When did that happen?

Edit: Nevermind Ra beat me to it
 1 year ago '04        #89
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
Sony should come through this year with the heat at least. Still coppin Scorpio for 3rd party ports and 4K Godliness.
 1 year ago '07        #90
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 691 691
grand opening/grand closing
ChillBeatz gave props
 
 1 year ago '12        #91
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,557 | Props total: 2731 2731
im honestly more pissed that they shut down lion head and we may never get a fable 4. blew so much money on fable legends a game nobody even wanted they should of just went into fable 4 from the jump. the way things are going crackdown 3 may get cancelled too.

as far as scalebound xbox owns the ip they may bring in a new company at some point to finish it
 1 year ago '16        #92
PartiaI Reader 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,102 | Props total: 7436 7436
discontinuing the Xbox is what would be great for gamers

just have all games on PlayStation where they belong and leave the kiddy sh*t to nintendo

that way u have one console for adults and another one for pikachu a.ss games like paper mario and all that sh*t
GodzMustBeCrazy gave props
 
Krazie and 4 others slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '09        #93
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$37,008 | Props total: 21027 21027
 Menosay said:
Xbox seriously lacks exclusive single player story driven games, The ones I can think off the top of my head are all multiplayer focused. Their major first party IPs are on the decline Gears 4 did not sell well enough and let's be real about Halo.

real sh*t
ChillBeatz gave props
 
 1 year ago '05        #94
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,409 | Props total: 2798 2798
 PartiaI Reader said:
discontinuing the Xbox is what would be great for gamers

just have all games on PlayStation where they belong and leave the kiddy sh*t to nintendo

that way u have one console for adults and another one for pikachu a.ss games like paper mario and all that sh*t
Yeah, no competition would be great for console gamers.
 1 year ago '10        #95
SpEkTeR187 
space
avatar space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2079 2079
 danny said:
Yeah, no competition would be great for console gamers.
To be real it's not a contest anyway. Sony and Nintendo is about to get ready to crush them. This next generation of games may k!ll off Xbox all together if they don't start getting it together.


Last edited by SpEkTeR187; 01-12-2017 at 02:01 PM..
 1 year ago '05        #96
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,409 | Props total: 2798 2798
 SpEkTeR187 said:
To be real it's not a contest anyway. Sony and Nintendo is about to get ready to crush them. This next generation of games may k!ll off Xbox all together if they don't start getting it together.
Eh, that's not really factual. The X1's initial PR for its release k!lled the majority of its momentum, but the console as a whole has been doing better than the PS4 for the most part (this is both my own opinion and many others who own both and used them extensively). If the Scorpio turns out how it's suppose to than I think the console will do fine. I do, however, agree that MS needs to get more exclusive games/IPs for Xbox to stay relevant. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of exclusives, but without exclusives there would be no need for more than one piece of hardware. In the end, until MS decides to stop spending money on its Xbox division, the Xbox won't be going away anytime soon.
 1 year ago '06        #97
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$8,501 | Props total: 2893 2893
All that mufu*kin money and MS is afraid to spend a couple dollars.
 11 months ago '17        #98
ChillBeatz 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 5426 5426

[pic - click to view]

 11 months ago '07        #99
boobizzy 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$4,582 | Props total: 2425 2425
 ChillBeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

as*hole lol. You didn't need to bump this.
 11 months ago '17        #100
ChillBeatz 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 5426 5426
 boobizzy said:
as*hole lol. You didn't need to pump this.
It was an accident.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Lavish Styles still lookin like a snack!
28 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Bx Mathemagicians, I need ya'll to mathmatize this equation | Part II
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
NBA "imma get his ass back"
23 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Top 10 most slapped BX users of February 2018!
103 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Kyrie speaks on Zaza falling on Westbrook legs
146 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This little girl is gangsta...
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Women of Wakanda
172 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Sorry OKC fans...
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy