Taboo starring Tom Hardy, FX show

most viewed right now
 316
Migos jumped sean kingston
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 209
NBA professionaal thot ashanti has rejuvenated nba great james harden
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Future Answers If He Is Dropping Another Album On Friday Because Of Roc..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 3.....Suge Knights Goons "MOB Piru Bloods"
178 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 month ago '16        #21
Ham Bannon 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$1,653 | Props total: 6580 6580
was wondering if that was the FX show, saw it listed as Taboo UK
 1 month ago '16        #22
Toast2the 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$751 | Props total: 2873 2873
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Think it actually aired in the U.K. last night. So it'll always be online a couple days before the ep airs here.
Just watched... And from the first episode I can tell this sh*t is gonna be a classic
d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props
 
 1 month ago '04        #23
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$808 | Props total: 49 49
after the first episode..... it kept me interested and I wanna know what is gonna happen. Good show so far.
Dr Strange and 1 others gave props
 
 1 month ago '04        #24
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,196 | Props total: 3399 3399
Do FX shows make it to Netflix?

Like do I need a firestick to watch this without cable on the big screen?
skillahmang gave props
 
 1 month ago '04        #25
d.c. supreme 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$7,877 | Props total: 8021 8021
just watched it. sh*t is hard, but i'm a sucker for period pieces.

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

also some geography with the nootka sound and vancouver island.

as far as the show they've just hinted at sh*t. but i'm down.

is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.
Grimm and 12 others gave props
 
 1 month ago '10        #26
buckeyeboy87 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$914 | Props total: 2731 2731
Damn I missed it. Thought it came on tonight.
 1 month ago '06        #27
droid3000 875 heat pts875
space
avatar space
space
$23,177 | Props total: 13852 13852
im a huge tom hardy fan but this show seems a little to fuked up for me. maybe ill check it out when im really desperate for something to watch
Stables08 gave props
 
SimpinAintEz and 4 others slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '04        #28
Grimm 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$1,650 | Props total: 285 285
 d.c. supreme said:
is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.
haven't finished the episode yet but i was wondering about that funeral scene, too. that was twi language, spoken by the native ashanti people from ghana. also i think,
[spoiler - click to view]

d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props
 
 1 month ago '05        #29
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$31,597 | Props total: 12497 12497
 buckeyeboy87 said:
Damn I missed it. Thought it came on tonight.
I believe it does
unclejuju slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '04        #30
d.c. supreme 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$7,877 | Props total: 8021 8021
 buckeyeboy87 said:
Damn I missed it. Thought it came on tonight.
it premieres in the u.s. here tonight, it aired early in the u.k. and i watched it totally legally with my subscription to bbc one and definitely not from any leaked internet sites.
xo xo xo and 1 others gave props
 
 1 month ago '10        #31
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$650 | Props total: 237 237
just watched the first episode, and wow, tom hardy once again delivers a fu*king amazing role. this dude plays these disturbed individual parts so well man. and the supporting cast isnt all just TV randos, there are some really good ones hidden in here. this show is gonna be one of the best easily, up there with atlanta. FX did it big this year man.
Kay Kuttah and 3 others gave props
 
 1 month ago '13        #32
Kay Kuttah 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 6461 6461
Checking IN!
 1 month ago '13        #33
R0ZAY 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,803 | Props total: 660 660
Can't wait for this tonight!
 1 month ago '16        #34
Bidam7 
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 4135 4135
will see it tonight
 1 month ago '10        #35
P.Merph 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,251 | Props total: 2943 2943
 d.c. supreme said:
just watched it. sh*t is hard, but i'm a sucker for period pieces.

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

also some geography with the nootka sound and vancouver island.

as far as the show they've just hinted at sh*t. but i'm down.

is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.



 1 month ago '11        #36
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 90 90
Innnnn
 1 month ago '04        #37
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,822 | Props total: 256 256
What a great first episode. Tom Hardy is already well on his way to k!llING this role.
Dr Strange and 2 others gave props
 
 1 month ago '05        #38
HiRolliN 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$19,302 | Props total: 1371 1371
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
MiamiShank786 and 1 others gave props
 
 1 month ago '16        #39
MiamiShank786 
space
avatar space
space
$2,279 | Props total: 2496 2496
 d.c. supreme said:
just watched it. sh*t is hard, but i'm a sucker for period pieces.

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

also some geography with the nootka sound and vancouver island.

as far as the show they've just hinted at sh*t. but i'm down.

is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.
The first time i watched it i was cooking while it was on so initially i thought bi*ch was one of his exes and then I saw the son and i was like damn maybe it was the hookers kid he lost his Vcard to. Then as I'm rewatching from the beginning i see the bi*ch was actually his sister im like yea thats weird then when her husband comes in the study and talks sh*t about dude her face gets all turnt up like she sad he gonna leave and go back to Africa.
 1 month ago '04        #40
Marccoogs19 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,114 | Props total: 3661 3661
Dope show. Im intrigued by what he did when he was in Africa. There's definitely a supernatural element. Its so funny to see the High Sparrow, Talisa Stark, and Mace Tyrell in this episode. I wonder how many more GoT actors will show up.
 HiRolliN said:
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
It was completely uncut. No bleeps at all.
HiRolliN gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Stranded Bae: Thot Gets Curved At Airport & Replaced After Valentine's..
227 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside 10 Everyday Things You've Been Doing Wrong
103 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Simone Biles out here needing a kiss between her thighs (♥)
123 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I keep dat white girl...dat amber fields
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This 😍😘... definitely GF material... 1570 followers.. ..
53 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Supreme MetroCards Cause Mayhem on New York Subway
78 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Keanu Reeves Says The Matrix 4 Could Happen, On These Conditions
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Full Marvel Phase 3 Sneak Peek (Epic!)
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy