OT Full list of Espn Layoffs (Link)
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim Kardashian Tiny Black Thong
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Birdman Tells Jay Z You can NEVER sign Lil Wayne "Lock away the Key"
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kindergarten Teacher Fu€ks 4 Students, 2 Of Them At The Same Damn Time
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 months ago '16        #21
Ham Bannon 89 heat pts89
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 9516 9516
was wondering if that was the FX show, saw it listed as Taboo UK
 4 months ago '16        #22
Toast2the 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 4940 4940
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Think it actually aired in the U.K. last night. So it'll always be online a couple days before the ep airs here.
Just watched... And from the first episode I can tell this sh*t is gonna be a classic
d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props

4 months ago '04        #23
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$809 | Props total: 50 50
after the first episode..... it kept me interested and I wanna know what is gonna happen. Good show so far.
Dr Strange and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '04        #24
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,400 | Props total: 3988 3988
Do FX shows make it to Netflix?

Like do I need a firestick to watch this without cable on the big screen?
skillahmang gave props

4 months ago '04        #25
d.c. supreme 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,474 | Props total: 8639 8639
just watched it. sh*t is hard, but i'm a sucker for period pieces.

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

also some geography with the nootka sound and vancouver island.

as far as the show they've just hinted at sh*t. but i'm down.

is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.
Grimm and 12 others gave props

3 months ago '10        #26
buckeyeboy87 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 3104 3104
Damn I missed it. Thought it came on tonight.
 3 months ago '06        #27
droid3000 905 heat pts905
space
space
$23,821 | Props total: 16295 16295
im a huge tom hardy fan but this show seems a little to fuked up for me. maybe ill check it out when im really desperate for something to watch
Stables08 gave props

SimpinAintEz and 4 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #28
Grimm 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 292 292
 d.c. supreme said:
is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.
haven't finished the episode yet but i was wondering about that funeral scene, too. that was twi language, spoken by the native ashanti people from ghana. also i think,
[spoiler - click to view]

d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '05        #29
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$32,719 | Props total: 15389 15389
 buckeyeboy87 said:
I believe it does
unclejuju slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #30
d.c. supreme 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,474 | Props total: 8639 8639
 buckeyeboy87 said:
it premieres in the u.s. here tonight, it aired early in the u.k. and i watched it totally legally with my subscription to bbc one and definitely not from any leaked internet sites.
xo xo xo and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '10        #31
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
space
$654 | Props total: 249 249
just watched the first episode, and wow, tom hardy once again delivers a fu*king amazing role. this dude plays these disturbed individual parts so well man. and the supporting cast isnt all just TV randos, there are some really good ones hidden in here. this show is gonna be one of the best easily, up there with atlanta. FX did it big this year man.
Kay Kuttah and 3 others gave props

3 months ago '13        #32
Kay Kuttah 87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,401 | Props total: 8277 8277
Checking IN!
 3 months ago '13        #33
R0ZAY 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 897 897
Can't wait for this tonight!
 3 months ago '16        #34
Bidam7 
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 7537 7537
will see it tonight
 3 months ago '10        #35
P.Merph 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,535 | Props total: 3750 3750
 d.c. supreme said:

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.

3 months ago '11        #36
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,802 | Props total: 118 118
Innnnn
 3 months ago '04        #37
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,870 | Props total: 330 330
What a great first episode. Tom Hardy is already well on his way to k!llING this role.
Dr Strange and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '05        #38
HiRolliN 108 heat pts108
space
space
$19,448 | Props total: 1540 1540
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
MiamiShank786 and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '04        #39
Marccoogs19 165 heat pts165
space
space
$10,269 | Props total: 4352 4352
Dope show. Im intrigued by what he did when he was in Africa. There's definitely a supernatural element. Its so funny to see the High Sparrow, Talisa Stark, and Mace Tyrell in this episode. I wonder how many more GoT actors will show up.
 HiRolliN said:
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
It was completely uncut. No bleeps at all.
HiRolliN gave props

3 months ago '11        #40
anice718 6 heat pts
space
space
$439 | Props total: 594 594
 d.c. supreme said:

100% agree with you... the kid that he paid the dude that has been watching him is def him and his sister's (half sister) love child - him telling her he still loves her and then her letter at the end of the episode

also, seems to me that he has developed supernatural abilities to talk to the dead and other things (like talk to his father from thousands of miles away)... perhaps he got these abilities from his mother who it reveals was a tribal woman that his father purchased with the land
4evaabso gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Silicone Turbo THOT Kristyna Martelli dies from excessive surgeries
216 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Apr 25 - Woman killed by ‘drunk’-driving cop was designated driver
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Behold: This Galaxy Note 8 blows the Galaxy S8 out of the water
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Thots...1 Dad...3 Kids
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Transcript Of Donald Trump's Uninteligible Associated Press I..
84 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
I really miss my n!gggaaaa
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Bruce Willis Goes Full Blown ‘John Wick’ In Trailer For ‘Once Upon A Ti..
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Tree stump on Mars?
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy