Rumors: Josh McDaniels and Nick Caserio linked to potential HC/GM combo for the Panthers

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '04        #26
TheDirector217 
space
space
Props total: 1057 1 K  Slaps total: 36 36
 TrillSp said
We got a spot for him in Dallas
No we don't. We Gucci. LOL

I've wanted The Clapper gone a good decade but I shut up the 13-3 season and a couple others. Hiring McDaniels = we might as well keep The Clapper. I can't believe I typed that,champ. LOL

7 days ago '16        #27
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 98880 98 K  Slaps total: 24622 24 K
Take Caserio and fu*k McDaniels.

Pats won't let Caserio walk tho.
+1   

7 days ago '04        #28
NoLedge18720 
space
space
space
Props total: 10811 10 K  Slaps total: 1572 1 K
 FalconBuddha said
People can say that, but i dont know if that really applies to mcdaniels

I mean he was only a head coach for a year and a half and really was in way over his head as basically the HC and GM at 33 years old. That was 10 years ago, and has proven hes one of the top offensive minds in the game, and now would have a legit GM who is coming from the same team so likely to have the same structure and style.

I think in the right situation, he can be a very good head coach especially now that hes been groomed to be that guy for a decade, whereas before he was just a guy who moved up really quick. Ive read that now belichick has worked with him and taught him HOW to be a head coach

Dont forget that some guys, including belichick were great coordinators who failed as HC and then got a 2nd chance much later and took advantage (BB failed twice before that pats), no reason to think that in the right situation that mcdaniels couldnt succeed

with that said, i think they have the weapons in place to run a patriots style offense (imagine DJ moore and samuel in the edelman role!), but they would need a real QB, sorry, its not kyle allen.
Mcdaniels wasnt the GM. He just wanted to act like he was which proved his ego was too much for that position. His handling of the team both on the field and off it was a complete joke.
+2   

7 days ago '15        #29
drose1985 
space
space
Props total: 37880 37 K  Slaps total: 3942 3 K
 greedy87 said
n*gga went to Denver think he was Bill. Broncos sent his a*s packing lol
He a snake
+1   

6 days ago '14        #30
freezetag 
space
space
Props total: 8334 8 K  Slaps total: 920 920
Let’s not forget him accepting the job with the colts.

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '13        #31
dtdroid 
space
space
Props total: 45698 45 K  Slaps total: 47026 47 K
SB .610 #42 (0)
 FalconBuddha said
People can say that, but i dont know if that really applies to mcdaniels

I mean he was only a head coach for a year and a half and really was in way over his head as basically the HC and GM at 33 years old. That was 10 years ago, and has proven hes one of the top offensive minds in the game, and now would have a legit GM who is coming from the same team so likely to have the same structure and style.

I think in the right situation, he can be a very good head coach especially now that hes been groomed to be that guy for a decade, whereas before he was just a guy who moved up really quick. Ive read that now belichick has worked with him and taught him HOW to be a head coach

Dont forget that some guys, including belichick were great coordinators who failed as HC and then got a 2nd chance much later and took advantage (BB failed twice before that pats), no reason to think that in the right situation that mcdaniels couldnt succeed

with that said, i think they have the weapons in place to run a patriots style offense (imagine DJ moore and samuel in the edelman role!), but they would need a real QB, sorry, its not kyle allen.
BB "failed" as a head coach only once before the Pats, during his tenure with the Browns. The Jets head coaching job he never officially started (actually on two separate occasions), though I'd agree that working for the Jets in any capacity can be considered a failure.

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '13        #32
dtdroid 
space
space
Props total: 45698 45 K  Slaps total: 47026 47 K
SB .610 #42 (0)
 freezetag said
Let’s not forget him accepting the job with the colts.
Yes, I hope no one ever forgets the Patriots' payback for Deflategate.

fu*k the Colts. fu*k their GM. fu*k their coach. fu*k their players. fu*k their entire organization. But most of all, fu*k their uneducated fans who bought that entire hypocritical hoax hook, line, and sinker.

Still waiting for the return of that draft pick.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Next Gen Launch Line-Up
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-41online now  14
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
193 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Video inside Tow Truck Driver Making a Car Repo Goes Wrong in Memphis
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-41online now  4
Image(s) inside LIZZO FLASH CROWD TWERKING IN TH0NG At LAKERS GAME