Overwatch Official Thread

most viewed right now
 92
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Trump Out Here Quoting The Bee Movie
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Jan 20 - Trump signed a stack of executive orders moments after he became pres..
117 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Dunk Contest Participants Announced?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Cop or pass
Cop 100 80.00%
Pass 25 20.00%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

 1 week ago '04        #1221
infam0uskills 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,572 | Props total: 3218 3218
im on 7pmish est tonight for my PC squad
Moreno650 gave props
 
 1 week ago '11        #1222
BaseWhitaker 
space
avatar space
space
$1,919 | Props total: 592 592
Any tips for new players? I bought this for myself on Xmas, but I don't know what the fu*k I'm doing. It seems as though I just get picked off at every turn.
 1 week ago '17        #1223
Tadgh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$137 | Props total: 339 339
 BaseWhitaker said:
Any tips for new players? I bought this for myself on Xmas, but I don't know what the fu*k I'm doing. It seems as though I just get picked off at every turn.
I'd start against AI, start on easy and get used to some characters. Find their strengths and weakness then progress through difficulties.

If you're playing on xbox you can add me. I'm not great by any means but I can offer the limited knowledge I have.
BaseWhitaker gave props
 
 1 week ago '07        #1224
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,410 | Props total: 172 172
 BaseWhitaker said:
Any tips for new players? I bought this for myself on Xmas, but I don't know what the fu*k I'm doing. It seems as though I just get picked off at every turn.
Don't go into every battle alone, and don't separate too far from the group. The worst thing that can happen is that you keep dying and leaving your group to f!ght 5v6 the entire match.

Change your aiming reticle / look sensitivities to your preference.

Learn how each hero's weapons shoot.

Learn where the health packs are on the maps.

Learn how to play point control and escort.

Play the angles and flank, less head on gunf!ghts unless you got great aim and can score headshots.

This game is 90% learning how to play with other players on your team (team composition), until you can start carrying a team.
BaseWhitaker and 1 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '11        #1225
BaseWhitaker 
space
avatar space
space
$1,919 | Props total: 592 592
 Tadgh said:
I'd start against AI, start on easy and get used to some characters. Find their strengths and weakness then progress through difficulties.

If you're playing on xbox you can add me. I'm not great by any means but I can offer the limited knowledge I have.
I'm on PS4 otherwise I would Bruh Bruh thanks for the advice
 1 week ago '11        #1226
BaseWhitaker 
space
avatar space
space
$1,919 | Props total: 592 592
 j_k1dd said:
Don't go into every battle alone, and don't separate too far from the group. The worst thing that can happen is that you keep dying and leaving your group to f!ght 5v6 the entire match.

Change your aiming reticle / look sensitivities to your preference.

Learn how each hero's weapons shoot.

Learn where the health packs are on the maps.

Learn how to play point control and escort.

Play the angles and flank, less head on gunf!ghts unless you got great aim and can score headshots.

This game is 90% learning how to play with other players on your team (team composition), until you can start carrying a team.

sh*t man this is very helpful I appreciate the advice Mai Gai
 1 week ago '17        #1227
Tadgh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$137 | Props total: 339 339
I always mess with my sensitivity in games, but didn't even know the reticle was an option nor think to look. Cheers.

nicoled985 gave props
 
 1 week ago '17        #1228
Tadgh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$137 | Props total: 339 339
Playing now on xbone if anyone wants in
 1 week ago '04        #1229
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 294 294
just copped for the one. get at me with ur gamertag to help a rookie out
 1 week ago '17        #1230
Tadgh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$137 | Props total: 339 339
Xbox one: Pupp n Sudds

Don't expect much more than mediocrity
 6 days ago '04        #1231
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 781 781
If people running PS4 comp. mode , let me know, im slick with Pharrah and will play lucio as well.
Nasir82 gave props
 
 6 days ago '04        #1232
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 294 294
 Tadgh said:
Xbox one: Pupp n Sudds

Don't expect much more than mediocrity
Will add
 5 days ago '10        #1233
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 641 641
Pick Trashtion, Widow or Hanzo on Offense in Comp mode and watch your team give you a verbal a.ss whoopin for fun.
mrjam7 gave props
 
 5 days ago '17        #1234
Tadgh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$137 | Props total: 339 339
Always skipped over Agent because I typically ignore the "default" character in games. Played with him this weekend and he's beastly.
MainEv3nt|M gave props
 
 5 days ago '04        #1235
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,288 | Props total: 18 18
 Tadgh said:
Always skipped over Agent because I typically ignore the "default" character in games. Played with him this weekend and he's beastly.
added u on Xbox, im always switching characters but my favorite is zendyatta.
 5 days ago '17        #1236
Tadgh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$137 | Props total: 339 339
 MainEv3nt said:
added u on Xbox, im always switching characters but my favorite is zendyatta.
Awesome. I switch characters a ton too, I've played with/against some people that are ridiculous with specific characters (namely Genji and Tracer) I haven't really found that go-to yet. I usually just fill in whatever the team is lacking. Maybe Agent becomes that go-to.
MainEv3nt|M slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '16        #1237
Gold Siddhartha 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 4819 4819
bout to celebrate some martin luther king with some Tracer action. Give my n*gga junk a break
 4 days ago '04        #1238
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,288 | Props total: 18 18
 Tadgh said:
Awesome. I switch characters a ton too, I've played with/against some people that are ridiculous with specific characters (namely Genji and Tracer) I haven't really found that go-to yet. I usually just fill in whatever the team is lacking. Maybe Agent becomes that go-to.
i kinda suck with genji lol
 4 days ago '17        #1239
Tadgh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$137 | Props total: 339 339
 MainEv3nt said:
i kinda suck with genji lol
I'm trash with him. But I swear I play people who fly around the map with him.
 2 days ago '10        #1240
Jonnyy McFly 254 heat pts254
space
avatar space
space
$8,795 | Props total: 4186 4186
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Honestly, if Adidas and Kanye cant meet demand i see UA is the way to go.
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Grown Woman.....
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside British Caramel Crumpet - Aruba J @aruwba
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Bx Member Gf deletes his 2K Career mode"U play 2 much Spend some time w..
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Jerry Rice becomes new Popeyes Spokesperson
186 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Jim Jones Kicked Out Of Roc Nation Offices
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Youtuber Agrees To S3xtape If She Gets 1 Million Subscribers
161 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Kanye got Adidas out here selling Reebok's
37 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy