The New BX Corporate Networking

most viewed right now
 115
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
105 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 years ago '08        #141
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
Namw: Ray
Location: South Florida
Specialties: Computers, selling on Ebay, Selling on Amazon
 3 years ago '11        #142
southpawdachamp 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,240 | Props total: 2941 2941
 Profycy said:
Leave your name: Last Name: Kazmi
Location: London, England
Contact:
Specialty: CUSTOM VARSITY JACKETS - REAL LEATHER ARMS, WOOL BODY, ANY DESIGN, COLOUR, LOGO, HOODED, ZIPPED, BUTTON CHECK THE SIG
pm me
 3 years ago '05        #143
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,996 | Props total: 3335 3335
Name : Anthony
Location : Vancouver BC
Contact :
Speciality : Web Development , Wordpress , E Commerce i.e anything web related , Custom Clothes i.e Varsity Jackets , Hoodies etc. Outsourceing for product abroad.
 2 years ago '05        #144
Double M Set 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,139 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Shizz said:
Name: Shawn Aka Shizz
Location: Delaware/Philadelphia
Contact: eckoblaze72 @ aim, yahoo, msn
Specialty: Comcast Internet, Gaphics, Car Audio, Computers parts, Computer software, Carding, Cell phones, Credit repair ETC... I have a Vast Knowledge in pretty much everything except music.. That sh*t is saturated to the T!
What Cellphone Work U Do?
 2 years ago '07        #145
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 11 11
Name : Greg
Location : Detroit
Contact :
Speciality : Cable, Internet, Satelite, Merchant Processing, Gas & Electric, Text Martketing, Id Protection, Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks, Fitness supplements, Security Systems and Health insurance
 2 years ago '07        #146
dr_elias 
space
avatar space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
Stephane Elias
Founder/CEO
E-nnovative Health, LLC
801 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 112
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Office: 888.908.6055 FREE
Direct: 561.408.0656
Fax: 561.409.5858


Areas of expertise: Healthcare Management Consulting, Education/Training, Beacon Technology for Healthcare
 2 years ago '07        #147
dr_elias 
space
avatar space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
For more information and/or updates regarding E-nnovative Health, check out our website, subscribe to our blog and follow us on social media.
Website:
Blog:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
LinkedIn:
 1 year ago '07        #148
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 731 731
name: Jason/Mase/Shaman.
Location: Toronto/Scarborough Ontario
Contact:
Specialty: Working in communities and spreading peace / love / and happiness. Organizing young people and creating platforms for performance, harvesting & collaborating on ideas, or simply just bringing people together. I like to research things I gain interest in and learning new skills. I'm connected to artists, creatives (& collectives), writers, merchandisers, spiritual gurus, vegans, police officers, city workers (the mayor if I really wanted.), cooks, evaluators, and teachers across the city. I got a degree in criminology. I'm great at writing grants and starting to dabble in sponsorships to fund projects. The world of CEO's is new to me, but the gates have opened.

I can't promise jobs to any of the fields I have connections to, but I'm always open to working on ideas and trying to make things happen.

Interests: Being home and being on BX. Weed.
DominicanLou and 1 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '14        #149
Nardy Global 
space
avatar space
space
$351 | Props total: 424 424
 j_k1dd said:
name: Jason/Mase/Shaman.
Location: Toronto/Scarborough Ontario
Contact:
Specialty: Working in communities and spreading peace / love / and happiness. Organizing young people and creating platforms for performance, harvesting & collaborating on ideas, or simply just bringing people together. I like to research things I gain interest in and learning new skills. I'm connected to artists, creatives (& collectives), writers, merchandisers, spiritual gurus, vegans, police officers, city workers (the mayor if I really wanted.), cooks, evaluators, and teachers across the city. I got a degree in criminology. I'm great at writing grants and starting to dabble in sponsorships to fund projects. The world of CEO's is new to me, but the gates have opened.

I can't promise jobs to any of the fields I have connections to, but I'm always open to working on ideas and trying to make things happen.

Interests: Being home and being on BX. Weed.
What's good bro? Is it possible for you to help facilitate a grant for recording music if im in the states?
 1 year ago '07        #150
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 731 731
 Nardy Global said:
What's good bro? Is it possible for you to help facilitate a grant for recording music if im in the states?
Sent u a pm
 11 months ago '15        #151
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 39 39
Name
Jr

Location
Long Island, NY

Specialties
Financial Advisor, equity market analytics, financial planning, financial education(esp for ppl who want to be wealthy), real estate and complex financial strategies.

Contacts
email:
 7 months ago '17        #152
jbyudah 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$849 | Props total: 1157 1157
 gazadupz said:
Name
Jr

Location
Long Island, NY

Specialties
Financial Advisor, equity market analytics, financial planning, financial education(esp for ppl who want to be wealthy), real estate and complex financial strategies.

Contacts
email:
aye can I get some help with financial planning and education?
gazadupz gave props
 
 7 months ago '15        #153
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 39 39
 jbyudah said:
aye can I get some help with financial planning and education?
Wassup bro what do you want to know?
 7 months ago '17        #154
jbyudah 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$849 | Props total: 1157 1157
 gazadupz said:
Wassup bro what do you want to know?
general advice about how to proceed in terms of big purchases and investments as well as info on the best type of accounts to put money in? theres more but I cant think of it right now
 7 months ago '15        #155
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 39 39
 jbyudah said:
general advice about how to proceed in terms of big purchases and investments as well as info on the best type of accounts to put money in? theres more but I cant think of it right now
Bet wanna give me a summary of what your short term and long term goals look like?
And where you are in general financially?
 7 months ago '17        #156
jbyudah 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$849 | Props total: 1157 1157
 gazadupz said:
Bet wanna give me a summary of what your short term and long term goals look like?
And where you are in general financially?
you mean right here? or in a PM?
 7 months ago '15        #157
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 39 39
 jbyudah said:
you mean right here? or in a PM?
Pm
 4 weeks ago '06        #158
kiran 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$160 | Props total: 302 302
name: Kiran
Location: Sydney
Contact: PM me because people scrape sh*t online
Specialty:

We run a tiny hip-hop platform called .

Focus on hip-hop clothing, promoting artists (Radamiz, Trapo) and this year we working on events.

Been struggling to find some sponsors for this Wu-Lab exhibition, holler if you know anyone from Tidal! Lol. We also got a small capsule collection in the works with Biggs from Roc-A-Fella Records. Also working on one-of-a-kind workshops with Chi Modu, you may not know his name but I bet you know his photography. I'm just excited to be working with these cats. Connect with me if yall in the music/streetwear niche!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
153 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
85 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
230 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
28 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy