Taboo starring Tom Hardy, FX show

most viewed right now
Video inside Footage of Migos & Sean Kingston right before Fight.. BIG SOULJA RESPON..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos jumped sean kingston
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Future Answers If He Is Dropping Another Album On Friday Because Of Roc..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA professionaal thot ashanti has rejuvenated nba great james harden
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '11        #41
anice718 5 heat pts
space
space
$403 | Props total: 525 525
 d.c. supreme said:
just watched it. sh*t is hard, but i'm a sucker for period pieces.

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

also some geography with the nootka sound and vancouver island.

as far as the show they've just hinted at sh*t. but i'm down.

is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.
100% agree with you... the kid that he paid the dude that has been watching him is def him and his sister's (half sister) love child - him telling her he still loves her and then her letter at the end of the episode

also, seems to me that he has developed supernatural abilities to talk to the dead and other things (like talk to his father from thousands of miles away)... perhaps he got these abilities from his mother who it reveals was a tribal woman that his father purchased with the land
4evaabso gave props

1 month ago '06        #42
Michael 1987 716 heat pts716
space
space
space
$77,253 | Props total: 5283 5283
 1 month ago '07        #43
CoDe 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 426 426
Show was dope. Man said "if you send 12 men after me I'll send you back 12 sets of balls and you and I can watch your wh0ores devour em" or some sh*t like that
Los Pollos and 4 others gave props

1 month ago '14        #44
Los Pollos 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,059 | Props total: 2576 2576
"You look the same"

"I'm not"

Last edited by Los Pollos; 01-11-2017 at 12:41 AM..
CoDe and 2 others gave props

1 month ago '08        #45
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
$11,299 | Props total: 1540 1540
 1 month ago '09        #46
circleofpurple 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 7845 7845

[spoiler - click to view]

How do they get away with f bombs? There were several in the episode, but sons of anarchy never got to do that. AMC doesn't do that.
Mickey Bricks and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '06        #47
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,044 | Props total: 534 534
Looks interesting, usually this setting does not do it for me
 1 month ago '10        #48
lboog1423 292 heat pts292
space
space
$31,890 | Props total: 10666 10666
 circleofpurple said:

How do they get away with f bombs? There were several in the episode, but sons of anarchy never got to do that. AMC doesn't do that.
i think as long as a show had the TV-MA tag you can do/say what u want.

But

being that its cable dropping a bunch of curse words may limit your audience. I dont think this is the first time ive heard an f bomb on fx. Pretty sure travolta said that sh*t on ppl vs oj simpson.

Even that wasnt the first
circleofpurple gave props

1 month ago '15        #49
Bonaparte 2 heat pts
space
space
$499 | Props total: 876 876
 circleofpurple said:

Cable channels aren't restricted by the FCC like over the air broadcasters.
circleofpurple gave props

1 month ago '06        #50
V For Vendetta 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,851 | Props total: 2833 2833
 circleofpurple said:

Cable channels can actually show all the nudity and have all the foul language they like; they just choose not to.

1.) Ratings
2.) Every time you say fu*k or show a titty on TV people in America lose their minds
circleofpurple and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '04        #51
Marccoogs19 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,114 | Props total: 3661 3661
Yeah there is no real cencorship on cable. Companies just tend to not advertsise their products on shows that may offend people, so the networks set standards. There are still groups to this day, that target companies that have commercials on shows that have things that are considered "offensive". But this is a TV MA show, so its hard for people to be offended at a show that tells you that its an adult show.
Mickey Bricks gave props

1 month ago '09        #52
circleofpurple 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 7845 7845
I had no idea they could do that, but just chose not to. Sons of anarchy and breaking bad could have been even better if they didn't restrict the language.
Mickey Bricks gave props

1 month ago '13        #53
TrillTalk404 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,489 | Props total: 1676 1676
Whats the premise?
 1 month ago '04        #54
d.c. supreme 22 heat pts22
space
space
$7,877 | Props total: 8021 8021
 Marccoogs19 said:
Yeah there is no real cencorship on cable. Companies just tend to not advertsise their products on shows that may offend people, so the networks set standards. There are still groups to this day, that target companies that have commercials on shows that have things that are considered "offensive". But this is a TV MA show, so its hard for people to be offended at a show that tells you that its an adult show.
this is the big thing holding the cable networks back from going full on hbo. the commercials. that's how they make most of their money and like he said most will shy away from advertising during a show that their old dinosaur ceo's are morally opposed to.
 1 month ago '15        #55
parnerjack 
space
space
space
$13 | Props total: 2 2
This is an english tv series and its created by Tom Hardy, his father, Edward Chips hardy and Steven Knight !!
 1 month ago '05        #56
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 332 332
 Ham Bannon said:
was wondering if that was the FX show, saw it listed as Taboo UK

Made by a british production company for the BBC i believe
 1 month ago '16        #57
Ham Bannon 72 heat pts72
space
space
$1,653 | Props total: 6580 6580
 cowlersleycowle said:
Made by a british production company for the BBC i believe
yeah I think there is another Taboo show also, so the torrent sites had to differentiate the two.
Gramz slapped this ish

1 month ago '05        #58
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,902 | Props total: 46 46
 HiRolliN said:
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
Yes. I enjoyed it too. Surprised the hell out of me to hear the cussing. Some part of me wishes this was on netflix or amazon so I could binge watch this in one or 2 days.
 1 month ago '09        #59
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,073 | Props total: 145 145
Battyman tom hardy

CoDe and 10 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '12        #60
Mickey Bricks 84 heat pts84
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 3262 3262
 V For Vendetta said:
Cable channels can actually show all the nudity and have all the foul language they like; they just choose not to.

1.) Ratings
2.) Every time you say fu*k or show a titty on TV people in America lose their minds
 Marccoogs19 said:
I didnt know that. I thought every channel except for the premiums (HBO, Showtime, Starz, etc) were all restricted by FCC regs, and cable channels just had a little more leeway...interesting
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stranded Bae: Thot Gets Curved At Airport & Replaced After Valentine's..
228 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Simone Biles out here needing a kiss between her thighs (♥)
132 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Everyday Things You've Been Doing Wrong
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I keep dat white girl...dat amber fields
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This 😍😘... definitely GF material... 1570 followers.. ..
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Full Marvel Phase 3 Sneak Peek (Epic!)
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Supreme MetroCards Cause Mayhem on New York Subway
83 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside Keanu Reeves Says The Matrix 4 Could Happen, On These Conditions
66 comments
1 day ago