most viewed right now
Well Damn HD Drone Footage Shows Shooting at Lil Boosie Concert
39 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Win or The Season is over: The La Chargers vs Americas Team
256 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 months ago '16        #21
Ham Bannon 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,429 | Props total: 17840 17840
was wondering if that was the FX show, saw it listed as Taboo UK
 10 months ago '16        #22
Toast2the 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 9202 9202
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Think it actually aired in the U.K. last night. So it'll always be online a couple days before the ep airs here.
Just watched... And from the first episode I can tell this sh*t is gonna be a classic
d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props

10 months ago '04        #23
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$825 | Props total: 61 61
after the first episode..... it kept me interested and I wanna know what is gonna happen. Good show so far.
Dr Strange and 1 others gave props

10 months ago '04        #24
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,104 | Props total: 5362 5362
Do FX shows make it to Netflix?

Like do I need a firestick to watch this without cable on the big screen?
skillahmang gave props

10 months ago '04        #25
d.c. supreme 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,054 | Props total: 11462 11462
just watched it. sh*t is hard, but i'm a sucker for period pieces.

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

also some geography with the nootka sound and vancouver island.

as far as the show they've just hinted at sh*t. but i'm down.

is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.
Grimm and 12 others gave props

10 months ago '10        #26
buckeyeboy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,205 | Props total: 3996 3996
Damn I missed it. Thought it came on tonight.
 10 months ago '06        #27
droid3000 988 heat pts988
space
space
$26,135 | Props total: 25372 25372
im a huge tom hardy fan but this show seems a little to fuked up for me. maybe ill check it out when im really desperate for something to watch
Stables08 gave props

SimpinAintEz and 4 others slapped this ish

10 months ago '04        #28
Grimm 117 heat pts117
space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 382 382
 d.c. supreme said:
is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.
haven't finished the episode yet but i was wondering about that funeral scene, too. that was twi language, spoken by the native ashanti people from ghana. also i think,
[spoiler - click to view]

d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props

10 months ago '05        #29
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,077 | Props total: 18194 18194
 buckeyeboy87 said:
I believe it does
unclejuju slapped this ish

10 months ago '04        #30
d.c. supreme 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,054 | Props total: 11462 11462
 buckeyeboy87 said:
it premieres in the u.s. here tonight, it aired early in the u.k. and i watched it totally legally with my subscription to bbc one and definitely not from any leaked internet sites.
xo xo xo and 1 others gave props

10 months ago '10        #31
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
space
$673 | Props total: 266 266
just watched the first episode, and wow, tom hardy once again delivers a fu*king amazing role. this dude plays these disturbed individual parts so well man. and the supporting cast isnt all just TV randos, there are some really good ones hidden in here. this show is gonna be one of the best easily, up there with atlanta. FX did it big this year man.
Kay Kuttah and 3 others gave props

10 months ago '13        #32
R0ZAY 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,971 | Props total: 1464 1464
Can't wait for this tonight!
 10 months ago '16        #33
Bidam7 
space
space
$9,096 | Props total: 16809 16809
will see it tonight
 10 months ago '10        #34
P.Merph 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,383 | Props total: 6974 6974
 d.c. supreme said:

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.

10 months ago '11        #35
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 153 153
Innnnn
 10 months ago '04        #36
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,931 | Props total: 401 401
What a great first episode. Tom Hardy is already well on his way to k!llING this role.
Dr Strange and 2 others gave props

10 months ago '05        #37
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,138 | Props total: 2285 2285
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
MiamiShank786 and 1 others gave props

10 months ago '04        #38
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,624 | Props total: 6119 6119
Dope show. Im intrigued by what he did when he was in Africa. There's definitely a supernatural element. Its so funny to see the High Sparrow, Talisa Stark, and Mace Tyrell in this episode. I wonder how many more GoT actors will show up.
 HiRolliN said:
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
It was completely uncut. No bleeps at all.
HiRolliN gave props

10 months ago '11        #39
anice718 6 heat pts
space
space
$501 | Props total: 729 729
 d.c. supreme said:

100% agree with you... the kid that he paid the dude that has been watching him is def him and his sister's (half sister) love child - him telling her he still loves her and then her letter at the end of the episode

also, seems to me that he has developed supernatural abilities to talk to the dead and other things (like talk to his father from thousands of miles away)... perhaps he got these abilities from his mother who it reveals was a tribal woman that his father purchased with the land
4evaabso gave props

10 months ago '06        #40
Michael 1987 716 heat pts716
space
space
space
$80,867 | Props total: 11361 11361
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 22 - BIG BALLER BRAND: LaVar Ball increases stock by $13.2mil by b..
56 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Thottie section gone galactic
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside I got a hair tattoo and i regret it!
117 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Judge Mathis Completely Destroys Wendy Williams "8 abortions and she ha..
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mitchell & Ness Private Sale - 40% Off
7 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Nov 22 - MS-13 Victim stabbed over 100 times and heart ripped out.
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lauren London's Dm's Bout To Be Flooded
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov 21 - Tariq Nasheed embarrasses Laura Ingraham on Fox News
111 comments
1 day ago