Taboo starring Tom Hardy, FX show

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 38yr Old Filthy Thot Pays Teen $300 For Pipe, Gave Him Her Credit Card..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Back with them maps. Most popular food per state.
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Cavaliers At A "Future" Concert
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo Ball Blown out by 50 in front of Harden and Lonzo!
162 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 months ago '16        #21
Ham Bannon 101 heat pts101
space
space
$3,002 | Props total: 11925 11925
was wondering if that was the FX show, saw it listed as Taboo UK
 5 months ago '16        #22
Toast2the 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 5940 5940
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Think it actually aired in the U.K. last night. So it'll always be online a couple days before the ep airs here.
Just watched... And from the first episode I can tell this sh*t is gonna be a classic
d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props

5 months ago '04        #23
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$810 | Props total: 51 51
after the first episode..... it kept me interested and I wanna know what is gonna happen. Good show so far.
Dr Strange and 1 others gave props

5 months ago '04        #24
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,486 | Props total: 4148 4148
Do FX shows make it to Netflix?

Like do I need a firestick to watch this without cable on the big screen?
skillahmang gave props

5 months ago '04        #25
d.c. supreme 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,906 | Props total: 8926 8926
just watched it. sh*t is hard, but i'm a sucker for period pieces.

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

also some geography with the nootka sound and vancouver island.

as far as the show they've just hinted at sh*t. but i'm down.

is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.
Grimm and 12 others gave props

5 months ago '10        #26
buckeyeboy87 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 3254 3254
Damn I missed it. Thought it came on tonight.
 5 months ago '06        #27
droid3000 916 heat pts916
space
space
$24,172 | Props total: 17757 17757
im a huge tom hardy fan but this show seems a little to fuked up for me. maybe ill check it out when im really desperate for something to watch
Stables08 gave props

SimpinAintEz and 4 others slapped this ish

5 months ago '04        #28
Grimm 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 303 303
 d.c. supreme said:
is that kid supposed to be between hardy and his half sister? lolol hence the "i still love you" line and how uncomfortable she is around him when her husband is around

also, obviously hardy's character got down on some wild african voodoo sh*t and somehow can talk to the dead? i'm guessing that's what that was. like maybe he can control them? because obviously he was able to open communication with his pops "through the fire" from across the world and get completely accurate info to make him come back to london.
haven't finished the episode yet but i was wondering about that funeral scene, too. that was twi language, spoken by the native ashanti people from ghana. also i think,
[spoiler - click to view]

d.c. supreme and 2 others gave props

5 months ago '05        #29
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$32,865 | Props total: 15656 15656
 buckeyeboy87 said:
I believe it does
unclejuju slapped this ish

5 months ago '04        #30
d.c. supreme 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,906 | Props total: 8926 8926
 buckeyeboy87 said:
it premieres in the u.s. here tonight, it aired early in the u.k. and i watched it totally legally with my subscription to bbc one and definitely not from any leaked internet sites.
xo xo xo and 1 others gave props

5 months ago '10        #31
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
space
$654 | Props total: 252 252
just watched the first episode, and wow, tom hardy once again delivers a fu*king amazing role. this dude plays these disturbed individual parts so well man. and the supporting cast isnt all just TV randos, there are some really good ones hidden in here. this show is gonna be one of the best easily, up there with atlanta. FX did it big this year man.
Kay Kuttah and 3 others gave props

5 months ago '13        #32
Kay Kuttah 87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 8574 8574
Checking IN!
 5 months ago '13        #33
R0ZAY 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 963 963
Can't wait for this tonight!
 5 months ago '16        #34
Bidam7 
space
space
$5,368 | Props total: 9035 9035
will see it tonight
 5 months ago '10        #35
P.Merph 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,628 | Props total: 4078 4078
 d.c. supreme said:

history nerd and sh*t like the dutch india company and like here with the east india company (uk) was always interesting to me. the first corporations in world history that had full blown armies and were foreshadowing of future corporate power in the modern world. war of 1812 time period.

seems like the eic poisoned his pops and tried to pay off the daughter for the land, and hardy sh*t all over their aristocratic smugness at the bargain table so i'm guessing a lot of the conflict will be about the eic waging a war against him. we'll see.

5 months ago '11        #36
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 123 123
Innnnn
 5 months ago '04        #37
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,915 | Props total: 367 367
What a great first episode. Tom Hardy is already well on his way to k!llING this role.
Dr Strange and 2 others gave props

5 months ago '05        #38
HiRolliN 108 heat pts108
space
space
$19,572 | Props total: 1666 1666
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
MiamiShank786 and 1 others gave props

5 months ago '04        #39
Marccoogs19 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,319 | Props total: 4637 4637
Dope show. Im intrigued by what he did when he was in Africa. There's definitely a supernatural element. Its so funny to see the High Sparrow, Talisa Stark, and Mace Tyrell in this episode. I wonder how many more GoT actors will show up.
 HiRolliN said:
for those that watched the american fx viewing tonight is the dialog uncensored like the UK bbc version????
It was completely uncut. No bleeps at all.
HiRolliN gave props

5 months ago '11        #40
anice718 6 heat pts
space
space
$466 | Props total: 636 636
 d.c. supreme said:

100% agree with you... the kid that he paid the dude that has been watching him is def him and his sister's (half sister) love child - him telling her he still loves her and then her letter at the end of the episode

also, seems to me that he has developed supernatural abilities to talk to the dead and other things (like talk to his father from thousands of miles away)... perhaps he got these abilities from his mother who it reveals was a tribal woman that his father purchased with the land
4evaabso gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 26 - Americans who need jobs arenít going where the jobs are
29 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The ass is fake, but my boner is real
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
36 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Meet the REAL Wack100
31 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
145 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ROLLS ROYCE SWEPTAIL for $13M. Who's copping??
62 comments
23 hours ago
@rides
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy