Overwatch Official Thread

most viewed right now
 235
boskoe 💯 posts tekashi’s hotel room(s)?
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside "It's about to be a homicide"
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside RUMOR: Jay Z the next celebrity to be accused of inappropriate touchin..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
 NBA Praying For Demar
41 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Cop or pass
Cop 106 80.30%
Pass 26 19.70%
Voters: 132. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '07        #1181
I bleed GREEN 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$23,686 | Props total: 20377 20377
 Tadgh said:



*edit*

Didn't see the first bolded part. I mean I play with people against AI enemies.
I didn't even know that was possible
 1 year ago '17        #1182
Tadgh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$629 | Props total: 2200 2200
 I bleed GREEN said:
I didn't even know that was possible
Yeah when you hit play you have Quick Play, Competitive Play, Custom game and Play against AI. I've only done the play against AI, I play on 'hard' but I presume like any other game real people are much harder.
 1 year ago '06        #1183
V For Vendetta 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 4058 4058
 I bleed GREEN said:
I didn't even know that was possible
It's actually pretty cool. It's how I introduced my friends to the game when they've never played a shooter in their lifetime.

When you set it to Easy the enemy AI rarely fires back but gives new players a chance to learn how objectives work, the different characters, etc.
 1 year ago '04        #1184
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,605 | Props total: 6156 6156
im on 7pmish est tonight for my PC squad
Moreno650 gave props
 
 1 year ago '11        #1185
BaseWhitaker 
space
avatar space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 3412 3412
Any tips for new players? I bought this for myself on Xmas, but I don't know what the fu*k I'm doing. It seems as though I just get picked off at every turn.
 1 year ago '17        #1186
Tadgh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$629 | Props total: 2200 2200
 BaseWhitaker said:
Any tips for new players? I bought this for myself on Xmas, but I don't know what the fu*k I'm doing. It seems as though I just get picked off at every turn.
I'd start against AI, start on easy and get used to some characters. Find their strengths and weakness then progress through difficulties.

If you're playing on xbox you can add me. I'm not great by any means but I can offer the limited knowledge I have.
BaseWhitaker gave props
 
 1 year ago '07        #1187
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 690 690
 BaseWhitaker said:
Any tips for new players? I bought this for myself on Xmas, but I don't know what the fu*k I'm doing. It seems as though I just get picked off at every turn.
Don't go into every battle alone, and don't separate too far from the group. The worst thing that can happen is that you keep dying and leaving your group to f!ght 5v6 the entire match.

Change your aiming reticle / look sensitivities to your preference.

Learn how each hero's weapons shoot.

Learn where the health packs are on the maps.

Learn how to play point control and escort.

Play the angles and flank, less head on gunf!ghts unless you got great aim and can score headshots.

This game is 90% learning how to play with other players on your team (team composition), until you can start carrying a team.
BaseWhitaker and 1 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '11        #1188
BaseWhitaker 
space
avatar space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 3412 3412
 Tadgh said:
I'd start against AI, start on easy and get used to some characters. Find their strengths and weakness then progress through difficulties.

If you're playing on xbox you can add me. I'm not great by any means but I can offer the limited knowledge I have.
I'm on PS4 otherwise I would Bruh Bruh thanks for the advice
 1 year ago '11        #1189
BaseWhitaker 
space
avatar space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 3412 3412
 j_k1dd said:
Don't go into every battle alone, and don't separate too far from the group. The worst thing that can happen is that you keep dying and leaving your group to f!ght 5v6 the entire match.

Change your aiming reticle / look sensitivities to your preference.

Learn how each hero's weapons shoot.

Learn where the health packs are on the maps.

Learn how to play point control and escort.

Play the angles and flank, less head on gunf!ghts unless you got great aim and can score headshots.

This game is 90% learning how to play with other players on your team (team composition), until you can start carrying a team.

sh*t man this is very helpful I appreciate the advice Mai Gai
 1 year ago '17        #1190
Tadgh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$629 | Props total: 2200 2200
I always mess with my sensitivity in games, but didn't even know the reticle was an option nor think to look. Cheers.

nicoled985 gave props
 
 1 year ago '17        #1191
Tadgh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$629 | Props total: 2200 2200
Playing now on xbone if anyone wants in
 1 year ago '04        #1192
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 580 580
just copped for the one. get at me with ur gamertag to help a rookie out
 1 year ago '17        #1193
Tadgh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$629 | Props total: 2200 2200
Xbox one: Pupp n Sudds

Don't expect much more than mediocrity
 1 year ago '04        #1194
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 1447 1447
If people running PS4 comp. mode , let me know, im slick with Pharrah and will play lucio as well.
Nasir82 gave props
 
 1 year ago '04        #1195
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 580 580
 Tadgh said:
Xbox one: Pupp n Sudds

Don't expect much more than mediocrity
Will add
 1 year ago '10        #1196
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,335 | Props total: 1414 1414
Pick Trashtion, Widow or Hanzo on Offense in Comp mode and watch your team give you a verbal a.ss whoopin for fun.
mrjam7 and 1 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '17        #1197
Tadgh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$629 | Props total: 2200 2200
Always skipped over Agent because I typically ignore the "default" character in games. Played with him this weekend and he's beastly.
MainEv3nt|M gave props
 
 1 year ago '04        #1198
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 Tadgh said:
Always skipped over Agent because I typically ignore the "default" character in games. Played with him this weekend and he's beastly.
added u on Xbox, im always switching characters but my favorite is zendyatta.
 1 year ago '17        #1199
Tadgh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$629 | Props total: 2200 2200
 MainEv3nt said:
added u on Xbox, im always switching characters but my favorite is zendyatta.
Awesome. I switch characters a ton too, I've played with/against some people that are ridiculous with specific characters (namely Genji and Tracer) I haven't really found that go-to yet. I usually just fill in whatever the team is lacking. Maybe Agent becomes that go-to.
MainEv3nt|M slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '04        #1200
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 Tadgh said:
Awesome. I switch characters a ton too, I've played with/against some people that are ridiculous with specific characters (namely Genji and Tracer) I haven't really found that go-to yet. I usually just fill in whatever the team is lacking. Maybe Agent becomes that go-to.
i kinda suck with genji lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
That Work, Double Entendre
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Year of the PAWG 🍑
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Feb 16 - Dwayne Wade drags Fox host Laura Ingraham after her unhinged ..
80 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Doc's Black Panther Review: Characters first, spectacle second. A good..
120 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Christina Aguilera Trying To Make A Comeback
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND [RISING STARS X SATURDAY NIGHT X TEAM LEBRON vs TEAM ..
203 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
When flavors go TOO FAR
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
[Official Discussion Thread]Black Panther movie
875 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy