Taboo starring Tom Hardy, FX show

most viewed right now
They found him
111 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 20 - BREAKING: Anonymous Flight Attendant On Child Prison Plane Tel..
91 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Riots At XXXTentacion Gathering In LA
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '16        #21
Ham Bannon 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,429 | Props total: 17880 17880
was wondering if that was the FX show, saw it listed as Taboo UK
 1 year ago '16        #22
Toast2the 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 13527 13527
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Think it actually aired in the U.K. last night. So it'll always be online a couple days before the ep airs here.
Just watched... And from the first episode I can tell this sh*t is gonna be a classic
d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props

1 year ago '04        #23
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$841 | Props total: 78 78
after the first episode..... it kept me interested and I wanna know what is gonna happen. Good show so far.
Dr Strange and 1 others gave props

1 year ago '04        #24
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 6669 6669
Do FX shows make it to Netflix?

Like do I need a firestick to watch this without cable on the big screen?
skillahmang gave props

1 year ago '04        #25
d.c. supreme 30 heat pts30
space
space
$13,237 | Props total: 13540 13540
just watched it. sh*t is hard, but i'm a sucker for period pieces.

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

also some geography with the nootka sound and vancouver island.

as far as the show they've just hinted at sh*t. but i'm down.

is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.
Grimm and 12 others gave props

1 year ago '10        #26
buckeyeboy87 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,091 | Props total: 8840 8840
Damn I missed it. Thought it came on tonight.
 1 year ago '06        #27
droid3000 1043 heat pts1043
space
space
$28,606 | Props total: 32375 32375
im a huge tom hardy fan but this show seems a little to fuked up for me. maybe ill check it out when im really desperate for something to watch
Stables08 gave props

SimpinAintEz and 4 others slapped this ish

1 year ago '04        #28
Grimm 120 heat pts120
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 579 579
 d.c. supreme said:
is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.
haven't finished the episode yet but i was wondering about that funeral scene, too. that was twi language, spoken by the native ashanti people from ghana. also i think,
[spoiler - click to view]

d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props

1 year ago '05        #29
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,294 | Props total: 21704 21704
 buckeyeboy87 said:
I believe it does
unclejuju slapped this ish

1 year ago '04        #30
d.c. supreme 30 heat pts30
space
space
$13,237 | Props total: 13540 13540
 buckeyeboy87 said:
it premieres in the u.s. here tonight, it aired early in the u.k. and i watched it totally legally with my subscription to bbc one and definitely not from any leaked internet sites.
xo xo xo and 1 others gave props

1 year ago '10        #31
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
space
$681 | Props total: 274 274
just watched the first episode, and wow, tom hardy once again delivers a fu*king amazing role. this dude plays these disturbed individual parts so well man. and the supporting cast isnt all just TV randos, there are some really good ones hidden in here. this show is gonna be one of the best easily, up there with atlanta. FX did it big this year man.
Kay Kuttah and 3 others gave props

1 year ago '13        #32
R0ZAY 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,021 | Props total: 1801 1801
Can't wait for this tonight!
 1 year ago '16        #33
Bidam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,702 | Props total: 31993 31993
will see it tonight
 1 year ago '10        #34
P.Merph 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,808 | Props total: 8643 8643
 d.c. supreme said:

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.

1 year ago '11        #35
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,991 | Props total: 262 262
Innnnn
 1 year ago '04        #36
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,018 | Props total: 536 536
What a great first episode. Tom Hardy is already well on his way to k!llING this role.
Dr Strange and 2 others gave props

1 year ago '05        #37
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
space
$20,919 | Props total: 3242 3242
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
MiamiShank786 and 1 others gave props

1 year ago '04        #38
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
space
$10,776 | Props total: 6907 6907
Dope show. Im intrigued by what he did when he was in Africa. There's definitely a supernatural element. Its so funny to see the High Sparrow, Talisa Stark, and Mace Tyrell in this episode. I wonder how many more GoT actors will show up.
 HiRolliN said:
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
It was completely uncut. No bleeps at all.
HiRolliN gave props

1 year ago '11        #39
anice718 6 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 743 743
 d.c. supreme said:

100% agree with you... the kid that he paid the dude that has been watching him is def him and his sister's (half sister) love child - him telling her he still loves her and then her letter at the end of the episode

also, seems to me that he has developed supernatural abilities to talk to the dead and other things (like talk to his father from thousands of miles away)... perhaps he got these abilities from his mother who it reveals was a tribal woman that his father purchased with the land
4evaabso gave props

1 year ago '06        #40
Michael 1987 734 heat pts734
space
space
space
$83,422 | Props total: 15683 15683
Home      

most viewed right now
CNN: 2 men in SUV robbed and murdered XXX
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Saht Bae Alycia Tyre
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Remember when these dudes were poised to take over black Hollywood?
67 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
181 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
263 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy